Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM

Old February 4th, 2019, 07:47 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

[ @Alphafury ]

Nodding, the tom agreed. If he wasn't aware that Windclan existed, he would seriously doubt that any cat could live in the open like that. They were constantly at the mercy of the weather. Why do they choose to live in such territory? He could never live like that. The tom needed the shelter of the trees and the, the cool shade, the leaves and pine needles on the ground. He needed the sounds of birds and scurrying of creatures running when he unwittingly scared them off. But the moors seemed like such harsh ground. The beating of the wind would be too much for him and the open grounds would just be unsettling. Sure, they could see prey and intruders from far off. But that was a two-way street. Anyone and anything could see them coming from far off. Tempestpaw disliked that thought. He was safe in the trees and so where his clan-mates.

"There are puddled," even as he suggested, Tempestpaw was aware that it was nothing compared to a river. Ashpaw may be from outside the clan, be she definitely was a Riverclanner now. The tom had to admit that a river would be pretty nice, but he wasn't sure he could bring himself to eat fish and he had no interest in swimming. Cats swimming almost felt as strange as cats living on the moors. The tom smiled as she compared her usefulness to mouse-dung without being able to fish from the clan, even letting out another chuckle. It was good to relax with someone. Even if they don't see eye-to-eye with everything, they still weren't arguing over who's opinion was best or anything like that, and Tempestpaw was enjoying their conversation. The tom blinked in surprise at Ashpaw's interest at seeing Thunderclan at least once. He felt the urge to invite her, but quickly reminded himself that she was from Riverclan and that it would be considered trespassing if she were to go onto Thunderclan territory. Though he felt a little better when she confessed that she knew she could only do so with permission and that gatherings would have to suffice, the tom still felt a little upset by this. It was strange that the tom only connected with a few cats and one of these cats happened to be in another clan.

The tom glanced around quickly, making sure that no one from Thunderclan nor Riverclan happened to watching them right now. "I think I should probably head back," the tom's voice clearly held disappointment. He did wish to talk with Ashpaw more, but knew that soon others would be suspicious as to why he was gone for so long. "Nobody really knows that I'm out here and my mentor may start looking for me. It's best not to worry her," he got up and turned to face his own territory before stopping. "Meet me here again when you've got the chance. Probably at night or something. I know of some place where we can talk. Maybe I could even teach you hunting?" Tempestpaw threw a small smile over his shoulder before disappearing into the bushes and trees of Riverclan. He felt an anxious clawing at his stomach. It almost felt wrong, wishing to meet Ashpaw in secret. But he told himself that they weren't exactly breakng any rules. Besides, he had taken a liking to her - which was more than he could say for most of his clan-mates. What was the harm? Weren't positive relations between the clans something that should be promoted anyway?

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old February 5th, 2019, 10:21 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

@RedHead @Delta @Gemini @BILL. @Hexict
as the She-Cat looked up her eyes narrowed, as the ThunderClan scents grew closer and sharper she tried to force herself not to jump to any conclusions. She gave a smile as Mistfall finished the patrol and quietly nodded as her whiskers twitched and her amber eyes had a bit of an, intense, look to them. She gave a twitch of her tail as she began to mark the border once again. She tried to keep herself calm yet the aftermath of the battles had left her bitter as it seemed that her clan shifted around her, tossing and turning in an unsettling was she couldn’t say she enjoyed. As she looked closer Honeychirp could see the cats mulling around, she didn’t want to start anything. Yet she was acutely aware that things could go very wrong very fast.
She simply looked on as the ThunderClaners came into view, it seemed that she had seen some of the cats before. The medicine cat? She shook her head before looking back at the patrol “Seems like this could be exciting...” she meowed under her breath in a bit of an annoyed tone, this wasn’t supposed to be exciting it was supposed to be a simple border patrol. She twitched her ears as she tried to stop herself from rolling her eyes, honeychirp didn’t want to seem rude about the fact of the matter, yet this was not, the day she had planned.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old February 7th, 2019, 12:10 PM
Engine engine number nine

~ @Branch of Life ~

Waterpaw walked towards the Thunderclan and Riverclan border. She had actually never been here. Her mentor mostly just showed her it from a distance, but that was when it was their hunting ground. She still felt guilty that her clan had agreed to take it over until they returned.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 7th, 2019, 04:20 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissy View Post
~ @Branch of Life ~

Waterpaw walked towards the Thunderclan and Riverclan border. She had actually never been here. Her mentor mostly just showed her it from a distance, but that was when it was their hunting ground. She still felt guilty that her clan had agreed to take it over until they returned.
Blueberrypaw walked along side Waterpaw. His grey pelt shimmered in the rain. “So.....What are we doing here agian?” He meowed completely forgetting what he had said earlier. Blueshine had taken him over near the area before but they never went super close before. “Have you been over here before?” He asked just to get information. His ears perked as he heard a cat trot away from them in the opposite direction.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old February 9th, 2019, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Blueberrypaw walked along side Waterpaw. His grey pelt shimmered in the rain. “So.....What are we doing here agian?” He meowed completely forgetting what he had said earlier. Blueshine had taken him over near the area before but they never went super close before. “Have you been over here before?” He asked just to get information. His ears perked as he heard a cat trot away from them in the opposite direction.
Waterpaw looked at Blueberrypaw and then at Riverclan territory. She swore she had never been here before, but for some reason it looked so familiar. "I honestly don't know if I've been here before. My mentor showed me far away from this part.", she meowed. The molly had questions flooding her head, wishing she had some answers.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 10th, 2019, 09:23 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissy View Post

Waterpaw looked at Blueberrypaw and then at Riverclan territory. She swore she had never been here before, but for some reason it looked so familiar. "I honestly don't know if I've been here before. My mentor showed me far away from this part.", she meowed. The molly had questions flooding her head, wishing she had some answers.
Blueberrypaw trotted closer to her. “Doesn’t it look familiar?” He meowed,his tail staying behind him. His dark grey fur went almost black for a second as he walked in a shady spot. “Did you want to race 8 fox lengths away and back here?” He meowed feeling his energy return to him from his earlier training.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old February 17th, 2019, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Blueberrypaw trotted closer to her. “Doesn’t it look familiar?” He meowed,his tail staying behind him. His dark grey fur went almost black for a second as he walked in a shady spot. “Did you want to race 8 fox lengths away and back here?” He meowed feeling his energy return to him from his earlier training.
Waterpaw shrugged, feeling a little down. She couldn't put her tongue on why she knew this place. "I honestly don't know." , she replied with a shake of her head. She smiled when he asked if she wanted to race. " Sure! You know I'm going to win right. ", she meowed.

Old February 18th, 2019, 12:11 AM

~ @Ombre Party ~

A ginger tabby four moon old kitten of Thunderclan had wondered far away from the camp. She wasn't really allowed to be out of camp, but there was something drawing her towards her old home of Riverclan. A couple of moons ago she had been separated from her mother and was brought to Riverclan by her father. Sandykit stepped over the border to the Riverclan side. The young kit was eager to go back to home to see her mother again.

Old February 18th, 2019, 12:17 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatley View Post
~ @Ombre Party ~

A ginger tabby four moon old kitten of Thunderclan had wondered far away from the camp. She wasn't really allowed to be out of camp, but there was something drawing her towards her old home of Riverclan. A couple of moons ago she had been separated from her mother and was brought to Riverclan by her father. Sandykit stepped over the border to the Riverclan side. The young kit was eager to go back to home to see her mother again.
Ivyshine sniffed around, looking for prey. Cold, crisp night air met her senses... but there was something else too. Swishing her tail, she continued to follow the scent. What are you... she asked herself, knowing as she got closer, the scent was differently not prey. it smelled fishy... for a second, until a wind tore the scent away from her nose. She breathed deeply, but was still unable to find it. Standing quietly, she waited for the wind to calm down with a interested swish of her tail.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old February 18th, 2019, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Ivyshine sniffed around, looking for prey. Cold, crisp night air met her senses... but there was something else too. Swishing her tail, she continued to follow the scent. What are you... she asked herself, knowing as she got closer, the scent was differently not prey. it smelled fishy... for a second, until a wind tore the scent away from her nose. She breathed deeply, but was still unable to find it. Standing quietly, she waited for the wind to calm down with a interested swish of her tail.
Sandykit scented a heavy scent of Riverclan and she heard movement. She glanced up at a body. The kitten walked towards the Riverclan Molly with a little bit of excitement. "Hey Riverclan cat!" , she called. Sandykit stopped in front of the cat. She began to feel a bit nervous. She had never seen this cat before.