Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Sklee
Today 10:08 AM
How Do You OC?
by lark.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:50 AM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:44 AM
Name Suggestions?
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:22 AM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 09:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 25th, 2016, 11:48 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
"Ya and ugh it does" greenkit screwed up his face
Hareleap stuck his tongue out in distaste. "Ugh, that's gonna take some getting used to."
Old November 25th, 2016, 11:49 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Hareleap stuck his tongue out in distaste. "Ugh, that's gonna take some getting used to."
Greenkit laughed as he stuck out his tongue "it will" he said

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old November 25th, 2016, 11:55 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Singenight stood there silently as the Clan erupted into their separate opinions around him. He knew it was normally best to remain calm in most situations, as being quick to rage was never good. He nodded to Sorrelskip. "Bring him forwards, and Cedarwillow too." He said dismissively. He turned to Gorsefeather, his new deputy. "Bring Tumbleclaw. WE must set our footing strong and firm." He said coldly. He waited for his orders to be carried out. Although as he stood there a few voices rang clear in his mind 'You're turning into Eternalstar.' No I am not. Eternalstar was ruthless and cold. He hated the Clan and brought them down. I am only trying to fix this one. He reasoned with himself.

"Kestrelglide, you said you had a mate in another Clan I presume?" He questioned coldly to the tom. "This goes against the warrior code. Even if I were to follow Starclan, this would still be wrong, correct?" He sneered. "The Clans were made for a reason, and we were meant to stay with in our own Clan. Now, with you having a forbidden mate, it breaks both the warrior code, and my code." he said with a slight hiss.
He then turned to Cedarwillow and Tumbleclaw. "And for you two." He began. "You defy me, correct? Do you think I am trying to lead this Clan to destruction? Lead my home into ruins?" He asked mockingly. "See, I am trying to do merely the opposite. I am trying to make this Clan a better Clan. To make it stronger, make it stand out, make the Clan great again." He said leaping down to stand in front of the two warriors.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 26th, 2016, 12:05 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Greenkit laughed as he stuck out his tongue "it will" he said
Hareleap purred and wrapped his tail around Greenkit. "You doing alright?"
Old November 26th, 2016, 12:53 AM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Timber ran into windlcan's territory. knowingly putting himself at risk, he wanted to get to windclan quickly and didn't care about trespassing. coming into the camp and then walking near the leaders den he waited for the leader to summon him inside.
Old November 26th, 2016, 01:09 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Singenight gave the cat a skeptical glance as it rushed into the camp. At first glance,Singenight's pale gaze was unable to identify the cat. This conclusion was only backed up by the strange scent covering the cat's pelt. He watched as it camp to him and he stood there, towering over the cat, like he did for most. "Come in." he meowed coldly. He ducked inside the den, flicking his black and tan ringed tail signaling for the strange cat to follow. Once he had entered, he turned on them, his long claws sliding out. "Who are you and why are you in my Clan you filthy loner." He hissed.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 26th, 2016, 01:16 AM

Walking into the leaders den "I'm a rogue not a loner, and I wish to join this clan." Timber calmly said to the tom.
Old November 26th, 2016, 01:25 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post
Walking into the leaders den "I'm a rogue not a loner, and I wish to join this clan." Timber calmly said to the tom.
Singenight released a sigh of exasperation. "Oh a rogue, that so much better." He growled sarcastically. "But how did you hear about us? Obviously you know something somehow." He said with some interest.
Old November 26th, 2016, 01:31 AM

" I meet a ThunderClan warrior by their border the other day, they went on and on about how life was since Ratnight took over, complaining about how shadowclan and riverclan were already under dark rule and hopefully that windclan wasn't taken by a "bad" leader, I wanted to claw my ears off, I mean shouldn't all leaders be the strongest they can be, not like soft kitteypet's. And I wasn't always a rouge you know!" timber said to singenight.
Old November 26th, 2016, 01:34 AM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Heartkit looked a little puzzled. "I don't really like arguing, but okay....I mean, don't you believe in StarClan? Hasn't- hasn't anyone ever told you about StarClan?" She asked, suddenly blurting out the thoughts that had been bothering her. Her blue hues flashed with embarrassment and apology, and she looked down at her paws. "But, uh...I do think he'll make a strong leader." She finished. That much was true- Singenight was definitely strong. She had seen him once or twice, and he appeared to be one of the strongest cats that she had ever seen. She grinned, gratefully for the change of subject. "Most things have a smell! Rain just happens to not be one of them. And yeah, I've got a smell...I smell kind of like...like grass. And flowers. Grass and flowers. So I smell...pretty, I guess," Heartkit shrugged. She wasn't quite sure how to define the scent of 'pretty' to Rainkit, and she hoped that he could figure out what it meant. However, not being able to smell anything...it must be really hard on him, especially when he was trying so hard to be a good addition to the Clan. "Oh, I think we're more than capable. Look at us! Two strong, brave kits who could totally do this. So I say...onwards." Heartkit mewed, with a bright grin. She did believe that they were capable of more than other cats would give them credit for. Kits in general were stronger than they were given credit for.
(Okay who do you ship more...HeartxRain or HoneyxAshen? xD I seriously can't pick a favorite hahaha I ship them both so much)
(Omg, they're both so adorable, HoneyxAshen are closer emotionally but HeartxRain are like partners in crime XD I ship them like fedex oml)
Rainkit rose to his paws and flicked his tail in a gesture for her to follow. He padded towards the nursery and slid behind it knowing this was the way to get out of the camp without anyone noticing. He still hadn't said anything about the Starclan subject until he slid out of the brambles and out of the camp completely. "Stupid thorns!" He hissed, as he struggled to pick them out of his ruffled pelt. "Of course I've heard of Starclan, the elders talk about it often." Rainkit didn't like listening to the elders stories all that much, he'd rather live the adventure than hear about it, but being a kit-an orphan one at that-was so dreadfully boring. "But no, I don't believe in them. Even if they were real, what could spirit cats do to help or hurt living ones?" He caught the apology glint in her eyes. I think i'm getting better at reading her. "You don't need to be so careful, I trust you. Plus, it'll take more than that to offend me." He cocked his head to the side and looked at her a bit confused, "Pretty? So you generally smell good? What about me, I don't smell like the nothingness of rain do I?" Rainkit blinked curiously, always imagining he smelled like rain, but apparently rain didn't have a scent. I have a scent, don't I? "While we're on the subject of scents, give the ground a sniff. I'm sure you remember the scent of fire and smoke, I know I can remember the taste! I'll look out for any warriors, you take the lead."