Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:26 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM

Old January 3rd, 2017, 06:52 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Leafstorm watched the she-cat go. He was a little disappointed. The black tom did his best not to call out for her. He was enjoying himself, making her feel uncomfortable. He frowned to himself. Why did he feel so sad?
Dewpatch slowed her pace a bit to see if the tom would call after her. She wanted to give him a chance to communicate with her. She was about to cross over the hill that led to the stream.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 07:43 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Dewpatch slowed her pace a bit to see if the tom would call after her. She wanted to give him a chance to communicate with her. She was about to cross over the hill that led to the stream.
Leafstorm watched her with careful eyes. He felt a boiling hatred for her all of a sudden and yowled out, "get on! Go back to your stupid clan!" Surprised by his own outburst Leafstorm sat up abruptly. He jumped down from his branch, and turned away from her. Quickly disappearing into the woods.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 07:45 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Leafstorm watched her with careful eyes. He felt a boiling hatred for her all of a sudden and yowled out, "get on! Go back to your stupid clan!" Surprised by his own outburst Leafstorm sat up abruptly. He jumped down from his branch, and turned away from her. Quickly disappearing into the woods.
Dewpatch hissed as he yowled at her. She then ran back to the stream, and to her clan.
Old January 6th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

"Fleck slow down!"
"No. Go and check around the territory for any adult cats..."
"Fine..." But just as she stormed off, she came right back "Riverclan! I swear I saw a RiverClan patrol!"
"Let's get moving then, come on...over here, in this bush..."
Old January 27th, 2017, 10:39 AM

My Mood: Amused
Default ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Ferntail glances at the border, wanting to see something happen. She tears at the grass restlessly under her paws, watching. Suddenly, she sees a flash of movement. ThunderClan patrol! she thinks.
Old January 27th, 2017, 10:43 AM

My Mood: Amused

She stares at the patrol in front of her. It was made up of a brown tom, a ginger she-cat and a strong-looking black tom. Ferntail steps back a step.
"What are you doing here?" Ferntail snarls.
"Just patrolling," responds the ginger she-cat. Ferntail nods, still alert, and jumps into the bushes. She stalks the patrol from the shrubs, trying not to be heard. She thinks it might work. Then she steps on a twig. The patrol spots her and yowls. Startled, Ferntail runs all the way back to the RiverClan camp.

Last edited by Hawkfrost; January 27th, 2017 at 10:44 AM.
Old February 4th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

{ @Gusty }

Pineshadow slipped away from the patrol, his eyes constantly looking back at his patrol that he abandoned. He felt bad, just leaving them behind. But then once again, what would the do if they loved someone on the other side of the border? Diverting his attention back to the border, he silently tip-toed ahead towards the Riverclan border. This time, he decided to be calm, and not bounce around everywhere. As he approached the border, he still had a giddy feeling in his stomach. He felt like that the whole clan was fighting another clan in his stomach. For some odd reason, he felt nervous. What if she announces that there are kits? What if we get caught? What if... someone kills her? He worried, his eyes getting glossy. Suddenly, he blinked the oncoming tears out of his eyes and shook his head. Now's not the time for worrying. He thought, and looked into Riverclan territory. He didn't see Blizzardfoot, but he had a feeling that she was coming. It was like they could read eachothers minds. He hoped not. Pineshadow shivered t the thought of knowing what was going through Blizardfoot's mind. He had no idea what things he would find in there. It's not like he wanted to know.

{Whoa that's long}

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~
Old February 9th, 2017, 06:03 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@Kolabear360
Webclaw slowed his pace as he neared the border. He inhaled deeply, checking for early signs that there was not a Thunderclan patrol there. Luckily, he only smelled stale scents, which left them alone, and hopefully out of any trouble that could have occurred had there been another patrol. "Alright Ripplepaw, tell me what you see, what you smell, what you hear. When checking the borders, you need to be cautious that there aren't any cats on the ther side." He instructed. The young Siamese warrior looked tense. Whereas he had been calm and cocky near the camp, he was tense now. His ears were pricked forwards, allowing him to hear even the slightest sounds. His nostrils were flared, another way to alert him that they were not alone any more. His tail too had seemed to change attitudes. He was always one for messing around with his tail, swinging it this way and that, but now it laid flat behind him, stiff and rigid, only the tail tip twitching in anticipation.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; February 9th, 2017 at 06:04 AM.
Old February 9th, 2017, 09:08 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

{ @TehDerpyShoelace I'm sorry for the late reply, I haven't been really active the past few days but my activeness should be going up soon. Btw, is the love-triangle plot going to happen still?}

Blizzardfoot trampled over towards the ThunderClan border, inhaling the scents that were close by. She could smell a patrol coming around her way, but she just moved around it. The molly padded forwards, keeping her senses sharp, waiting for the right tom to come by.

Pineshadow. The pair didn't get to talk much during the gathering, due to the cramped circumstances. There were just way too many cats there- way too many conversations, and although she usually enjoyed the lasting company of others, she still wanted privacy. Especially with Pineshadow.

It would be nice if Pine and her had some alone time. Their border meetings were always so short. They were always interrupted by other cats, or pulled apart by some other force. Blizzardfoot generally didn't complain, but she couldn't help but feel a longing to spend some time with him.

"Hi!" She chirped, when her eyes finally laid onto the tom she hoped to see. The ThunderClan tom seemed quite lost in thought, as if he were daydreaming in the distance. "Pine, are you okay?"

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old February 16th, 2017, 10:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

@Wolf
(SablelightxSprucewhisker)

Sablelight stood at the border, the wind blowing through her short fur. The strong scent of RiverClan was almost overpowering here, but Sablelight didn't mind- she really didn't mind. If she were being honest, she kind of liked it...the excitement and promise of meeting a cat from another Clan, not to mention the fact that they always thought she was some dumb she cat- and then she got to prove them wrong. That was probably Sablelight's favorite part of every venture out to the border. The she cat's tail flicked as her hues scanned the border, making sure that there were no RiverClan cats venturing too close- and if there were, they were either really brave or really stupid. With my luck, they're going to be really stupid. Sablelight thought with a sigh. It wasn't that she had anything particular against RiverClan...just some of the cats who lived there weren't the smartest. They seemed to make some bad decisions. Decisions that Sablelight didn't necessarily agree with, but then again, there were cats in ThunderClan she didn't agree with either. She didn't necessarily agree with the new leader, although she was just glad to have Ratnight out of ThunderClan. SkyClan. That had been their rescuer, SkyClan. The leader had seemed nice...although Sablelight now knew that she had been very, very wrong about him.

She didn't really know if she were doing the right thing by coming here and hoping to meet a cat. In all honesty, this was probably the exact opposite of what she should be doing. She should be going to find someone in her own Clan and get to know them. I am loyal. I'm not one of those cats who's going to go behind my leader's back and get involved with a cat from another Clan. Friends would be fine. Sablelight told herself firmly. As long as she didn't allow their friendship to get in the way, there wasn't any reason why she shouldn't be around these cats. Sablelight yawned, revealing ivory white fangs and a pale pink tongue before they were once again enclosed by her maw. She could still smell the overwhelming stench of fish and a damp, musky scent that was that of RiverClan cats...the more familiar smell of the woods and comforting ThunderClan cats was fading.

It wasn't as though Sablelight were afraid of cats from another Clan...she wouldn't be here if she were. She was simply wondering whether she should be here without another cat or not. She had heard of brutal attacks on the border and felt a warning prickle at her spine as the stench of RiverClan began to take over her senses. Her head felt light and she took a step back from the border, back closer to the trees, hoping that she wouldn't be overwhelmed by the scent back here. The snow on the ground was thick and had her sinking deeper into the snow, as she tried to pick her paws up so that she wouldn't sink quite so deep. She didn't like the thicker, deeper snow. If she were going to be in snow, she'd prefer it to be back in the woods, where she was actually used to it, although she knew she would have to learn. She'd been ThunderClan born, and still wasn't used to the deep drifts of snow.

And somehow...she still wasn't used to the other Clans.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 16th, 2017 at 10:11 PM.