Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2020, 11:59 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @SilentLamb @Sneakyfox55 @Starbot ]

After a while, Duskstar's eyes blinked open with a groan, nausea still churning in her stomach. She tried to sit up, looking around although the dim light of the den still hurt her eyes. Flattening her ears, she tried to place where she was and why she was surrounded by cats, but her head hurt and she just really, really wanted to take a nap right now.

"What's... what happened?" she mumbled, trying to blink the blurriness from her vision.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 25th, 2020, 12:02 AM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Stumpydapple walked up to the highpeak and sat down in front of her leader. ”As you wish, Duskstar,” she said dipping her head respectfully.

@hxneysuckle

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old April 25th, 2020, 12:02 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Beau

Nodding , wasting no more time. He placed the part where the leg was needing to be fixed on one stone, then picked up the other and brought it down.Hard hearing a visible and cringing snap. Exhailing he grabbed the rush weed and a near by stick or two and a few rush weeds.

@hal
( Its fine !)
Clean...mush...repeat...clean mush repeat. Sometimes this job was a bit boring but the cats made it interesting . After applying the last bit to the scars on his back, he went to the other wounds and did the same thing . "where did you get these scars ? " he asked, as to keep it non boring.

@Sneakyfox55 @Starbot @hxneysuckle

He hummed a bit "she may have felt guilty ?...I don't know ...But just in case keep her here for rest " gaze sweeping over both of them "you two are dismissed " he nodded . Head whipping at the leaders voice
"finally ! ....that's a question I should be asking you dear . They said something about a fight and you acting weird at highpeak" he meowed to duskstar.

@Dawneye

"Thank you lad!" he called after birdchatter only to look at nightkit " sssshhh it's ok. What happened? "

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 25th, 2020 at 12:07 AM.
Old April 25th, 2020, 12:07 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Nightkit looked terrified at the medicine cat, staring at him for a couple of fast heartbeats before speaking, very exhausted "A-a while back I was playing with my friend and they got scared and cut me, it was kinda deep but not bad, but it gets so itchy and I haven't let it heal when I know that I should have and when I accidentally opened it earlier my claws were unsheathed as I held it and I'm really really sorry, I'm wasting your time and I disrupted the meeting and I'm just so sorry!" She finished, completely out of breath and laying back on her side, trying so hard to be a big cat and not cry @SilentLamb
Old April 25th, 2020, 12:22 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Mumblefoot softly laughed,Of course she said with a warm smile. She laid down, patting the ground next to her with her tail tip, gesturing for him to lay down next to her. She took a bite of the vole, savoring it's taste.
Owlwatcher tried his best to not seem eager as he padded to the mollys side. "Thanks." Flashing his fellow clanmate a lopsided grin. The brown-hued warrior took a huge sniff as he savored the vole's aroma. He watched as she took a bite out of the prey before he quickly dug in himself. Oh yeah! That hit the spot! He munched on the vole happily.
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Mumblefoot gazed at her former apprentice, her head tilted, hmmmm.. I guess she won't be stumpydapple anymore. I should be the first one to chant her new name! she thought while smiling warmly at her former apprentice.

@.Bread.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawneye View Post
Nightkit looked terrified at the medicine cat, staring at him for a couple of fast heartbeats before speaking, very exhausted "A-a while back I was playing with my friend and they got scared and cut me, it was kinda deep but not bad, but it gets so itchy and I haven't let it heal when I know that I should have and when I accidentally opened it earlier my claws were unsheathed as I held it and I'm really really sorry, I'm wasting your time and I disrupted the meeting and I'm just so sorry!" She finished, completely out of breath and laying back on her side, trying so hard to be a big cat and not cry @SilentLamb
then wildpelt came in with a big gash on his head.
Old April 25th, 2020, 12:27 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Owlwatcher tried his best to not seem eager as he padded to the mollys side. "Thanks." Flashing his fellow clanmate a lopsided grin. The brown-hued warrior took a huge sniff as he savored the vole's aroma. He watched as she took a bite out of the prey before he quickly dug in himself. Oh yeah! That hit the spot! He munched on the vole happily.
Mumblefoot smiled, softly nudging his side,So I see you were pretty hungry, hm? What's your favorite type of prey? I personally like thrushes the most, but I like voles equally as much. she needs, taking another bite of the small morsel.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 25th, 2020, 12:28 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The she-cat had been curled in her nest, tail pulled tightly against her body as if that would help her collapse in on herself and not have to be around all her clanmates. Cherrybubble was growing quite annoyed, more than usual, with most of Thunderclan. It seemed the younger generation literally had no idea what they were doing. And Cherrybubble was not a fan of their entitlement and arrogance. It was very annoying. Though as she heard the shuffling of pawsteps, the warrior lifted her head, eyes scanning the den to see who else was awake. As Pinepuff spoke to her, the she-cat's ears flattened against her head. Glancing downward, she gave a small huff of amusement. "Just a bit overwhelmed that's all." She meowed. Pinepuff was at least someone who could hopefully relate to her problems, being a more senior warrior as well.
[gonna guess it takes place after the raid now?]

Pinepuff's nose- or what was left of where it was supposed to be, twitched. Sending pain through her face, yet the large warrior kept a content look over her face. Her green eyes dancing over Cherrybubble to get a feel of her character. She knew the dear was basically a senior warrior like herself but didn't see know much about her personality. Other then the fact that she seemed out of sorts. "Aw, darling," Pinepuff started settling herself by the bi colored warrior's nest. "There has been a lot going on lately." The brown tabby agreed. Plenty going on. With fights cats stepping down, kits getting killed and cats getting exiled ThunderClan was crazy. "If you ever want to talk to someone, I'm all ears." She added a soft smile itching across her face.
It was sad seeing other Clanmates in distress or overwhelmed. Pine really hated it. Almost as much as she hated the causes of said things. She also hated when she couldn't just go get rid of the problem. Why couldn't it be simple, well life wasn't simple. Yet. Pinepuff still wished it was some times. Simpler at least.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 25th, 2020, 12:33 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @SilentLamb ]

She squinted, trying to get her thoughts straight.

"I... I killed Breezekit. I exiled her for attacking her Clanmates, but she came back. Then she proceeded to try and bring Pinekit with her, and then attack me, so I just-- I lunged out and killed her. I did it for the safety of the Clan, for the forest, but... her blood made me feel so sick, the thought of killing a kit just..." Duskstar flattened her ears, shaking her head. She did what she had to, even if it was against her own morals.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Closed Thread