Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM
a tulip begins to bloom...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:15 PM

Old May 17th, 2018, 06:42 PM
Writer/artist

My Mood: Hungry
Default ~Vampires of Cetacea~ {A wings of fire story}

Chapter 1

Agony

Shadows ran through the dark city quickly and gracefully. The only way of seeing their true appearance was if you saw their scales glinting in the moonlight. However, dragons were to scared to look, cowering in their homes with their dragonets. It was midnight in Cetacea, and the vampires were out.

Agony was one of them, taking quick turns and avoiding the night guards all while holding her trusty knife and crossbow. She was a young vampire, but a high ranking one. Her adoptive father was king of the Cetacea vampires after all. She pretty much led the night hunt.

Six dragons followed after her, all that she had grown up with and formed strong bonds with. She occasionally looked back to see if they were still following.

"When will we drink? Im very thirsty for blood.." a pale seawing asked. She was hushed by her leader.

"Quiet, Caspian.. We don't want our prey to catch us, or for us to become the prey." the group was then quiet. The main reason was that they had found an elderly shop owner stocking his store. He was outside grabbing boxes when they made their move.

"Im sorry, sir." agony lunged at him holding her knife out. The dragon had no time to react before there was a clean slice on his throat. He gagged for a moment before collapsing.

The dragons lined up to drink the blood that came out of his neck. It was a terrible practice, but it kept them alive.

The Icewing took out a canteen when everyone was done drinking and filled it with the scarlet liquid. "Our contribution to the other vampires." she said quietly as she handed it to Agony.

"Lets head back." Agony said and off they went.

----------

The young dragons approached a magnificent mansion in the rocky cliffs near Cetacea. A black Rainwing stood at the door and glared at them when she saw them coming.

"Great, Widow is guarding today. I cant believe Crow trusts her.." Caspian hissed. She was shushed again by Agony as they came up to the door.

"May i see your contribution for tonight? I expect pure dragon blood from your group.." Widow held out her talon for the canteen.

"Excuse me? You are talking to the adoptive daughter of King Crow!" Caspian shut her mouth after Agony looked at her.

"Learn to hold your tounge, Caspian." Agony handed the canteen to Widow and the Rainwing opened the door.

The inside of the mansion was quite a sight. For a vampire sanctuary, you would expect a lot of gothic furniture, but the mansion was actually filled with gold.

Agony turned to her friends. "You guys can go do whatever. I need to see crow." she made sure her friends went off to do something before heading to the dining hall. Standing next to the table was a large pitch black nightwing.

"Hello father.." she approached him and they had a short hug. "Where is Deep?" she asked.

"Out on the beach playing with the refugee dragonets." Crow responded. Agony nodded and looked around at all the Sandwings scattered everywhere. About a week ago, many Sandwing vampires came saying that the sanctuary in their city had been destroyed. Crow had welcomed them in with open arms, much to the vampire nobles' disliking.

Agony and her adoptive father chatted for a bit before she headed up to her room to sleep. "Good Morning everyone.. See you tomorrow night.." she muttered and drifted off..
Old May 18th, 2018, 08:07 PM
Writer/artist

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ~Vampires of Cetacea~ {A wings of fire story}

Chapter 2

Rain

"Go to your room before I give you something to cry about!" a loud voice with a slight russian accent boomed. A young Icewing dragonet stood over the bloody corpse of an australian shepherd, tears streaming down her face.

"My dog is dead, Uncle! You killed him!" the dragonet lowered her head to rest it on the dog.

"He was going to freeze to death anyways out here. We dont need a filthy dog from your dead parent's house giving us rabies."

"But you killed hi-" the dragonet turned to face her uncle only to receive a harsh blow to the side of the face before she could finish her sentence. Everything was blurry for a moment as she took her first step into the harsh reality of the world. She had been kept protected by her parents for her entire life up until now. Now, nobody was here to protect her. Nobody to love her. Nobody to care for her. Now, she had to fend for herself.

Rain awoke from a loud bang on her door. She noticed tears staining her bed and realized she had been crying in her sleep. She lifted her talon to the scar on the side of her face and shivered. She hated thinking about her uncle.

"Rain? Are you awake?" it was Agony, Rain's best friend since she first arrived in Cetacea.

"One moment please!" Rain scrambled out of bed and over to her vanity, where she she put on some eyeliner and white powder over her scars as well as putting thick silver rings of her horns. She then proceeded to grab a gray coat from her closet, put it on, and finally opened the door.

"Is the train coming?" Agony answered this question with a nod. Behind the nightwing was the other members of their hunting group.

"Well, lets go then.." Agony led the way out of the mansion and to Cetacea's train station.

----------

"What do you mean our ride was pushed forward a moon?!" Agony was yelling at the dragon in the ticket booth.

"Ma'am, the train has to delay it's trip to the Rain Kingdom for now due to certain issues.." the poor dragon in the booth's face was pale with fear. Agony was certainly an intimidating dragon.

The nightwing turned to face her friends. "Come on guys, lets go home. Maybe Crow will let us keep our days off.."

Rain didn't want to go back to the mansion. "Can i have a day in the town?" she asked.

Caspian's eyes lit up when she heard this and instantly started begging to spend the day in Cetacea. Agony eventually gave in and let them go.

"So, where do you want to go?" Rain asked once everybody was gone.

"We can spend the day at the market. But when the sun falls, i want to go to Eclipse's dinner theatre. Fallen angel is performing tonight. They call her the goddess of music!" Caspian grabbed a map of Cetacea from one of the train station's tourist stands and pointed at a scarlet rectangle in the middle of the town with the words "Eclipse's dine and show" written on it.

"Is that her real name?" Rain had never been to a theatre before, but it sounded interesting.

"Her real name is up for debate, but who cares! We have a whole day of shopping to do!" Caspian ran off and left Rain to catch up to her.