Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM

Old May 1st, 2017, 08:40 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
Her eyes remained widdened but body slowly untensed as he lifted himself upwards off the ground revealing he was in fact a cat, and rather not a fox. She noticed his expression look displeased, bewildered by that reaction and unknowing of how to respond she decided to stay quiet and gazed over at him, the raven that was in his maw suddenly dropped to the floor.

The cat open his mouth, speaking words that came off as him being upset, a slight grow tickling up his throat as he spoke, She wondered if she had done something to possibly offended him? She recalled her initially body reflex was to be defensive due to mistaking spotting him as a fox. It didn't quiet click how that would come off as offensive, but she only narrowly thought of her own ideals as it being logical to defend yourself from something that appeared as a fox and didn't consider his feelings at all.

She quietly exhaled in order to reset her jumbled up mind. Sitting up, she leaned her head downwards in order to take a lick her bristled up very messy fur. She sat silent for a few moments, thinking about how to respond to him properly so it wouldn't lead to some sort of miscommunication. To her, this wouldn't have been rude but rather considerate. She lifted her head back up from grooming only to respond to his retort, "Well you see.." She trailed off, trying to regain confidence in her voice. "That raven you got there, I was hunting it." She used her tail to point out the raven, being completely insensitive to his possibly damaged feelings and changing the subject over to the prey at hand.
Foxspring's bushy tail flicked to a fro at the response he got, it wasn't one he was expecting if he was being honest. He was expecting one of negativity, yet instead he got one about the raven he caught. What was she trying to do? Avoid the topic? Perhaps that was best. Turning his attention to the raven, the senior warrior let out a small huff. "Well if you had moved faster, you would've caught it. Obviously we were both hunting it, but I simply got to it first," he spoke. Like his normal self, Foxspring's head was held high and his eyes weren't very welcoming. His voice was rather cold, but that was just his normal voice until you really got close to the bitter feline. That's the nicest way to explain how he was. Bitter and sarcastic. With his age rising with each moon, it was becoming obvious that in another 12 moons or so he'd be the crankiest elder the clan will ever have. Who could blame him? He had a rough past, he just handled it with his own negativity.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 1st, 2017, 09:19 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

It was the first time he saw the she cat get angry, and quite frankly...he found himself intrigued and liking that side of her. Picking up his prey, he trotted towards her. ''Oh, come on! Can you blame me? I didn't know he was your brother.'' He says through a mouthful of feathers. Besides, haven't she insulted him about Snakesnap? His best friend? It was only fair, and indeed a shame that the two had gotten along well with each other, but the relationships they shared with others brought themselves down a couple notches. He wanted to be friends with her, but no matter what, one of them would offend the other, and bluntly, Coldhearted did not want that. ''Ah, don't tell me you're going to be giving me the silent treatment because I insulted that puny brother of yours.'' The tom rolled his eyes, almost laughing.
"How could you call him puny?! He is an amazing warrior! He is a good cat in general!" She yowled but her mouth being full muffled all the words she spoke. She glanced at him and glares at him for a moment. Well... she had insulted his friend... and she could just let this one slide.
Old May 1st, 2017, 09:24 PM
Flustered Child

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Foxspring's bushy tail flicked to a fro at the response he got, it wasn't one he was expecting if he was being honest. He was expecting one of negativity, yet instead he got one about the raven he caught. What was she trying to do? Avoid the topic? Perhaps that was best. Turning his attention to the raven, the senior warrior let out a small huff. "Well if you had moved faster, you would've caught it. Obviously we were both hunting it, but I simply got to it first," he spoke. Like his normal self, Foxspring's head was held high and his eyes weren't very welcoming. His voice was rather cold, but that was just his normal voice until you really got close to the bitter feline. That's the nicest way to explain how he was. Bitter and sarcastic. With his age rising with each moon, it was becoming obvious that in another 12 moons or so he'd be the crankiest elder the clan will ever have. Who could blame him? He had a rough past, he just handled it with his own negativity.
Quietnose patiently listened to his slightly cold response regarding the raven, her eyes flickered from the distinctively russet red like tom over to the plump and appetizing looking raven, then back at him, her glazed over gaze respectively locking onto his bright glowing yellow eyes. The atmosphere was certainly heavy, which only but slightly annoyed her.
She neatly placed her paws together, thinking a moment about what to say, "Now.. Mister Tom," She began speaking only to be unconsciously returning a slight sarcastic remark at him.
"I was just about to do that, but you abruptly cut me off and in the process and then scared the living starclan out of me." She kept her tone simple, trying her hardest to contain her annoyance and not let it leak out though her words. Keeping her body language composed and still, she in her own way was trying her hardest to be respectful towards her fellow clanmate who's name she still didn't recall.

Schedule
| 3:00 PM PST - 5:00 AM PST ✿ Awake ✿ |
| 5:00 AM PST - 11:00 AM / 2 PM PST ☆ Asleep ☆ |

You're more than free to PM me concerning anything, I'm open to chat/discuss.

Old May 1st, 2017, 09:34 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
"How could you call him puny?! He is an amazing warrior! He is a good cat in general!" She yowled but her mouth being full muffled all the words she spoke. She glanced at him and glares at him for a moment. Well... she had insulted his friend... and she could just let this one slide.
The tom glared at her, a smile twitching at his maw. ''I'm just calling it as I see it.'' He tells her, referring to her brother, and that he meant every word, and he refused to take it back. Why should he? He didn't care about such things. The tom never truly grasped the meaning of emotions, therefore, it never honestly bothered him of what others might think. ''Amazing warrior?'' He laughed, ''More like being amazing to be fed to the vultures if you ask me.'' Now, he was being harsh, and that was her brother. He decided to play nice, and he quickly apologized. ''I'm sorry.'' He mews, then adds, ''But, as you can see I'm not a huge fan of...what did you say he was to you?...oh, right. Your brother.'' That made him groan. Pufftuft was her brother...her brother...why, out of all cats in Shadowclan--all cats in the forest, had he needed to be her brother!!??
Old May 1st, 2017, 09:55 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

The tom glared at her, a smile twitching at his maw. ''I'm just calling it as I see it.'' He tells her, referring to her brother, and that he meant every word, and he refused to take it back. Why should he? He didn't care about such things. The tom never truly grasped the meaning of emotions, therefore, it never honestly bothered him of what others might think. ''Amazing warrior?'' He laughed, ''More like being amazing to be fed to the vultures if you ask me.'' Now, he was being harsh, and that was her brother. He decided to play nice, and he quickly apologized. ''I'm sorry.'' He mews, then adds, ''But, as you can see I'm not a huge fan of...what did you say he was to you?...oh, right. Your brother.'' That made him groan. Pufftuft was her brother...her brother...why, out of all cats in Shadowclan--all cats in the forest, had he needed to be her brother!!??
She sat the prey down once more and sighed, she turned and started to lick her leg clean. She purred while doing so. A moment later she looked up, her ears flicked expectantly "I assume you have no problem with my sister?" She said, assuming that he knew who her sister was, or should know for that matter.
Old May 2nd, 2017, 09:46 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

Sorrelbreeze upon hearing his name. "Badger, huh?" She said, looking over, she utters, "Is that why you like nosing yourself into random cat's business?"with a raised brow. Looking back forward as she waits for a response, she eyed the younger tom in front. What is up with that one? she thought. She remembered him calling Badgersong his father. He certainly looks like him, but he doesn't seem to behave like him. She could tell he wasn't a nosy cat, unlike his father. In fact, it seemed like he was trying to avoid other's business. It intrigued her. She hoped to observe more of his character to see who he really is. Next time she ever sees him, she hopes not to mistake him for Badgersong.
Flicking his ear dismissively at her rather rude comment about his name, he would reply in a neutral tone, "No I was given the prefix badger because of my coat coloration. I 'nose myself into random cat's business' because I feel it is my duty to make sure my clanmates are doing their duties before they lounge around the camp."
As the older warriors spoke, Ibisprowl remained silent, listening a little bit to what they were talking about, but not bothering to comment on anything at all. He knew his father was often getting other cats angry, not on purpose, but because he felt like he needed to make sure other cats were doing their job. Ibisprowl couldn't bring himself to do it, he didn't like talking to others enough to speak up about them not doing their duties. His father was brave. He just wish.. He had been closer with him. Part of him wanted to blame his father for never being their, of being so wrapped up in being a warrior to be a father, but part of him knew that he was still pained with his mother leaving and that he reminded him of his past mate. There was a complicated relationship between the two and it was not the typical father-son type.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old May 2nd, 2017, 10:21 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
She sat the prey down once more and sighed, she turned and started to lick her leg clean. She purred while doing so. A moment later she looked up, her ears flicked expectantly "I assume you have no problem with my sister?" She said, assuming that he knew who her sister was, or should know for that matter.
''You're sister?'' Coldhearted spoke through a full mouth, and he tilted his head to think. She had siblings...so far he had insulted her brother unknowingly, and now she had a sister? The tom could say he knew many, but many he did not speak to, so he thought about what she had said. Then, it came to him. He could recall trying to flirt with a difficult she cat that mewed Cloverwhisker's name. At that time, Coldhearted did not know Cloverwhisker. And, if only he could remember that one she cat name. She was very pretty! Pretty as the feline next to him, and Coldhearted eyes gave Cloverwhisker a look, checking her out. ''I'm afraid I don't remember this sister of yours. Who is she?''
Old May 2nd, 2017, 10:45 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

''You're sister?'' Coldhearted spoke through a full mouth, and he tilted his head to think. She had siblings...so far he had insulted her brother unknowingly, and now she had a sister? The tom could say he knew many, but many he did not speak to, so he thought about what she had said. Then, it came to him. He could recall trying to flirt with a difficult she cat that mewed Cloverwhisker's name. At that time, Coldhearted did not know Cloverwhisker. And, if only he could remember that one she cat name. She was very pretty! Pretty as the feline next to him, and Coldhearted eyes gave Cloverwhisker a look, checking her out. ''I'm afraid I don't remember this sister of yours. Who is she?''
"Chrysanthemumshade" she mewerd and flicked her tail back and forth as she waited on the Tom's answer. She was slightly worried that he had something negative to say about her sister, but how could he? Her sister was one of the most wonderful cats she had ever met. There was simply no way this Tom cat could think of anything negative about her!
Old May 2nd, 2017, 10:57 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"Chrysanthemumshade" she mewerd and flicked her tail back and forth as she waited on the Tom's answer. She was slightly worried that he had something negative to say about her sister, but how could he? Her sister was one of the most wonderful cats she had ever met. There was simply no way this Tom cat could think of anything negative about her!
Coldhearted stood rooted to his spot. Of course...that was her name. Chrysanethemumshade. The grey feline that made him come again and again whenever she pushed him away. He knew that she didn't like him, but he thought she was pretty. One of the most beautiful she cats he ever laid his eyes on. And, now looking at her sister; he could see the similarities between them. The tom purred, ''Oh, I know her alright. How is she? Asking about me, perhaps?'' He chuckled, knowing it probably wasn't true. Chrysanethemumshade was not studying the tom, but Coldhearted liked to think that she were. If not, he knew that he could definitely get a hold of her sister, Cloverwhisker.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 05:45 AM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

Coldhearted stood rooted to his spot. Of course...that was her name. Chrysanethemumshade. The grey feline that made him come again and again whenever she pushed him away. He knew that she didn't like him, but he thought she was pretty. One of the most beautiful she cats he ever laid his eyes on. And, now looking at her sister; he could see the similarities between them. The tom purred, ''Oh, I know her alright. How is she? Asking about me, perhaps?'' He chuckled, knowing it probably wasn't true. Chrysanethemumshade was not studying the tom, but Coldhearted liked to think that she were. If not, he knew that he could definitely get a hold of her sister, Cloverwhisker.
The small she-cat blinked and shook her head "I dont think she has mentioned you..." she giggled "But if she had it wasn't fondly!" She laughed and batted at him gently as if saying that she was joking.