Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Finder For Barleypaw
Last post by Madelaine
Today 06:51 PM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by Fawn
Today 06:50 PM
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by Fish
Today 06:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 23rd, 2017, 12:04 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post
@Little Bird

Blarepaw made his way into camp with a frog and a couple of lizards in his jaws. He walked over to the fresh kill pile and placed his catch on the top. After Blarepaw was finished he looked around the camp for one cat specific and that was his friend Gingerpaw. I hope she's not busy.
Gingerpaw looked around the camp, a hint of boredom that seemed to swallow her gaze. Her best friend, and crush, Blarepaw was going to be a warrior soon. Sure, he was older then her, that made perfect sense, but Gingerpaw would be lonely. She hardly knew the other apprentices! They were all strangers except for Blarepaw. Suddenly her gaze caught on Blarepaw. Her heart started racing. Part of her was terrified and mad. Part of her was excited, and happy. She didn't know which emotion to feel. Finally, gathering herself together, Gingerpaw padded over to Blarepaw. "I heard you were going to be a warrior soon!" she said, trying to sound excited.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 12:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Dipping his head in agreement, he gazed at the leaders den. "Unfortunately for them, Halestar isn't going anywhere for a long time."
Elmpaw nodded," Yup."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 23rd, 2017, 12:59 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Elmpaw nodded," Yup."
Onyxclaw pricked his ears and gazed at the other apprentices. "So, what's your brothers name?" He mused.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 12:59 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Gingerpaw looked around the camp, a hint of boredom that seemed to swallow her gaze. Her best friend, and crush, Blarepaw was going to be a warrior soon. Sure, he was older then her, that made perfect sense, but Gingerpaw would be lonely. She hardly knew the other apprentices! They were all strangers except for Blarepaw. Suddenly her gaze caught on Blarepaw. Her heart started racing. Part of her was terrified and mad. Part of her was excited, and happy. She didn't know which emotion to feel. Finally, gathering herself together, Gingerpaw padded over to Blarepaw. "I heard you were going to be a warrior soon!" she said, trying to sound excited.
"Yeah, but I'm not too thrilled to be a warrior before you. I wish we could become Warriors together." meowed Blarepaw. He looked at Gingerpaw not seeing that much happiness in her face as in her voice. The Tom sat down with his tail wrapped around his paws. Why does life have to be so difficult all the time? I wish time would go by slower! I should be happy, but I'm not. Blarepaw laid down and looked up at the shining sun with admiration. He loved looking up at the sky with a little bit of clouds that made little or big figures.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 03:45 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"Yeah, but I'm not too thrilled to be a warrior before you. I wish we could become Warriors together." meowed Blarepaw. He looked at Gingerpaw not seeing that much happiness in her face as in her voice. The Tom sat down with his tail wrapped around his paws. Why does life have to be so difficult all the time? I wish time would go by slower! I should be happy, but I'm not. Blarepaw laid down and looked up at the shining sun with admiration. He loved looking up at the sky with a little bit of clouds that made little or big figures.
Gingerpaw sighed. "I know you do. But its still hard." she said, following his gaze up the sun. And I'm jealous of you. She knew it was bitter thought. She wished she hadn't thought it. But you can't undo whats already been done. She should have been nicer when she congratulated him. She knew he didn't mind but she was still silently yelling at herself. Stupid!
Old June 23rd, 2017, 05:19 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Gingerpaw sighed. "I know you do. But its still hard." she said, following his gaze up the sun. And I'm jealous of you. She knew it was bitter thought. She wished she hadn't thought it. But you can't undo whats already been done. She should have been nicer when she congratulated him. She knew he didn't mind but she was still silently yelling at herself. Stupid!
Blarepaw looked at her with a frown and imagined what she must be feeling inside."Why does life have to be so hard?" He wondered out loud. The tom didn't care what he said, because he knew that he wanted to say this deep down inside his heart and soul. "but at least you'll be a warrior not soon after I become one." Blarepaw meowed, trying to get Gingerpaw's hopes up.

Old June 23rd, 2017, 05:25 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Blarepaw looked at her with a frown and imagined what she must be feeling inside."Why does life have to be so hard?" He wondered out loud. The tom didn't care what he said, because he knew that he wanted to say this deep down inside his heart and soul. "but at least you'll be a warrior not soon after I become one." Blarepaw meowed, trying to get Gingerpaw's hopes up.
Gingerpaw nodded, though her hopes didn't rise any higher. She was feeling as though she had missed a mouse by a whisker, and the other apprentices were teasing her. Actually, deep down she knew it felt worse. Way worse. Impossibly worse. A moon ago she would have thought that the other apprentices teasing her was worse. It wasn't. He was three moons older then her. She knew that it was unreasonable for her to be so jealous. Her mother would have yelled at her. But right now she didn't really care.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 05:42 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Gingerpaw nodded, though her hopes didn't rise any higher. She was feeling as though she had missed a mouse by a whisker, and the other apprentices were teasing her. Actually, deep down she knew it felt worse. Way worse. Impossibly worse. A moon ago she would have thought that the other apprentices teasing her was worse. It wasn't. He was three moons older then her. She knew that it was unreasonable for her to be so jealous. Her mother would have yelled at her. But right now she didn't really care.
Blarepaw looked at her, knowing that what he said was just making her jealous. "If you cant be happy I'll just leave." meowed Blarepaw in a hushed voice. He walked over toa shady place by the apprentices den and sat down with his tail wrapped around his paws for comfort with himself. You can't rely on anyone to be happy for you. Your mother won't be happy for you, since shes always going off with a brand new tom. Blarepaw shook the thought away and looked back at Gingerpaw with a long quiet sigh.

Old June 23rd, 2017, 09:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Onyxclaw pricked his ears and gazed at the other apprentices. "So, what's your brothers name?" He mused.
Elmpaw shuffled his paws in embarrassment," It's...ermm...Dungpaw." He replied hanging his head unsure why he felt hot with shame

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 23rd, 2017, 09:44 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Elmpaw shuffled his paws in embarrassment," It's...ermm...Dungpaw." He replied hanging his head unsure why he felt hot with shame
"Dungpaw? That's a... creative.. name. Why was that chosen? And - no offense - Dungstar would make us a laughing stock by title alone.." He felt a bit guilty, but Dungpaw? Even Onyxclaw could come up with a better name.