Last post by Ragwort
Today 09:42 AM

Old April 9th, 2019, 03:34 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

The molly scanned the area, her ears perking up at Brambleblazes words. She nodded, her tail swayed slightly. "Yeah..just us!" She grinned, looking around the seastones one more time.
she smirked before crouching and we can do what we want! Even act like kits again! her tail twitched before she dashed at lambdream and leaped at her. Her claws were sheathed as a playful shine could be seen in her eyes while she was hoping to tackle her. As she was in the air, she felt like her kitself again, she imagined a younger lamb looking around and a younger version of her leaping at her friend "I won't let you invade riverclan you skyclanner" she meowed playfully and smiled .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 9th, 2019, 04:51 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
she smirked before crouching and we can do what we want! Even act like kits again! her tail twitched before she dashed at lambdream and leaped at her. Her claws were sheathed as a playful shine could be seen in her eyes while she was hoping to tackle her. As she was in the air, she felt like her kitself again, she imagined a younger lamb looking around and a younger version of her leaping at her friend "I won't let you invade riverclan you skyclanner" she meowed playfully and smiled .
Her eyes lit up, seeing the other leap at her. She sprinted to the left, letting out a playful growl. "I'll invade riverclan no matter what!" She told, crouching down. Her long tail flicked mischeviously, jumping towards her friend.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 9th, 2019, 05:00 PM

Quote:

Her eyes lit up, seeing the other leap at her. She sprinted to the left, letting out a playful growl. "I'll invade riverclan no matter what!" She told, crouching down. Her long tail flicked mischeviously, jumping towards her friend.
she felt the soft ground underneath her paws as she landed, she snickered "you've no right! This is our rightful home! We will take it back . " she meowed before dashing underneath Lamb while she was in the air and whirled around only to stand on her hind legs with a swish of her tail.
However she began to remember the events that weren't too long ago ..riverclan being pushed out of their home! over something they never did! It made her fur bristle thinking about it . Her orbs blazed with slight anger before trying to focus back on the friendly game they were having. She smirked while staying standing and playfully batted at lambdream. "I have the high ground!" she added well.....sort of....

Old April 9th, 2019, 07:31 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

As he gave her a nuzzle Moonpaw returned the gesture. She knew deep down it was ok. It was ok for her to trust the Tom. He wouldn’t hurt her, she knew it, yet it was hard. As her muzzle touched his she pulled away quickly it was a strange feeling no doubt. As they began to walk she felt her paws digging into the cold sand and she knew... she knew they would be warriors soon. It was a day she had dreamed of for so long she would receive her warrior name, prove she was more then well.. nothing. Yet as they say, with great power comes great responsibility. And she knew glazepaw was feeling the same, she looked over at him cracking a kind grin as the two young cats walked. She could feel the tension in the air (you could cut it with I knife, I’m sorry x3) after they became warriors it would be so so much harder, to meet, to even talk. And she knew that it would never be able to work out, their clans, there were rules against this! But she couldn’t lose him she didn’t want to lose him. “You look nice.” she said with a small smile blue orbs wide as she fondly looked at the other cat beside her. Her ragdoll paws dug into the cold wet sand that was barren from the icy snow that showered the clans. With no hesitation she kept forward into the air her paws landing in the ice cold water. The lack of warm fur she had of course, it caused her to shake, from the pure cold that ran up her spine. She stepped out of the butter colbalt water and looked at the bright tom.”What’s new with you?”
Glazepaw stopped just before the water touched his paws. He looked out over the water, past Moonpaw, to the paler edge of the horizon where the sun had been just a few moments ago. His mismatched eyes were distant, and his expression had a sense of...defeat. He had had a reason all this time to keep his hopes up that everything would work out with them. But with every passing moment, his heart clenched more with the realization becoming clearer and clearer. He had to choose. And in that moment, as he was on the brink of choosing, Moonpaw's voice cut through the silent roaring in his mind. He knew what he had to choose. He turned and padded closer to Moonpaw, until their noses were almost touching. "I'm moving to ShadowClan. After I get my warrior name," he said. The thought made his eyes hot. Leave SkyClan. His home. But he knew that they would both be happier in ShadowClan. And he had to be with her.
Old April 9th, 2019, 07:32 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
she felt the soft ground underneath her paws as she landed, she snickered "you've no right! This is our rightful home! We will take it back . " she meowed before dashing underneath Lamb while she was in the air and whirled around only to stand on her hind legs with a swish of her tail.
However she began to remember the events that weren't too long ago ..riverclan being pushed out of their home! over something they never did! It made her fur bristle thinking about it . Her orbs blazed with slight anger before trying to focus back on the friendly game they were having. She smirked while staying standing and playfully batted at lambdream. "I have the high ground!" she added well.....sort of....
Lamb nervously flicked her ear as she felt herself land on the soft ground. She spun around, pawing back at the other. "I'm a skyclanner! Way stronger than you!" she told. Oh, that's right! "Have You noticed lots of people have been disappearing at night?" She inquired softly, tilting her head. "Dark forest..." Lambdream mumbled shrugging it off. She flicked her tail, shaking her head. "Nevermind."

Old April 9th, 2019, 07:42 PM

Quote:

Lamb nervously flicked her ear as she felt herself land on the soft ground. She spun around, pawing back at the other. "I'm a skyclanner! Way stronger than you!" she told. Oh, that's right! "Have You noticed lots of people have been disappearing at night?" She inquired softly, tilting her head. "Dark forest..." Lambdream mumbled shrugging it off. She flicked her tail, shaking her head. "Nevermind."
Brambles whiskers twitched before she landed on the ground with a soft thud, her ears folded back a bit with a slight anger "not really ....." she answered with her eyes narrowed a tad bit as she tilted her head . However she snorted "so what if it's the darkforest? If people are seeking their guidance instead that's their choice." she meowed with some snap. What could her friend have against them? "and about time to. It's time the darkforest gets the respect and love it deserves " she huffed .

Old April 9th, 2019, 07:55 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Brambles whiskers twitched before she landed on the ground with a soft thud, her ears folded back a bit with a slight anger "not really ....." she answered with her eyes narrowed a tad bit as she tilted her head . However she snorted "so what if it's the darkforest? If people are seeking their guidance instead that's their choice." she meowed with some snap. What could her friend have against them? "and about time to. It's time the darkforest gets the respect and love it deserves " she huffed .
The white feline furrowed her brows lightly. "I..never said it was wrong. Of course it's their choice, Bramble!" Lamb replied a few moments after. She glanced away, avoiding eye contact. "I should've never asked." She said to herself, clearing her throat slightly. "Sorry." the molly nodded to herself.

Old April 9th, 2019, 08:10 PM

Quote:

The white feline furrowed her brows lightly. "I..never said it was wrong. Of course it's their choice, Bramble!" Lamb replied a few moments after. She glanced away, avoiding eye contact. "I should've never asked." She said to herself, clearing her throat slightly. "Sorry." the molly nodded to herself.
her pelt rippled a bit before she looked down herself what was that for!? she kneeded the ground with her claws unsheathed as she tried to keep her temper in check "I wish you hadn't either....im...sorry for snapping ....I was just angry because of what the clans decided to do to us.." she meowed although she didn't completely regret doing it. Some cats needed a reminder of what the darkforest used to be, and what they are. They're misunderstood and if someone said anything bad about them she lost it. BrambleBlaze flicked her tail before digging her claws into the ground she's been there for you and you just....snap because of that!?! Idiot! "although it is kinda strange now that you bring it up. I've never heard of so many cats turning to them....if what you say is true. What you think could be happening? And I promise not to get angry ." she said .

Old April 9th, 2019, 08:27 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
her pelt rippled a bit before she looked down herself what was that for!? she kneeded the ground with her claws unsheathed as she tried to keep her temper in check "I wish you hadn't either....im...sorry for snapping ....I was just angry because of what the clans decided to do to us.." she meowed although she didn't completely regret doing it. Some cats needed a reminder of what the darkforest used to be, and what they are. They're misunderstood and if someone said anything bad about them she lost it. BrambleBlaze flicked her tail before digging her claws into the ground she's been there for you and you just....snap because of that!?! Idiot! "although it is kinda strange now that you bring it up. I've never heard of so many cats turning to them....if what you say is true. What you think could be happening? And I promise not to get angry ." she said .
Training... lamb flicked her ear, debating whether or not to say it. Bramble did say she wouldn't be mad, a frown slowly made its way onto her features. "maybe...training." She suggested, throwing in her idea. Her tail curled around her paws. Doubting her own answer, she cleared her throat once again. "Or..maybe they're just visiting loved ones who are there. I might just be a tiny bit paranoid.." She told quickly, her ears folding back.

Old April 9th, 2019, 08:40 PM

Quote:

Training... lamb flicked her ear, debating whether or not to say it. Bramble did say she wouldn't be mad, a frown slowly made its way onto her features. "maybe...training." She suggested, throwing in her idea. Her tail curled around her paws. Doubting her own answer, she cleared her throat once again. "Or..maybe they're just visiting loved ones who are there. I might just be a tiny bit paranoid.." She told quickly, her ears folding back.
her ears twitched at that and her eyes shined if so great! Both are great! her tail swished "well you know what they say the more the merrier ! And don't worry about it ,I used to get paranoid about them too." she meowed before smiling again "see? I told you I wouldn't get mad" she said before humming "although ....I wonder if anyone would visit me when I go there......doubt it." she thought out loud ,her tone sounding saddened before turning to a slight chuckle . Her tail twitched again "anywho , think there would be any prey out here? I think we should bring something back so it looks like we did something useful ." she added.