RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:12 PM

Old December 4th, 2017, 10:00 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Clawsdale: When One World Becomes Many(Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(Eep, I meant for the girl to be part of their group)
You gotta do something to gain their trust. Theym dont exactly trust random people they meet)
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
You gotta do something to gain their trust. Theym dont exactly trust random people they meet)
(No, like, they were a part of it already)
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
(No, like, they were a part of it already)
.....alright. I need a minute to make a new post after this accounting stuff)
Old December 4th, 2017, 11:28 AM

Quote:
.....alright. I need a minute to make a new post after this accounting stuff)
I'm sorry ;-; I'm not good at conveying things I want to
Old December 4th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
I'm sorry ;-; I'm not good at conveying things I want to
Don't worry about it.)

"We're not leaving here!"

The other put a hand on his shoulder. "Look. You messed up, everyone does. Especially he who will not be named." He said softly. "I told you. He can't take over completely until he has the king of this place in his hands which he doesn't. This is a good time to regroup and think of a better gameplan."

He could do nothing but nod and go into the truck and wait for the other two.

"Forgive him." He told the girl.
"He had a chance to end it all and missed. Now he thinks the onslaught on this town is because of him.
Old December 4th, 2017, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Don't worry about it.)

"We're not leaving here!"

The other put a hand on his shoulder. "Look. You messed up, everyone does. Especially he who will not be named." He said softly. "I told you. He can't take over completely until he has the king of this place in his hands which he doesn't. This is a good time to regroup and think of a better gameplan."

He could do nothing but nod and go into the truck and wait for the other two.

"Forgive him." He told the girl.
"He had a chance to end it all and missed. Now he thinks the onslaught on this town is because of him.
Amy shrugged, grabbing her brass knuckles and punched the arm off of a drone that had gotten much too close to her truck for her liking, spinning a gun out of her holster and shooting it down. "It's all right. We all make mistakes- 'sides, that royal pain in the ass would've released them anyway." She said casually, gesturing for the man to get into the back as she hopped into the driver's seat. She frowned as she noticed a few scratches on the paint, tapping it gently with a finger before sighing and starting up the engine. "A'ight, boys, where to?" She glanced over her shoulder, backing up deeper into the alleyway before taking a right down one of the back streets. There wasn't much activity down in this hidden shortcut, which Amy was thankful for. If she found just once more dent in her truck, she was going to kill the robot king personally. "I'm going to swing by the mansion first, though, and pick up the king and whatever royal stragglers there are, have 'em bunker down in the trunk." She informed them, jerking her thumb to the back where a large cover sat over the trunk, making the truck look more like a station wagon.
Old December 4th, 2017, 02:20 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Cat View Post
"Whatever you do," Moyo ordered "Don't hurt the robots and bionics. They're still people under Mister Julian's control!"
"But what if they attack us?" Uzuri asked nervously.
"That's where Ruby comes in!" Zircon answered.
"Who's Ruby?"

##
"Morningstar!" Fuli rushed up to Lucifer "Are you insane!? We have to move!"
"I-I'm okay," Sade whimpered.
"We just have to get out of here!" Tsuki kept running. "We need to find Koja. He'll know what to--AGH!!"
Sade squeaked as a red beam hit Tsuki's knee, sending them both falling. "Tsuki!" Sade began climbing to her feet, until two cold metal claws latched onto her arms. She let out a startled cry as a drone lifted her high into the air.
"Sade!!" Tsuki struggled to stand, clutching his scalded knee.
Quote:
Ruby stared at the army as it swarmed the streets, grabbing out a gun from a hidden holster in her jacket and aiming it at various robots nearing her. She grabbed onto Chaka's hand and pulled him close, unsure if he had a weapon of his own or not. She made sure to shoot everything robotic, not taking any chances with the robotic children. He eyes locked with Silver's, seeing raw emotion in the girl's eyes. Depression, anger. "Alright, Sparks." She muttered under her breath to Chaka. "We're gonna back up into the Cafe with your siblings, a'ight? You guys get into the back room while I get in touch with my gang." She motioned for Vexy, Vincent, and Valentine to come over.
Quote:
"Get inside Kila! Now!" He said going back to his front door immediately.
"Ruby?" Kila echoed, then turned when her father called her. Her eyes widened. "But Dad, they know someone who can help!"

##

"You should move then," Lucifer said vaguely, staring up at the drones through wide eyes.

"NO!" Kion shrieked, lunging forward. He managed to grab Sade's ankle, pulling against the drone in an attempt to free his sister.

##

"Mm, we're all gonna die." Chaka whispered, looking around through wide eyes.
"Man up." Vexy nudged his shoulder with her own, looking around.
"I'm just confused." Vincent stated, looking around. "A robot invasion? Really? So unoriginal."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Ruby?" Kila echoed, then turned when her father called her. Her eyes widened. "But Dad, they know someone who can help!"

##

"You should move then," Lucifer said vaguely, staring up at the drones through wide eyes.

"NO!" Kion shrieked, lunging forward. He managed to grab Sade's ankle, pulling against the drone in an attempt to free his sister.

##

"I'm just confused." Vincent stated, looking around. "A robot invasion? Really? So unoriginal."
"Vince, I'd rather you didn't comment about the end of the world in such a critical manner. That royal pain in the ass over there doesn't take kindly to hits at his pride, and you'll end up dead or a robot." Ruby said calmly, spinning her revolver to the side and slamming the back of it into the face of a robot, sending it flying into a wall but not harming it otherwise. "By the way, if you need to defend yourselves, try to not hurt the robots or the bionics." She added, ducking down and sweeping her feet under a bionic child's legs, toppling it to the ground. "They're still human, just under that guy's influence." She jerked her thumb over her shoulder at Julian. She then spun around and shot a drone several times, sending it crashing to the ground before it could grab onto Chaka. "Feel free to destroy these hunks of junk though." She finished, grabbing onto Chaka, Vexy, Vincent, and Valentine and dragging them inside of the diner. She shut the door behind them, sliding her gun back into its holster in the hidden pocket in her jacket. "Get behind the counter while I work on unlocking the storage room." She ordered, pointing to where she wanted them to huddle down. "If you can find anything that would work well as a weapon, feel free to grab it." She added, fishing out her keys and sorting through them for the storage key. As she worked, she grabbed out her phone and typed in the number to contact Zircon. "Please pick up, Zir." She muttered.

@The Black Cat
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Amy shrugged, grabbing her brass knuckles and punched the arm off of a drone that had gotten much too close to her truck for her liking, spinning a gun out of her holster and shooting it down. "It's all right. We all make mistakes- 'sides, that royal pain in the ass would've released them anyway." She said casually, gesturing for the man to get into the back as she hopped into the driver's seat. She frowned as she noticed a few scratches on the paint, tapping it gently with a finger before sighing and starting up the engine. "A'ight, boys, where to?" She glanced over her shoulder, backing up deeper into the alleyway before taking a right down one of the back streets. There wasn't much activity down in this hidden shortcut, which Amy was thankful for. If she found just once more dent in her truck, she was going to kill the robot king personally. "I'm going to swing by the mansion first, though, and pick up the king and whatever royal stragglers there are, have 'em bunker down in the trunk." She informed them, jerking her thumb to the back where a large cover sat over the trunk, making the truck look more like a station wagon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post

##

##

The man sighed and got in the back. "Once the king is safe, take us to any place with ammo. "We're gonna need all we can for this round."

Simba looked back at Kila and closed the door going back to Kila. "If you think they can be trusted then lets see what they can do." (Kila cn do so much more than the others because shes his favorite)
Old December 4th, 2017, 09:02 PM

Quote:
The man sighed and got in the back. "Once the king is safe, take us to any place with ammo. "We're gonna need all we can for this round."

Simba looked back at Kila and closed the door going back to Kila. "If you think they can be trusted then lets see what they can do." (Kila cn do so much more than the others because shes his favorite)
"You're the boss, Boss." Amy whistled cheerfully, rounding a corner and stopping in front of the mansion. "'Scuse me, fellas. I'll be in and out within two kangaroo jumps." She tipped her hat back and glared at the back. "Just make sure those dumb bots don't scratch or ding up my truck." She added, before hopping out and sliding under a couple of drones before knocking on the door, hard. "Y'ello there, Kingsley!" She called over the ruckus, loud enough to be heard. "Just bought the truck 'round for y'all!" She opened the door, which hadn't been locked and tilted up her had again. "Damn thing keeps slipping into my eyes." She muttered.