Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:34 AM
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM

Old February 14th, 2022, 09:40 PM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

(Creamfrost)

Creamfrost decided to walk into the elders den to get Brittleshore's advice, "What do you think I should do to stop my brother from being in love" Stormpelt, his brother was around camp somewhere, at least that is what he thought...
@Brightlight
Old February 16th, 2022, 08:48 AM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsertCoolNameHere View Post
-Horsepaw-

The tom walked into the den with fresh moss and started forming a bed, he removed the rocks from underneath the bed, these retired warriors deserved their rest. He gritted his teeth, he just wanted to e a warrior again! No. He couldn't think like that, this was his fault. He deserved this...or did he? All he did was love her, but that's a crime a betrayal of the clan, so it didn't matter anymore.

He exited the den, and walked in back in a few minutes later with a piece of moss soaked in moss ball. "Anybody need their ticks removed?"

@spade @Brightlight @Beancat @Pixila
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourCream View Post
(Creamfrost)

Creamfrost decided to walk into the elders den to get Brittleshore's advice, "What do you think I should do to stop my brother from being in love" Stormpelt, his brother was around camp somewhere, at least that is what he thought...
@Brightlight
(Hope you all don't mind me combining the RPs! )

--Brittleshore--

The grey elder lifted his head tiredly, curled up inside his nest. He blinked icy blue eyes awake. Ah, he could see two cats inside the Elder's Den. It seemed he had visitors. Brittleshore opened his maw in a yawn, revealing razor-sharp teeth that hadn't been dulled with age by any circumstance. Pushing his front paws out in front of him a stretching, Brittleshore felt himself slowly awaken. He turned his head, wondering why none of the other elders had taken up the young cat's offer. Brittleshore squinted at the cat, but he could not see him. He couldn't identify who it was. Ah, no matter, he would just avoid saying the cat's name.

"That's very kind of you to offer," Brittleshore meowed gently. "I could use some tick-removing, yes, if you don't mind." Settling down back into his nest, he watched, partly amused, as a she-cat- Creamfrost, was it? -padded up to him with absolute certainly and questioned him about her brother's love life. Brittleshore tipped his head to the side in thought, absentmindedly flicking his tail. "I'm afraid you're going to have to elaborate more on this situation, Creamfrost." He meowed, finally. "I would love to help you, but to do so I need more information. Perhaps, who has your brother fallen in love with? Why do you want to stop him?"

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old February 16th, 2022, 08:52 AM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Brightlight

(Creamfrost will not be responding as he has been exiled)

now a dead fisherman
Old February 25th, 2022, 09:10 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

It was a bit peculiar in the elder's den. It smelled kind of funny, and it seemed decently sized considering only a few cats lived in there. Saltkit's eyes were wide as they scanned the den. Really, it seemed huge, at least compared to the nursery. Good Starclan, it was getting crowded in the nursery. Hopefully she could graduate to the apprentices' den soon, though she had a sneaking suspicion that, considering the absurd number of apprentices crawling around the camp, the apprentices' den wouldn't be that much of an upgrade. Hmm.. maybe she could just stay in here. Surely a pawful of old cats didn't need this much room? And! Being a warrior was about being efficient, right? So what was with all of this.. this inefficient use of space?!

Unfortunately, most grown-ups were awfully boring, and she was fairly certain that Kestrelstar wouldn't be open-minded enough to enact her excellent idea. Maybe she could do it under the radar? No, the elders would tattle. Unless she buttered them up? But how do you bribe an elder? They didn't seem to care about anything other than fresh moss and tick removal. She refused to mess with that stinky bile, and while she had no qualms about sneaking out of camp for moss, it may look suspicious for a kit to show up with fresh moss. Oh! Oh, what had her father told her? The old cats liked telling stories! Right, she could sit for a story.

"Hello?" She reflexively scrunched her nose as she spoke. Talking was so stupid. Why did cats do it? It looked so dumb with the flapping mouths and expectant eyes, like the motions were supposed to mean something to her, but her father had said that talking was part of clan life, and he couldn't coddle her like her mother did. She guessed he was right, and even if she didn't think so, she wouldn't dare say he was wrong.

@Brightlight

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old February 27th, 2022, 09:12 AM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

@Naiad

--Brittleshore--

The grey elder lay sleeping in his nest, twitching his tail every now and then as he dreamed about green-leaf, when he could go swimming and the water wouldn't be so cold. But then a voice broke through his dream and Brittleshore rose, blinking blearily as he tried to clear his vision. Using his front paws,Brittleshore pushing himself upright, albeit with some difficulty. He blinked the last of his sleep away and saw a little kit in the den. Ah, a visitor. The last time he had told a story, gosh. Brittleshore winced, reminding himself yet again that he had a promise to live up to.

"Hello, young one." Brittleshore called out to the little kit, lowering himself back down into his nest for optimal comfort. "May I ask why you are here? Is there anything you need?" Brittleshore just left it at that, deciding to save his voice for later. There was only one reason he knew why kits would come to the Elder's Den, and it wasn't to remove ticks. But Brittleshore had a strange feeling this little kit was here for more than just a story. He didn't know. Maybe it was just a feeling.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•

Last edited by Brightlight; February 27th, 2022 at 09:13 AM.
Old February 28th, 2022, 10:46 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Lizardfrost walked in with a whole lotta moss for the elders in her maw. She dropped it beside the entrance and walked away.
Old March 8th, 2022, 06:08 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

~~Iceheart~~

{OPEN}

Iceheart hissed, wishing she could lash her tail. But her tail was broken same with her right hind paw so she couldn't walk right. She was lying in a nest near the opening out of the elder's den. Her stomach growled. When are those blasted apprentices coming?

Last edited by bubble[error].; March 9th, 2022 at 12:56 PM.
Old March 9th, 2022, 04:23 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Pebblepaw walked into the elder's den holding a large clump of fresh moss to replace some of the dirty moss of the elders and a trout. She spread it around to most of the elders, saving enough for one more and collected all of the dirty moss into a pile. She dropped the trout at Iceheart's feet and smiled widely. "I caught this one all by myself with Wolfsong today!" she mewed as she replaced the molly's mossy bedding.
@Leafspeaker

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old March 9th, 2022, 04:29 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by corgigirl View Post
Pebblepaw walked into the elder's den holding a large clump of fresh moss to replace some of the dirty moss of the elders and a trout. She spread it around to most of the elders, saving enough for one more and collected all of the dirty moss into a pile. She dropped the trout at Iceheart's feet and smiled widely. "I caught this one all by myself with Wolfsong today!" she mewed as she replaced the molly's mossy bedding.
@Leafspeaker
~~Iceheart~~

Iceheart looked at Pebblepaw with kind eyes. "Thank you, Pebblepaw." She mewed, picking up the trout. Trout was one of her favorite prey. Pebblepaw always knew what prey to catch. The elder had started losing her sense of sight and was slowly going blind. Same with her hearing. Soon, she would join StarClan. She hadn't told Pebblepaw yet. I won't be leaving for a good long time!
Old March 9th, 2022, 04:34 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

"Tell me a story, about when you were an apprentice," Pebblepaw mewed absentmindedly. She had always wondered what it was like in clan life when Iceheart was younger.
@Leafspeaker

Bump me after 48 hours!