Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sisters we three.. sworn...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:13 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 08:11 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:06 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:52 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:45 AM

Old January 21st, 2018, 01:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool looked at deadkit who had ran into her, letting out a purr towards the kit as he spoke of her turning him into Scarletblood. "I won't tell her, but only if you can do me a favor?'' asked the molly with a big smile., Her stomach began to growl in hunger. Splashpool sat up inside her nest, letting out a yawn.
Deadkit nodded excessively,” I can do anything. Apprentice duties in the nursery is fine with me. Unless it’s something else you want?” He asked realizing he was assuming it was apprentice duties.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 22nd, 2018, 02:56 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Deadkit nodded excessively,” I can do anything. Apprentice duties in the nursery is fine with me. Unless it’s something else you want?” He asked realizing he was assuming it was apprentice duties.
Splashpool let out another purr. "Im a little hungry, but im too comfortable. Can you please get me something to eat from the fresh kill pile?" meowed Splashpool.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:50 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Bat`Kit yipped, and raced at Splash`Pool, seeing she was the closest queen. "Splash`Pool! The voice is back!" He yowled in blind panic, tumbling over his short paws. His black pelt was spiked in fear, with his blue eyes wide.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 10:17 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat`Pelt View Post
Bat`Kit yipped, and raced at Splash`Pool, seeing she was the closest queen. "Splash`Pool! The voice is back!" He yowled in blind panic, tumbling over his short paws. His black pelt was spiked in fear, with his blue eyes wide.
(Most people don't see your posts if you don't quoted or mention them. And some don't like you just jumping in. I don't know if that sounds mean, if it does sorry!
If you need a RPping partner I'm always willing. So quote this or send me a VM. I'll try and respond.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 23rd, 2018, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Most people don't see your posts if you don't quoted or mention them. And some don't like you just jumping in. I don't know if that sounds mean, if it does sorry!
If you need a RPping partner I'm always willing. So quote this or send me a VM. I'll try and respond.)
( Sorry! Im not used to this site yet... I really am sorry! Xd )
Old January 23rd, 2018, 10:33 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
( Sorry! Im not used to this site yet... I really am sorry! Xd )
(I wasn't trying to make you feel bad! Know I feel bad knowing I made you feel bad! I'm just getting used to it myself. I thought it may be helpful to tell you, so you don't feel like your being ignored.
Anyway, changing the subject. I got a warrior who could come play with Batkit? She's not a Queen but she loves kits, Here's her bio if you want to know more about her if your even Interested in RPing.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 23rd, 2018, 11:34 PM

Quote:
(I wasn't trying to make you feel bad! Know I feel bad knowing I made you feel bad! I'm just getting used to it myself. I thought it may be helpful to tell you, so you don't feel like your being ignored.
Anyway, changing the subject. I got a warrior who could come play with Batkit? She's not a Queen but she loves kits, Here's her bio if you want to know more about her if your even Interested in RPing.)
( I would love to rp with you XD I think Cocoaheart is adorable btw )
Old January 24th, 2018, 12:34 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
( I would love to rp with you XD I think Cocoaheart is adorable btw )
(Thank you! I'll post a small starter, since I'm to lazy to do more then a paragraph.)

Cocoaheart, a chocolate brown molly slipped in to the nursery. She wasn't expecting kits or anything like that. No, this molly didn't even have the thought of trying to find a mate. Well she wants kits but believes StarClan will provide her with a mate when they think she's ready. And she wants to make sure she picks the right tom for her. Anyway the reason she was in there was to pretty much let loss and play around with some of the kits. She loved to do that, and there are so many kits who were bord or lonely. Cocoaheart couldn't stand that, she felt it placed on her heart to be there for them when she wasn't able to.

(I'll just let you have Batkit find her or something.)

Old January 24th, 2018, 12:42 AM

Quote:
(Thank you! I'll post a small starter, since I'm to lazy to do more then a paragraph.)

Cocoaheart, a chocolate brown molly slipped in to the nursery. She wasn't expecting kits or anything like that. No, this molly didn't even have the thought of trying to find a mate. Well she wants kits but believes StarClan will provide her with a mate when they think she's ready. And she wants to make sure she picks the right tom for her. Anyway the reason she was in there was to pretty much let loss and play around with some of the kits. She loved to do that, and there are so many kits who were bord or lonely. Cocoaheart couldn't stand that, she felt it placed on her heart to be there for them when she wasn't able to.

(I'll just let you have Batkit find her or something.)
Bat`Kit was racing around the den, fear spiking his fur as he squealed. "THE SHADOWS BLAME MEEE!" The tom yelped as he tripped over his paws, landing in front of Cocoaheart.

( Sorry! I was working on :|: The Cat Fish :|: OOPS XD )

Last edited by Bat`Pelt; January 24th, 2018 at 12:43 AM.
Old January 24th, 2018, 12:52 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Bat`Kit was racing around the den, fear spiking his fur as he squealed. "THE SHADOWS BLAME MEEE!" The tom yelped as he tripped over his paws, landing in front of Cocoaheart.

( Sorry! I was working on :|: The Cat Fish :|: OOPS XD )
(It's fine! XD I've said that about 100 times today! I may end up joining that RP can you save a Med cat and Deputy for me? If not that's fine.
I gotta get off after this, my battery is drying.)

Cocoaheart looked down at Batkit, her dark chocolate brown eyes full of concern. "Are you alright? What shadows?" She asked sitting down and licking Batkit between the ears a few times to calm him. This was a first! Shadows blaming a poor kit for something. Was it a singe from StarClan? Or was Batkit have nightmares? The molly didn't know, all she knew was that she had to comfort poor Batkit.

Last edited by Fuzzy; January 24th, 2018 at 12:52 AM.