Today 01:53 AM

Old July 6th, 2023, 03:01 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Sunset Grove

Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

Seeing that all of her patrol-mates had arrived, Mousefern guided them out of camp and to Sunset Grove instead. Honey and random flowers.. Surely this would be easy. Probably, at least–the random herbs would be the easy part. Honey? Not so much.

There was lots to find here, in terms of herbs. “Cowtuft said that he wants honey and random herbs, so.. I suppose we can pick up whatever we find here and hope that it’s useful.” The molly chuckled quietly, more to herself as she trotted along, her gaze raking over their surroundings in search of the beehive that their Medicine Cat had told them about before they left. “Remember to keep your eyes peeled for a beehive!”

Mousefern then leaned down, sniffing at the flowers and shrubbery that grew in this area of their territory. She wasn’t too sure what would be very useful to their medicine cat–so she could just grab at anything, right? He did say random, so she would provide random. She nosed at a green plant–it looked kind of like a bush, just… More leafy? Maybe it would be of use, who knows? She plucked a few of the leaves off of the plant, holding the three large pieces in her maw. “Any sign of a beehive?” She asked once she lifted her head, words slightly muffled.

[ @xavier. - Hemlockpaw, @Kay~ - Mistycloud , sorry for the late response you two!! ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old July 9th, 2023, 05:55 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

A loud, high-pitched mewl was heard nearby. A young kit from the twolegplace, who had gotten trapped in some plastic, was really badly wounded and needed help asap.
Old July 9th, 2023, 10:54 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

"I don't believe in comedy! Just kidding!"
• × | Hemlockpaw | × •
he/it/ze

Hemlockpaw swiftly followed after Mousefern out of camp a into the territory. They were supposed to be getting honey and.. what else? Flowers? What kind of flowers? This was one of the times Hemlockpaw questioned why he was in a clan in the first place. Hemlockpaw looked over at Mousefern as she spoke. Keep a eye out for a beehive? Ze could do that.

The apprentice didn't pay much attention to what Mousefern was grabbing only looking around before spotting something. It was in a tree and covered in small things moving around.

"Oi! Is that what we're lookin' for?"

Hemlockpaw called out before looking over to its patrolmates.

| @Omari - Mousefern; @Kay~ - Mistycloud |
Old July 9th, 2023, 09:15 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

- @Omari @xavier.

Mistycloud bobbed along her new clanmates, it's a surprise they didn't ask who she was, but oh well!

"Yeah, Hemlockpaw, that is a beehive, urr since you're an apprentice I'll do it, but can you get me a leaf to put it on?" the white warrior asked.

"We found one!" she called out to Mousefern.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old July 10th, 2023, 05:29 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!

Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

Mousefern’s head perked up at their calls, her ear twitching from a sudden downcast wind before she turned her attention towards.. Ah, a beehive! Perfect! The cream-coloured molly trilled before she padded after her patrol mates, nodding in a cheerful manner. “Yes! A beehive indeed.”

Admittedly, she had never actually.. Gotten honey before. Would it be a good time to say that? Yeah, probably. “So.. I don’t suppose either of you know how to actually go about retrieving the honey?” She asked, a nervous chuckle escaping her as she took a few slow paw steps forward, wanting to get closer to the beehive, but not too close!

[ @xavier. - Hemlockpaw, @Kay~ - Mistycloud ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old July 15th, 2023, 05:55 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

This was the last place they had to visit, a patch of woodlands more on the fringe of the prairie. The trees reminded her too much of ShadowClan and ThunderClan's territories, but she had to admit that it was a nice place and had an ample amount of prey. She saw a squirrel, prey that wasn't overly common in the open flatlands, racing up the trunk of a tree and noticed nests and smaller birds flocking along the branches of the aspen trees.

"This is to be hunting grounds for WindClan. There is a small variety of prey that isn't usually found within the prairie that can be here, not to mention herbs." Twilightstar meowed as she brushed her flank against the side of a thin truck. They could probably figure out how to climb these, although, why they needed to learn how to climb a tree was questionable.

"Any ideas on what we should name this place?" Twilightstar quired, looking at her small group of cats and then back up at the towers and trees that surrounded them. This chunk of territory felt a little suffocating to her, but the leaves were nice to look at. A bright shade of yellow-orange, that reminded Twilightstar immensely of the sun.
@Lunalis [Fogpaw ] @Alchemist Kitsune [Snowybreeze & Lightningpaw] @Lillian [Fallownose] @Silvershadow13 [Floatingleaf ] @GANDERGOOSE [Longmoor] @~LeafRabbit~ [Brightpaw] @Froggy [Cedarpaw] @Woodlow [Owlkit] @Leafie [ Littlekit] @TheNyanCatMinecart [Wolffang/Twistedpaw]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old July 15th, 2023, 06:19 PM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

"Golden Meadow", said Fogpaw, "The trees almost give off a golden hue when the light shines upon them, or maybe Sunset Grove should be the name of this place." She said in a daze awed by the beautiful colors.

@Moonraven
Old July 16th, 2023, 01:24 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |

At her young age, Lightningpaw had not seen much in the form of trees. The closest she had gotten to it was the Galewood back at camp and the trees that began towering the closer they got to ShadowClan's border. Of course, the day she'd been there had been the day they'd found Maplepaw, and appreciating the scenery had been out of the question. The molly could still feel apprehension and anger whenever she thought of the events that led to finding the apprentice's body. The conversation that followed. There were no such impudences here, however, and she could freely gape at the towering foliage, her gaze travelling to the top of the copse and the singing birds high above.

Mesmerized as she was, the wiry framed Abyssinian almost missed the leader's question, her ears perked up as Fogpaw took to answering it. Nose wrinkling slightly at the thought of naming such a beautiful place something like Golden Meadow - especially when they had just named the last place Starry Meadow - didn't sit well with her. She liked variety, thank you very much. There was no time to word this, however, as Fogpaw quickly amended her choice, dubbing it instead Sunset Grove. With another glance cast to the top of the trees, Lightningpaw smirked. Sunset Grove. She liked that. It rolled easily off the tongue, and much like the Sunset Roses, seemed to evoke the very essence of twilight.

"Sunset Grove," Lightningpaw repeated, letting the name escape her as she tested saying it. It was instantly familiar. Like if it had always been so. "Can't imagine this place going by any other name, really. I'll cast my vote for it," the lithe apprentice purred, her tail giving a content sway in the breeze.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 16th, 2023, 06:56 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |

Sniffing the difference in the air around the small grove, massive paws trudged down the enclosed space - compared to the rest of their territory - with wonder. Snowybreeze could never understand how the other clans did it. Sleep with so much cover. Having to fight for their right to glimpse the night sky. It might have its benefits during the stormier seasons, for certain, but he wouldn't trade WindClan's flat, open territory for the rest of the clan's territories combined.

Even with this mentality, however, the gentle giant could admit to the beauty in this place. There was a serenity to it. The scent of prey and herbs were heavy in the air as well, promising an easy bounty for those who chose to look further than their noses. At Twilightstar's words, the young warrior wondered what he would call such a place, but his mind drew nothing more than a blank. He really didn't think it was his place. To give the name their descendants would know this place by. The name that would be immortalized in WindClan history.

A few apprentices soon spoke up, however. Fogpaw - the lovely apprentice that had helped him gather up the kits during the fire - offered a few names, and the medicine cat apprentice was quick to back up the option she was most fond off. With a thoughtful look upon his features, Snowybreeze turned his gaze skyward once more, honestly rather enjoying both names. Perhaps they could join both? Sunset Meadow? Golden Grove? Oh, he rather liked the sound of Golden Grove. Still, the white furred warrior had never been one to be confrontational, and considering all the names were so nice, it would be silly to get in an argument over something he already thought was quite wonderful in the first place. With a purr and a nod, the patched tom agreed with the apprentices. Sunset Grove was a fitting name for this location.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 20th, 2023, 09:38 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days

Owlkit
Windclan | Apprentice | He/Them | 3 moons
Mind Reader: Inactive
Owlkit admired the new hunting grounds, giddy with excitement for the day he'd get to chase prey like a real warrior. A sudden itch in his nose distracted him from what the older cats were talking about; something about naming this new place...

His fur had almost dried completely, only slightly damp from earlier. However, his shivering still lingered. Then, he let out what sounded like a mix between a cough and a sneeze. The sound refused to leave his throat, instead choosing to pound in his chest like a nasty hiccup before escaping through his nose. He shook his head wildly as his body racked with each sneeze.

He pawed at his nose irritably as the sneezing finally subsided. Ugh, Owlkit felt really tired all of a sudden... and weak too. Maybe walking around with drenched fur all day wasn't such a good idea.

(OPEN) (don't worry, poor baby just has a cold~)

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"