Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 01:25 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by Bean
Today 01:19 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:17 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:11 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:03 PM

Old June 27th, 2017, 01:35 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
"Because I am always fine." He teased with a smile. "Maybe. We'll see if you can." He told her when she spoke about taking care of him. This was a good day for him despite the cold rain that continued to hit his fur, but he didn't really feel it anymore, just her warm fur and her rough tough on his fur as she kept him dry to the best of her abilities. He smiled. Nobody would have ever done that for him in this situation. His heart grew warmer, making his body warmer than it was. "It is an honor protecting you." He told her politely with a dip of his head. The loud clap of lighting didn't care him this time, though the feeling of Blackfrost pushing her face into his fur really made him want to just jump up and down, but the best he got was a purr and licked her. When she pulled away he thought about how he was going to ask her this but he looked up at her when she said his name. He saw her nervousness and wondered what she was going to say. When she talked about the connection they had, he remained calm on the outside, but on the inside, his heart was pounding, he was surprised she couldn't hear it. Then she did it, she asked him the question he he was planning to ask her when he wasn't this nervous. He looked down for a moment and chuckled. "You know, you really got guts. You asked me a question I was still trying to figure out how to ask you." He touched noses with her and purred, no longer embarrassed and now fully happy that he was no longer just her friend, but her mate. "Of course I'll be your mate."
He was so comforting and gentle towards her when she was scared like this, which made Blackfrost more than happy. It made her forget about the past memories of her being teased by others because of how easily she got scared by certain things - but mostly, it was the fear of being alone. The long-furred female didn’t know much about love, only having a bad past experience from it once before, but that was in her past now and she wanted to put that behind he and focus on the present. Blackfrost peered up at him with wide, searching eyes as he grew silent for a moment, looking down and then letting out a softened chuckle that seemed to melt her heart. His words that he now said to her made the she-cat overjoyed with happiness and feelings that she couldn’t describe with words. She closed her eyes as the cold tip of his nose touched hers and she smiled, a rumbling purr sounding from her throat as she felt love once more. “That makes me so happy..” Blackfrost murmured, her voice thick with joy and love, “It’s been so long since I’ve felt this way for another..” The she-cat admitted, rubbing her head against his neck affectionately and seeming to grow lost in his soothing scent. “I love you, Crowhawk..” Her words were barely a whisper, being quite shy to say such a thing to someone, “It’s such an honor to be your mate..” Her mind seemed to wander, being with a tom-cat like this and having a mate that loved her. She wondered if, someday, they would have kits of their own, but she didn’t want to think too far ahead - Blackfrost was just so happy from this.
Old June 27th, 2017, 02:05 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
He was so comforting and gentle towards her when she was scared like this, which made Blackfrost more than happy. It made her forget about the past memories of her being teased by others because of how easily she got scared by certain things - but mostly, it was the fear of being alone. The long-furred female didn’t know much about love, only having a bad past experience from it once before, but that was in her past now and she wanted to put that behind he and focus on the present. Blackfrost peered up at him with wide, searching eyes as he grew silent for a moment, looking down and then letting out a softened chuckle that seemed to melt her heart. His words that he now said to her made the she-cat overjoyed with happiness and feelings that she couldn’t describe with words. She closed her eyes as the cold tip of his nose touched hers and she smiled, a rumbling purr sounding from her throat as she felt love once more. “That makes me so happy..” Blackfrost murmured, her voice thick with joy and love, “It’s been so long since I’ve felt this way for another..” The she-cat admitted, rubbing her head against his neck affectionately and seeming to grow lost in his soothing scent. “I love you, Crowhawk..” Her words were barely a whisper, being quite shy to say such a thing to someone, “It’s such an honor to be your mate..” Her mind seemed to wander, being with a tom-cat like this and having a mate that loved her. She wondered if, someday, they would have kits of their own, but she didn’t want to think too far ahead - Blackfrost was just so happy from this.
Crowhawk did not hide the happiness from her. And he could tell she wasn't hiding it either. "I'm glad you're happy." He told her. "And I'm really glad I could help you get out of this feeling of being lonely." He purred. He wasn't the type of cat to let another be lonely and so he is really proud of himself that he helped her. He licked the top of her head start her next words, words he hasn't heard since he was a kit. "I love you too, Blackfrost." He whispered back to her. He had truly meant it as well. "I'm honored you chose me add your mate."
Old June 27th, 2017, 03:11 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Crowhawk did not hide the happiness from her. And he could tell she wasn't hiding it either. "I'm glad you're happy." He told her. "And I'm really glad I could help you get out of this feeling of being lonely." He purred. He wasn't the type of cat to let another be lonely and so he is really proud of himself that he helped her. He licked the top of her head start her next words, words he hasn't heard since he was a kit. "I love you too, Blackfrost." He whispered back to her. He had truly meant it as well. "I'm honored you chose me add your mate."
Blackfrost smiled more than she ever had in her lifetime and the beating of her own heart seemed to overwhelm the warrior, overjoyed with happiness that she finally was not alone and had someone that she loved - and they actually loved her back. The long-furred female purred at him saying that he loved her, it was something that was usually one sided when it came to her life. When was the last time someone actually told her that they loved her? Blackfrost couldn’t remember, but perhaps with Crowhawk, she would always know that he loved her and honestly, that’s all that mattered. As long as he loved her and wanted her by his side as a loving mate, then she would be the best mate she could be. The thought of having a family of her own excited her and strengthening the bond between them thrilled her to the point of more rumbling purrs erupting from the warrior. “Besides the storm outside, I think this just might be the best day of my life..” Blackfrost admitted, giving her mate an affectionate lick on the cheek, “I wouldn’t want anyone else by my side as my loyal mate.” She purred with delight, but felt silly deep down for being so excited and hyper about all of it, but could you really blame her?

At this moment, Blackfrost couldn’t help but utter a slight yawn, her eyes growing heavy with sleep. Without another word, the she-cat rested her head on Crowhawk’s front paws, smiling as she closed her eyes. “I’m just gonna..take a little rest.. I’m awfully tired after today..” She admitted with a tired chuckle as the female slowly drifted off into a peaceful slumber in the warm, protective embrace of her mate, Crowhawk.

Old June 27th, 2017, 07:00 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Blackfrost smiled more than she ever had in her lifetime and the beating of her own heart seemed to overwhelm the warrior, overjoyed with happiness that she finally was not alone and had someone that she loved - and they actually loved her back. The long-furred female purred at him saying that he loved her, it was something that was usually one sided when it came to her life. When was the last time someone actually told her that they loved her? Blackfrost couldn’t remember, but perhaps with Crowhawk, she would always know that he loved her and honestly, that’s all that mattered. As long as he loved her and wanted her by his side as a loving mate, then she would be the best mate she could be. The thought of having a family of her own excited her and strengthening the bond between them thrilled her to the point of more rumbling purrs erupting from the warrior. “Besides the storm outside, I think this just might be the best day of my life..” Blackfrost admitted, giving her mate an affectionate lick on the cheek, “I wouldn’t want anyone else by my side as my loyal mate.” She purred with delight, but felt silly deep down for being so excited and hyper about all of it, but could you really blame her?

At this moment, Blackfrost couldn’t help but utter a slight yawn, her eyes growing heavy with sleep. Without another word, the she-cat rested her head on Crowhawk’s front paws, smiling as she closed her eyes. “I’m just gonna..take a little rest.. I’m awfully tired after today..” She admitted with a tired chuckle as the female slowly drifted off into a peaceful slumber in the warm, protective embrace of her mate, Crowhawk.

Crowhawk could see how happy she was and it made him more happy. He was glad his mate was happy and he wished he could keep her this happy all the time. Then she told him it was the best day every and he nodded in agreement. "Yea. I can agree with you there." He purred. Even with the weather, he still enjoyed today, it was a roller coaster of a day, but in the end, he found someone who truly love him, and he loved her back. Another purr erupted from him when she licked him. "I'll always stay by your side." He told her. "I promise you that." And that was another promise he would keep forever. He noticed how tired she was growing and he was about to say something about it, but then without warm, she laid her head on his paws. "Goodnight my love." He said quietly, giving her comforting licks to help her go to sleep.
Old June 27th, 2017, 08:12 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
Drip.
Drip.
Drop.

The world around the she-cat was crashing and angry- almost like StarClan was sending a sign to not attack the probably now sleeping RiverClan camp. She sighed and quietly tip-toed through the forest, followed by the rest of the patrol group.

Halestar had waited until the night was dark and the storm was rough for this- it disguised the pelts and the oncoming scent of her clan. A loud crash of thunder echoed through the forest, making her muscles tense up slightly. She was nervous, but knew it would be for the better of all the clans- after all, RiverClan needed to be taken down a rock or two.

She looked back at the cats who were following her and nodded as they made their way further in the direction of RiverClan- tonight would be ShadowClan's night. Tonight they would rule the forest. Her fur was damp and she was a bit chilled, but she knew they could do this. Nothing would make her patrol back down now.

@Aquarius @Aashka @Chameleon @Darkclaws @Splash @Eclipse
The dark-pelted cat was almost like a shadow, darting in and out of the dark ess. She didn't mind the wetness, as long as they succeeded, it would be worth it. This was ShadowClan's time to rule the forest. RiverClan? If you ask her, those dumb fish-eaters can move somewhere else.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old June 27th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
Drip.
Drip.
Drop.

The world around the she-cat was crashing and angry- almost like StarClan was sending a sign to not attack the probably now sleeping RiverClan camp. She sighed and quietly tip-toed through the forest, followed by the rest of the patrol group.

Halestar had waited until the night was dark and the storm was rough for this- it disguised the pelts and the oncoming scent of her clan. A loud crash of thunder echoed through the forest, making her muscles tense up slightly. She was nervous, but knew it would be for the better of all the clans- after all, RiverClan needed to be taken down a rock or two.

She looked back at the cats who were following her and nodded as they made their way further in the direction of RiverClan- tonight would be ShadowClan's night. Tonight they would rule the forest. Her fur was damp and she was a bit chilled, but she knew they could do this. Nothing would make her patrol back down now.

@Aquarius @Aashka @Chameleon @Darkclaws @Splash @Eclipse
Wispdance followed her leader silently, her silver eyes flashing with menace in the darkness. She blended in completely except for her silver orbs due to her pure black pelt, and from a distance her eyes simply looked like stars: silver, icy, dead. At least that's what stars looked like to the she-cat. If you could have seen her in the light, you'd see her fur plastered down to her body from the moisture, but she didn't mind; rather, she enjoyed it. She knew that it meant RiverClan would not expect the oncoming patrol. Tonight was ShadowClan's night to shine. Their night.
Tonight was Wispdance's night to shine.
Old June 27th, 2017, 12:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post

Wispdance followed her leader silently, her silver eyes flashing with menace in the darkness. She blended in completely except for her silver orbs due to her pure black pelt, and from a distance her eyes simply looked like stars: silver, icy, dead. At least that's what stars looked like to the she-cat. If you could have seen her in the light, you'd see her fur plastered down to her body from the moisture, but she didn't mind; rather, she enjoyed it. She knew that it meant RiverClan would not expect the oncoming patrol. Tonight was ShadowClan's night to shine. Their night.
Tonight was Wispdance's night to shine.
Rasberrybubble glanced at her fellow clanmates and knew they would come out strong. How can we win this if we are a small patrol and they are a whole clan? The small question ran through her head but she focused on the patrol. Repeating silently the phrase We will win this thing

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 27th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Crowhawk could see how happy she was and it made him more happy. He was glad his mate was happy and he wished he could keep her this happy all the time. Then she told him it was the best day every and he nodded in agreement. "Yea. I can agree with you there." He purred. Even with the weather, he still enjoyed today, it was a roller coaster of a day, but in the end, he found someone who truly love him, and he loved her back. Another purr erupted from him when she licked him. "I'll always stay by your side." He told her. "I promise you that." And that was another promise he would keep forever. He noticed how tired she was growing and he was about to say something about it, but then without warm, she laid her head on his paws. "Goodnight my love." He said quietly, giving her comforting licks to help her go to sleep.
Blackfrost was soothed by his loving words, making her descent into slumber a peaceful journey in his embrace. The warmth of his fur against her and the gentle strokes of his tongue made her purr with satisfaction and happiness, knowing now that she would lead a better life with a mate that loved her and now she wouldn’t have to worry about certain things. The soft pitter-patter of the raindrops outside also helped the long-furred female get some rest. “Good night, Crowhawk..” Blackfrost murmured, a sleepy smile on her muzzle. The warrior’s tail twitched a few times before going still on the ground beside her and the she-cat’s only movement was the soft rise and fall of her chest.

[ Timeskip to when the storm ends? ]

Last edited by Captain; June 27th, 2017 at 05:53 PM.
Old June 27th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Blackfrost was soothed by his loving words, making her descent into slumber a peaceful journey in his embrace. The warmth of his fur against her and the gentle strokes of his tongue made her purr with satisfaction and happiness, knowing now that she would lead a better life with a mate that loved her and now she wouldn’t have to worry about certain things. The soft pitter-patter of the raindrops outside also helped the long-furred female get some rest. “Good night, Crowhawk..” Blackfrost murmured, a sleepy smile on her muzzle. The warrior’s tail twitched a few times before going still on the ground beside her and the she-cat’s only movement was the soft rise and fall of her chest.

[ Timeskip to when the storm ends? ]
Crowhawk watched her with a loving and caring gaze as she was close to falling asleep. He did not take his eyes off of her until she was completely asleep. Only when he saw the light rise and fall of her flank die his gaze go from her to the storm clouds above. Why did it have to rain today? No, why did it have to rain so much? He hoped it stopped soon, otherwise this place would be flooded with water. He hoped for Blackfrost, and for his clan, this would soon end, otherwise Shadowclan may not be here anymore. A sneeze interrupted his thought. Stupid wind and rain. Making his body cold again, but to keep his mate in her relaxed restful position, he did his best not to shiver. He would be strong for her, he wasn't going to let anything happen to her.
Old June 27th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Crowhawk watched her with a loving and caring gaze as she was close to falling asleep. He did not take his eyes off of her until she was completely asleep. Only when he saw the light rise and fall of her flank die his gaze go from her to the storm clouds above. Why did it have to rain today? No, why did it have to rain so much? He hoped it stopped soon, otherwise this place would be flooded with water. He hoped for Blackfrost, and for his clan, this would soon end, otherwise Shadowclan may not be here anymore. A sneeze interrupted his thought. Stupid wind and rain. Making his body cold again, but to keep his mate in her relaxed restful position, he did his best not to shiver. He would be strong for her, he wasn't going to let anything happen to her.
Lost in the endless world of dreams, Blackfrost purred contently, a smile still present on the she-cat’s face as they both laid there. Even in her unconscious state, the warrior was close to her mate, fearing for him to just disappear like everyone while she was asleep. However, she was gentle, not gripping onto him with claws or anything drastic. Blackfrost would let out little mews in her vast slumber now and then, soothed by Crowhawk’s scent and company so much that nightmares, for once, did not disturb her sleep. Gentle rumbles of thunder made her fidget slightly and a little wince showed on her face, pulling the tom-cat close like a helpless kit as the storm was ever so slowly continuing. Throughout all this, Blackfrost stayed asleep though, getting more rest than she ever had in the past, her mind and body finally relaxed enough by love and care of another.