Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:38 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Yesterday 11:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 6th, 2017, 01:19 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
@Swiftheart

Wingdrop shuffled through the freshkill pile, she had just gotten back from patrol and was starving. She picked up a large bird and looked around camp for somewhere to sit. She spotted Burningforest and smiled a bit, they didn't talk much but she loved making new friends. She padded up to her fellow clanmate and put down the bird to speak, "Is it alright if I sit here with you to eat?" She asked.
Burning forest smiled."Sure." Be said,scooting over to make room.he studded wingdrop Frome the color of her coat,to possible personality's.He had never really talked to her before but she looked like a nice cat overall."Your Wingdrop right?" He asked after she had sat down.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old April 6th, 2017, 01:26 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Burning forest smiled."Sure." Be said,scooting over to make room.he studded wingdrop Frome the color of her coat,to possible personality's.He had never really talked to her before but she looked like a nice cat overall."Your Wingdrop right?" He asked after she had sat down.
Wingdrop sat by Burning forest, she took a small bite out of the bird and swallowing before answering his question. "Yes, and you're Burning forest. Right?" She asked. "Would you like to share my bird with me?" She smiled.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 6th, 2017, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Wingdrop sat by Burning forest, she took a small bite out of the bird and swallowing before answering his question. "Yes, and you're Burning forest. Right?" She asked. "Would you like to share my bird with me?" She smiled.
"Yep.That's me,and yhea.Thanks.So,Um...it's a lot warmer than it was.I say that prey is starting to come out again." He said,partly stammering. "The start of a conversation is always the hardest.I haven't talked to someone in a while.Mostly hunting." he thought.He normally was not a shy cat,but after not talking to someone new in so long,he had to almost learn how again.Even when he did talk,it was mostly to people he had known sense his kit hood. "Just don't bite my tail off if I say the wrong thing." he thought silently.

Old April 6th, 2017, 01:51 PM

Quote:
"Yep.That's me,and yhea.Thanks.So,Um...it's a lot warmer than it was.I say that prey is starting to come out again." He said,partly stammering. "The start of a conversation is always the hardest.I haven't talked to someone in a while.Mostly hunting." he thought.He normally was not a shy cat,but after not talking to someone new in so long,he had to almost learn how again.Even when he did talk,it was mostly to people he had known sense his kit hood. "Just don't bite my tail off if I say the wrong thing." he thought silently.
"Yeah! I have noticed that. It's good, but while I was out it seemed like it would be raining soon." She said. She loved the rain but with it just starting to get warm the rain would cause most of the prey to go back into hiding. "I just hope it doesn't last that long, I wouldn't want the prey to disappear again." She said. She took another bite of the bird, swallowing it quickly.

Old April 6th, 2017, 01:55 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkflight sighed. Great, now she wasn't going to tell him anythin-oh nevermind. As she opened up, what seemed to him as raw emotion pouring out, he listened. That was what he was good at, listening. He gave small nods, signifying that he was listening to her, and not just tuning her out. He wanted to be a good friend...a great friend....more than friends. "Yes, it is scary. But look, it depends on how you view it. I've thought this before. Because it truly is crazy, at a small age like us, to even give the thought of death consideration. It is crazy, and almost unbelievable that the Clan demands that we be willing to give our life for it. It's a hard concept, the thoughts of fighting, battle, feeding the Clan, caring for it as if it were a younger sibling. But my brother Barkskip told me this: it all depends on how you look at it. You can be pessimistic about it and see only that we must be willing to give up our lives and die for the Clan. Or you can focus on the fact that we will get to train hard, have morals, have a purpose, have something worth living for. Think we will get to do all those things that we fantasize about as kits. IT may be scary, yes but don't let the fear shut you down and hold you back. Let it wake you up. Let the fear give you a boost of energy, something to drive you forwards." He told her, wanting her to see that not the entire idea was horrifying, scary, and threatening. He wanted her to see the joy it brought when food was brought back and given to the elders and kits. The smiles on their faces. They had something to live for, not just to keep trudging on until their time came. He had to show her that being an apprentice was more than just being ready for death, that there was joy and happiness in it. He didn't quite know how he was going to do it, but he had to find a way. "Please, don't think this is it, there is so much more to live for." he whispered kindly to her, brushing his tail on her cheek. There is us to live for...if she even thinks that we are....
Owlpaw listened to his words, her grey-blue hues looking down at the ground. What he said made a lot of sense. She just didn't understand why she was so scared all of a sudden; ever since she was a kit, this had been everything she wanted. She'd wanted to be a warrior, a leader, a role model for younger cats. But with her apprentice ceremony being so late? She was more of a laughingstock and a nobody. An eight moon old kit?
Who had ever heard of such a thing? Thankfully, she'd stopped mentioning her age and eventually, things had settled down a little. Settled down to the point where she was able to actually breathe, take a good look around, and realize that she was okay. And now? It looked like she was going to be back to doing that. She'd thought the stress and worry was over when she became an apprentice. That she would be able to enjoy it, even though it wasn't the most relaxing thing she'd ever experienced. "Okay." She spoke in a soft whisper, her voice trembling slightly with her fear and her emotion as she did so. It was vibrant, and almost visible.
Owlpaw had never been the best at hiding her emotions. Everything she felt, she wore it proudly-- whether it was fear, guilt, or something else. Anything and everything. These were just more emotions for her to wear, for her to display, and yet she was more ashamed of them then she remembered being. Perhaps it was because Storkflight was there watching here. Perhaps it was because she'd grown up, and realized things were different now. As a kit, your feelings hadn't mattered too much-- if you could play, and sneak out, you were in.
Now? Everything mattered. Your personality. Your appearance. The way you talked, walked, and acted. None of that had mattered, it was just a simple 'okay! I trust you!' if someone came to your rescue. Trust was important for any kithood, and being raised in ThunderClan, before Ratnight took over-- at least partly before then-- Owlpaw had never had any reason to distrust another cat. "Storkflight? You think we could go back to those places again?" She asked after a moment, glancing up at him with her familiar kit-like innocence shining in her hues, waiting for his response. She wanted to go back, back to that closed off, beautiful place where she could have stayed forever. And this time...maybe she would.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 6th, 2017, 01:55 PM

Quote:
"Yeah! I have noticed that. It's good, but while I was out it seemed like it would be raining soon." She said. She loved the rain but with it just starting to get warm the rain would cause most of the prey to go back into hiding. "I just hope it doesn't last that long, I wouldn't want the prey to disappear again." She said. She took another bite of the bird, swallowing it quickly.
Burning forest took his first bite of the bird.after finishing his bite,he smelled the air."Yhea.Your right.If it rains,the prey will go back in the dens and we will have to wait again.I was hoping for a early new leaf." He said."So um...is there dust on your fur or is it natural.it looks kinda brown and grey." He paused,noticing he might have said the wrong thing."I mean,it's unique.I'm not saying I don't like it." He stammered.
(That's what it said on the fur pattern and pictures right?)

Old April 6th, 2017, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Burning forest took his first bite of the bird.after finishing his bite,he smelled the air."Yhea.Your right.If it rains,the prey will go back in the dens and we will have to wait again.I was hoping for a early new leaf." He said."So um...is there dust on your fur or is it natural.it looks kinda brown and grey." He paused,noticing he might have said the wrong thing."I mean,it's unique.I'm not saying I don't like it." He stammered.
(That's what it said on the fur pattern and pictures right?)
(Yeah!)
Wingdrop nodded sadly. "I want it to be sunny so we can get more prey. I've been hunting a lot but I haven't came up with a lot of freshkill." She said. She giggled after Burning forests comment on her pelt. "It's just naturally this way!" She said. "It is pretty unique, isn't it? Well, your pelt colors are pretty amazing!" She smiled. She didn't like to talk about herself much but she loved complimenting others.

Old April 6th, 2017, 02:44 PM

Quote:
(Yeah!)
Wingdrop nodded sadly. "I want it to be sunny so we can get more prey. I've been hunting a lot but I haven't came up with a lot of freshkill." She said. She giggled after Burning forests comment on her pelt. "It's just naturally this way!" She said. "It is pretty unique, isn't it? Well, your pelt colors are pretty amazing!" She smiled. She didn't like to talk about herself much but she loved complimenting others.
"T..thanks!" He said gratefully.his brown and black ticked pelt usually was not noticeable in the forest or in camp.Most cats seemed to have unique pelts to him but he never thought of his as unique."Many we could go hunting once we finish eating if you want." He said.

Old April 6th, 2017, 03:00 PM

Quote:
"T..thanks!" He said gratefully.his brown and black ticked pelt usually was not noticeable in the forest or in camp.Most cats seemed to have unique pelts to him but he never thought of his as unique."Many we could go hunting once we finish eating if you want." He said.
"Yeah! That would be fun. We could try and catch as many prey as possible before it begins to rain!" She said. She took another bite out of the bird, "I think birds and some rats might be out tonight. But we also might run into some frogs." She wrinkled her nose, she didn't take a liking to frogs but if the clan really needed them then she would hunt them.

Old April 6th, 2017, 03:24 PM

Quote:
"Yeah! That would be fun. We could try and catch as many prey as possible before it begins to rain!" She said. She took another bite out of the bird, "I think birds and some rats might be out tonight. But we also might run into some frogs." She wrinkled her nose, she didn't take a liking to frogs but if the clan really needed them then she would hunt them.
"Your turning into a shadowclan cat." He laughed."I think that some blackbirds stay out in the rain sometimes.Atleast when it's not snow." He said.The bird he had been eating with wingdrop was halfway gone.And all of his share."And the rest of the bird is yours.im full."

Closed Thread