Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM

Old November 27th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
bad apentice *smacks*
~~~
Featherfur felt like groaning, herself. As she trotted on, she realized Vixenpaw had slowed. The mentor opened her jaws to ask why when she smelled something. Blackbird. She dropped into a crouch, scooting back over to her apprentice. "Remember your training," she whispered, "and you can catch this, no problem."
(Lol yeah I don’t blame you.)

Vixenpaw rolled her eyes as she dropped into a crouch. The Blackbird was a good five fox lengths away pecking at some gross little maggot probably. She kept low to the ground, her tail low but not touching the earth, and her pawsteps light and graceful. Also like her namesake, the shecat was stealthy and clever. The bird kept busily pecking at the ground as she crept closer. It could only have been bad luck that it looked right at her as she was just preparing to pounce. It took off with a loud alarm call that was cut short when Vixenpaw leapt into the air, swatting wildly and winging the bird so that it fell to the earth, stunned but unhurt and flapping along on the ground in front of Featherfur as it struggled to right itself as it squawked and flapped. “Wil you shut it up?!” Vixenpaw yelled, recoiling at the sharp trill.

Old November 27th, 2017, 10:42 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Lol yeah I don’t blame you.)

Vixenpaw rolled her eyes as she dropped into a crouch. The Blackbird was a good five fox lengths away pecking at some gross little maggot probably. She kept low to the ground, her tail low but not touching the earth, and her pawsteps light and graceful. Also like her namesake, the shecat was stealthy and clever. The bird kept busily pecking at the ground as she crept closer. It could only have been bad luck that it looked right at her as she was just preparing to pounce. It took off with a loud alarm call that was cut short when Vixenpaw leapt into the air, swatting wildly and winging the bird so that it fell to the earth, stunned but unhurt and flapping along on the ground in front of Featherfur as it struggled to right itself as it squawked and flapped. “Wil you shut it up?!” Vixenpaw yelled, recoiling at the sharp trill.
Featherfur took a few deep breaths. She easily slammed her paw down on the neck of the animal, giving a quick thank-you to StarClan, and then turned her sharp glare to Vixenpaw. "Well? Tell me what you did wrong." Starting with being too afraid to kill a bird. This sassy, obnoxious, petty little apprentice wasn't going to be babied by her. Vixenpaw was Featherfur's first apprentice- ever- and she was going to beat some sense into this kit. She'd either break, or she'd learn, and overcome. Because this warrior was not going to stop trying to teach her. Feather acted as though she didn't, but she saw every single eyeroll, every lip smack, and heard every annoyed sigh that emanated from that she-cat. And she was in charge of putting it to a stop.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; November 27th, 2017 at 10:43 PM.
Old November 27th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Featherfur took a few deep breaths. She easily slammed her paw down on the neck of the animal, giving a quick thank-you to StarClan, and then turned her sharp glare to Vixenpaw. "Well? Tell me what you did wrong." Starting with being too afraid to kill a bird. This sassy, obnoxious, petty little apprentice wasn't going to be babied by her. Vixenpaw was Featherfur's first apprentice- ever- and she was going to beat some sense into this kit. She'd either break, or she'd learn, and overcome. Because this warrior was not going to stop trying to teach her. Feather acted as though she didn't, but she saw every single eyeroll, every lip smack, and heard every annoyed sigh that emanated from that she-cat. And she was in charge of putting it to a stop.
“What I did? It looked at me and flew off. It could have happened to anyone. I still got it, didn’t I?” Vixenpaw’s tail was already starting to lash. What did it matter if her catch wasn’t perfect? Her mentor said she had to hunt for prey and she did. Why wasn’t that enough? Feathfur was always pushing and pushing. Couldn’t she just leave her be? “If you want me to catch more prey, I’ll catch more.” She snapped, parting her jaws as she began to sniff the space around them.

Old November 27th, 2017, 11:05 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
“What I did? It looked at me and flew off. It could have happened to anyone. I still got it, didn’t I?” Vixenpaw’s tail was already starting to lash. What did it matter if her catch wasn’t perfect? Her mentor said she had to hunt for prey and she did. Why wasn’t that enough? Feathfur was always pushing and pushing. Couldn’t she just leave her be? “If you want me to catch more prey, I’ll catch more.” She snapped, parting her jaws as she began to sniff the space around them.
The mentor said nothing, not a word as Vixenpaw lashed out at her. Inside, she was interested with how she was changing already. I did not expect it to be this easy to break her in, she thought silently, still watching quietly. The crisp air was sharp and stung a bit in her lungs. The gloom around them fit the mood in the air perfectly. The air practically crackled with tension. At this point, it could go one way or the other, and Featherfur would do whatever it took to make sure Vixenpaw grew up able to hunt for herself. Who cares whether she has a good relationship with you as long as she'll hunt and patrol?
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old November 28th, 2017, 12:44 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
( @Constellation)

Cloudstrike looked guiltily around her, feeling bad about breaking one of Honeythistle’s rules. But, he wouldn’t know and so it wouldn’t make him sad or angry! In her innocent mind, that was a perfect excuse. She wasn’t trying to be sneaky, she just interpreted the rules as only when Honeythistle was around. After all, why would he care if she caught herself a frog as a snack before returning to the camp if he wasn’t there to do it for her? However, she still had this little pick of guilt that maybe the rules didn’t only count in Honeythistle’s presence and maybe she wasn’t doing the right thing. In order to ease her conscience, Cloudstrike silently promised to find Honeythistle as soon as she returned to camp and do something nice for him. Maybe she would sing, he liked that. Or they could share tongues... Whatever he wanted, she would do for him. That way, her little hunting excursion wasn’t such a bad thing! Feeling much better, Cloudstrike trotted along until she heard something. A quiet, muffled ribbit reached her snowy ears and halted her footsteps as the molly paused to listen. There was a small, boggy pond just ahead of her emitting dozens of ribbits. Catching a frog would be kitten-play here. Smiling to herself, Cloudstrike crouched down in a nearly perfect hunter’s crouch and stalked forward, ignoring the feeling of her silky fur brushing the muggy water as she had been trained to do. The pond muck weighed her down as she struggled further into it, but Shadowclan apprentices were trained for that and Cloudstrike knew just how to move with the added weight to not startle any of the creatures nearby. Pulling herself as far up out of the water as she could, Cloudstrike locked eyes on her target, and leaped.
Honeythistle brushed his tail silently against the ground. At least to soothe the sound of his annoying paws as they thudded below him. His eyes stayed locked on the prize. The prize being Cloudstrike. Exactly, what was she doing out here? There was no reason for her to be out of camp! The Tom narrowed his gaze further, and he tried his best to keep himself hidden. When he stopped, a growl emitted from his throat. It wasn't a large one. It was small, yet held an amount of power that he felt swelling in him. For some odd reason, it pained his heart to see his beloveds betraying him...like this. From afar, he could definitely see her hunting. Why was she hunting!? She knew this wasn't expected of her to do. Unconsciously, his claws slipped out his paws, and when he saw her leap, he didn't think a second thought before he marched right up to her spot. It wasn't ordinary for Honeythistle to punish his mates. Of course, he allowed them to have their own train of thoughts, as long as his traditions were embedded in their pretty minds. The only thing he asked for them to do? Love him, and raise his kits. No hunting, no disrespect, no going on patrols - none of that. Just because the other mollies didn't have a tight hold with a Tom (who loved them very much) didn't make it right for his lovers to follow suite. Honeythistle was that Tom to provide for their needs, whatever they needed. Cloudstrike was hungry? Why didn't she seek him out to give him that request? Why did she feel that this was okay? To Honeythistle, he saw this as a form of deceit...or, was this defiance? Apart of him forgot the fact that her mind was such a delicate form. That most times she wouldn't get the gist of what he expected. Though, his heart had hardened, becoming rigid as stone. Outside all this, others believed The silver Tom was exaggerating, surely! All Cloudstrike was doing was hunting - a cat's favorite activity for most! She was helping out the clan, nonetheless. This was not the situation, however. Honeythistle wanted his mates to be elegant, classy, and beautiful. He wanted them to truly become the definition of a queen. Not just a meaning to mother kits, but one that other mollies looked up to, and realized that they made a mistake for not becoming demured as they were. His queens were someone to worship, to love, to be respected - even if they were she cats. This was what Cloudstrike signed up for. He was what Cloudstrike wanted. She didn't want to adhere to the rules, that's for sure, but like all his other mates - she had no choice. From the distance, Honeythistle watched the feline; her fur soggy and dirty, the way she crouched, and the way she leaped for that catch - it made his heart suddenly crack from stone and boil at an unreachable temperature. "Cloudstrike!" He boomed. "What are you doing!?"

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 08:52 PM.
Old November 28th, 2017, 05:30 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze smiles as she waited for Goldenstar to mention what was bothering him. He seemed to be in a good mood, and she was in one too. This, her serious expression loosened a bit as Goldenstar started talking. It was hard for her to realize when and if she was being too serious but at that moment Halfgaze felt there was nothing to be worried about. However, their topic was a serious one, and a thoughtful look appeared on her face as she listened. Hmm, siding with Windclan... It definitely made sense. Thunderclan was wrong for trespassing and kidnapping a Windclan warrior. They had also trespassed on Shadowclan, which made the deputy’s blood boil despite the fact that there was nothing left in the territory for them to steal. Halfgaze noticed that Goldenstar appeared to be waitin for her input, but she took a few moments to think. After contemplating her words carefully, Halfgaze nodded and said, “I agree with you... the only thing I have to input is that I can’t help but think about what we would have done in Thunderclan’s position.” After a minute, Halfgaze shook her head. No matter what happened, she was sure that Shadowclan would never take another clan’s warrior. Halfgaze sighed, “It’s a complicated matter, no matter which way you look at it. It’s a difficult decision. I’m sure the clan would follow you into battle beside Windclan. They were definitely wronged by Thunderclan.” The molly stared off into the distance as she often did while thinking, feeling a little sorry for Goldenstar and the decision he had to make. Sure, she had to be a part of it as it was her duty and obviously she would have to make these decisions when she eventually became leader. But for now, the burden of the decision rested mostly on Goldenstar’s shoulders.
(( okay this post is going to be short, i need to go in a few minutes ))

Goldenstar had been waiting for Halfgaze to say something, and when she did, he was dead silent. She hadn’t really added very much input, but it was enough to make him feel a little more sure about himself on whose side he was going to pick during the battle. Windclan. He didn’t know exactly how he was going to tell Blazingstar that Shadowclan would be joining Windclan, he would just have to see. There was a small bit of anxiety building up in his chest about the consequences of this battle, and the millions of things that could probably go wrong. No, he told himself to be quiet, and calm down. Shadowclan was strong, they had the best warriors, they would be fine. As tense as he was, he knew Shadowclan had what it took to win. Even if he didn’t know what would happen, he had to have faith in himself, looking at Halfgaze and nodding. “Thank you for your input,” he murmured, smiling, hiding his anxiety for the time being. Then he stood up, and began walking back to camp, half hoping that Halfgaze would join him for the few fox-lengths back, and half hoping she would leave him to his thoughts.
Old November 28th, 2017, 08:45 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
(Sorr for the wait I didn't have internet for the longest time)

Nightshade looked at her apprentice confused. "Sure. Your paws are probably sore by now. We'll take the short way to the camp. Follow me!" she led the way through the forest.
Haypaw nodded relieved,” Alright. So later are we hunting or battle training?” Please not the Riverclan border...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 28th, 2017, 09:18 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Haypaw nodded relieved,” Alright. So later are we hunting or battle training?” Please not the Riverclan border...
Nightshade looked thoughtful. "Hm. I should teach you some basic fighting techniques once you've gotten some rest. Once we get those learned, we'll move onto some more complex moves. We'll try to stick to an every-other-day schedule where we do fighting one day, hunting the next day, and keep switching. Does that sound okay?" she looked at her apprentice. She was still trying to decide when she should tell Haypaw about her talk with Goldenstar. She shrugged. I'll tell her after she gets some rest.
Old November 28th, 2017, 09:20 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Nightshade looked thoughtful. "Hm. I should teach you some basic fighting techniques once you've gotten some rest. Once we get those learned, we'll move onto some more complex moves. We'll try to stick to an every-other-day schedule where we do fighting one day, hunting the next day, and keep switching. Does that sound okay?" she looked at her apprentice. She was still trying to decide when she should tell Haypaw about her talk with Goldenstar. She shrugged. I'll tell her after she gets some rest.
“Alright. Can we avoid the Riverclan border, please?” She asked not mentioning why.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 28th, 2017, 09:55 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
“Alright. Can we avoid the Riverclan border, please?” She asked not mentioning why.
"Sure." Nightshade shrugged as she led the way. Not knowing why, she kept casting side glances at her apprentice. Soon they had reached the camp. Nightshade pushed her way through the entrance and emerged into the clearing, Haypaw behind her. She flicked the young cat's ear with her tail. "Now go get some rest. I'll bring you some fresh-kill in a few minutes, okay?"