Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 07:12 AM

Old May 22nd, 2018, 11:04 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"Ok then, let's go!" Thicketpaw strutted quickly into the tunnel, walking a few more fox-lengths before it began to get wider as the ground sloped downward, then upward. He could see that Shellpaw's excitement; just like him when he found this place out for the first two times. Finally, on the final slope upward, they came to another cave, this one with a river running in the wall, concealed by a small layer of dirt. This cave, unlike the other one, was also larger, and when you looked up, the you could see the stars, which was what the cave was lit by. The only part that kept you from falling in like it was a ditch, was that there was a another thin layer of dirt you could jump on, but see through. "I call it the Star Cave," He told Shell. "But nothing other than this is really special about much of it. This isn't for medicine cat's either, I've found out." He suddenly looked at her. "Wish I knew what this was for in the first place, actually." He mumbled thoughtfully.
Shellpaw followed close behind him, she felt as though the darkness was closing in on her again but her excitement overruled that feeling. Shell couldn’t help but giggle softly as the path took down then back up. When they finally reached the cave with the stars shining down, the young apprentice gazed around in awe. “It’s beautiful.” She breathed as she walked father in. She glanced at him “Who knows..” shell whispered as the young she-cat moved farther into it. “Thank you for showing me Thicketpaw.” She said quietly as she kneaded her paws into the ground excitedly.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 23rd, 2018, 01:24 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Amberfire nodded. “I would fight to the death, if I had kits. I guess even fluffbrained squirrels feel the same.” She joked, shoving Ebonybranch playfully, smiling.
Ebonybranch dipped his head. "If I had kits I would try my best to keep them in nursery for the rest of their lives. It would be hard to watch them get hurt." added the tom. He started to feel a little uneasy speaking about kits when he might not have any himself.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 02:44 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Ebonybranch dipped his head. "If I had kits I would try my best to keep them in nursery for the rest of their lives. It would be hard to watch them get hurt." added the tom. He started to feel a little uneasy speaking about kits when he might not have any himself.
Amberfire shoved his side with her tail. “One day they’ll have to leave. My sisters... er-family, rather, always wanted to grow up and be warriors. I wanted to stay a kit!” She purred, but it was tinged with nervousness. Watertail always scared her, the fact that her and Swallowshine were still boiling with unkempt hatred and fury towards Amberfire. It brought on anxiety, and it was strange how Swallowshine and Watertail had gone from loving, caring sisters to hateful felines just because of Amberfire leaving.
Amberfire’s face blossomed into a smile. “I love to see apprentice ceremonies. When bouncy kits turn from rays of sunshine to the bosses of other kits, their faces are so adorable as they think that now they’re all grown up.” Her whiskers twitched in amusement at Watertail’s, Waterpaw, at the time, apprentice ceremony. Watertail had bossed Amberfire and Swallowshine around so much Amberpaw had considered clawing her ears off!

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old May 24th, 2018, 03:33 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"Hmm...." She mumbled as she thought hard about it. "It has to be Robin," sge said then spotted movement in the undergroth. She dropped inro a hunting crouch, spotting a mouse. She started stalking forward.

Smogcloud nodded, picking up a scent in the other direction. They turned tail and started stalking the prey creature, which they figured out to be a sparrow. It was pecking at the ground with its blunt beak, searching for a meal. It was oblivious to the cat stalking it.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 24th, 2018, 11:08 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Shellpaw followed close behind him, she felt as though the darkness was closing in on her again but her excitement overruled that feeling. Shell couldn’t help but giggle softly as the path took down then back up. When they finally reached the cave with the stars shining down, the young apprentice gazed around in awe. “It’s beautiful.” She breathed as she walked father in. She glanced at him “Who knows..” shell whispered as the young she-cat moved farther into it. “Thank you for showing me Thicketpaw.” She said quietly as she kneaded her paws into the ground excitedly.
"Anytime Shellpaw." Thicket purred, glad he could be the one to show her this, and not some Thunderclan cat snob. His face suddenly turned serious. "You can't tell any other cat about this." He repeated harshly. His tail flicked nervously over the stone floor, which had grass and weeds sprouting through the cracks. "If any other cat found out.." He trailed off, gulping. "I would lose all chance to be by myself in a place no other cat would know and it would lose all it's specialness." He sighed, his paw dragging over one of the ledges jutting from the wall. He jumped up onto it, then the one after that, and the one after that, until he reached the top ledge, almost hitting his head on the roof, and looked down on her. Suddenly, he had a idea spark. "I Thicketstar of Crossclan, call upon our warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. She has worked hard to learn the ways of your noble code and train hard. Shellpaw?" He motioned her forward as he jumped down to the base.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 25th, 2018, 10:26 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:

"Anytime Shellpaw." Thicket purred, glad he could be the one to show her this, and not some Thunderclan cat snob. His face suddenly turned serious. "You can't tell any other cat about this." He repeated harshly. His tail flicked nervously over the stone floor, which had grass and weeds sprouting through the cracks. "If any other cat found out.." He trailed off, gulping. "I would lose all chance to be by myself in a place no other cat would know and it would lose all it's specialness." He sighed, his paw dragging over one of the ledges jutting from the wall. He jumped up onto it, then the one after that, and the one after that, until he reached the top ledge, almost hitting his head on the roof, and looked down on her. Suddenly, he had a idea spark. "I Thicketstar of Crossclan, call upon our warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. She has worked hard to learn the ways of your noble code and train hard. Shellpaw?" He motioned her forward as he jumped down to the base.

Her eyes widened in surprise when he took on a harsh tone. “I promised I wouldn’t..” she muttered softly while her tail lashed. Shell couldn’t help but wonder why he showed her place of he didn’t trust her completely. Her eyes followed every pawstep he took as he went up the wall, they quickly took on an amused glow and she stepped toward him, her eyes glowing with pride as if this was an actual warrior naming ceremony. Shell’s pelt prickled with excitement, she hadn’t played this game since she was a kit, she had always loved playing.
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Last edited by Tazzy; May 25th, 2018 at 10:27 AM.
Old May 26th, 2018, 03:05 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

Smogcloud watched intently as their patrolmate skillfully stalling and killing the squirrel. They shifted uncomfortably, hoping Milkfur wouldn’t ask them to join her. Then, Milkfur jumped down, and Smogcloud could breathe again. Upon being asked if the patrol’s haul was enough, they looked down at the pile of loose dirt that marked where they had buried their sparrow. They thought it was, given it was Newleaf and a bulk of the Clan was hunting, but they would leave it up to Milkfur. “I don’t know,” they replied. “Do you think so? I mean, I just - I think it could be. But on the other paw,” they added quickly, internally clawing themself, “maybe it isn’t.”
@Swiftheart
(Sorry imjust getting back to this.We can end it on this post if you want to.)

Milkfur thought for a moment before answering,"I think it should be enough.Alot of cats have probably already went hunting and brought something back.The clan might even have extra." she explained.She was beggining to get hungry herself because she hadn't eaten all day,so she wanted to get back and eat.She had caught her share for the clan,so nobody should complain.Just to be sure though,she would get the smallest thing in the pile like she always did.She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Smogcloud."Its up to you though.We cen keep hunting if you want."

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old May 26th, 2018, 10:42 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphon View Post

Lightpaw purred in amusement be turned around, going stiff when he smelt a shallow thin cut in Flickerpaw. He sighed and hurried along towards the tom, eyes now open,"Juat hold still!" He buffed as he bolted to Flickerpaws side. He sat down and started feeling around the tendrils. Lightpaw hated to admit this, but this might be something a blind cat couldn't do. He tried anyways,"If you feel any pain tell me immediately and I'll stop, ok?" He instructed. Not waiting for an answer, he put his jaws around a tendril that was wrapped around the apprentices front leg, careful not to bite his actual leg. He slowly bit down harder and harder, airing for the tendril to snap and trying not to since in pain at some of the smaller thorns.

Flickerpaw watched as Lightpaw bit down on the tendril, pulling his leg slightly as he did so. He felt the tendril pull taught against his flank, and his eyes widened with realization. “Wait, Lightpaw, no, stop!” His words came out scrambled, like he was fumbling over a large tree branch or something. But it was too late, the other apprentice had accomplished his task, as the tendril snapped. It flung backwards, naturally curling towards the bush again. As it did so, Flickerpaw tried to move out of the way, but the tendril caught his face, slicing across his cheek and barley missing slicing more off of his ear, which had a chunk missing from it already from kithood.
Flickerpaw felt the stinging of the bramble’s path on his face, and he tried his hardest not to wince, not to show any sign of weakness towards the other tomcat that was here. Flickerpaw then, with the tightest tendril loosed from his pelt, was able to wiggle out of the bush, although he did leave quite a few chunks of fur entangled in its branches.
He let out a sigh, turning to Lightpaw. “Thanks for that.” He genuinely meowed, hoping the other cat didn’t comment on the deep scratch that was now dripping blood down his face. Flickerpaw was not one to talk about weaknesses.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 26th, 2018, 11:25 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Her eyes widened in surprise when he took on a harsh tone. “I promised I wouldn’t..” she muttered softly while her tail lashed. Shell couldn’t help but wonder why he showed her place of he didn’t trust her completely. Her eyes followed every pawstep he took as he went up the wall, they quickly took on an amused glow and she stepped toward him, her eyes glowing with pride as if this was an actual warrior naming ceremony. Shell’s pelt prickled with excitement, she hadn’t played this game since she was a kit, she had always loved playing.
His eyes flickered with appreciation while he continued. "Shellpaw, do you promise to protect this clan and every cat with it, even at the cost of your life?" He asked her, looking serious, while his tone was playful.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 27th, 2018, 12:24 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:

His eyes flickered with appreciation while he continued. "Shellpaw, do you promise to protect this clan and every cat with it, even at the cost of your life?" He asked her, looking serious, while his tone was playful.
Shell kneaded the ground excitedly, as if were an actual ceremony. “I do!” She said quickly, holding back a purr. It may be a game but she had to wonder what type of name he would give her, she met his gaze, her eyes just as serious while her tail swayed in a playful manner.