Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Biographies

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old April 3rd, 2022, 07:37 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Charather ideas

Sometimes I get an idea for a character that could be fun, but I don't submit them, since I fear I either won't have time with them or will lose interest, so I store them here along with a few active characters that I haven't made sites for yet. They aren't up for adoption, they are simply stored here.

Current name:
Other names:
Age (in moons):
Creation Date:

Current Affiliation/Clan:
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any:
Mentor(s):
Apprentice(s):

Appearance:

Body Type:

Fur Type:

Fur Coloring:

Eye Details/Coloring:

Personality:

Mental Age:
Psychiatric Complications:
Fears:

Sociability:
Outlook:
Responsibility:
Cleanliness:
Generosity:
Manners:
Bravery:
More Logical or More Emotional?:

Favorite Season:
Favorite Food(s):
Favorite Word:
Favorite Sound:

Greatest Hope:
Greatest Strength:
Greatest Weakness:
Worst Nightmare:
Deepest Darkest Secret:
Most Treasured Memory:

Quirk(s):
Theme Song(s):

Mother:
Father:
Sibling(s):
Crush/Mate:
Offspring:

Relationships:

Positive:

Neutral:

Negative:

"[Quote]"

Basics
Current name:
Meaning:
Past names:
Future names:

Gender idenety:
Sex:

Apperence
Body Type:

Fur Type:

Fur Coloring:

Eye Details/Coloring:

Other details:

Background
Current affliction:
Past afflictions:
Past ranks:

Connections and family
Birth Parents:
Foster Parents:
Birth Siblings:
Foster Siblings:
Grandparents:
Other Relatives:

Offspring:
Mate(s):
Previous Mate(s):

Personailty:
Briaf overview:

In-depth:

Fears:
Hobbies:
Quirks:

Alignment:
Theme Song(s):
Voice Claim:

Fun facts
Creations date:

Relatioships
Relationships:

Positive:

Neutral:

Negative:

History
Kithod:

Apprenticeship:

Warriorhod:

Last edited by Spotty; December 9th, 2022 at 07:58 AM.
Old April 10th, 2022, 11:36 AM
Slowly returning

Default Re: Charather ideas

Current name: Hapry
Other names: Storm (passed)
Age (in moons): 15
Sexual Orientation: She is very gay
Creation Date: 4.10.2022

Current Affiliation/Clan: Outside
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any: -
Mentor(s): -
Apprentice(s): -

Appearance:

Body Type: Harpy is of average size and weight, but due to her diet and plentiful amount of exercise she has basically no excess fat on her body, and all the energy is stored in the hard muscles that cover her bones. For some of her main features; her tail is long, her claws long and she sharpens them daily, her muzzle is a bit on the longer side with powerful jaws, sharp teeth, sensitive whiskers, and long ears.

Fur Type: Average, just a little on the glossier and sleeker side.

Fur Coloring: Her coat has a silvery grey as the main color, shifting into a lighter cream on her belly and lower muzzle. Stripes of grey instead of silver run down her back and on her tail-tip.

Eye Details/Coloring: Narrow and of sharp yellow, with slim pupils, and specks of a lighter color around the edges.

Personality:
In short; Harpy was born and raised a loner, trained to survive on her own, and is therefore very slow to trust others. She likes being good at things and also hates the feeling of being outperformed by cats she doesn't know, and most often also cats who might even be close with her. She has always had a strong drive to become better, and greatly dislikes the feeling of being trapped, tied down, or stuck, and immovable lines or unchangeable rules annoy her. She wants to push beyond her limits, and will always try and outperform her past self. But she lives alone and is still most focused on survival, having a great number of skills when it comes to that.

To go more in-depth:

Harpy is an expert on surviving on her own. She was raised by her season mother after her father was killed by an eagle when she was 5 moons old. Her mother renamed her from Storm to Harpy after the eagle, as a reminder to her daughter about how dagoures the world could be when you weren't careful. Harpy was thought much by her mother, how to predict the coming weather by tasting the wind, how to find certain plants and drink the dew the stored in the moring, lick her wounds clean after a fight, melt snow in her mouth as another source of water, and many more things. Harpy left her mother only very recently as the old cat died from sickness, and she has quickly adapted to living alone, but has yet to find a place she will stay in for longer. Speaking of which, she is very adaptable. She was taught to use the STOP-rule her mother thought her, stop, think, observe, and plan and predict before doing anything, and she has used that well to overcome any threats. She also doesn't have a set place where she lives, and can therefore quickly make a nest to keep her warm basically wherever she is.

She is also a quick learner and tends to listen well. She believes it's rarely information about anything is completely useless, and that you should always try and remember things you hear. And so, once she has some kind of information, she'll make sure to remember it for a long time, and she has even developed an exercise to memorize new things, involving sorting what she learns into mental categories, so that when she needs to say remember how to hunt mice, information about hunting rabbits will be very nearby, and she'll likely recall that as well. It's very unlikely Harpy ever forgets things, especially more important things, and so she almost always knows what to do in any given situation. This relates back to her survival skills, since waiting around and freezing up could mean death if say a fox comes at you. Occasionally waiting could be good of course, like if you're hunting down prey you shouldn't leap to quickly, but in those situations, she'll wait for the right moment, while her brain is still going, it's unlikely she'll freeze up out of fear or shock, rather than reacting.

Harpy had strong rules for herself. It might come as a surprise and sound a bit odd in the context of the rest of her personality. Although, these codes are more so guidelines for herself, rather than morals. There are a few things she'll almost always refuse to do unless her life depends on it or something similar. These are mostly things she sees are cowardly, like doing worse than he could have on purpose, walking away from a challenge, backing down when she knows she could beat someone, and generally anything that goes against her pride.

So as you might understand by now; she is prideful. She tries to remember she has nothing to prove to anyone but herself, and it's only extremely rarely she ever losses her temper, but she also hates being second, in some cases you're best and first or you're dead, and she isn't about to let anyone just walk right over her, and doesn't understand why anyone wouldn't unless their safety directly depends on it. In her mind, everyone should be as independent and strong-willed as she is, and looks down upon cats with traits such as shyness, softness, or anyone she sees as not having string enough of a backbone. Bowing in front of someone unworthy is the lowest and worst thing someone can do in her opinion.

Mental Age: 17 moons
Psychiatric Complications: -
Fears:

Favorite Season: "When there's most food and water, and not cold. Why would I like starving or freeze, that's dumb"
Favorite Food(s): "Heck if I care, if it's edible and won't poison me it's fine. Im not some fat housecat who'll be picky with their food, they dont know that it's like being free."
Favorite Word: "Dead. Which is what you'll be if you don't leave me alone."
Favorite Sound: "Anything but complete silence. If no birds are singing and the no crickets or frogs making noise, it rarely means you're alone, it means you're not, and whatever else is there scares the other animals enough for them to keep quiet"

Greatest Hope: "Right now? To claw your hecking eyes out and use them as bait the next time I hunt, so maybe stop asking dumb questions, how does that sound?"
Greatest Strength: "I could kill you."
Greatest Weakness: "Im not dumb enough to give a list of my weaknesses to anyone, you think im that dumb?"
Worst Nightmare: "Dying, since you know thats kinda the worst thing that could happen to you"
Deepest Darkest Secret: "Secret? You dont think Ive got the guts to stand for my actions?"
Most Treasured Memory: "I witnessed a lazy house-cat get crushed by a monster once, that was fun."

Quirk(s): -
Theme Song(s): -

Mother: "When I think about it, she never did tell me her name..."
Father: "He died because he was too weak"
Sibling(s): "I think I had a little brother when I was very young, mother ate him though when she saw he was too weak"
Crush/Mate: "That's dumb"
Offspring: "Kids are gross man"

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]

Last edited by Spotty; December 31st, 2022 at 10:57 AM.
Old April 10th, 2022, 12:21 PM
Slowly returning

Current name: Falconflame
Other names: Falconkit, Falconpaw
Sexual Orientation: TBD
Creation Date: 4.10.2022

Current Affiliation/Clan: TBD
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any: TBD
Mentor(s): -
Apprentice(s): -

Appearance:

Body Type: Pretty average, a bit leaner than most, and not all that large. Very fluffy tail and tufted ears though.

Fur Type: Soft and dull, but often messy, average length.

Fur Coloring: She a basic brown tabby, with a lighter stomach, muzzle and tail tip.

Eye Details/Coloring: Large, round, and orange, with a darker line around her pupils

Personality:

In short; Falconflame is a very messy young girl, with many different traits. There is no one thing making her the way she is, it's more so that she is a whole bundle of things all tied up and stuffed into a young cat that now has to deal with all that. She is jolly and carefree, a hopeless romantic, competitive, playful to an almost childish degree, bird-lover, sleepy, creative and open-minded, has a slight disregard for the warrior code and rule in general, and just likes to follow her heart.

To go more in-depth and explain further:

Falconflame is playful and childish. Some will see her running around with the apprentices and roll their eyes, maybe quietly wondering to themselves how that cat ever became a full warrior. But she likes it. Falconflame has never been one to simply sit around and be boring, she wants to have fun like everyone, and doesn't see why anyone should dull themselves down simply because they got a new name. It's common for her to spend more time with apprentices and older kits rather than warriors her age, and it always makes her a little sad to see her former playmates become more stoned-faced warriors, focused more on fighting and proving themselves rather than living.

Falconflame follows her heart, and doesn't like strict or limiting rules. She doesn't really see the point of things like the warrior code, and not being able to have a mate from whatever clan she likes, and why should anyone place cats into small boxes based on where they were born, and Shadowclanners aren't mean, and Riverclanners don't smell, and Thunderclanners aren't entitled, and all Windclanners aren't cowards who only run away, so why should we always think of them in just that way. Plenty of rouges are friendly, and many kittypets can be brave or skilled. It also happens that she marks the borders a little differently than she should - be that less than she should, or not on the place she should.

As you might see, she is very open-minded as well and has a colorful mind. She is always down for a new game, or some kind of adventure, sometimes she'll think of herself as an adventurer and go for a wander outside the set borders to find kittypets and rouges to talk with.

But she can have her temper. This mostly shows when she finds something unjust, or in some way unfair, be that towards herself or someone else. It happens that she'll burst out in fury at whoever is pushing the unfairness, and sometimes she feels like she wants to claw off their ears and tail.

Mental Age: 15 moons
Psychiatric Complications: -
Fears: Being forgotten

Sociability:
Outlook:
Responsibility:
Cleanliness:
Generosity:
Manners:
Bravery:
More Logical or More Emotional?:

Favorite Season:
Favorite Food(s):
Favorite Word:
Favorite Sound:

Greatest Hope:
Greatest Strength:
Greatest Weakness:
Worst Nightmare:
Deepest Darkest Secret:
Most Treasured Memory:

Quirk(s):
Theme Song(s):

Mother:
Father:
Sibling(s):
Crush/Mate:
Offspring:

Relationships:

Positive:

Neutral:

Negative:

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old June 5th, 2022, 03:07 PM
Slowly returning

(had this draft lying around so thought id post it before I get working on the next one)

"Total devotion and hard work, that's loyalty."

Basics
Current name: Frostscale
Meaning: For her blue-silver fur and loyalty to Riverclan
Past names: Frostkit, Frostpaw
Future names: -

Gender idenety: Female she/her/herself
Sex: Female
Orientation: Heterosexual

Apperence (x)
Body Type: Lean and muscular, long tail, small and pointy ears

Fur: Short and thick, somewhat rouch

Fur Markings: Only light freckles on her muzzle and cheeks

Eye Details/Coloring: Dark blue, narrow eyes

Other details: -

Background
Current afliction: Riverclan
Past afflictions: -
Past ranks: Kit, Apprentice

Connections and family
Birth Parents:
Foster Parents:
Birth Siblings:
Foster Siblings:
Grandparents:
Other Relatives:

Offspring: -
Mate(s): -
Previous Mate(s): -

Personailty:
Brief overview:

In-depth:

Fears:
Hobbies:
Quirks:

Alignment: Lawful Good
Voice Claim: -

Fun facts
Creations date: June 5th, 2022

Relatioships
Relationships:

Positive:

Neutral:

Negative:

History (wip)
Kithod:

Apprenticeship:

Warriorhod:

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old June 5th, 2022, 03:45 PM
Slowly returning

"Love is earned, like everything else, it has to be worked for."

Basics
Current name: Shiningpaw
Meaning: For how she was rasied, to shine
Past names: Shiningkit -
Future names: Shining___

Gender idenety: Female [she/her/herself]
Orientations: Has been told to be stright

Apperence
Body Type: Lean frame, small muzzle, and paws, rounded ears, over all elegant cat

Fur Type: Soft, medium length, and well-groomed

Fur Coloring: Snow white with some more silver-looking hues

Eye Details/Coloring: Deep blue eyes

Other details: Little pink nose

Background
Current afliction: TBD
Past ranks: Kit

Connections and family
Birth Parents: [Mother] and [Father]
Foster Parents: -
Birth Siblings: -
Foster Siblings: -
Grandparents: Out of the picture
Other Relatives: -

Offspring: Too young
Mate(s): Her mother hasn't picked anyone sutible yet
Previous Mate(s): -

Personailty:

Shiningpaw was raised solely by her mother, and was always taught that she had put her best paw forward, and hide any imperfections she might have. Everything was always made into a competition where Shingingpaw(kit) would have to be first in. She wasn't allowed to play all that much, unless it was something less messy than say the usual mossball, and with kits her mother thought it might be worth knowing and having a good relationship. She was looking forward to her apprentice ceremony, but as soon as she was Shingingpaw and not Shingingkit, the expectations her mother had skyrocketed and the checklist and rules seemed to more than triple. Her mother often took her on walks to talk about this and that. "You should talk more with so-and-so." "Make sure you do well tomorrow on your patrols." "have you remembered to watch how much you eat?" were only a few among the millions of similar phrases she got to hear from her mother. Her social life was also highly controlled, and she had soon at her mother's order crafted a small circle of popular apprentices, and her mother even started looking for a good tom apprentice from their clan Shingingpaw could get together with.

Shingingpaw does deep down have a wish for more freedom someday, though that is buried and hidden deep down, and she would never admit it even to herself that she wanted anything else. Her mind is set to believe that the more perfect she is the bettter her life will become.

Fears: Failure, disappointing her mother, misstepping
Likes: Praise, social power, being good at things, cleanness, freedom, loyalty
Dislikes: Rude cat, Competitiveness, Stress
Hobbies: Training / being trained
Quirks: Some small but she will hide them well

Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Theme Song(s): "Alyssa Greene" from 'The Prom' (not a perfect fit for her as of now, but she will kinda grow into it)

Fun facts
Creations date: June 5th 2022

Relatioships
Relationships:

Positive:
[Mother]

Neutral:
[Father]

Negative:

History
Kithod:

Apprenticeship:

Warriorhod:

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old July 29th, 2022, 04:19 PM
Slowly returning

RiverClan Re: Charather ideas

"I AM GOOSESTAR THE GREAT, AND YOU, MORTAL, SHALL OBEY MY EVERY WORD!!!"

Basics
Current name: Goosekit
Meaning:
Past names:
Future names:

Gender identity:
Sex: Male
Orientations:

Apperence
Body Type: He is kind of a small cat, but otherwise average looking (not unusually long legs and average body weight). The only thing that is a bit abnormal about his body is the extra toe on his right forepaw and his small rounded and fuzzy ears, and his abnormally fluffy yet super short tail.

Fur Type: His fur is EXTREMELY soft and fluffy, but not actually all that long. It can be like a soft cloud, especially on his chest, belly, and back.

Fur Coloring: wip

Eye Details/Coloring: wip

Background
Current affliction: Riverclan
Past ranks: -

Connections and family
Birth Parents:
Foster Parents:
Birth Siblings:
Foster Siblings:
Grandparents:
Other Relatives:

Offspring:
Mate(s):
Previous Mate(s):

Personailty:
Briaf overview:

In-depth:
This kit likes to think he has ZERO emotions. He is still a young dumb kit and doesn't understand anything about anything, but he has built up a persona for himself that he inperonatines.

But he doesn't actually have a bad bone in his body, and has a heart of gold, but really won't admit it to himself or anyone else, and he will endlessly try and justify any and all things he feels and does both to himself and anyone who makes the mistake of questioning him.

So as you can see, the fluffball is quite a proud cat, but due to the same pride he will often go to great lengths to justify his actions and feelings to keep up the illusion he has created for himself, and if he ever finds himself slipping from that persona, he will quickly make up some excuse for himself for that, and do everything to keep up his belief.

Now don't get me wrong, he isn't manipulative in the slightest, and his behavior stems from his own pride, and is actually rooted in his self-doubt. He is lying to himself about himself because the brave and charismatic yet emotionless and stoic leader of his group he created in his mind seemed like a better option than just being himself.

This lie is one that, if he truly sat down to think about it and managed to swallow his pride, he would find that was actually never the truth, but it was himself he started lying to, and won't admit it to himself.

He can be quite the prankster as well, but a natural leader (both a part of the personality he has crafted for himself).

Fears: Being bad at things, not being listened to
Likes: Being good at things, being listened to, leading things
Dislikes: Admitting things
Hobbies: Pranks!
Quirks: -

Alignment: -

Fun facts
Creations date: July 29th

Relatioships
Relationships:

Positive:

Neutral:

Negative:

History
Kithod:

Apprenticeship:

Warriorhod:

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old July 31st, 2022, 11:08 AM
Slowly returning

"..."

Basics
Current name: Crowkit
Meaning: For her large, dark appearance and mysterious nature
Past names: -
Future names: Crowpaw, Crowmoth

Gender identity: (She/They) Doesn't really understand the concept, but everyone kept referring to her with 'she' and 'they' so she went along with it and gets a little thrown off by being referred to with anything else because it's not what she is used to, but she doesn't really care otherwise
Orientation: Hasn't yet wrapped her mind around the concept

Apperence
Body Type: Crow is a HUGE cat: large paws, muzzle, tail and very broad shoulders. She isn't a pure-bread, but she looks like a maincoon if you were to assign her one.

Fur: Her fur is extremely long, making her look rather fluffy, and while it's not naturally soft, it does have a very soft feel to it thanks to how long and thick it is. It's also very dark, almost completely black but with some greyer hues on her face and chest area.

Eye Details/Coloring: Crow's eyes are very narrow, with s sharp yellow color, and thanks to her pupils also being very narrow, it can look as if she is aloof and judgemental even if she isn't.

Background

Connections and family
Birth Parents:
Foster Parents:
Birth Siblings:
Foster Siblings:
Grandparents:
Other Relatives:

Offspring:
Mate(s):
Previous Mate(s):

Personailty:
Briaf overview:

In-depth:
She is quiet and prefers to just hide away in the shadows, only her sharp eyes glowing in the dark, and watch her clanmates, and can just seem like your regular neighborhood dark introvert, but she watches and spies on others not because she doesn't have the courage to talk with them (she doesn't, but that's not the point right now ok?), but that's her way of getting to know cats. To her, skills are useful, but information is invaluable.

Crow's mind can be quite dark, as is her outlook in general. She had never been a positive cat, and smiling isn't really something she does. In fact, her face tends to stay completely expressionless, and the way in which she reacts is almost just by her eyes narrowing. She isn't overall negative either but feels it's better to expect the bad rather than be slapped in the face with it

Crow has an interesting relationship with attention. On one hand, she really hates it since she likes to be invisible, and be able to sneak around camp and spy on others, so getting attention in any form (such as being mentioned at meetings or something) will put a whole lot of sticks in the wheels, and make it a whole lot harder for her to just exist the way she wants to. But on the other hand, she doesn't want to always be as alone as she is, and does want someone to notice her and try and befriend her.

But she is also very calculating and smart, never without a plan and always thinking quickly when acting. She has promised herself to never act without using her brains first and she is quite the powerful strategist. She has a good memory and while she can unintentionally be somewhat disrespectful, she will always listen when someone talks, even if she doesn't like to respect them too much, what they say might come in handy later, or just to learn how they think.

Crow doesn't tend to speak, at all actually. She has a very deep and almost menacing voice, and already isn't great at social interactions (sometimes having trouble reading other's faces) so why add another layer of complexity to that by talking and probably scaring everyone else away? She will use a few words to get her point across when talking is really required, but once she is really, reeeeaaaally close with someone she might use more than three words a sentence, but she prefers to stay quiet either way.

But under her loaming presence, she is actually extremely loyal. She is very selective with her closer relationships, but if they prove to be worth it, and stick around despite her unusualness, she will stick with them too, and god help anyone who tries to hurt them because she will go to great lengths to protect them. It can cause her to be rather jealous if she notices her friends are starting to hang out more with other cats. She doesn't expect anyone to place her above anyone, and is in fact just waiting for them to leave her (her self-estime is lying around screaming on the floor) but is still very afraid of it happening.

But she isn't actually as loyal to her clan or the code, since those things feel more distant to her, and it doesn't feel like they have down enough for her to give them such loyalty. She still cares about her clan, but mostly because she is in it. She does believe Starclan exists but doesn't place faith in them either.

Fears: Being left alone
Dislikes: Talking, loud noises, TOO talky cats, crowds
Hobbies: Sitting for herself, gathering things
Quirks: Tends to keep either very intense eye contact or none at all, is completely still when not walking/working (no small body movements)

Alignment: True neutral

Fun facts
Creations date: July 30th

Relatioships
Relationships:

Positive:

Neutral:

Negative:

History
Kithod:

Apprenticeship:

Warriorhod:

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]

Last edited by Spotty; July 31st, 2022 at 01:27 PM.
Old September 15th, 2022, 01:43 PM
Slowly returning

[This is a drafted version for the cat who ended up becoming Crowkit that I just had lying around, so though i'd rather store it here]

She is quiet and prefers to just hide away in the shadows, only her sharp eyes glowing in the dark, and watch her clanmates, and can just seem like your regular neighborhood dark introvert, but she watches and spies on others not because she doesn't have the courage to talk with them, but that's her way of getting to know cats. To her, skills are useful, but information is invaluable. Only when she feels she has heard enough about them and maybe has some nice dirt on them just in case, will she approach them to test out if they could be a good ally. What? Were you expecting me to say 'friend'? But Crow doesn't really believe in friendship in that way. She has trust issues and is by nature slow to trust anyone, and therefore would rather have an ally than some kind of friend.

Crow is not a cat you would want to cross. She doesn't mind playing dirty when it comes to getting her way, and will happily use any trick, manipulation tactic, and scheme imaginable in order for things to go as she wants. But that also extends to making sure cats who she sees as being in her way won't become a bigger problem to her. She will rarely kill anyone from her own clan, but will not hesitate to set them up or ridicule them to make them lose respect among others. She also gathers information on everyone if possible, and will likely have some dirt on most cats at any given time, information she is willing to use if needed.

Crow's mind can be quite dark, as is her outlook in general. She had never been a positive cat, and smiling isn't really something she does.

Crow had an interesting relationship with attention. On one hand, she really hates it since she likes to be invisible, and be able to sneak around camp and observe others, so getting attention in any form (such as being mentioned at meetings or something) will put a whole lot of sticks in the wheels, and make it a whole lot harder for her to just exist the way she wants to. But on the other hand, she has a streak of ambition to her, and being promoted for example would feed into her ambitions. She likes the idea of being a shadow in the camp, but she also likes the idea of cats looking up to her and respecting her enough for her to have some control over them, so just doesn't like to be anywhere in between where cats notice her but don't care to listen to her.

But she is also very calculating and smart, never without a plan and always thinking quickly when acting. She has promised herself to never act without using her brains first and she is quite the powerful strategist. She has a good memory and while she can be somewhat disrespectful, she will always listen when someone talks, even if she doesn't like to respect them, what they say might come in handy later, if not for information than to hold it against them or learn how the think.

So while she is a very smart cat, she sounds a little rotten right now. She is manipulative, mean, and cares about few cats, but it might save her somewhat to hear that she at least is loyal to her clan.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old September 15th, 2022, 02:04 PM
Slowly returning

"..."

Basics
Current name: Lavenderkit
Meaning: For her lilac fur and sweet scent
Past names: -
Future names: Lavenderpaw, Lavenderbird

Gender identity: Female [She/her]
Orientation: Unsure (Will some out as Omnisexual sometime in her late apprentiship)

Apperence
Body Type: Lavender has and will always be a very short cat, she isn't scrawny per say, or underweight, just the avrange body but scaled down a little. Her tail is very fluffy and her ears are pointy.

Fur: Lavender is a lilac lynx point, with the color fading somewhat on her tail and muzzle, but her legs and ears are darker.

Eye Details/Coloring: Her eyes are a very vibrant green, looking almost like little leaves with their rounded-out shape.

Background

Connections and family
Birth Parents:
Foster Parents:
Birth Siblings:
Foster Siblings:
Grandparents:
Other Relatives:

Offspring:
Mate(s):
Previous Mate(s):

Personailty: (note that some parts of this character's personality are very heavily based on me and my experience, and I tried my best to put it into words, but lmk if you have any questions)

Lavenderkit is a very quiet cat and introverted cat. She doesn't like to be in big crowds, and often starts twitching and fidgeting at meetings, and hates too much attention on herself. Due to her focus on non-verbal communication, both using it a lot herself, and hyper-focusing on the signals she gets from others, she also isn't great at talking to others. Most interactions with her start with someone approaching her, her nervously greeting them with some flicking of her ears, maybe twitching her tail a little, but she doesn't really say anything, and avoiding eye contact due to her slight discomfort with it, all of which often causes others to think she is mute, or not up for talking.

Lavenderkit is drawn to safety. She has minor trust issues and has trouble truly feeling safe and ok around others, and tends to stay very close to her family since those are the only ones who she trusts to always want her best, or at least always take her into consideration without trying to push her too much. She has trouble understanding others, and therefore often fails to see what intent a cat could have.

But oddly enough, she has deep faith in Starclan. She was raised up knowing them as this all-powerful force watching over the clans, and it made her feel much safer. She often thinks about her future after she is dead, how her life in Starclan would be, and the fact that she often blames herself for things has made her very trusting in Starclan, thanking them when she succeeds and blaming herself if she doesn't.

Lavenderkit has a deep fascination with plants and bugs. Something about the tiny yet strong and resilient creatures and sprouting flora was always something she was drawn to, for what reason she isn't sure, just that they feel familiar and like something she can go to and just be alone with sometimes.

Lavenderkit is obedient and always follows orders. She tends to take things very literally, taking what others say by their words, doesn't really understand that cats can lie, and barely has the concept down that it's possible not to tell the truth. She blames herself quickly for even the littlest things and hates feeling like she is letting cats down, causing her to try and always make everyone happy and meet their requests.

She also has pretty wild imagination, and tends to imagine up scenarios in her head (such as conversations that might occur) to make social interaction easier later on. This can also lead to her mouth moving even though she isnät talking as she thinks of what she would say, her expression changing as her thoughts move around, and she can occasionally start giggling if she comes up with something she finds funny. So basically; when she sometimes pacing around the camp thinking, it will look as if she has a conversation with herself without speaking aloud, and every now and then her expression might changes, sometimes accompanied by things like her laughing a little at something she came up with, her body twitching with discomfort at her ideas, or even her eyes becoming liquidy if she thinks of something too sad.

- Very careful when it comes to routines; always grooms herself before going to sleep, eats at the same time every day, etc.
- Tends to pace around in circles when thinking
- Sometimes had trouble relating to other cats her age and tends to feel a bit alone
- Very sensitive hearing; avoids loud noises
- Dislikes the number 6 greatly, and will go out of her way to avoid it

Fears: Losing cats, being put in a situation where she doesn't know what to do, being ridiculed/put in the spotlight in that way
Dislikes: Loud noises, not knowning what's happening
Hobbies: Watching bugs or plants, thinking for herself
Quirks: Most of them are listed above in her personilty

Alignment: -

Fun facts
Creations date: April 15th 2022

Relatioships
Relationships:

Positive:

Neutral:

Negative:

History
Kithod:

Apprenticeship:

Warriorhod:

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old September 16th, 2022, 10:18 AM
Slowly returning

"Practice? Nu-hu, sweetheart, this is just natural talent!"

Basics
Current name: Wolfdawn
Meaning: For his golden pelt and large, muscular build
Past names: Wolfkit, Wolfpaw
Future names: WOLFSTAR

Gender idenety: Male [he/him]
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bisexual

Apperence
Body Type: Stordy and muscular

Fur Type: Thick and smooooooooth...

Fur Coloring: Golden tabby with lighter underside and muzzle

Eye Details/Coloring: Sky blue eyes

Background
Current affliction: ____clan
Past ranks: Kit, apprentice

Connections and family
Birth Parents:
Foster Parents:
Birth Siblings:
Foster Siblings:
Grandparents:
Other Relatives:

Offspring:
Mate(s):
Previous Mate(s):

Personailty:
Proud, smooth talker, flirtatious, hardworking (though he hides it to make it seem as if he is just great at everything), easy-going,

Fears:
Hobbies:
Quirks:

Alignment:
Theme Song(s):
Voice Claim:

Fun facts
Creations date: September 4th

Relatioships
Relationships:

Positive:

Neutral: