Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 02:48 PM
Old usernames
by zBlaze
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 02:40 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 02:39 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:29 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 02:26 PM

Old August 27th, 2017, 11:37 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Skypaw understood
Oh... Oops! Skypaw held his breath as he watched his Clanmates walk along the border.

Character Site

Old August 29th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

Viper allowed herself to not be a poofball anymore as the tom seemed to be friendly. She kept her inner guard up, however, glancing around every so often. "Who are you?" she asked bluntly. Without even realizing it the young kit had sat down with a playful air about her. 'You really can't seem to make up your mind, can you?' she thought. "And there are a lot of reasons to be frightened: the gloomy atmosphere, the lack of light, the absolutely ENORMOUS tom right in front of me that could eat me in one gulp..." She paused in her sarcastic listing. All were valid points, however, as she gazed into her acquaintance's eyes. "My name is Viper," she said after a few moments.

Smart little thing he noted mentally as his whiskers twitched to show his amusement physically. Two things to admire already. Quite the first meeting they had going there. He couldn't help it. He had to admire the calm nature this kitten seemed to have around her as well as her brave little act. "Nice to meet you, Viper. I'm Blazingstar, leader of Windclan. The territory you happen to be on right now. You're lucky you're not about 20 tail lengths in that direction," Blazingstar's head jerked to the left as he spoke. "Then you'd be on Thunderclan territory and they'd surely eat you," he replied. The statement was more or less a way to keep the kit from deciding to wander about again. At least to revert her from going in the direction of the clan he least liked at that moment. They were being mouse-brains and he didn't need them thinking this kit was Windclan and torture her too. He waited for the kitten to respond, his gaze flicking over her as he studied her body language.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 29th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Flameleaf

Cherrypaw saw Blazingstar flick his tail toward Thunderclan while speaking to the kit, and her heart lurched. What is he talking about down there? Could he be asking about Thunderclan scent? He couldn't be! I was so careful not to get my scent on the wrong side of the border. It can't be there. Could he be asking the kit where he's from? She squinted trying to make out the shape of the kit, but it was no good. It was too dark to tell a robin from a raven, let alone a Windclan kit from and Thunderclan kit. Could it be a Thunderclan kit? The thought made her grow cold. A Thunderclan kit on this side of the border when there was so much tension between the clans... But the warrior code says to help kits regardless of clan. Blazingstar wouldn't...even if it's a Thunderclan kit, he wouldn't, right? Cherrypaw began to tremble there on the branch, and shot a worried glance at Skypaw. She knew he couldn't know what she was thinking, but in that moment, she needed reassurance that she was doing the right thing by staying in that tree instead of going down to that kit. She silently begged for this with wide, blue eyes.
Old August 29th, 2017, 11:34 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skypaw focused on the cats, no, the kit. He looked at Cherrypaw and took a deep breath. I should save that kit... I... don't recognize them... And I dont want to get caught... But the Warrior Code says so! Without wasting another moment, Skypaw scooted back and began making his way down the tree. When he was close enough to the ground, he let himself drop, then he darted to a nearby bush.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 29th, 2017 at 11:35 PM.
Old August 30th, 2017, 03:03 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Smart little thing he noted mentally as his whiskers twitched to show his amusement physically. Two things to admire already. Quite the first meeting they had going there. He couldn't help it. He had to admire the calm nature this kitten seemed to have around her as well as her brave little act. "Nice to meet you, Viper. I'm Blazingstar, leader of Windclan. The territory you happen to be on right now. You're lucky you're not about 20 tail lengths in that direction," Blazingstar's head jerked to the left as he spoke. "Then you'd be on Thunderclan territory and they'd surely eat you," he replied. The statement was more or less a way to keep the kit from deciding to wander about again. At least to revert her from going in the direction of the clan he least liked at that moment. They were being mouse-brains and he didn't need them thinking this kit was Windclan and torture her too. He waited for the kitten to respond, his gaze flicking over her as he studied her body language.
The young kit tilted her head and glanced in the direction the large tom was directing to. "You seem nice, Blazing.. Star?" Viper couldn't quite grasp why he was named that. "Why were you named that if you don't mind my asking? I've heard of the clans before, but never of a cat named 'Blazingstar.'" She was being way too inquisitive for her liking, but the Windclan leader seemed to be a half-way decent tom. Maybe it wasn't so absurd that she had let her guard down. "Well, leader of Windclan, maybe you can help me in my current... situation..." she started after giving a moment for Blazingstar to respond. "I ran ahead of my mother and brother, got chased by something that I now know as my own shadow, and ended up here with no other cats in sight... I've been waiting right here for ages... What should I do?" As she uttered the last few words, her true age started to show. Viper was scared, cold, and alone. She just wanted to have her family back, though a thought occurred to her in that moment; What if whatever chased her wasn't a shadow. What if it simply got full on her mother and brother... Her eyes grew wide as she thought of this, but she shook her small head and gazed up at the orange tom, tears welling in her eyes. "Where do I go if my family never comes?"
Old September 1st, 2017, 04:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

The young kit tilted her head and glanced in the direction the large tom was directing to. "You seem nice, Blazing.. Star?" Viper couldn't quite grasp why he was named that. "Why were you named that if you don't mind my asking? I've heard of the clans before, but never of a cat named 'Blazingstar.'" She was being way too inquisitive for her liking, but the Windclan leader seemed to be a half-way decent tom. Maybe it wasn't so absurd that she had let her guard down. "Well, leader of Windclan, maybe you can help me in my current... situation..." she started after giving a moment for Blazingstar to respond. "I ran ahead of my mother and brother, got chased by something that I now know as my own shadow, and ended up here with no other cats in sight... I've been waiting right here for ages... What should I do?" As she uttered the last few words, her true age started to show. Viper was scared, cold, and alone. She just wanted to have her family back, though a thought occurred to her in that moment; What if whatever chased her wasn't a shadow. What if it simply got full on her mother and brother... Her eyes grew wide as she thought of this, but she shook her small head and gazed up at the orange tom, tears welling in her eyes. "Where do I go if my family never comes?"

"Clan leaders are given the suffix of 'star' to prove their leadership and Starclan approval," he spoke. "Just like if you were to be a clan cat, you'd be known as Viperkit to let the clan know you're not old enough to be trained," he explained, before dropping the topic. Those short statements were normally enough to spark many questions, so he'd leave it there unless she pressed on. "I'm sure your family will come along. They wouldn't leave you and this area is generally safe so I don't think anything would've gotten them," he spoke, hoping to lighten the mood a little bit, however his ears twitched towards the sound of something scuffling in the undergrowth. His hues shifted momentarily in the direction of the border where Cherrypaw and Skypaw happened to be, however the noise was Skypaw. He was unaware of them and simply passed it off as a hare darting by before turning his attention back to Viper. "You'll need a place to stay tonight, you can't stay out here," he fretted, his ears pinning slightly in discomfort of the idea.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 7th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

"Clan leaders are given the suffix of 'star' to prove their leadership and Starclan approval," he spoke. "Just like if you were to be a clan cat, you'd be known as Viperkit to let the clan know you're not old enough to be trained," he explained, before dropping the topic. Those short statements were normally enough to spark many questions, so he'd leave it there unless she pressed on. "I'm sure your family will come along. They wouldn't leave you and this area is generally safe so I don't think anything would've gotten them," he spoke, hoping to lighten the mood a little bit, however his ears twitched towards the sound of something scuffling in the undergrowth. His hues shifted momentarily in the direction of the border where Cherrypaw and Skypaw happened to be, however the noise was Skypaw. He was unaware of them and simply passed it off as a hare darting by before turning his attention back to Viper. "You'll need a place to stay tonight, you can't stay out here," he fretted, his ears pinning slightly in discomfort of the idea.
As the Windclan leader spoke, Viper's eyes grew wide. She had heard very little about clan life, but what little she knew sounded like a lot of fun. When Blazingstar stopped, however, the young kit calmed herself and glanced in the same direction he did, her fur starting to ruffle again. "You just said it was safe though," she said, looking back up at the tall tom. The she-kit flicked her tail in slight impatience, though she knew not what for. Something made this cat standing before her suddenly think it wasn't safe for the young kit to be out here at night, and it started to frighten her as the silence drug on for what seemed to be ages. "Is it, or isn't it?" she asked, trying to speed along the tom's thoughts.
Old September 8th, 2017, 01:42 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

@Marie
@bluejay
{First its the meeting between Thunderclan Female/Falconfall. }

A completely brown tom padded along the border. The male had decided to go out on his own to see if he maybe could find someone to bother at the border. It wasn't really that unusual for him. He was too energetic for his own good, at least that's what he's been told. Twitching his tail the tom sighed. Nothing was really happening here. Why? Everyone else experienced something fun and here he was, guard duty on the border and nothing happened. He sighed and backed down into the heather, his fur blending in with the colours of the moor.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old September 8th, 2017, 08:06 AM
Bringer of Shock

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
@Marie
@bluejay
{First its the meeting between Thunderclan Female/Falconfall. }

A completely brown tom padded along the border. The male had decided to go out on his own to see if he maybe could find someone to bother at the border. It wasn't really that unusual for him. He was too energetic for his own good, at least that's what he's been told. Twitching his tail the tom sighed. Nothing was really happening here. Why? Everyone else experienced something fun and here he was, guard duty on the border and nothing happened. He sighed and backed down into the heather, his fur blending in with the colours of the moor.
DawnStripe ran through the trees she had been itching to get outside since she woke up at Dawn she stopped to halt at the Windclan border beginning to walk down it begging for something to happen. She scented for Prey, other cats, anything!! She detected faint Windclan scent and began to head towards it wondering what she would find.

In spite of all, cold as ice! In spite of all, hard as stone!
In spite of all, it would seem...
in spite of all, we're but a dream.
Hear our plea, you must! (You must!)
Please return our hearts to us!
Old September 8th, 2017, 08:13 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie View Post
DawnStripe ran through the trees she had been itching to get outside since she woke up at Dawn she stopped to halt at the Windclan border beginning to walk down it begging for something to happen. She scented for Prey, other cats, anything!! She detected faint Windclan scent and began to head towards it wondering what she would find.
Falconfall purred to himself as the scent of Thunderclan hit him. Watching he saw the brown female padding along the border. As she padded toward him he jumped up from the bush, pointing at the invisible border. "Be careful. Or you'll trespass. And we don't want a skirmish do we?" his voice was laced with sweetness. Why not have some fun? It wasn't all day when you met a lone she-cat on the borders.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee