Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old January 15th, 2018, 02:13 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Third eye ( horror rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord froze. He...he would die? He was shaking now, staring. Fight? No. Wait. Fight? His mind was making him freeze up, staring at Libitania, then looking ever so slightly downwards at the gun. He could die, or he couldn’t die. However, he was telling himself he probably would, silver eyes widening after a moment, fear appearing in their pools.
libtina smiles darkly as she winks at tord as she suddenly tosses a knife to Naruto who immediately grabs it but was tackled down by Sasuke who began to hold him down by his neck. His red eye was glowing madly as he tried to chock Naruto but Naruto wasn’t having it he tried to slash at Sasukes face making him move back giving Naruto a chance to head butt Sasuke hard.
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:38 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
libtina smiles darkly as she winks at tord as she suddenly tosses a knife to Naruto who immediately grabs it but was tackled down by Sasuke who began to hold him down by his neck. His red eye was glowing madly as he tried to chock Naruto but Naruto wasn’t having it he tried to slash at Sasukes face making him move back giving Naruto a chance to head butt Sasuke hard.
Tord was even stiffer as he saw Libtina wink. This was getting worse with every minute that passes, especially watching Sasuke, which only made everything hurt a little more. He wanted to stop this all, but he didn’t know how. Most of him was screaming that he should strangle them both, but he stayed still, the one part of his mind that was still sane keeping him in check.
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:23 PM
bruh head

( hECK why does everyone like Yuri, yeahhhh I guess she's reltable and stuff but personally I kinda like Natsuski more...)

==================================================
MONTHLY EXAMINATION REPORT, APRIL 15TH, 2015

------Subject Info:

Name
XXXX, Jesse
DOB
07/02/04
Sex
F
Height
Weight

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Significance Level ( 001-100 ) 89
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------PHYSICAL RESULTS

BMI
HR
TMP

Eyes
Normal
Ears
Normal
Teeth
Normal
Pain Tolerance

------- PHYSICAL RESULTS (THRID EYE)

Reaction time (ms)
Strength
Local distortion
Distortion decay
Positivity (01-10)
Sensitivity (01-10)
Control (01-10)

------- PHYSICAL NOTES

Last Updated
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following behaviors have been noted and shall be ignored in furture examinations:
Shaking; Twitching; Flinching; Screaming; Hiding; Biting; Scratching
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------ TEST RESULTS

Physical Response Test
Emotional Response Test
Physical Control Test
Emotional Control Test
Third Eye Activation Test
Third Eye Suppression Test

Minor Threat Response Test
Minor Threat Elimination Test
Life Threat Response Test
Life Threat Elimination Test

-------------- TEST NOTES
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
None
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:34 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
( hECK why does everyone like Yuri, yeahhhh I guess she's reltable and stuff but personally I kinda like Natsuski more...)

MONTHLY EXAMINATION REPORT, APRIL 15TH, 2015

------Subject Info:

Name
XXXX, Jesse
DOB
07/02/04
Sex
F
Height
Weight

Significance Level ( 001-100 ) 89

-------PHYSICAL RESULTS

BMI
HR
TMP

Eyes
Normal
Ears
Normal
Teeth
Normal
Pain Tolerance

------- PHYSICAL RESULTS (THRID EYE)

Reaction time (ms)
Strength
Local distortion
Distortion decay
Positivity (01-10)
Sensitivity (01-10)
Control (01-10)

------- PHYSICAL NOTES

Last Updated
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following behaviors have been noted and shall be ignored in furture examinations:
Shaking; Twitching; Flinching; Screaming; Hiding; Biting; Scratching

------ TEST RESULTS

Physical Response Test
Emotional Response Test
Physical Control Test
Emotional Control Test
Third Eye Activation Test
Third Eye Suppression Test

Minor Threat Response Test
Minor Threat Elimination Test
Life Threat Response Test
Life Threat Elimination Test

-------------- TEST NOTES
None
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Accepted!!!
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:39 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord was even stiffer as he saw Libtina wink. This was getting worse with every minute that passes, especially watching Sasuke, which only made everything hurt a little more. He wanted to stop this all, but he didn’t know how. Most of him was screaming that he should strangle them both, but he stayed still, the one part of his mind that was still sane keeping him in check.
Sasuke growls as he moves back every time Naruto slashed at him but soon it was over when Sasuke suddenly moved in and..Slice the knife though both of Narutos eyes. Naruto fall back covering his eyes in pain as he yells loudly out of pain, blood poured onto the ground as Sasuke begins to kick him roughly to his stomach than began to step on Narutos back. Sasuke eyes glowed softly as libtina smiles “ ... continue “ she says while looking at sage and tord with cold eyes
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Sasuke growls as he moves back every time Naruto slashed at him but soon it was over when Sasuke suddenly moved in and..Slice the knife though both of Narutos eyes. Naruto fall back covering his eyes in pain as he yells loudly out of pain, blood poured onto the ground as Sasuke begins to kick him roughly to his stomach than began to step on Narutos back. Sasuke eyes glowed softly as libtina smiles “ ... continue “ she says while looking at sage and tord with cold eyes
(( personally i really like sayori but apparently i can’t have good things in life ))

”No...no...no!” Tord’s voice broke as he yelled, grabbing Sasuke and pulling him back, this wasn’t okay. He held himself back from choking Libtina, and simply restrained Sasuke instead. That took the same amount of strength either way. His eyes were wild as he tried to control both himself and Sasuke, wrestling Sasuke to keep him back.
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:58 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

(( personally i really like sayori but apparently i can’t have good things in life ))

”No...no...no!” Tord’s voice broke as he yelled, grabbing Sasuke and pulling him back, this wasn’t okay. He held himself back from choking Libtina, and simply restrained Sasuke instead. That took the same amount of strength either way. His eyes were wild as he tried to control both himself and Sasuke, wrestling Sasuke to keep him back.
( :3 yuri for me)
Sasuke eye glowed a bit as he was held back by Tord “ Tord don’t-“ libtina laughs loudly “ so you did lie to me! How amusing. But this can’t end easily just like that” she says as she begins to step forward and step on Narutos back pulling his arm back and soon with a swift movement a loud creak can be heard. She broke Narutos arm and Sasuke just suddenly held Tord close protectively. Naruto was just screaming in pain now eventually shutting up when libtina stepped on his back. “ .... Tord you’re lucky this time! Now than anything else?”
Old January 17th, 2018, 02:12 PM

Quote:
( :3 yuri for me)
Sasuke eye glowed a bit as he was held back by Tord “ Tord don’t-“ libtina laughs loudly “ so you did lie to me! How amusing. But this can’t end easily just like that” she says as she begins to step forward and step on Narutos back pulling his arm back and soon with a swift movement a loud creak can be heard. She broke Narutos arm and Sasuke just suddenly held Tord close protectively. Naruto was just screaming in pain now eventually shutting up when libtina stepped on his back. “ .... Tord you’re lucky this time! Now than anything else?”
Tord was still tensed, though his eyes widened in horror as he saw what Libtina was doing. “Let her hurt others,” he murmured, still holding onto Sasuke, forcing himself not to look, tears welling in his eyes, despite him trying to tune everything out.
Old January 17th, 2018, 02:34 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord was still tensed, though his eyes widened in horror as he saw what Libtina was doing. “Let her hurt others,” he murmured, still holding onto Sasuke, forcing himself not to look, tears welling in his eyes, despite him trying to tune everything out.
Sasuke eyes widened a bit as he holds Tord close as libtina smiles playfully “ Such words from a weakling. Now for the real test Tord it’s time we show you the eye. “ Sasuke eyes widened as he growls “ no! You stay the hell away from him! Use Naruto he’s already in pain isn’t that a good thing?!”
Old January 17th, 2018, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Sasuke eyes widened a bit as he holds Tord close as libtina smiles playfully “ Such words from a weakling. Now for the real test Tord it’s time we show you the eye. “ Sasuke eyes widened as he growls “ no! You stay the hell away from him! Use Naruto he’s already in pain isn’t that a good thing?!”
Now Tord was scared, well, more scared then he had been at the least. Making himself as small as possible, he kept his eyes averted, not wanting to deal with Libtina, not wanting to have a third eye, still shaking.