Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶
by Epiales
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:06 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 04:53 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by zBlaze
Today 04:43 PM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kacey!
Today 04:39 PM

Old December 6th, 2017, 03:08 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: KingdomClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
"I believe we are," Perseus said with a small chuckle. He flicked his tail towards Aphrodite and looked at her while she was watching the sky, her blue eyes reflecting the stars in an enchanting way. Perseus couldn't help but look at her for a while more, then felt his face grow hot and followed the Princess's eyes to the sky. He smiled softly and tried to pick out constellations, his golden eyes shining bright woth joy.
Aphrodite looked up at the sky then turned her eyes on Perseus, she watched him and realized he was actually a handsome tom. She blushed and continued to look up at the sky. Finally, after awhile she shifted her eyes away from the stars and looked at Perseus.
Old December 6th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Aphrodite looked up at the sky then turned her eyes on Perseus, she watched him and realized he was actually a handsome tom. She blushed and continued to look up at the sky. Finally, after awhile she shifted her eyes away from the stars and looked at Perseus.
MWAHAHAHAHAHAH)

Perseus never considered himself a handsome tom. He always thought he was too large or too normal to be anything other than ordinary. So, when he finally stopped looking at the stars to glance over at Aphrodite, he came nearly nose to nose with her. His tan face grew hot and his tail swung wildly, but he was too shocked to do anything. Here he was, just the Princess's bodyguard, almost nose to nose with Aphrodite!

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 6th, 2017, 03:17 PM

Quote:

MWAHAHAHAHAHAH)

Perseus never considered himself a handsome tom. He always thought he was too large or too normal to be anything other than ordinary. So, when he finally stopped looking at the stars to glance over at Aphrodite, he came nearly nose to nose with her. His tan face grew hot and his tail swung wildly, but he was too shocked to do anything. Here he was, just the Princess's bodyguard, almost nose to nose with Aphrodite!
(SO CUTE!)

Aphrodite purred, her china-blue eyes sparkled. She looked into his eyes, and she did something that would stun him. She licked his nose with her tongue.
Old December 6th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Paige~

Quote:
(SO CUTE!)

Aphrodite purred, her china-blue eyes sparkled. She looked into his eyes, and she did something that would stun him. She licked his nose with her tongue.
Perseus was too entranced by her eyes at first to notice what Aphrodite had done. As he did, the savannah's golden eyes widened and he felt his face grow hot yet again. Then, in a rush of emotion, he returned the gesture to the Princess. The tom's thoughts raced from what was I doing? to I'm going to be demoted to a slave to does she like me? The whole time, Perseus' pelt was hot and a small smile was on his face

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; December 6th, 2017 at 03:32 PM.
Old December 6th, 2017, 03:40 PM

Quote:

Perseus was too entranced by her eyes at first to notice what Aphrodite had done. As he did, the savannah's golden eyes widened and he felt his face grow hot yet again. Then, in a rush of emotion, he returned the gesture to the Princess. The tom's thoughts raced from what was I doing? to I'm going to be demoted to a slave to does she like me? The whole time, Perseus' pelt was hot and a small smile was on his face
Aphrodite giggled at his reaction. It was a cute reaction one that was surprised but then turned happy. He was just cute.
Old December 6th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Aphrodite giggled at his reaction. It was a cute reaction one that was surprised but then turned happy. He was just cute.
Perseus cleared his throat and looked away, but he was still smiling sweetly. He swept his yellow eyes over the clearing, looking to see if anyone had caught a glimpse of him and Aphrodite's exchange. When he couldn't see anyone, the Savannah cat turned back to the Princess, though they were now at a normal distance from each other. "Would you-" Perseus stopped himself and looked at the ground, blushing, but then looked back into Aphrodite's blue eyes with a small smile. "Would you like to come and eat with me at the feast?"

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old December 6th, 2017, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Perseus cleared his throat and looked away, but he was still smiling sweetly. He swept his yellow eyes over the clearing, looking to see if anyone had caught a glimpse of him and Aphrodite's exchange. When he couldn't see anyone, the Savannah cat turned back to the Princess, though they were now at a normal distance from each other. "Would you-" Perseus stopped himself and looked at the ground, blushing, but then looked back into Aphrodite's blue eyes with a small smile. "Would you like to come and eat with me at the feast?"
Aphrodite's eyes searched his as she spoke. "Yes?" she asked as he stopped his scentence, she watched as he blushed and looked at the ground. She let out a purr when he finally asked her. "Of course! I would be honored."
Old December 6th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Aphrodite's eyes searched his as she spoke. "Yes?" she asked as he stopped his scentence, she watched as he blushed and looked at the ground. She let out a purr when he finally asked her. "Of course! I would be honored."
Perseus grinned widely and stood, bending his tall frame in a bow. "After you, my Princess Aphrodite," he said with a twinkle in his golden eyes. He looked at her, eyes twinkling, and smiled happily.

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old December 6th, 2017, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Perseus grinned widely and stood, bending his tall frame in a bow. "After you, my Princess Aphrodite," he said with a twinkle in his golden eyes. He looked at her, eyes twinkling, and smiled happily.

Aphrodite blushed as she lead him across the clearing and over to the big pill of prey. "What would you like?"
Old December 6th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]form
name:water wave
age 25 moons
sexuality:straight
app. http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20140703190317
perso:fun-loving,loves fish,hates the cold,serious about her job,trusting
crushpen!i think she needs some
other:has rouge name.has been rouge for long time.and then BTS knows the rest.
@BTS.official.__

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.

Last edited by Fireflower; December 6th, 2017 at 04:32 PM.