Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 15th, 2016, 01:27 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomnShift View Post
(I hate when its to late..)
(Well imam just post this anyway---) Smoketooth charged in the mass of cats. He could barely see where he was going , but he carried on darting away in the horde of cats.
A body slammed into the white tabby's side, turning on her paws she glared at the feline who did it. "Who do you fight for?" she hissed hoping this feline wasn't on the enemies side, her tail lashed to and fro. Owlwing awaited his answer, lowering herself to the ground in case he was an enemy. She was led into this battle and now she would finish saving the clans that were enslaved to such vile leaders.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 15th, 2016, 01:27 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Suspiciousmindz
Crimsontiger leapt into the crowd of fighting cats. She looked around, searching for the familiar pelt of her sister Cougarpaw and the also familiar pelt of Blackfalcon. She felt rather panicky, knowing that any cat could jump on her at any moment. This was her first battle as a warrior. Actually, change that. This was her first battle ever. "Blackfalcon!", Crimsontiger yowled, though her call was drowned by the noise of shrieking and fighting cats. She desperately searched the crowd for her best friend. She wasn't ready to fight alone. Not yet. And she didn't even know who she was going to fight. Yet who could ever known what awaited her.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 15th, 2016, 01:38 AM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@Suspiciousmindz
Crimsontiger leapt into the crowd of fighting cats. She looked around, searching for the familiar pelt of her sister Cougarpaw and the also familiar pelt of Blackfalcon. She felt rather panicky, knowing that any cat could jump on her at any moment. This was her first battle as a warrior. Actually, change that. This was her first battle ever. "Blackfalcon!", Crimsontiger yowled, though her call was drowned by the noise of shrieking and fighting cats. She desperately searched the crowd for her best friend. She wasn't ready to fight alone. Not yet. And she didn't even know who she was going to fight. Yet who could ever known what awaited her.
Blackfalcon stalked through the crowd, approaching the feline he called his best friend. "Crimsontiger," he meowed over the shrieks, his gaze widening when he realized that they'd soon learn what side they fight for. Surely his best friend wasn't fighting against their leader, right? The ebony warrior finally picked up his pace and reached the other warrior, his gaze flicking from her to the battle, the unavoidable question showing in his icy hues as he rested them firmly on her. It was the moment of truth.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 15th, 2016, 01:39 AM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

A body slammed into the white tabby's side, turning on her paws she glared at the feline who did it. "Who do you fight for?" she hissed hoping this feline wasn't on the enemies side, her tail lashed to and fro. Owlwing awaited his answer, lowering herself to the ground in case he was an enemy. She was led into this battle and now she would finish saving the clans that were enslaved to such vile leaders.
'Who do I fight for?' He repeated , then added 'My leader , of course!'
(God I make speech sound rubbish) He waited for the cat to speek , unsheathing his claws and ready to fight
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old December 15th, 2016, 01:45 AM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomnShift View Post
'Who do I fight for?' He repeated , then added 'My leader , of course!'
(God I make speech sound rubbish) He waited for the cat to speek , unsheathing his claws and ready to fight
Owlwing snarled "Then you'll pay!" The white tabby launched herself at the warrior, her claws outstretched and a fire blazing in his eyes. "You're a traitor to your ancestors, you'll never see the stars!" she snarled, her well aimed blows going for his face and neck. It wasn't like this feline to be so ruthless, but after the battle in Riverclan, she knew she had to be if her clan mates were to survive this terrible war.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 15th, 2016, 01:45 AM

Quote:

Blackfalcon stalked through the crowd, approaching the feline he called his best friend. "Crimsontiger," he meowed over the shrieks, his gaze widening when he realized that they'd soon learn what side they fight for. Surely his best friend wasn't fighting against their leader, right? The ebony warrior finally picked up his pace and reached the other warrior, his gaze flicking from her to the battle, the unavoidable question showing in his icy hues as he rested them firmly on her. It was the moment of truth.
Crimsontiger let out a sigh of relief when she heard her best friend say her name. "Oh thank StarClan, it's you", Crimsontiger said in relief. "Come on, we need to destroy the Blazingnight supporters. We can't let Blazingnight reign for any longer", the ebony she cat said. Crimsontiger knew that no one deserved to die but if it was for the best. She was sure that Blackfalcon would agree with her. He couldn't possibly be supporting Blazingnight. Was he? She impatiently awaited his reply, the shrieks and yowls that reached her ears made her wince. The longer they stood like this, the more non-Blazingnight supporters would be hurt or even killed.

Old December 15th, 2016, 01:48 AM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

(Is Cougarpaw open?Cuz if she is then....)
Rowanflash sped away before Brokenpaw could attack,He searched the clearing for enemies,his orbs swirling around.

You know you want to....
Old December 15th, 2016, 01:51 AM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Crimsontiger let out a sigh of relief when she heard her best friend say her name. "Oh thank StarClan, it's you", Crimsontiger said in relief. "Come on, we need to destroy the Blazingnight supporters. We can't let Blazingnight reign for any longer", the ebony she cat said. Crimsontiger knew that no one deserved to die but if it was for the best. She was sure that Blackfalcon would agree with her. He couldn't possibly be supporting Blazingnight. Was he? She impatiently awaited his reply, the shrieks and yowls that reached her ears made her wince. The longer they stood like this, the more non-Blazingnight supporters would be hurt or even killed.
Blackfalcon's eyes saddened. He should've known. The ebony warrior shook his head. "Forgive me, friend," he murmured, his claws unsheathing before he suddenly lunged at his best friend. In an instant he was on top of her, his claws sinking into her fur. "I must defend my leader!" he yowled over the battle, although his icy hues regretted every moment that went by. This was a battle one of them would have to give in to and he refused to be feline that Crimsontiger runs out of the camp. Although the sadness in his hues changed to anger as he thought about how foolish he must have been to believe that she would follow his beliefs. After everything they had been through! "Why couldn't you have believed in Blazingnight! She wasn't doing any harm until someone stepped up to her!" he growled, refusing to let go of the she-cat.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 15th, 2016, 01:56 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

[QUOTE=Gusty;77446]
@Nighty @ Maplefall
The brown tabby fell down onto his back in shock; his green orbs widened in fierce surprise that Robinblaze knocked him over. "Blazing isn't destroying our home!" Mintpaw retorted, furrowing his brow. "He's saving it! SkyClan's the one that's causing the destruction!" His point was so clear, he couldn't understand why some ShadowClanners were fighting against him. They should be united, not fight for the enemy!

"Oh. And even if StarClan didn't guide us, we'd be fine!" He added on to Bumbleleap, struggling to let out of the older tom's strong grasp. "Shadow was strong without them." He finished, thrashing around. The tom didn't expect to be attacked so quickly by a fellow clanmate that he'd seen around the clearing and territory occasionally. Was it truly friend against friend?
[/QUOTE

Bumbleleap loosened his grip, "Did you listen to the elders stories as a kit?! Do you know the tale of black star? When he stopped believing the clan fell apart!?" As he was saying that he shoved him away, he didn't want to harm the apprentice, just make sure he came to his senses.

@Gusty

(Sorry I reply so late; I live in England)

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; December 15th, 2016 at 12:57 PM.
Old December 15th, 2016, 02:09 AM

Quote:

Blackfalcon's eyes saddened. He should've known. The ebony warrior shook his head. "Forgive me, friend," he murmured, his claws unsheathing before he suddenly lunged at his best friend. In an instant he was on top of her, his claws sinking into her fur. "I must defend my leader!" he yowled over the battle, although his icy hues regretted every moment that went by. This was a battle one of them would have to give in to and he refused to be feline that Crimsontiger runs out of the camp. Although the sadness in his hues changed to anger as he thought about how foolish he must have been to believe that she would follow his beliefs. After everything they had been through! "Why couldn't you have believed in Blazingnight! She wasn't doing any harm until someone stepped up to her!" he growled, refusing to let go of the she-cat.
Crimsontiger's eyes widened in shock. No. This couldn't be happening. A second after, she was pinned to the ground, Blackfalcon's claws sinking into her ebony coloured fur. Tears started to form in her eyes. Why? Why did this have to happen to her and Blackfalcon? They had had so many good times, they'd never faught seriously except for training. And now look at them. "No Blackfalcon", Crimsontiger begged from under him, her eyes wet from tears and there was a sob in her voice. "Please. It doesn't have to be this way", Crimsontiger sobbed. "I know Blazingnight didn't do any harm, but it was never meant to be", the she cat said. "Please Blackfalcon, I don't want to have to fight you", Crimsontiger said. She struggled from underneath what she had formerly called her best friend. No. He was still her best friend, no matter what happened they always would be best friends. They would solve this problem together. Somehow. Seeing she was just about stuck, she took in a deep breath and more tears started to fall. "I'm sorry.", she said before leaping up suddenly, throwing Blackfalcon off in the process. She lashed out at him, if this was the way things had to be then so be it.

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; December 15th, 2016 at 02:40 AM.
Closed Thread