Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM

Old October 21st, 2020, 01:21 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default OC Reviews! (CATS ONLY)

Want me to review your OC? As long as you're okay with constructive criticism, I can help you! This is 50 KK.

Name:
Past names:
Future names:
Name reasoning:

Current Affiliation:
Past affiliations:

Pelt:
Eyes:
Scars:

Mentor:
Apprentice:

Mother(s):
Father(s):
Littermate(s):
Love Interest(s):
Kit(s):
Significant Other:

Personality:

Defects/Deformities:
Disabilities:
Mental Issues:
Querks:

Good Relations:
Neutral Relations:
Bad Relations:

Hunting: /10
Fighting: /10
Swimming: /10
Speed: /10
Healing: /10
Leadership: /10

Backstory:

Mention me: @Trouble

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit

Last edited by -Ash-; October 21st, 2020 at 02:55 PM.
Old October 21st, 2020, 01:57 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: OC Reviews! (CATS ONLY)

Name: Sparrowskip
Past names: Sparrowkit, Sparrowpaw
Future names: None
Name reasoning: Sparrow - a sparrow nest was in a tree right next to him. (Found next to a River by his adoptive father.) Skip - his joyful personality

Sexuality: Pansexual (doesn’t know it yet)

Pelt: golden tabby tom with ginger splotches, and a white underbelly
Eyes: Yellow
Scars: Scar going down his shoulder

Mentor: Greenfur
Apprentice: Silentpaw

Mother(s): Loner mother(dead),Sugarapple(adoptive)
Father(s): Loner father(dead), Dirtfur(adoptive)
Littermate(s): Sunpaw(brother)
Love Interest(s): None
Kit(s): None
Significant Other: None

Personality: Joyful, Loyal, Calm|Carefree|Trust issues(Trusts Silentpaw, Lionstar, Sunpaw, and Greenfur and really doesn’t trust anyone else to be his friend), not great at standing up for himself.

Defects/Deformities: None
Disabilities: None
Mental Issues: Trust issues from his entire family abandoning him as a kit and apprentice
Querks:

Good Relations: Sunpaw(Made up a while ago and are good pals), Lionstar(Glad he still accepted him into Riverclan after Dirtfur as exiled.), Greenfur(looks up to)
Neutral Relations: Sugarapple(doesn’t really know her), Omenshade(their therapy sessions helped a little bit when he was a kit.)
Bad Relations: Mother and Father(hate them for leaving him by a river), Dirtfur(hates for abandoning him and Sunpaw when he was exiled. )

Hunting: 9/10 (Loves fishing and is great at it)
Fighting: 8/10(Has fought in a battle training tournament and made it to the top three, had fought in multiple raids as well.)
Swimming: 6/10 (Never has been the best at swimming, although he’s getting better since he fishes so much)
Speed: 6/10 (He can run, but doesn’t have the endurance to do it for long)
Healing: 7/10 (He loves herbs and is great at using them after a bit of practice. Currently knows 2)
Leadership: 5/10 (He’s led patrols and trained an apprentice! That’s pretty much it though…)

Backstory: Him and his brother Sunpaw were found by Dirtfur by a River after he was left by his loner parents. Presumed dead. He was taken back to Riverclan and lived a pretty happy life. His dad became deputy and everything was good. However, after Dirtfur went a bit insane and was demoted and exiled Sunpaw had an outburst at a meeting after he found out and had to do therapy with Omenshade. Sunpaw ended up hating Sparrowskip for not standing up for Dirtfur and they didn’t talk for a while. It was hard for Sparrowskip to socialize because he had only ever talked to Dirtfur and Sunpaw. He also didn’t have Sunpaw to stand up for him anymore so he had a hard time. He still struggles with socializing and standing up for himself as a warrior. Anyway, he became an apprentice first because he didn’t say anything during the meeting and Sunpaw resented him even more. But, he fought in a apprentice battle training and got to the top three which really boosted him. He talked to way more cats and had an okay apprentice hood. As a warrior he is doing much better. Is able to socialize alright and he made up with Sunpaw.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; October 21st, 2020 at 01:57 PM.
Old October 21st, 2020, 01:59 PM
Rosepaw

My Mood: Adorable

How do you give people koins anyways? @Trouble
Old October 21st, 2020, 02:01 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseleader View Post
How do you give people koins anyways? @Trouble
Account > Profile > Donations and Drawings

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old October 21st, 2020, 02:20 PM
full time disappointment

Name: Sparrowskip
I like this name a lot. I've never seen it before, 10/10
Past names: Sparrowkit, Sparrowpaw
Alright, 20/20
Future names: None
Good, no Mary-Sue leader here 10/10
Name reasoning: Sparrow - a sparrow nest was in a tree right next to him. (Found next to a River by his adoptive father.) Skip - his joyful personality
Love the reasoning, 10/10

Can't judge
Sexuality: Pansexual (doesn’t know it yet)
I don't see a lot of pan OCs! This makes me really happy as im pan, 10/10

Pelt: golden tabby tom with ginger splotches, and a white underbelly
I love this appearance, though I found it hard to visualize, 7/10
Eyes: Yellow
This goes well with his appearance, 10/10
Scars: Scar going down his shoulder
Not much to judge hear, 10/10 ig

Ok, 10/10
Mentor: Greenfur
Not much to judge, I'm here to review your character!
Apprentice: Silentpaw
Like the name, 10/10

Mother(s): Loner mother(dead),Sugarapple(adoptive)
Not much to judge lol
Father(s): Loner father(dead), Dirtfur(adoptive)
Same as above
Littermate(s): Sunpaw(brother)
Same as above
Love Interest(s): None
Kit(s): None
Significant Other: None
Ok, 10/10

Personality: Joyful, Loyal, Calm|Carefree|Trust issues(Trusts Silentpaw, Lionstar, Sunpaw, and Greenfur and really doesn’t trust anyone else to be his friend), not great at standing up for himself.
I really like his personality. I like how he has trust issues, but is also described as joyful 10/10

Disabilities: None
Mental Issues: Trust issues from his entire family abandoning him as a kit and apprentice
Makes sense. I do see the abandonment thing quite a bit, but 9/10
Querks:

Good Relations: Sunpaw(Made up a while ago and are good pals), Lionstar(Glad he still accepted him into Riverclan after Dirtfur as exiled.), Greenfur(looks up to)
Makes sense, 10/10
Neutral Relations: Sugarapple(doesn’t really know her), Omenshade(their therapy sessions helped a little bit when he was a kit.)
10/10
Bad Relations: Mother and Father(hate them for leaving him by a river), Dirtfur(hates for abandoning him and Sunpaw when he was exiled. )
This makes sense, 10/10

Hunting: 9/10 (Loves fishing and is great at it) A bit high, 7/10
Fighting: 8/10(Has fought in a battle training tournament and made it to the top three, had fought in multiple raids as well.) See above, 8/10
Swimming: 6/10 (Never has been the best at swimming, although he’s getting better since he fishes so much) Ok, 10/10, not too high
Speed: 6/10 (He can run, but doesn’t have the endurance to do it for long)
10/10, same as above
Healing: 7/10 (He loves herbs and is great at using them after a bit of practice. Currently knows 2)
Ok! 10/10
Leadership: 5/10 (He’s led patrols and trained an apprentice! That’s pretty much it though…)
Lol ok 10/10

Backstory: Him and his brother Sunpaw were found by Dirtfur by a River after he was left by his loner parents. Presumed dead. He was taken back to Riverclan and lived a pretty happy life. His dad became deputy and everything was good. However, after Dirtfur went a bit insane and was demoted and exiled Sunpaw had an outburst at a meeting after he found out and had to do therapy with Omenshade. Sunpaw ended up hating Sparrowskip for not standing up for Dirtfur and they didn’t talk for a while. It was hard for Sparrowskip to socialize because he had only ever talked to Dirtfur and Sunpaw. He also didn’t have Sunpaw to stand up for him anymore so he had a hard time. He still struggles with socializing and standing up for himself as a warrior. Anyway, he became an apprentice first because he didn’t say anything during the meeting and Sunpaw resented him even more. But, he fought in a apprentice battle training and got to the top three which really boosted him. He talked to way more cats and had an okay apprentice hood. As a warrior he is doing much better. Is able to socialize alright and he made up with Sunpaw.
101/10 good backstory @.:The Nightmare King:.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old October 21st, 2020, 02:32 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Name: Tinydrop
Past names: Tinykit, Tinypaw
Future names: N/A
Name reasoning: Small, drop is because tears drop like rain.

Sexuality: Doesn't like ethier gender.

Pelt: (See my album Tinydrop)
Eyes: (See 'Pelt')
Scars: (see 'Eyes')

Mentor: N/A
Apprentice: N/A

Mother(s): N/A
Father(s): N/A
Littermate(s): Mareenakit's Darkfire
Love Interest(s): N/A
Kit(s): N/A
Significant Other: N/A

Personality: Rude, snappy and disliked. Feels like everyone thinks she's disloyal.

Defects/Deformities: N/A
Disabilities: N/A
Mental Issues: HAtes everyone execpt Darkfire and high-ranks (Who she looks up to ((High ranks not Darkfire)) )
Querks: (Read 'Mental Issues' )

Good Relations: Darkfire
Neutral Relations: Anyone who doesn't get in her way
Bad Relations: (See 'Neutral Relations' )

Hunting: 4/10
Fighting: 8/10
Swimming: 8/10
Speed: 3/10
Healing: 2/10
Leadership: 7/10

Backstory: (Copy/pasted from me and Mareenakit's rp)
Flashback to 8 moons ago...
Darkpaw launched at Tinypaw, claws sheathed, and paws aimed to pin her down. He used his much heavier weight to his advantage, although he was still barely older than a kit. His fluffy grey fur poofed out in the spring wind and he mock growled in his littermate's face, barely containing a purr.
Tinypaw dodged. "You'll have to do better!" SHe teased. Looking at some Riverclan cat swimming, she had to tell Darkpaw. "Darkpaw, I have something to tell you....." Tinypaw would hate doing this. Walking over to the water she dipped her paws in.

Darkpaw stumble as the momentum that was meant for Tinypaw drove him into the sand. He got up and shook his fur out. "Ouch! I demand a rematch - what are you doing?" He watched Tinypaw make her way to the water and followed her. "Going for a swim?" he teased as she put her paws in.
"Maybe...." Tinypaw slide father in. "I don't feel at home in Thunderclan...." She said. "With trees over my head, no water, no fish no nothing!" Tinypaw stomped her foot. "I'm leaving," She looked at her brother.
Darkpaw wrinkled his nose, "Fish! Who wants stinky fish!" His tail drooped as Tinypaw said she was leaving. "Leaving? You can't leave! You know how hard it is for me to make friends!" He stepped into the water to follow her, ignoring the shudder of cold that followed.

"Have you ever tried fish?" Tinypaw shot back. "You can make friends without me. I know you, your perfect! You can make friends," She looked at her brother. "I'll see you at gatherings...." She didn't know how to tell their leader.

Darkpaw said, "Maybe. But it doesn't matter!" When she metioned gatherings, he asked in disbelief, "You're going to River Clan? You can't! Then we'll be enemies!" He couldn't go any further into the water without being swept away, so he stood there sadly as she got further away.

"How'd you guess-" Tinypaw felt a bit of guilt. "What if... She had a idea. "So long as we avoid each other in battle, we won't have to fight!" Tinypaw mew'd. "That way we wouldn't be called out for purposly not fighting with claws!" It was a amazing idea. Coming us near Darkpaw she shook out the water, purposly making it spray on him. Snickering, she pounced on him. "As a fish-face, you wouldn't be to good!"

Darkpaw noded, still upset. "Of couse I'll avoid fighting you." She sprayed him with water, "Hey! It's not funny!" But he could help laghing and he sprayed her back, but slipped as she punced on him, submerging into the water. "Ew!! I'm all wet!" He wiggle out and shook his soaking fur. "What will I tell Buckstar?"
"Hey! I'll get you for that!'' Tinypaw chased him, grabbing Darkpaw's tail. She purred. "I-I guess this is good-bye..." Tinypaw rubbed on Darkpaw

Darkpaw yelped as she clamped on to his tail and batted her head gently. She brushed against his pelt and he was all sad again. "Yeha, I guess." He gave her ear a lick. She was the only one who could get on his goofy side, and now it would be locked away forever.

"Good-bye..." Tinypaw crossed the river to the Riverclan cats, who then took her with them. As she left she waved her tail for one last goodbye.

Waking up in the warrior den, Tinydrop shot up. That dream again. It always happened. It was time for the gathering, so she went outside. Finally, a chance to see Darkfire! Tinydrop followed the Riverclan cats

Last edited by Dovey; October 21st, 2020 at 02:34 PM.
Old October 21st, 2020, 02:38 PM
eternally tired

Thanks! I'll be sure to lower Hunting and Fighting a bit! @Trouble
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old October 21st, 2020, 04:32 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

I'm sorry if it's a one at a time thing, i'll send u the coins
My OCs are a work in progress, Ivyshade is probably my most developed, I'll talk about her in the story writing sense instead of this specific site sense bc it involves canon cats

Name: Scorchstrike
Past names: Scorchkit, Scorchpaw
Future names: None?
Name reasoning: She's a calico, so the orange is the fire and the black is like the burnt matter or smth

Current Affiliation: Shadowclan
Past affiliations: none

Sexuality: gay

Pelt: Calico
Eyes: Green
Scars: She went the way of Brightheart so half her face is wrecked

Mentor: idk I made her as a warrior
Apprentice: Sunpaw

Mother(s): none yet
Father(s): none yet
Littermate(s): Silkykit, Darkflower
Love Interest(s): She has a crush on Irisflame
Kit(s): none
Significant Other: not yet

Personality: She's skittish and nervous due to being attacked by a dog, but she's a sweetheart once you get to know her. It's difficult to gain her trust, but once you do you've got a friend for life.

Defects/Deformities: She got WRECKED by a dog, so basically a la Brightheart
Disabilities: Missing eye
Mental Issues: She's very anxious and nervous, and has night terrors
Quirks: She likes to sweep leaves around with her paws and tail. Cats think this is because she wants to clean, but once she takes them out of the camp, she'll make a pile and jump around in them.

Good Relations: Irisflame, Darkflower
Neutral Relations: Ghosttail
Bad Relations: She doesn't like Dawnstar

Hunting: 7/10 She's p good at hunting, no lie
Fighting: 6/10 she's small so she uses tactics for small cats
Swimming: 3/10, she doesn't like water
Speed: 7/10 she's a cat, they're pretty fast
Healing: 2/10 she knows like 2 herbs, catmint and cobwebs
Leadership: 6/10, she doesn't want to become leader, and just wants to stay a warrior. However, if someone needs her to take charge, she will do the best she can.

Backstory: It's a work in progress

Name: Mothshade
Past names: Mothkit, Mothpaw
Future names: none
Name reasoning: Idk man moths are cool, hes lilac s i guess the color of a moth?

Current Affiliation: Riverclan
Past affiliations: none

Sexuality: Bi

Pelt: Lilac and white
Eyes: Green
Scars: No more than the average warrior I suppose

Mentor: I made him as a warrior
Apprentice: none

Mother(s): I keep bumping my finder but no one answered yet
Father(s): none yet
Littermate(s): Silverpool, Ashpool
Love Interest(s): none
Kit(s): none
Significant Other: none

Personality: He's pretty nervous and jumpy, and isn't really a fighter. He's very loyal though, and will do the best he possibly can for his clan.

Disabilities: He has photosensitive epilepsy but that hasn't happened yet bc he's gonna get it through head trauma
Mental Issues: anxiety
Quirks: he collects feathers and really likes to keep his paws clean

Good Relations: Bumblekit
Neutral Relations:
Bad Relations: his mom WHEN SOMEONE RESPONDS TO MY FINDER-

Hunting: 7/10
Fighting: 8/10 he's huge so he could just sit on the enemy XD
Swimming: 9/10 hes in riverclan
Speed: 4/10 he's not fast
Healing: 4/10 he's learning herbs
Leadership: 5/10 he's not leader material

Backstory: His mom mistreats him, and thinks his sisters are better than him in pretty much everything. This means he's an overachiever in everything to make his mom proud, but nothing's ever enough. He wants to become medicine cat of Riverclan, but if he doesn't get the job, he'll be the best warrior he can. His mom doesn't want him to be med cat because he's potentially an amazing fighter and she doesn't want that to go to waste but he's just a big peacemaking, flower sniffing babey so his strength isn't really going anywhere. Think Rainflower and Crookedstar and that's their relationship.

Name: Ivyshade, Ivystar
Past names: Ivypaw, Ivykit
Future names: none
Name reasoning: Bruh idk it sounds cool i guess, shade bc her fur is black

Current Affiliation: Ivyclan
Past affiliations: Shadowclan

Sexuality: pan

Pelt: black with white paws and tail
Eyes: green
Scars: one across her eye

Mentor: Fleetfoot
Apprentice: none

Mother(s): Ebonysplash
Father(s): Birchleaf
Littermate(s): Flamefrost, Mosspaw
Love Interest(s): none
Kit(s): Driftpelt, Pinepaw, Lilyfrost
Significant Other: none

Personality: she's calm, cool, and collected. She's manipulative, knows what she wants and knows how to get it, wouldn't hesitate to kill if she deemed it necessary

Defects/Deformities:
Disabilities: autism like moi
Mental Issues: she aint neurotypical thats for sure
Quirks: she rolls around in plants a lot

Good Relations: her kits
Neutral Relations: her mom
Bad Relations: Brokenstar

Hunting: 8/10
Fighting: 6/10
Swimming: 2/10 she can't swim
Speed: 6/10
Healing: 7/10 she was taught a bunch by honeypelt until she could find a med cat
Leadership: 9/10 she started her own clan

Backstory: So Ivyshade was born around Yellowfang's Secret and grew up like normal. Her sister Mosspaw died in a badger attack, so that messed her up for a good while. When Brokenstar became leader, she had kits, Driftkit, Pinekit, and Lilykit. Pinekit was the biggest, so Brokenstar made him an apprentice too young, and predictably, he died. Ivyshade kinda flipped and tried to poison Brokenstar, but that didn't work. She rounded up her kits and got ready to leave Shadowclan, but realized if she didn't do something, other kits were going to die besides Pinepaw. So while their moms were sleeping, she rounded up some of the kits, told them they were going on an adventure, and stole them. She knew none of the other clans would accept her because she stole kits, and she really didn't want to be a kittypet, so she took the kits away (6 including hers) to a land far away. (Skyclan's gorge) One of the queens, Shinespots, caught up to her and demanded she give back her kits, Cloudkit and Flamekit. Ivyshade refused, and they fought. Ivyshade killed her but made sure the kits couldn't see.

She and the kits, (Driftkit, Lilykit, Fallenkit, Duskkit, Cloudkit, and Flamekit) made their home in Skyclan's gorge.

FLASHBACK: Ivyshade, as Ivypaw, was training in the dark forest to learn, of all things, medicine. An ancient Shadowclan medicine cat named Honeypelt taught her to fight and use herbs, and when Ivyshade left, Honeypelt came with her.

When Ivyshade has gotten enough cats together to make a mini clan, Honeypelt gathers all her dark forest bros and makes Ivyshade the leader of Ivyclan, and makes her Ivystar.

So Firestar shows up at the gorge to bring back Skyclan, but there's a clan already there. Ivystar and Firestar, after some conversation, agree to bring back Skyclan. Ivystar says she'll change her clan's name to Skyclan, and Firestar is cool with this. They get together most of the cats in the skyclan books and everything goes as normal until the clans move to the lake. By then, Ivystar has decided to follow the clans to the lake around OoTS, so Darktail never wrecks Skyclan. Once she gets there with Skyclan, some of the Shadowclan elders remember her as the kit stealer, and Shadowclan fights Skyclan and takes Ivystar's lives until she's down to one. When they return to camp and go to sleep, someone poisons Ivystar, takes her last life, and she's put on trial in the afterlife.

The vote between whether Ivystar should go to Starclan or the Dark Forest is fairly evenly split. Some believe she did the right thing by taking the kits and restoring Skyclan, but others believe she's too dangerous and should go to the dark forest for trying to murder Brokenstar and stealing kits when she knew she was breaking the code. I haven't actually decided where she goes XD

I have a slightly less pretentious version where they don't go to Skyclans gorge and just go towards the lake but stop like halfway and just chill out, they let the clan cats stay with them for a few days or weeks while they're making the great journey
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; October 21st, 2020 at 10:25 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 07:48 AM
full time disappointment

Name: Tinydrop
Love the name, 10/10
Past names: Tinykit, Tinypaw
Alright, 10/10
Future names: N/A
10/10
Name reasoning: Small, drop is because tears drop like rain.
I really like this reasoning. I hate when people name their OC because they think it sounds good, 10/10

Can't judge
Sexuality: Doesn't like ethier gender.
Oki, 10/10 ok

Pelt: (See my album Tinydrop)
Ok
Eyes: (See 'Pelt')
Ok
Scars: (see 'Eyes')
Ok, 10/10 for all of these

Ok, 10/10
Mentor: N/A
Can't judge
Apprentice: N/A
Can't judge

Mother(s): N/A
Father(s): N/A
Littermate(s): Mareenakit's Darkfire
Love Interest(s): N/A
Kit(s): N/A
Significant Other: N/A

Personality: Rude, snappy and disliked. Feels like everyone thinks she's disloyal.

Defects/Deformities: N/A
Disabilities: N/A
Mental Issues: HAtes everyone execpt Darkfire and high-ranks (Who she looks up to ((High ranks not Darkfire)) )
Querks: (Read 'Mental Issues' )
Can't judge any of this

Good Relations: Darkfire
Makes sense, 10/10
Neutral Relations: Anyone who doesn't get in her way
Bad Relations: (See 'Neutral Relations' )
I can't imagine she has no enemies... 5/10

Hunting: 4/10
10/10
Fighting: 8/10
10/10
Swimming: 8/10
Very high, considering so is fighting! Maybe lower it a little, 7/10
Speed: 3/10
Ok
Healing: 2/10
Ok
Leadership: 7/10
Lower, please, 7/10

Backstory: (Copy/pasted from me and Mareenakit's rp)
Flashback to 8 moons ago...
Darkpaw launched at Tinypaw, claws sheathed, and paws aimed to pin her down. He used his much heavier weight to his advantage, although he was still barely older than a kit. His fluffy grey fur poofed out in the spring wind and he mock growled in his littermate's face, barely containing a purr.
Tinypaw dodged. "You'll have to do better!" SHe teased. Looking at some Riverclan cat swimming, she had to tell Darkpaw. "Darkpaw, I have something to tell you....." Tinypaw would hate doing this. Walking over to the water she dipped her paws in.

Darkpaw stumble as the momentum that was meant for Tinypaw drove him into the sand. He got up and shook his fur out. "Ouch! I demand a rematch - what are you doing?" He watched Tinypaw make her way to the water and followed her. "Going for a swim?" he teased as she put her paws in.
"Maybe...." Tinypaw slide father in. "I don't feel at home in Thunderclan...." She said. "With trees over my head, no water, no fish no nothing!" Tinypaw stomped her foot. "I'm leaving," She looked at her brother.
Darkpaw wrinkled his nose, "Fish! Who wants stinky fish!" His tail drooped as Tinypaw said she was leaving. "Leaving? You can't leave! You know how hard it is for me to make friends!" He stepped into the water to follow her, ignoring the shudder of cold that followed.

"Have you ever tried fish?" Tinypaw shot back. "You can make friends without me. I know you, your perfect! You can make friends," She looked at her brother. "I'll see you at gatherings...." She didn't know how to tell their leader.

Darkpaw said, "Maybe. But it doesn't matter!" When she metioned gatherings, he asked in disbelief, "You're going to River Clan? You can't! Then we'll be enemies!" He couldn't go any further into the water without being swept away, so he stood there sadly as she got further away.

"How'd you guess-" Tinypaw felt a bit of guilt. "What if... She had a idea. "So long as we avoid each other in battle, we won't have to fight!" Tinypaw mew'd. "That way we wouldn't be called out for purposly not fighting with claws!" It was a amazing idea. Coming us near Darkpaw she shook out the water, purposly making it spray on him. Snickering, she pounced on him. "As a fish-face, you wouldn't be to good!"

Darkpaw noded, still upset. "Of couse I'll avoid fighting you." She sprayed him with water, "Hey! It's not funny!" But he could help laghing and he sprayed her back, but slipped as she punced on him, submerging into the water. "Ew!! I'm all wet!" He wiggle out and shook his soaking fur. "What will I tell Buckstar?"
"Hey! I'll get you for that!'' Tinypaw chased him, grabbing Darkpaw's tail. She purred. "I-I guess this is good-bye..." Tinypaw rubbed on Darkpaw

Darkpaw yelped as she clamped on to his tail and batted her head gently. She brushed against his pelt and he was all sad again. "Yeha, I guess." He gave her ear a lick. She was the only one who could get on his goofy side, and now it would be locked away forever.

"Good-bye..." Tinypaw crossed the river to the Riverclan cats, who then took her with them. As she left she waved her tail for one last goodbye.

Waking up in the warrior den, Tinydrop shot up. That dream again. It always happened. It was time for the gathering, so she went outside. Finally, a chance to see Darkfire! Tinydrop followed the Riverclan cats
10/10, I like this
@Star Wolf

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit

Last edited by -Ash-; October 22nd, 2020 at 07:48 AM.