Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:20 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old November 30th, 2017, 07:10 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: The world of monsters

"Eh, could be worse..." she said, takeing a few seconds to look him over again. He looked like a Kitsune, even almost smelled like a Kitsune, but it was still obovious who he was. "So..can you turn into anything else?" she asked, curious about how far his powers could be usefull, and the possibility he could help her with the child.
She looked him over again, because she was trying to find some flaw, somthing that was noticible, but she could not. Biologicially, he seemed to be perfect, and....she secretly liked that.

( @Sasukewolf (madness) )

Last edited by Akari; November 30th, 2017 at 07:11 AM.
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:28 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"Eh, could be worse..." she said, takeing a few seconds to look him over again. He looked like a Kitsune, even almost smelled like a Kitsune, but it was still obovious who he was. "So..can you turn into anything else?" she asked, curious about how far his powers could be usefull, and the possibility he could help her with the child.
She looked him over again, because she was trying to find some flaw, somthing that was noticible, but she could not. Biologicially, he seemed to be perfect, and....she secretly liked that.

” yep! Even my dna matches yours. So if you ever want pups you don’t have to worry about them being still borns and all “ he says as his nine tails wagged a bit
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:37 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
” yep! Even my dna matches yours. So if you ever want pups you don’t have to worry about them being still borns and all “ he says as his nine tails wagged a bit
"Ehh... I wasn't really thinking about that, but....Okie....." she said, somewhat startled by how excited he seemed to be. "Oh, and I didn't mean that I want Pups, I was just...nevermind..." she said with a sigh. Secretly she was thinking about it, but she didn't feel like she was ready, at least not yet. She would concider it though, he was a dragon, and she had heard...many things about their loyalty, among other things.
Old November 30th, 2017, 08:04 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Ehh... I wasn't really thinking about that, but....Okie....." she said, somewhat startled by how excited he seemed to be. "Oh, and I didn't mean that I want Pups, I was just...nevermind..." she said with a sigh. Secretly she was thinking about it, but she didn't feel like she was ready, at least not yet. She would concider it though, he was a dragon, and she had heard...many things about their loyalty, among other things.
He smiles kindly “ don’t worry I just wanted to let you know more about my powers” he says kindly as he begins to step forward “ so tell me do you like it? It’s been a while since I changed forms “
Old November 30th, 2017, 08:21 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He smiles kindly “ don’t worry I just wanted to let you know more about my powers” he says kindly as he begins to step forward “ so tell me do you like it? It’s been a while since I changed forms “
"I....Maybe..." She replied, not wanting to give him a deffinate awnser, not yet at least. Although, she would probally know the awnser soon. She had to help his relative, so I would be around him often, and they would...well, she was sure somthing would happen, it was just going to happen, and when it did...they would see how she reacted then, and maybe, her mind would be changed...

Last edited by Akari; November 30th, 2017 at 08:53 AM.
Old November 30th, 2017, 09:04 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"I....Maybe..." She replied, not wanting to give him a deffinate awnser, not yet at least. Although, she would probally know the awnser soon. She had to help his relative, so I would be around him often, and they would...well, she was sure somthing would happen, it was just going to happen, and when it did...they would see how she reacted then, and maybe, her mind would be changed...
He laughs softly “ I see” he says softly as he begins to stand up “ anyway tell me-“ he says as he begins to move by her. His tail wagging a bit even one moved under her chin softly “ shall we try out some hunting? We do have some time”
Old November 30th, 2017, 09:18 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He laughs softly “ I see” he says softly as he begins to stand up “ anyway tell me-“ he says as he begins to move by her. His tail wagging a bit even one moved under her chin softly “ shall we try out some hunting? We do have some time”
"Mmm...We'll see... And sure, hunting sound like a good way to pass the time.." she said, smileing a bit. "Oh, and for the record, your the one who mentioned pups first, and I will remember that in the future.." she said, althought she was mostly teaseing him. 'Hm, I wonder how fast he can sprint...' she thought, and then decided she would challenge him to a Race afterwards. Races were a fun way to pass the time, or so she thought.
Old November 30th, 2017, 09:22 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Mmm...We'll see... And sure, hunting sound like a good way to pass the time.." she said, smileing a bit. "Oh, and for the record, your the one who mentioned pups first, and I will remember that in the future.." she said, althought she was mostly teaseing him. 'Hm, I wonder how fast he can sprint...' she thought, and then decided she would challenge him to a Race afterwards. Races were a fun way to pass the time, or so she thought.
His eyes widened as he huffs a bit “ teasing is unbecoming of you “ he says only slightly embarrassed as he looks at the forest. His eyes glowed a bit as he crouches down a bit as if he was getting ready for something
Old November 30th, 2017, 10:16 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
His eyes widened as he huffs a bit “ teasing is unbecoming of you “ he says only slightly embarrassed as he looks at the forest. His eyes glowed a bit as he crouches down a bit as if he was getting ready for something
Sh watched his pose, smileing, before Raceing off into the bushes. Her ears flicked several times a second, focusing on multiple different spots, listening to many things at once. Her mind processed enough to know there was somthing large ahead of her, and large always makes a good catch. She jumped, launching into the air....

Ceifro whipped his head around, seeing a tan Blur leap out of the bushes, to fast for him to avoid. His pelt charged, and on the moment of iimpact, tgere was a small crackleing sound, and she drooed to the ground, her body overloaded with energy, which slowly transfered into the ground.
He slowly realized who it was, and he quickly placed a paw on her side, quickly drawing the rest of the energy out of her body, leaveing her Dazed. " Woah, ehh...sorry about that..." he said, takeing a few steps back.

Yang slowly lifted her head and looked at him. 'Dammit! I ran into him again!' she thought, before quickly riseing to her feet, and shakeing her head. She quickly ran off again, intending on finding some sort of decent prey.
Old November 30th, 2017, 10:32 AM
The Madness King

Thumbs up Re: The world of monsters

Quote:
Sh watched his pose, smileing, before Raceing off into the bushes. Her ears flicked several times a second, focusing on multiple different spots, listening to many things at once. Her mind processed enough to know there was somthing large ahead of her, and large always makes a good catch. She jumped, launching into the air....

Ceifro whipped his head around, seeing a tan Blur leap out of the bushes, to fast for him to avoid. His pelt charged, and on the moment of iimpact, tgere was a small crackleing sound, and she drooed to the ground, her body overloaded with energy, which slowly transfered into the ground.
He slowly realized who it was, and he quickly placed a paw on her side, quickly drawing the rest of the energy out of her body, leaveing her Dazed. " Woah, ehh...sorry about that..." he said, takeing a few steps back.

Yang slowly lifted her head and looked at him. 'Dammit! I ran into him again!' she thought, before quickly riseing to her feet, and shakeing her head. She quickly ran off again, intending on finding some sort of decent prey.
Ender eyes glowed as he tackles a huge stag down eventually killing it. Soon he smells the air laughing softly when he smells Gore. “ I won” he says to himself as he picks up the stag and begins to drag it back to the clearing