Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM

Old February 24th, 2018, 05:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Story dump

Note: Please don’t complain about the realisticness of how all this works, I still think the plot line of this is interesting. I have no intentions of offending, so if I did, sorry!

Naomi went to school, it was a day like any other. She always kept thinking some of the girls at her school were cute and hot, but she never wanted to concider herself bi-sexual, she believed it was better to be straight. She had dated plenty of guys in the past, never a girl, she didn’t want to be judged. Now, this one girl had her eyes, it was a girl she knew by the name of Darla. She thought Darla was ‘HAWT’, and she dreamed of hugging her, kissing her, and being more than friends, but she hated the idea of coming out of the closet not just to herself, but to a judgemental highschool and her family.

Darla was a known lesbian at the judgemental highschool. She went to a pristegious private school that was mostly anti- LGBT+ kids so she struggled being the lone lesbian at the school, especially knowing her father was into gabbling large money. This girl Naomi was always staring at her all dreamy eyed and part of her wondered if Naomi was lesbian too and liked her, or if Naomi was judging her or maybe mocking her by pretending to flirt with her. She ignored Naomi, after all she never had spoken to Naomi before.

Naomi finally was fed up with failing at flirting, she decided she needed to befriend Darla. She approached her nevously at lunch and sat down next to Naomi, she had a few friend, she smiled,” Hey Darla, hey Stacey, Hello Britney and Sarah...mind if I join you for lunch?” She asked casually hoping it would be a yes.

Darla gave a wary glance at Naomi, she had been stalking her for weeks and now she wanted to join her for lunch, she was about to call her a stalker and tell her to get lost when Stacey spoke up,” Sure Darla why not.” Darla bit her lip trying not to show her disappointment.

Naomi soon was accepted into the friend group, even Darla accepted her assuming she was just a bit clingy. Britney, Stacey, and Sarah always loved to have Naomi sit with them, and soon Naomi’s old friends joined her at that lunch table they were Logan, Farley, and Nelly. One day, Naomi couldn’t live with pretending to simply think of Darla as a friend and so when Darla and her were the only two girls in the bathroom she spoke up,” Hey Darla, I’ve wanted to ask you something forever...” she gulped nervously.

Darla at first was happy, but when she heard the gulp she assumed it was a critisism at her decision to be lesbian so in a rather defensive tone she replied,” Fine.” She replied working not to snarl at her.

Naomi was a bit taken back by the agression but forced herself to go forward,” Darla, from the first day I laid my eyes on you, I’ve always thought you were beautiful and my eyes were glued to you, and when I befriended you, I couldn’t help but like you more. W-Would you go out on a date with me?” She asked nervously, unsure if Darla liked her back.

Darla was shocked I thought she’d question my sexuality not ask me on a date...does that mean she’s lesbian too?... she stammered,” Yes.” She replied, after all, Naomi was a hot woman, she had assumed she was the only lesbian at the school...did Naomi just come out of the closet, she knew Naomi had dated two or three guys before finally she spoke up,” ...wait you’re lesbian...did you just come out of the closet over me?” She blinked in shock

Naomi was scared and happy that she was dating Darla and realized she thought she came out of the closet she shook her head,” I’m not lesbian, I’m bi-sexual...I think guys and girls are hot...I’ve just recently allowed myself to admit that I am not straight...so I guess now I am coming out of the closet...” she replied steadily.

Darla was a little disappointed to learn she was bi and not lesbian, but none-the-less Darla had a date,” Sooo...about this date thing...when and where...and you know our friends will find out soon.”

Naomi flushed,” Yeah, I know. I was thinking maybe Starbucks or Olive Garden or maybe the movies on Saturday evening?”

Darla smiled,” I love Olive Garden! Seven P.M. Saturday?”

Naomi nodded,” Yes.” They waved and left.

Time skip to week into the relationship.

Naomi and Darla were walking into lunch together, their friends didn’t know they were dating or that Naomi was bi-sexual, they simply thought they were best friends when out of the blue, Naomi held Darla’s hand looking at her and smiling softly walking to the table.

Britney smiled,” So, Naomi, I thought you weren’t into girls?”

Farley stammered,” Your lesbian Naomi?”

Naomi smiled a little,” bisexual not lesbian...Darla is the lesbian. And yes, we are dating.”

Darla smiled,” Go girl.”

Time skip to the next school year

So the whole school had acnolaged that Naomi was bisexual and was dating “that lesbian girl named Darla.”

Darla and Naomi were hanging at Naomi’s house when Darla nervously turned to Naomi,” You know my Dad is a big gambler right?”

Naomi nodded,” Yeah. Why, did he put you up because he didn’t want to put money up?” She teased

Darla shook her head,” No. But we have to sell the house and move to a two bedroom apartment...”

Naomi nodded sadly, she was living in a three story house with a tennis court and pool while Darla was selling her two-story house and moving to an apartment,” I’m sorry.”

Darla gulped,” I’m about to tell you a secret. Please, don’t break up with me over this...” she said rather nervously

Naomi now was curious and worried for Darla,” I can’t promise, but I will listen and see from their, remember that I do love you.” She informed her giving her a big hug and kiss on the cheak.

Darla felt a bit relieved by the hug before she spoke,” I’m a transgender. I was born as a boy. My name at birth was Daryll...I legally changed it.” She whispered.

Naomi was a bit shocked, but due to being bisexual, but not ready to break-up with her or was it him, Naomi wasn’t sure,” Wow. I wasn’t expecting that. Why did you tell me. That does explain why you refuse to go to the beach. And for your information, I’m not breaking up with you just because your trans.”

Darla gave a weak smile of relief that Naomi wasn’t breaking up with her for admitting that she was transgender,” I’m telling you because due to the loss of money, we no longer can afford my hormone pills, so over Christmas break, while your off skiing, my body will be turning into a guys body.”

Naomi gave her a tight hug,” Doesn’t matter to be, you may change physically, you still will be Darla none the less. Your personality won’t change- and I may think your hot, but your personality is also something I love about you.”

Darla was impressed by her speach before whispering,” I don’t think I can face school with a man’s body.” She replied

Naomi shook her head,” Listen, tomorrow, we’ll go to Mrs. Falcon, the counciler and discuss the bathroom issue and help you...if you need to move in with me right now, I’m sure my family would be family would be fine with it, we have five bedrooms you could take one of the guest bedrooms, or we could share a bedroom.”

Darla gulped,” Alright. But I have to give you all the information in case I freeze up. I decided I was transgender at age three, and my name was legally changed at age four, so the lower school said I was clear to use the woman’s locker room and bathroom, and it was an unspoken okay in the middleschool and highschool. I think the school knows because my legal gender is male...but still...I’m already dissed as it is, I’ll be hated now...”

Naomi nodded,” Okay. I’ll support you all the way for whatever you want.”

At the Counciler’s office in the morning.

Mrs. Falcon blinked as Naomi and Darla came in, squeezing eachother before sitting down,” Hello girls, can I help you?” She asked walking to the door and closing it.

Naomi nodded,” Yes. It’s about my girlfriend Darla.” She spoke,” Go on Darla.”

Darla gulped nervously, realizing sweat was dripping down her face,” I’m transgender. I assume based on the records, you could assume that. But- my father gambled so much of our money that my family no longer can afford my hormone pills, that means after winter break, I’ll be returning as a guy...”

Mrs. Falcon was blinking in shock, pity, and suprise,” I see. But I’ll need a little more information, about the concern, fear of returning a man or...”

Darla shook her head,” A little, more I’m scared about whether the school will force me to use the men’s bathroom and locker room. And- will I have to follow the men’s dresscode and cut my hair. I’m asking because if so, I’ll have to buy some slacks, dress-shirts, and ties.” She stated nervously

Mrs. Falcon paused,” Hold on, this one I don’t have any authority over.” She grabbed the phone and pressed some buttons on it,” Mrs. Cable. I need you to be included in this student meeting.”

Mrs. Cable arrived momentarily, and Mrs. Falcon whispered the entire issue to Mrs. Cable, the principal of the highschool.

Mrs. Cable smiled,” I am fine with you still following the woman’s dresscode and keeping your hair, I’m fine with you using the woman’s locker room and bathroom, so long as no students complain about discomfort knowing someone biologically male is using the bathroom, as I like you would feel discomfort using the men’s bathroom, you can always use the staff any-gender bathroom.”

Darla gave a nervous smile,” Thank You...” she stammered leaving with Naomi quickly.

Over Winter Break on the phone...

Darla called up Naomi,” Naomi...” she shouted crying a litle, her voice much deeper than normal.

Naomi answered a bit shocked at the voice change,” Darla! Are you alright?” She asked caring deeply for her girlfriend.

Darla cleared her throat,” Listen to me, I’m a full on man. I’m scared to attend school like this...I’m a freaking baraton when I sing...I’m freaking flat-chested...” she whispered sadly.

Naomi replied,” I’ll mail a bra stuffer to you...please come to school. I’ll be at your side all day. I miss you bab’, I love you, I gotta go!” She hung up

The day back at school.

Darla was at school, hiding in the bathroom stall texting Naomi,
I’m in the bathroom. The bra stuffers work, but still, I’m visibly not a guy...Please come I don’t think I can do this.

Naomi checked her phone and went to the girls bathroom and knocked on the stall door,” Darla. I’m here. Come out. No one else is in the bathroom.”

Darla hesitantly opened it, she had broader shoulders and a wider, face, she visibably apperared to be shaving her facial hair. She had tons of make-up on and a pretty floral patterned dress on and heels, her legs were cleanly shaven,” Look at me.” She whispered in her deeper husky voice,” I still am a visible guy.”

Naomi was a bit shocked, but didn’t let it show,” I know love, I know..but you can do this. Think of it as the kids at school thinking we are straight...” she joked.

Darla nodded but added in a teasing manner,” This doesn’t make me a man...” she blinked away a tear,” I guess I should go to class.” She sighed.

All day in class students stared at her, no one said anything, in fear of being wrong.

Darla whispered to Naomi,” They are judging me already. I can’t do this...”

Naomi whispered,” They already know now, no backing out now. You want to go to college right, then you gotta finish highschool.”

Darla realized she was right.

Soon lunch arrived.

They sat down together.

Sarah cleared her throught,” Darla...umm...I’m confused...”

Farley nodded,” Yeah. Explain the body shape change and voice change.”

Britney blinked,” What the heck girlfriend...or should I say boyfriend...” she stammered the most critical of the three.

Stacey just blinked in shock and confusion.

Logan asked,” So you became a guy and that makes you straight?”

Nelly just shook her head silently.

Darla quietly cried.

Naomi cleared her throat,” Girls give her a break, you can see she’s a mess right now, don’t go harassing her too!” Quietly to Darla she whispered,” You should give them an answer. I don’t think I should...”

Darla nodded slowly, wiping her tears,” I am biologically male, my dad is a gambler, he gambled so much it wasn’t just moving into a two bedroom apartment, they had to stop purchasing my hormonal pills, so I ofcourse transformed into a guy. I’m still myself, just different body shape...It’s still me...” she told them weakly.

Britney have a huff and walked off looking discusted.

Nelly blinked,” You never told us before...we could have helped...I need time to process this...please don’t think I have the same attitude as Britney.” She added leaving.

Farley smiled widely,” That’s so cool..but sad!” She added excited by this.

Sarah nodded in understanding,” You may have failed to tell us, but you don’t need your friends abandoning you in a time like this.”

Stacey was still silent.

Logan blinked,” Cool your straight now.”

A month passed when Naomi hauled Darla to her house.

Darla blinked,” Why did you bring me here...to gloat about your wealth and easy lifestyle?” She asked she never wanted to admit, but she felt like Naomi was babying her, she wanted to break-up with Naomi, but Naomi was the only true friend she really had and Naomi had been so helpful and supported her through this struggle and she believed Naomi still loved her, she had to acnolage that Naomi hadn’t said the words ‘I love you’ or kissed in forever, the most of hugs she had gotten from Naomi were sympathetic hugs...so she was about to break up,” Naomi, I understand that you no longer have the feelings you had for me when you asked me out...you don’t need to suffer in this relationship if your unhappy. I’ve accepted that I’m a woman in a man’s body now. If you want to return to friends, I...I won’t stop you. You don’t have to keep forcing yourself to do what a girlfriend should do in this situation when you don’t love me...” she informed her sadly she knew from her former friends who dated and broke up that break-ups never ended in a friendship she was prepared to return to the lifestyle she feared most, sitting at lunch just her and hyperactive Farley no Naomi and she had accepted her other friends had left her in disgust, but she was letting Naomi leave and it hurt more than she expected.

Naomi had a face of shock,” What...are you trying to make me break up with you? Why would I!? If your trying to break up with me, and feel guilty because of how I helped you so much just say so!” She said wondering where Darla got the idea that she didn’t love her...if I didn’t love you I wouldn’t sacrifice so much for you!! She felt hurt, but didn’t show it,” I brought you here because I had a suprise. And even if you are breaking up with me, I’m giving you this suprise.” She said flatly.

Darla was shocked she sure doesn’t act like she loves me. She treats me like a best friend not a girlfriend. Huh...what kind of surprise she had for her. she blinked,” I’m not trying to break up with you, you just seem unhappy in our relationship...besides you haven’t kissed me since December or hugged me since January...it’s February...I assumed that was why!” She informed her working not to shout don’t force her to break-up with me now...

Naomi’s eyes swelled up,” I didn’t even realize that...I’m so sorry Darla!” She whispered trying not to sound like a big cry-baby as she wrapped her arms around Darla and kissed her softly. She blinked away her tears,” Please let me prove it to you with this suprise...” she asked sadly

Darla was so happy to be hugged and kissed again, she thinks I want to break up still...hmph. she blinked her tears away,” Alright. And I already forgave you.”

Naomi handed her a box her eyes bright and happy suddenly,” I know you’ll like this bab.”

Darla felt that Naomi was forcing the ‘bab’, but she didn’t dwell on it, Naomi did look excited to give her gift so she opened it,” It-It’s a box of six months worth of hormone pills!” She gasped in shock tearing up setting the box down and hugging her softly,” I Love you so much...your the best girlfriend I could ask for!”

Naomi smiled, hugging her back,” I love you more, you are the best girlfriend not me!” She replied giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

A month later.

Darla skipped into school,” Naomi! You fixed me. I’m a woman again!” She looked bright and cheery and her eyes were bright too, she had a more feminine voice again.

Naomi kissed her gently,” I know Darla, I know...I love you so much. Why wouldn’t I do this for you?”

Darla smiled,” Because you can?”

The girls took eachothers hand and walked to class beeming.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here