Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Do You Header?
by lark.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:47 PM
"What If We Rewrite The...
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 12:37 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:32 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:19 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Epiales
Today 12:04 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 26th, 2016, 01:37 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post
" I meet a ThunderClan warrior by their border the other day, they went on and on about how life was since Ratnight took over, complaining about how shadowclan and riverclan were already under dark rule and hopefully that windclan wasn't taken by a "bad" leader, I wanted to claw my ears off, I mean shouldn't all leaders be the strongest they can be, not like soft kitteypet's. And I wasn't always a rouge you know!" timber said to singenight.
Singenight gazed boredly at the cat as he talked. Good, Ratnight seemed to not have a problem with Thunderclan. He thought before replying. "Alright, so you talked with Thunderclan and came here for what reason?" He asked slightly confused. The young Savannah had had a rough day and was feeling sluggish after the fight and meeting.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 26th, 2016, 01:42 AM

My Mood: Fine

"As I said before I wanted to join a clan, the others I believed were to weak, they only hide in trees or rivers but windclan face their enemies head on, I could never be anything but windclan, I can be a great asset, im loyal to the leader and im not like those soft hearted warriors, out in the cold cruel world I had to defend myself from everything!" he said to him.
Old November 26th, 2016, 01:52 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post
"As I said before I wanted to join a clan, the others I believed were to weak, they only hide in trees or rivers but windclan face their enemies head on, I could never be anything but windclan, I can be a great asset, im loyal to the leader and im not like those soft hearted warriors, out in the cold cruel world I had to defend myself from everything!" he said to him.
Singenight watched the cat. He had some valid points. "Alright then, we'll give you a shot. You must prove your loyalty. Do not mess it up, or else you will be out again before you can say Darkforest." He said emphasizing the word 'not'. His tail lashed behind him. "I will arrange your ceremony with the others. Be there when I call the meeting." He said curtly, flicking his tail to indicate for the tom to leave, unless he had further questions.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 26th, 2016, 01:56 AM

"Over course leader, I expect nothing less!" Timber dipped is head in respect. walking out of the leaders den and going to sleep outside on the ground. falling asleep, finally at ease, and pleased that he had a chance at becoming a clan cat.

(So the ceremony is still on Monday 10-11, or when is it? so I can make sure im on.)

Last edited by Timbergrowl; November 26th, 2016 at 01:59 AM.
Old November 26th, 2016, 04:35 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Hexict
Dovecloud padded out of the Warriors den and looked at the nursery, longing and excitement sparkled in her eyes "soon, very soon." She purred and looked around the clearing, her tail flicking back and fourth as she looked for someone to talk to 'not sure if someone wants to talk to me tho, I still don't know I feel gorsefeather told everyone about my past yet.' she thought to herself as she looked down at her paws 'can't say I blame them tho, I wouldn't talk to me either.' she sighed and looked up and began to pad twards the fresh kill pile, evident by her slightly swollen stomach that she was 3 moons from kitting. "Maybe I should move to the nursery tomorrow...I'll talk to gustflight before and see what he thinks." She mumbled before she bent down and picked up a medium sized rabbit and padded over to a shaded spot and gently layed herself down.

A black and white molly made her way into the clearing from her hunt. She was hoping catch something, maybe raise a few spirits after the fire and loss of Dapplestar... but Starlingcry returned with nothing. Everything will be fine, she convinced herself, everyone might be unsettled by Singenight, but if Dapplestar chose him than it's good that he's honorring her wishes and taking charge. The young warrior would believe almost everything someone told her. So she will follow their new leader - not because she was a supporter of his true intentions, but because he said this was what Dapplestar wanted. Dapplestar may have been a bit... strange for a leader with her little faith in Starclan, but she was the only leader that Starling ever knew.

Starlingcry glanced around at her clanmates. Her bright blue orbs landed on Dovecloud, and the the warrior started to pad over towards her. "Hello," the oblivious molly purred. She was always craving a conversation, loving to get to know to all her clanmates. "I'm Starlingcry - in case you didn't know," Starling introduced herself in her usual friendly tone while adding the last part sheepishly. She reconized the pregnant cat before her, but was struggling to give the face a name.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 26th, 2016, 09:06 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Pinekit knew that if he had been caught with Adderpaw while she was saying that, then they probably both would have been killed. However, the young tom was used to being able to charm his way out of anything, therefore he hadn't been too worried about himself. His concern had been on Adderpaw, wondering whether she would be able to control her emotions if an ally of Singenight had walked by. To be honest with himself, the young tom wasn't a big supporter of the new leader, although he didn't completely hate him. He was somewhere in between- some beliefs of Singenight's he agreed on, but he didn't like the seemingly more sinister side of the tom that he was seeing. He was dreading the time when he would tell Adderpaw that this had all been a game of his, and he had won...well, he had sort of won. "You're welcome. I meant every word I-" He cut himself off, before he could allow a lie to slip from his maw. However, in his heart, he knew that he had meant those words. That was probably part of the reason that he had cut himself off so abruptly. The young tom was used to being a liar. Pinekit was known as a liar, and a fake, and an all around no good cat. He was used to being 'good for nothing' and 'just another liar,' but around Adderpaw, he was so much more than that. Perhaps that was part of the reason that hurting her like this hurt him so badly. He hated it. It was an ugly thing, and he wished that he could cut it off now. What was stopping him? What was stopping him from turning to her, and saying 'hey, so I've been lying to you all this time to get benefits from having an apprentice friend to train me and stuff, and I don't need you anymore so get out of here." He knew what was stopping him, although he didn't care to admit it. What was stopping him was how he had actually grown to care for the she cat. This was the strangest thing that he had ever experienced throughout his young life, and as wonderful as it was, it was equally horrible. "As I was saying before, I...meant every word I said." He finished finally, clearing his throat and looking away as though he were embarassed by those words, as though they tasted bad to him or something. And maybe they did- the truth of the words, at least. If he had even spoken anything like that before, it had been nothing more than a lie, a simple untruth to gain someone's trust or to mess with them, toying with their emotions so that he could toss them aside only a minute later. He hated the strangeness and mystery of it all. Why, and how had this she cat intrigued him and drawn him in so that it was impossible for him to escape? Stupid emotions, toying with me...they're trying to beat me at my own game, aren't they? And they're not going to win. This is the one thing I'm good at, I can't let them win! He thought desperately, determined not to let his emotions get the upper hand. This was it. This was his time. The young brown tom cleared his throat, looking away uncomfortably for a second. "Adderpaw...you, uh...you trust me, right? I could, um...tell you anything and you wouldn't judge me, correct?" He thought, wondering whether he should tell her or not. This reply. It depends on this reply. Whatever she says will determine my future- literally. Ha, I can't believe I'm resting this decision on her. But she can't know how important what she says is going to be. How could she? He thought, his tail twitching a little uneasily.

(Omg these two are so cute he's going to feel soooo bad when he confesses this...okie, y'think now would be a good time or should we develop their friendship more before he tells her?)
{They aaare, I love them! And yus I think now would be a pretty good time, they've been friends for a while and I think they're pretty close now too c:}

Even if Adderpaw had been caught, she likely would have stuck with her belief, she was not one to back down from something just because she was scared, if it meant that she was executed, then so be it, then she would go to Starclan, where all of the good warriors went. It didn't frighten her. But she knew to keep her voice low, she wanted to become a warrior first before she was sent to Starclan. She hated Singenight, everything that that tom was doing was wrong, and what happened to Dapplestar, had he.. Killed her? The apprentice hadn't seen her since the evacuation, what had happened? All of this was so frustrating, so stressful, the yellow tabby absolutely hated it, but what could she do about it? She was just an apprentice and her friend, he was just a kit. They would just have to.. To deal with it, surely Starclan would help them right? They couldn't be happy with this happening, they would do something. But for now they just had to deal with it. Her eyes peeked open as she heard him begin to speak before they closed again as he cut off. He meant every single one of those words and she believed him, she had no reason not to believe him. But there seemed to be a long pause before he continued his sentence, was he.. Thinking about something? Opening her eyes, she pulled her head away from his shoulder to look him over with a slight hint of uncertainty flickering through her. Was he actually thinking if he meant those words, was that what the pause was for? Or had he just gotten distracted? All of this stress.. It made her so nervous, so weary, maybe that's what it was, he was just taking a pause and that was it. That's what it was because he was finishing what he said. Visibly, she relaxed, and nodded her head, slowly glancing around the clearing. The camp had moved, for some reason it was closer to Riverclan now, maybe it was because of the fire, maybe some other reason, but it was different, another thing she didn't like; as Adderpaw was thinking about that, she completely missed the look of embarrassment that cut across the brown tabby's face. Though her attention was brought back to him when he started speaking again, her golden hues fixating on his face, her head tilting a bit at the question and a look of confusion swiping across her own face. "Well duh Pinekit. I'm your friend, of course I trust you and I would never judge you." What was he going to say? For some reason she felt a prickle of fear roll over her spine and she was suddenly dreading whatever he was going to say, but she hid it extremely well and just looked like a concerned friend. What was he going to say?

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 26th, 2016, 09:43 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{They aaare, I love them! And yus I think now would be a pretty good time, they've been friends for a while and I think they're pretty close now too c:}

Even if Adderpaw had been caught, she likely would have stuck with her belief, she was not one to back down from something just because she was scared, if it meant that she was executed, then so be it, then she would go to Starclan, where all of the good warriors went. It didn't frighten her. But she knew to keep her voice low, she wanted to become a warrior first before she was sent to Starclan. She hated Singenight, everything that that tom was doing was wrong, and what happened to Dapplestar, had he.. Killed her? The apprentice hadn't seen her since the evacuation, what had happened? All of this was so frustrating, so stressful, the yellow tabby absolutely hated it, but what could she do about it? She was just an apprentice and her friend, he was just a kit. They would just have to.. To deal with it, surely Starclan would help them right? They couldn't be happy with this happening, they would do something. But for now they just had to deal with it. Her eyes peeked open as she heard him begin to speak before they closed again as he cut off. He meant every single one of those words and she believed him, she had no reason not to believe him. But there seemed to be a long pause before he continued his sentence, was he.. Thinking about something? Opening her eyes, she pulled her head away from his shoulder to look him over with a slight hint of uncertainty flickering through her. Was he actually thinking if he meant those words, was that what the pause was for? Or had he just gotten distracted? All of this stress.. It made her so nervous, so weary, maybe that's what it was, he was just taking a pause and that was it. That's what it was because he was finishing what he said. Visibly, she relaxed, and nodded her head, slowly glancing around the clearing. The camp had moved, for some reason it was closer to Riverclan now, maybe it was because of the fire, maybe some other reason, but it was different, another thing she didn't like; as Adderpaw was thinking about that, she completely missed the look of embarrassment that cut across the brown tabby's face. Though her attention was brought back to him when he started speaking again, her golden hues fixating on his face, her head tilting a bit at the question and a look of confusion swiping across her own face. "Well duh Pinekit. I'm your friend, of course I trust you and I would never judge you." What was he going to say? For some reason she felt a prickle of fear roll over her spine and she was suddenly dreading whatever he was going to say, but she hid it extremely well and just looked like a concerned friend. What was he going to say?
Pinekit took a deep breath, looking at Adderpaw. He could feel a chill of fear creeping down his spine and he wondered what she would think of him after he told her. He couldn't even remember the real reason he was going to tell her. All he could think of was I hope she can forgive me. Looking at Adderpaw with obvious pain in his sage green hues, the brown tom opened his maw to speak. "I...I've never been the most...trustworthy cat. I, uh...the truth is, Adderpaw, I was never planning for our friendship to go this far. I...I was just going to-" He cut himself off, feeling a sharp, jabbing ache in his chest. The guilt was incredible, he could hardly believe that he was feeling this way right now. Shape up Pinekit! He scolded himself, looking down at his paws. "I was going to use you. I wanted to have the benefits of having an apprentice for a friend. I didn't...I couldn't know that I would suddenly want to have you as an actual friend." He bit his lip, wondering if he should continue speaking. Well the truth's come out, might as well let her have both sides rather than just the Pinekit that I've been for these past moons. He thought, his tail making anxious patterns in the dust behind him. "But you have to believe me when I tell you that I...I really, really like you, Adderpaw. You've been a really good friend to me and I...I don't deserve it. I wouldn't blame you if you stood up and walked away from me right now, and never looked back. I wouldn't blame you if you decided to judge me, and if you stayed away from me forever. I know I've been a jerk and a mouse-brain, and you can call me whatever you like because I deserve it. I can't keep up my fake identity. So I give up. You won." He mewed, feeling the sharp pain returning to his chest. Of course she won't believe me. But that's the best I can do. Take it or leave it, Adderpaw. He thought, with an irritated twitch of his tail. He wasn't frustrated with her. No, on the contrary, he was beginning to realize that Adderpaw was a lot more than he had originally thought. She had beat him at his own game. She had won. How was that even possible? He was Pinekit, he had been unbreakable, he had never felt guilty before...and then, somehow, Adderpaw had broken all of that. Pinekit waited for her reaction, but as he did so, he pulled away from her. He knew he should get away from her. How dare he? How dare he even look at her right now, with everything that he had done? And yet- and yet there was still a glimmer of hope that she might...she might forgive him. She had said she wouldn't judge him. But that was before she had known what he had done.

(Well he's done it now x3...dangit this is so freaking adorable I can't even...xD)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 26th, 2016, 10:19 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Monsterpaw stood in the clearing pacing, her claws unsheathed destroying the dirt in camp," That miserable Fleabag is not going to rule me," she growled to herself curling her lips in a snarl and snapping at anyone who came near her. Even Blazingnight didn't execute a cat for speaking out,but he did... Hmm, Still have two more possible clans Thunderclan, now led by Ratnight the hothead, and Riverclan has got Bucknight, well he will get kicked out soon, since most don't like him at all

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 26th, 2016, 10:34 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@AshtonTheRavenclaw
Gorseleap nodded and bent over to pick up the kit "what happened to you wanting to stay in Thunderclan with your sister?" He questioned as he padded into the windclan clearing "and here we are." He said Andy gently put the kit down, "looks as tho I've missed some exciting stuff....anyone wanna fill me in? Oh and I do hope you all are treating singenight with the upmost respect." He said as he cast his cold gaze over the clan cats, an untold threat glistened in his eyes. Gorseleap bent over and picked bramblekit up by the scruff Andy maneuvered his way to the front of the crowd and plopped the kit down "you get to see your first execution, exciting." He purred as he watched the leader with admiration.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 26th, 2016, 10:55 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy
Mooseleaf, no matter how loyal to StarClan, knew that yowling his furry would only get himself killed. As the tactical tom glanced over to Surgestorm, his emerald eyes flashed, and suddenly, Mooseleaf's mind had changed. "StarClan is why the clans are still alive!" He yowled, slinking closer to Surgestorm, his crooked jaw formed in a small snarl, though it was barely noticeable against his strangely formed maw. A small growl from Mooseleaf pierced the air, his nostrils flaring furiously. No matter how many times his conscience yowped at him to back off, preserve his life, the warrior knew that he could never do that to his clanmates, his family.

"Oh, be quiet!" Mooseleaf meowed challengingly towards Crowpaw, "It's not like you know any better." Mooseleaf's snappish tone was full of anger; he still couldn't believe that Singenight was throwing away StarClan, the one thing that the clans always relied on. "You can't do this!" Looseleaf muttered to himself, making sure that his growl was inaduble to any other cats.
Crowpaw's fur bristled in fury, depths narrowed in disgust.The apprentice snarled."You shouldn't question Singenight, he's the leader!How about you look at the warrior code again?"She knew it was wrong to talk back to a warrior, but she thought the new leader was right, even if some thought it was wrong to take their back on Starclan.Crowpaw was an easy to influence apprentice, which was a big weakness for the young molly."Starclan is just a story.."She added, slightly to herself more than him.