Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 08:29 PM
Foxine's Character Shop
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:27 PM
Welcome Back... [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 08:26 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by forest
Today 08:23 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 08:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 1st, 2018, 06:40 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Honeyflower stretched in the clearing her long fur glittering in the sun shine. With Leopardstike a warrior now it seemed like she had more time on her paws. Though she missed training her apprentice and spending time with her. It was fun and felt like a real contribute to her adopted Clan. Being a formal rouge and all. It was easy to feel unwanted or like she wasn't doing enough.
Running a few swiftly across her chest fur the ginger and white molly cast her honey hued eyes across the clearing in hopes to spot someone she knew. She wasn't to good at making friends, unlike her sister. We she could make friends but by her standards she wasn't.
Spotting a familiar black pelt she let out a trill of delight. Tail waving behind her Honeyflower made her way over to Ravenwing. It would be nice to spend time with her best friend. They hadn't talked in a while. That was kind of odd though, has she really been that busy? Maybe it was all her extra work she put in cuz she was board. Honestly no one could really tell, not even herself.
"Good afternoon Ravenwing." The ginger and white feline greeted coming up behind her friend. Flicking her tail over her shoulder Honey let out a purr, a quite one. "What are you up to? " She asked scanning over her companion's's night black pelt. She was looking for possible injuries, she didn't want her to be hurting. Well it appeared she was fine but still. I hope no one's hurt her since we talked last, if anyone did they'll be sorry. Twitching her ear the fluffy molly cleared these thoughts, she would deal with any potential enemies latter now was the time to hang out.

Ravenwing flinched ever so slightly when a voice suddenly spoke up behind her. It only took a heartbeat to recognise the voice as Honeyflower's, and the black she-cat promptly scolded herself for being so jumpy. She really should've been listening out instead of just staring aimlessly around the clearing, so it was her own fault, really.

"Afternoon, Honeyflower," she greeted, turning to face her friend with a smile. The sight of the other she-cat was enough to banish the last of her boredom - it'd been too long since they'd talked, and after looking forward to it for a while, knowing the time was here made Ravenwing just that little bit happier. "I was just going to go looking for you, actually. I was wondering if you wanted to go hunting, or even just for a walk?"

She hesitated, then added, "It's just that it's been quite a while since we actually just hung out. I know you're pretty busy, and I do understand that. I'm not trying to say anything you're doing is less important, believe me, but... it'd be nice to just talk for a while, you know?" Her pelt prickled uncomfortably after that, and she had to consciously remind herself to keep looking at Honeyflower and to not let her gaze drift down to the ground. She wasn't exactly used to speaking of her emotions, and while she was definitely getting better at it, it still left her feeling awkward and a little out of place.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old November 2nd, 2018, 12:56 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
"Wow I didn't know that you could be abrasive"She mewed her eyes kinda wide. "Wait so you were born a loner and you never knew you're father? Wow sounds somewhat like my family. I know my father don't know my mom and I'm not sure if I have any siblings...I wish I had some"She's sigh " Or at least knew them" Berrypaw was very happy to find out that Tallmarsh had the same type problems as her. So it was good to talk to her. Berrypaw felt like some weight had been taking off her mind.
Tallmarsh nodded again. She understood how Berrypaw felt. "I was separated from my family when I was around your age, so I completely understand what it's like to be lonely," she said. She placed one paw on Berrypaw's shoulder. "I can be like your big sister, if you want! You can come to me whenever you need to," she said with a purr. Hearing this apprentice's story reminded Tallmarsh of her time alone, taken away from her family at a young age. She had lived all by herself, barely old enough to eat meat, hunting for herself. Her only focus then had been to stay alive. That time had made her defensive and untrusting, something she still held on to. She rarely trusted other cats, but she knew that she could trust this young apprentice before her and that she needed Tallmarsh's support and encouragement.

((I'm so sorry for the late reply!))
Old November 2nd, 2018, 02:24 PM
Mischief Managed

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh nodded again. She understood how Berrypaw felt. "I was separated from my family when I was around your age, so I completely understand what it's like to be lonely," she said. She placed one paw on Berrypaw's shoulder. "I can be like your big sister, if you want! You can come to me whenever you need to," she said with a purr. Hearing this apprentice's story reminded Tallmarsh of her time alone, taken away from her family at a young age. She had lived all by herself, barely old enough to eat meat, hunting for herself. Her only focus then had been to stay alive. That time had made her defensive and untrusting, something she still held on to. She rarely trusted other cats, but she knew that she could trust this young apprentice before her and that she needed Tallmarsh's support and encouragement.

((I'm so sorry for the late reply!))
Berrypaw's eyes widened. "So you're like me! Who knows how it feels to be alone without a real family"She'd mew feeling as if a part of her was put back together. "You can? That...That would be great! I've always wanted a sibling or something close to a sibling!"Berrypaw cheered. She was glad to have someone who would be like a sister to her so she didn't feel so left out in the clan. Berrypaw decided if there were ever a kit or any cat in this clan that didn't have a great past that she would be like a sister for them. A huge grin appeared on her face which was rare.
[It's fine.]

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old November 2nd, 2018, 04:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@*Lazy Carrot*

Turkeymask was sitting in the clearing grooming her fur. She had taken in a young kit found along the border a few days ago, named Honeykit. Honeykit was sweet and gentle, a kit she adored, but she knew that some sterile cat or gay cat would want to raise a kit, she knew she could not be the mother to Honeykit, she simply could foster Honeykit until she finds parents for them. She maybe could be the queen who watched them in the nursery until they are apprentices. She sighed gazing around the clearing letting her eyes wander away from Honeykit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 2nd, 2018, 04:49 PM
Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@*Lazy Carrot*

Turkeymask was sitting in the clearing grooming her fur. She had taken in a young kit found along the border a few days ago, named Honeykit. Honeykit was sweet and gentle, a kit she adored, but she knew that some sterile cat or gay cat would want to raise a kit, she knew she could not be the mother to Honeykit, she simply could foster Honeykit until she finds parents for them. She maybe could be the queen who watched them in the nursery until they are apprentices. She sighed gazing around the clearing letting her eyes wander away from Honeykit.
Featherheart padded out of the warrior's den. He yawned and stretched. Seeing Turkeymask he walked over to her. "Hey" He'd mew calmly sitting down beside her. "How are you and Honeykit at the moment?" Featherheart would ask trying to strike up a conversation. While he was waiting for an answer the tom would smooth his fur down since he had just woken up and his fur was all ruffled.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old November 2nd, 2018, 05:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Featherheart padded out of the warrior's den. He yawned and stretched. Seeing Turkeymask he walked over to her. "Hey" He'd mew calmly sitting down beside her. "How are you and Honeykit at the moment?" Featherheart would ask trying to strike up a conversation. While he was waiting for an answer the tom would smooth his fur down since he had just woken up and his fur was all ruffled.
Turkeymask turned to look at Featherheart and dipped her head in respect, she thought he might be flirting, but wasn’t quite sure enough to flatly tell him that she was asexual and aromantic. She took a quick peak at Honeykit before turning back to Featherheart,” Honeykit is adapting well to the clan. Unfortunately, I can’t seem to find anyone who wants to parent her. So I’m raising her until someone does.” She meowed she hoped he wouldn’t ask her why she wasn’t planning on raising Honeykit forever.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 3rd, 2018, 07:49 AM
Mischief Managed

Quote:
Turkeymask turned to look at Featherheart and dipped her head in respect, she thought he might be flirting, but wasn’t quite sure enough to flatly tell him that she was asexual and aromantic. She took a quick peak at Honeykit before turning back to Featherheart,” Honeykit is adapting well to the clan. Unfortunately, I can’t seem to find anyone who wants to parent her. So I’m raising her until someone does.” She meowed she hoped he wouldn’t ask her why she wasn’t planning on raising Honeykit forever.
Featherheart frowned. "Well at least she's adapting to the clan, but finding parents is an eh at the moment. That's just sad! There should be cats out there that would take the small furball in." He'd mew. "I could help find her parents I think I'd be good at that" Featherheart's smile came back on his face.

Credit-Tenor
Old November 3rd, 2018, 11:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Featherheart frowned. "Well at least she's adapting to the clan, but finding parents is an eh at the moment. That's just sad! There should be cats out there that would take the small furball in." He'd mew. "I could help find her parents I think I'd be good at that" Featherheart's smile came back on his face.
She was quite relieved that Featherheart wasn’t suggesting that she be the permanent mother to Honeykit, so many cats made that suggestion to her on a daily basis. She knew her goal was to help sterile cats, transgender cats, asexual cats, and gay couples have kits they could raise. She had on ocassion had bore kits with a gay tom and once the kits were weened she stepped aside and had no relationship to the kits. She smiled,” Exactly. That would be great.” She replied honestly.

Old November 3rd, 2018, 01:27 PM
Mischief Managed

Quote:
She was quite relieved that Featherheart wasn’t suggesting that she be the permanent mother to Honeykit, so many cats made that suggestion to her on a daily basis. She knew her goal was to help sterile cats, transgender cats, asexual cats, and gay couples have kits they could raise. She had on ocassion had bore kits with a gay tom and once the kits were weened she stepped aside and had no relationship to the kits. She smiled,” Exactly. That would be great.” She replied honestly.
Featherheart thought "Were could we start?"He'd ask. "I don't know exactly anyone who would take her that actually wants a kit"Featherheart mewed swishing his tail side to side while thinking. "Hmm..So far I got nothing"He'd say after a minute of thinking. "You got any ideas?"

Credit-Tenor
Old November 3rd, 2018, 04:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Featherheart thought "Were could we start?"He'd ask. "I don't know exactly anyone who would take her that actually wants a kit"Featherheart mewed swishing his tail side to side while thinking. "Hmm..So far I got nothing"He'd say after a minute of thinking. "You got any ideas?"
She paused going through her clanmates,” Sundapple might be willing to father a kit, he’s very good with kits.” She replied wondering what Featherheart would think of him.

Closed Thread