Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old December 19th, 2023, 07:35 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Woodclan/flareclan border,

A border between the 2 clans, in between the clans is a river Full of prey, a great hunting place and also meet-ups
@Fritter

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; December 19th, 2023 at 07:35 PM.
Old December 19th, 2023, 07:45 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Woodclan/flareclan border,

Python Star

Taking a deep breath, she exited the dense forest and shadow that blanketed her clans territory, hesitating as she glanced around the newly made border. She was without a doubt eager to meet with FlareClans leader, the two clans being allies bought them both great advantages, and put less weight on Python’s shoulders. She’d already had to deal with a mass intrusion lately, and had to scold her guards about it. Taking a few breaths of the cool cold night air, she made her way toward the river that marked the split between the two clans borders, a thick and plentiful river that tonight reflected the moons beauty in full. Python Star sat down, ears perked and awaited her fellow leader to arrive, she was aware they had much to discuss, all professionally was Pythons hope.

Unfortunately Pythons patience was known to be easy to file down, and every second Python spent in the exposed area made her feel more agitated and fidgety, she was used to being in constant swift movement and being surrounded by the safety of heights and well built dens. She hadn’t a gaurd den in this territory yet, hopefully that was one of the topics she could bring up during the chat.

@ChristmasFawn

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old December 19th, 2023, 08:07 PM

with leafbare here Sorrowfury had much to discuss, of course despite the cold she still was able to make it to the border, her blue eyes looking around before turning to her deputy"alright ears alert and eyes out, it's been a bit since was here we don't know what we can encounter " she sternly spoke, once reaching to the border. She lifted her tail as a signal to stop moving, her head peered out into the open area, she cautiously looked around before waving her tail for her deputy to come out"Puthonstar greetings" she dipped her head"I hope you don't mind, but I brought my deputy along
it's been awhile since I was here so I thought extra eyes would be nice
" she added sitting down.

@Fritter @Laura_Was_here

Old December 19th, 2023, 08:13 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn View Post
with leafbare here Sorrowfury had much to discuss, of course despite the cold she still was able to make it to the border, her blue eyes looking around before turning to her deputy"alright ears alert and eyes out, it's been a bit since was here we don't know what we can encounter " she sternly spoke, once reaching to the border. She lifted her tail as a signal to stop moving, her head peered out into the open area, she cautiously looked around before waving her tail for her deputy to come out"Puthonstar greetings" she dipped her head"I hope you don't mind, but I brought my deputy along
it's been awhile since I was here so I thought extra eyes would be nice
" she added sitting down.

@Fritter @Laura_Was_here
Python Star

For a moment, Python was about to leave when she saw the two coming over and heard SorrowFury’s voice, she took a moment to consider the two and have a small nod of acknowledgment to the greeting. ‘Ive come alone, and expected you to do the same, but I suppose that excuse is understandable.’ Python wasn’t looking to squabble. She moved her gaze over to the deputy and took a good long look at them, she had to memorise there scents and appearance in those few moments she would be talking with them like this for later situations to come. Now ceasing her staring Python cleared her throat. ‘Shall we begin the discussion then?’ Python was more checking that they were going to be listening then asking for permission.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; December 19th, 2023 at 08:14 PM.
Old December 20th, 2023, 09:40 AM
.....Christmas......?

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Sleepy

Gingersky watched them as they talked. He also had his eyes out for other cats, He stood away from them but he wasn't too far.

Lore here(WIP)

(My main OC)
Old December 20th, 2023, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Python Star

For a moment, Python was about to leave when she saw the two coming over and heard SorrowFury’s voice, she took a moment to consider the two and have a small nod of acknowledgment to the greeting. ‘Ive come alone, and expected you to do the same, but I suppose that excuse is understandable.’ Python wasn’t looking to squabble. She moved her gaze over to the deputy and took a good long look at them, she had to memorise there scents and appearance in those few moments she would be talking with them like this for later situations to come. Now ceasing her staring Python cleared her throat. ‘Shall we begin the discussion then?’ Python was more checking that they were going to be listening then asking for permission.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura_Was_here View Post
Gingersky watched them as they talked. He also had his eyes out for other cats, He stood away from them but he wasn't too far.

~Sorrowfury~

Sorrowfury's face was serious hoping the Woodclan leader wouldn't mind the tag along, of course all the reason the bring her deputy was to give her deputy the experience of what they would do in the future when she is not able to lead. Her ears flickered as the Woodclan leader spoke and looked at her deputy, once the staring was down and the leader spoke, she nodded. Her blue eyes meeting the leaders gaze as she spoke"Yes... With leafbare among us there is much to discuss, as I am sure you have some things to discuss like me" She spoke properly and respectfully, not wishing to move the interaction on the wrong path.

Old December 20th, 2023, 02:23 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:

~Sorrowfury~

Sorrowfury's face was serious hoping the Woodclan leader wouldn't mind the tag along, of course all the reason the bring her deputy was to give her deputy the experience of what they would do in the future when she is not able to lead. Her ears flickered as the Woodclan leader spoke and looked at her deputy, once the staring was down and the leader spoke, she nodded. Her blue eyes meeting the leaders gaze as she spoke"Yes... With leafbare among us there is much to discuss, as I am sure you have some things to discuss like me" She spoke properly and respectfully, not wishing to move the interaction on the wrong path.

Python Star

Ahh, the discussion of LeafBare. Woodland Clan had to push the hardest to survive during leafbare seeing as they rely on there darker pelts not to betray them. Albeit a miserable and consistent fail. Thankfully the trees compactness took some of the snow from the ground for a little bit longer but it was always dreadful getting a face full of snow as your tree walking. Blinking away the thought and returning to the conversation she gave a nod of acknowledgement at SorrowFury’s words ‘I do, I’m to warn you about a few new clans nearby my side of the Territory. They shouldn’t even come close to here from the forest being such a labyrinth to rouges and loners but I’m obliged to tell you anyhow. A fox, a badger, and a cat. And I’m looking to have a guards den built within the border here if that’s seen as just fine with you. That’s all of what I’ve to discuss for the moment, as I assume our alliance is clearly going swell?’ Python was so unbearably eager to get moving, she managed to swallow down the awkward energetic feeling and instead had as serious of a face as she could. In terms of the alliance clearly both sides were putting all the effort they could to maintain it as professional, that was what Python Star was trying to do anyhow.

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old December 21st, 2023, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Python Star

Ahh, the discussion of LeafBare. Woodland Clan had to push the hardest to survive during leafbare seeing as they rely on there darker pelts not to betray them. Albeit a miserable and consistent fail. Thankfully the trees compactness took some of the snow from the ground for a little bit longer but it was always dreadful getting a face full of snow as your tree walking. Blinking away the thought and returning to the conversation she gave a nod of acknowledgement at SorrowFury’s words ‘I do, I’m to warn you about a few new clans nearby my side of the Territory. They shouldn’t even come close to here from the forest being such a labyrinth to rouges and loners but I’m obliged to tell you anyhow. A fox, a badger, and a cat. And I’m looking to have a guards den built within the border here if that’s seen as just fine with you. That’s all of what I’ve to discuss for the moment, as I assume our alliance is clearly going swell?’ Python was so unbearably eager to get moving, she managed to swallow down the awkward energetic feeling and instead had as serious of a face as she could. In terms of the alliance clearly both sides were putting all the effort they could to maintain it as professional, that was what Python Star was trying to do anyhow.
~Sorrowfury~
she/her | female
Flareclan leader
------------------------

Sorrowfury Listened to the leaders warning about the nearby new clans, as much as she hated to hear there were more clans around she continued to keep focus of the main reason why the clans were mentions. The unbearable cold weather was hard on sorrowfury especially at night, and tonight was more unbearable than before, though she pushed through the cold she was able to keep her focus on the meeting, It was very understandable of putting guard dens here. The molly thought for a moment before looking at the water, Her blue eyes looking into the reflection as she continued to think.

Sorrowfury flicked her ear as she was having trouble with thinking, her cold breath breathing out of her as she replied"I am very wary of your words, and these new clans you speak of Should not be intruding but the rogues, foxes, badgers Catches my attention, but first about the dens you wish to build." she paused looking up to the leader"I Like the idea of building guard dens, I do not mind with having that here on the border, If you or your clan need help building the dens or need resources, please reach out to me, I'd be happy to send help and resources" she rumbled in her throat.

When Pythonstar mentioned about the alliance she tilted her head slightly, of course the alliance was still going well, was it not?"Yes of course our alliance is going well, Our alliance shall not break unless there is a reason"She confirmed with a nod and a smile.

Next thing she wanted to speak of was the predators, The damn Foxes have been intruding the territory again, the last time she went hunting was then she found fox tracks. As if Leafbare was hard already but the foxes had to add the hardness to the clan,"I would like to warn you about Foxes, I found fox tracks in my territory recently, It could have gone into your territory or A neighboring clan to the east, wherever it went I want to warn you about it" she said. The damn foxes have been making the damn holes in the ground and its obvious there trying to establish themselves in the territory of the clans. Next predator she find would tick her off like heck, If was annoying to find fox tracks in the territory.

Old December 21st, 2023, 05:40 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Unhappy Re: Woodclan/flareclan border,

Quote:

~Sorrowfury~
she/her | female
Flareclan leader
------------------------

Sorrowfury Listened to the leaders warning about the nearby new clans, as much as she hated to hear there were more clans around she continued to keep focus of the main reason why the clans were mentions. The unbearable cold weather was hard on sorrowfury especially at night, and tonight was more unbearable than before, though she pushed through the cold she was able to keep her focus on the meeting, It was very understandable of putting guard dens here. The molly thought for a moment before looking at the water, Her blue eyes looking into the reflection as she continued to think.

Sorrowfury flicked her ear as she was having trouble with thinking, her cold breath breathing out of her as she replied"I am very wary of your words, and these new clans you speak of Should not be intruding but the rogues, foxes, badgers Catches my attention, but first about the dens you wish to build." she paused looking up to the leader"I Like the idea of building guard dens, I do not mind with having that here on the border, If you or your clan need help building the dens or need resources, please reach out to me, I'd be happy to send help and resources" she rumbled in her throat.

When Pythonstar mentioned about the alliance she tilted her head slightly, of course the alliance was still going well, was it not?"Yes of course our alliance is going well, Our alliance shall not break unless there is a reason"She confirmed with a nod and a smile.

Next thing she wanted to speak of was the predators, The damn Foxes have been intruding the territory again, the last time she went hunting was then she found fox tracks. As if Leafbare was hard already but the foxes had to add the hardness to the clan,"I would like to warn you about Foxes, I found fox tracks in my territory recently, It could have gone into your territory or A neighboring clan to the east, wherever it went I want to warn you about it" she said. The damn foxes have been making the damn holes in the ground and its obvious there trying to establish themselves in the territory of the clans. Next predator she find would tick her off like heck, If was annoying to find fox tracks in the territory.

Python Star

Python Star listened to Sorrow Fury carefully, nodding along to show she was listening. Python Star realising she forgot to elaborate about the predators she mentioned, decided to take a moment to acknowledge her lack of information given. ‘The new clans I mentioned are the foxes badgers and and rouges. Fortunately they all came to me expressing an interest in becoming allies. However I’m yet to announce this to my clan, since we have a dreadfully long history with predatory animals.. The badger was a big hefty beast for sure but reeked of Blueberries and seemed to be more herbivorous, and the fox was suspicious but formal. You shouldn’t have to fret over them crossing over to your clan, and the guard den should stop any threats from Woodland Clan territory crossing to yours. With that information added, the gaurd den requires some simple digging so i doubt much help will be needed. Although I appreciate the offer.’ With her monologue of information come to a pause she dipped her head respectfully, before taking a moment to glance around and catch her breath and her mind. She hadn’t spent too long from camp, and knew OakHeart could handle it just fine on his own, however she had her doubts about her other clan members.

Taking a lingering moment to glance over the two once more Python continued speaking. ‘That is good to hear, clearly this alliance is proving us both good bonuses.Python mews with a curt nod, before acknowledging the shift in subject as was necessary. ‘I’m grateful for your mention of this fox, I’ll send out a patrol to catch and end it or do it myself. Assuming it’s just blundering about and digging and such, it should be easy to track. With that mentioned, my clan are yet to cleanse Predators claw of well, predators. It’s still snagging precious lives, and it’s becoming a problem, so if any predators of ours cross to your territory they’re most likely from there. As a small warning our foxes and badgers tend to be more hefty and aggressive then you would be useful. Hence why I’m so keen on offering to hunt down that fox.’ Another moments break,Python had to keep an eye on the sky. The moon was slowly dragging itself along and everything seemed to hold a relaxing stillness.

Something that Python had nearly forgotten caught her mind’s attention and she perked up briefly with the realisation she should mention gatherings. Her clan had not gotten the chance to attend such social events for quite a while and the land marks meant for them were getting more and more overgrown with the seasons. ‘I suppose a gathering should be in order soon if I’m correct?

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old December 21st, 2023, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Python Star

Python Star listened to Sorrow Fury carefully, nodding along to show she was listening. Python Star realising she forgot to elaborate about the predators she mentioned, decided to take a moment to acknowledge her lack of information given. ‘The new clans I mentioned are the foxes badgers and and rouges. Fortunately they all came to me expressing an interest in becoming allies. However I’m yet to announce this to my clan, since we have a dreadfully long history with predatory animals.. The badger was a big hefty beast for sure but reeked of Blueberries and seemed to be more herbivorous, and the fox was suspicious but formal. You shouldn’t have to fret over them crossing over to your clan, and the guard den should stop any threats from Woodland Clan territory crossing to yours. With that information added, the gaurd den requires some simple digging so i doubt much help will be needed. Although I appreciate the offer.’ With her monologue of information come to a pause she dipped her head respectfully, before taking a moment to glance around and catch her breath and her mind. She hadn’t spent too long from camp, and knew OakHeart could handle it just fine on his own, however she had her doubts about her other clan members.

Taking a lingering moment to glance over the two once more Python continued speaking. ‘That is good to hear, clearly this alliance is proving us both good bonuses.Python mews with a curt nod, before acknowledging the shift in subject as was necessary. ‘I’m grateful for your mention of this fox, I’ll send out a patrol to catch and end it or do it myself. Assuming it’s just blundering about and digging and such, it should be easy to track. With that mentioned, my clan are yet to cleanse Predators claw of well, predators. It’s still snagging precious lives, and it’s becoming a problem, so if any predators of ours cross to your territory they’re most likely from there. As a small warning our foxes and badgers tend to be more hefty and aggressive then you would be useful. Hence why I’m so keen on offering to hunt down that fox.’ Another moments break,Python had to keep an eye on the sky. The moon was slowly dragging itself along and everything seemed to hold a relaxing stillness.

Something that Python had nearly forgotten caught her mind’s attention and she perked up briefly with the realisation she should mention gatherings. Her clan had not gotten the chance to attend such social events for quite a while and the land marks meant for them were getting more and more overgrown with the seasons. ‘I suppose a gathering should be in order soon if I’m correct?
~Sorrowfury~

Sorrowfury listened to pythonstar with curiosity, the predators were something she hate to see in her territory, and yet these so called clans are badgers, foxes (etc) her head nodded slightly as ok python spoke of not to fret. With the guard dens in place here she was more relaxed about it, She listened to pythonstar continue talking. Her ears flicking and her eyes moving to her deputy to see how he was doing. After looking at her deputy she returned to Pythonstars gaze, once the leader finished speaking she took several minutes to process the whole thing that was mentioned, Predators and gatherings the main thing that she wanted to discuss and yet here it was being discussed.

First the predators, the fox seemed cunning and smart but Woodland clan seem to be suited for the task"Alright the fox is well into your paws, Predators get a cold welcome from flareclan, I do hope these clans you speak of will keep where they are and not intrude, I really hate intruders" she replied flicking her tail. Her eyes looked back into the reflection of the water, her thoughts spinning as she thought of the gathering,"Yes I've been meaning to speak with you about that but tasks takes our days" she replied again with a fond purr, her ears flicking as she decided, the moon in the water reflection gave Sorrowfuty a idea"I was thinking we meet at a convenient place every moon under the full moon, and when the moon is covered then the gathering ends" she suggested, wondering if Pythonstar liked that idea.