Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:21 AM
Future and past [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 03:46 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snivellus
Today 03:35 AM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 03:29 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 6th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
"Come back here Owlkit, berrykit and Hollykit!" He ordered. "Olivepaw will go with you. There could be foxed or badgers trying to find crow food." He looked at Olivepaw. "Olivepaw!" @Crumbleless

He shook his head, "Ill take him. " He took his body weight, sighing. "He was a good warrior. He should have been here right now." He said.
The three kits slowly walked back, frowning in dismay. They had almost gotten the taste of apprentice life! Berrykit was particularly disappointed. His dream was to hunt for his Clan. He would achieve it soon, but poor Berrykit was impatient.

Whitestep was reluctant to let Leafclaw's weight slide onto the tom. "At least let me carry half," she insisted, sadness darkening her gaze. "I want to carry at least some of him."
Old October 6th, 2017, 10:05 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post

Russetbird spotted the lonely she-cat and felt for her. Nobody liked talking to him due to his hot-headedness and the fact that he was prone to lashing out. He then spotted the she-cat's legs. Oh, that's Wildblossom, isn't it! He padded over to her with a strange bounce in his step, gazing down at her with warm green eyes and a soft smile.
"Hello. I don't know if you know me but my name is Russetbird. Is it okay if I eat with you?" The tom tilted his head slightly, still gazing down at the pitiful she-cat, his sympathy for her only growing stronger in the moments passing.
Wildblossom sat shocked for a moment. Hating it when cats approached her like a helpless kit. She let out a small sigh, to quick and quiet for the tom to hear. Her muzzle smiled, and she looked over at him with a satisfied gaze. "Sure, I don't mind!" Wildblossom mewed. Soft british accent lifting her voice. Wildblossom moved over, making some room for Russetbird.
She had grown to hate toms, ever since her accident she had never been to kind. Though she let herself grow soft to kits, warriors were different.
Closing her blue eyes, she took a moment to step back from reality. Okay,
be nice, listen, talk and it will be over soon.
She nibbled at her food,
trying to be as neat as possible.
@itsyaboirussetbird

Last edited by judas; October 8th, 2017 at 10:13 AM.
Old October 7th, 2017, 06:18 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
The three kits slowly walked back, frowning in dismay. They had almost gotten the taste of apprentice life! Berrykit was particularly disappointed. His dream was to hunt for his Clan. He would achieve it soon, but poor Berrykit was impatient.

Whitestep was reluctant to let Leafclaw's weight slide onto the tom. "At least let me carry half," she insisted, sadness darkening her gaze. "I want to carry at least some of him."
He nodded. "Alright" He didnt see Olivepaw so he looked for wickedpaw. "Wickedpaw, over here.

Wickedpaw skidded to a halt, "Yes Pinewhisker?" She asked.

"Go with the kits and show them how hunting can be, If you see a badger or ox, run home." He instructed.

SHe nodded. "Ok, guys, Lets go!" SHe raced out.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old October 7th, 2017, 09:02 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The silence that had followed was actually quite calming, she smiled as she heard him, she couldn't help it, he seemed to always say that whenever she spoke, her tail was still tightly intertwined with his. "It's nothing my love, that's what a mate is for..." She murmured and relaxed against him, being here with him felt right, and she would support her mate through all of this. "You need to understand that having a clan, a whole clan to support isn't that easy, it's a hard job from what I'm seeing." Bella said, she then licked his chest slowly, it was soothing, she then gazed up at him, her pelt heating up slightly. "But, enough talking about the clan for a minute..." The calico started, meeting his gaze. "You ever thought about... Our future?" She asked softly, it was pretty weird to mention it, but they needed to talk about it from time to time, maybe it wasn't the perfect moment, but she had him calmed down a little.
Golden just sat there for the longest moment, wondering how to piece words together, as he had completely forgotten how to. “It is pretty hard” he admitted, not looking up. “I’m glad I have a wonderful cat like you to support me,” He mewed, hoping he didn’t sound too stupid. He honestly didn’t know what he would’ve done without Bella. Sure, he could’ve told another cat, but Starclan knew what would happen then. That was why he loved Bella so much, she was here for him, no matter what the circumstance. When Bella almost suddenly changed the topic, he blinked, unsure of what to say. “Well, what do you want to talk about?” He asked, smiling warmly as he watched Bella with his green and yellow eyes.
Old October 7th, 2017, 09:22 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

For some odd reason her nest was uncomfortable. Chrysanthemumshade just could not sleep. Could not. It was safe to say that she gotten used to the fish rotten nests back in Riverclan even if they haven't been there for long. But, coming back to her own nest...was not impressing her. The molly hadn't slept all night. When she opened her pretty orbs, they were lacking their vibrant hue, and now she was in a swing of a mood. Shifting herself for like...the three thousandth time, Chrysanthemumshade mumbled incoherent words and she sighed deeply. “Do I need to change my moss or something…?” The small cat heaved herself up, using her paws to pad at her nest. The moss felt good. It was comfortable...so, what had been up with her? Chrysanthemumshade twitched her nose, ready to bawl her eyes out, as she plopped back onto her nest, whining.
The new deputy had poked her head into the Warriors’ den, making Chrysanthemumshade’s ears flicked, but she hadn't moved an inch.
Until her name had been called…
“What!” Her head immediately shot up, and she turned her gaze to question the deputy - come up with some type of excuse to get out of this, but the deputy was already gone. Chrysanthemumshade threw her head back into her nest, whining once more.
Slowly, she padded out to meet the others, her head down and a quick sigh left her maw before looking up. Halfgaze must haven't had enough sleep if she chose Chrysanthemumshade to do a dawn patrol. It was already too early, and Chrysanthemumshade had been groggy because she haven't slept much. All, she would do is aimlessly watch the others, and copy their moves. Since she was hardly ever call to do patrols, the she cat was lost. Maybe, Halfgaze could help her out more without judging her.

@Beau
@starfall
@Socks
Old October 7th, 2017, 10:43 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

It had been a couple days since ShadowClan had returned home, and the camp was still in shambles. The broken branches and brush had been cleared from the camp, but that still left the repair of the dens and a thorough sweep of any leftover decaying prey or fallen Clan-mates.

Barkfang was just returning from a border patrol, diligently ensuring they were marked after moons of abandonment. ThunderClan's stench still faintly lingered in their land, and he hoped Goldenstar would get it together and do something about them. They needed to learn ShadowClan was not to be trifled with, and Goldenstar needed to learn how to use his brain. Considering he had appointed a she-cat of all things as his second in command, ShadowClan's prognosis was looking grim. How could the Clan survive with a fool and a female in charge?

He couldn't recall a time where ShadowClan had a strong leadership. Deceptionstar, Winterstar, Rosestar, Timberstar, Halestar - all traitors and weak. Deceptionstar was a Dark Forest loving piece of mouse bile, Timberstar abandoned his Clan and left a female in his place, and the rest were females. All they had done was confirm the superiority of toms.

Barkfang narrowed his eyes as he stepped through the clearing. A lot of work needed to be done before ShadowClan would feel like home again, and he started toward the nursery to both check out the remaining damages and to see his mate. Their interactions had been limited since the flood, and he wanted to ensure his property hadn't been injured as well.

@Duststorm
(hope this is okay!)
Old October 7th, 2017, 10:50 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
[its fine ]
@Constellation @Socks @The Eye Of The Storm

The dark colored feline perked her ears at the sound of her name, her eyes fluttering open as she listened to the deputy pad out. She let out a yawn and picked herself up, stretching her sore limbs out. After her stretches the feline shook off the moss from her dark grey pelt and began to make her way out, her green eyes drowned in exhaustion. Littlebug had gone to sleep late the night before due to the fact that she had to watch the camp, and she woke up earlier this morning to go hunting so she was a little sleep deprived. "Caan't a molly git sum sleep?" she asked, her irish accent thick, irritation dripped from each and every word. Though she didn't mind giving her all for her clan she did like some peace and rest every once in a while.
@Beau

Littlesplash leapt up, dark circles under his eyes from helping repair the camp last night. ``What?! oh yeah, A patrol...`` The tom mumbled himself, padding outside with Littlebug. Littlesplash nodded his head and padded quickly towards Halfgaze, not wanting to seem weak or tired in front of the deputy. HE tapped his paws on the ground nervously, flicking his tail back and forth.``H-h-hello H-halfGaze, how are you today?`` He said, trying not to stutter, ``Its great that we are back in our territory... Though i did like the rivers of Riverclan... But i'm already too loyal to Shadowclan to stay in their territory...`` Oh great now i sound like i'm disloyal, great work Littlesplash. Your Sooooooo Smart, NOT.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old October 7th, 2017, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Golden just sat there for the longest moment, wondering how to piece words together, as he had completely forgotten how to. “It is pretty hard” he admitted, not looking up. “I’m glad I have a wonderful cat like you to support me,” He mewed, hoping he didn’t sound too stupid. He honestly didn’t know what he would’ve done without Bella. Sure, he could’ve told another cat, but Starclan knew what would happen then. That was why he loved Bella so much, she was here for him, no matter what the circumstance. When Bella almost suddenly changed the topic, he blinked, unsure of what to say. “Well, what do you want to talk about?” He asked, smiling warmly as he watched Bella with his green and yellow eyes.
Bella licked his chin as she heard him say that it was hard to be the leader, to take care of a whole clan, her face heating up as he told her that she was a wonderful cat, she pressed against him, the heat from his body was something she loved, she could even cuddle with him all day long if he agreed to it. The calico then waited a little and looked up at him. "I... I was wondering when you wanted to actually have family, because... Well... I guess I'd be ready whenever you are." She mewed softly, pressing close to him and nibbling on his shoulder, a loud purr coming from the she-cat as she remained pressed against her lover.

(Sorry if it's shorter! ^^)
Old October 7th, 2017, 12:54 PM
bruh head

Ink trotted nervously into the den, his form low and compact. What's going to happen now? The feline couldn't help but wonder. Another cat had directed him to this den, telling the former kittypet to talk to the clan's leader- someone named... Wait, what was they're name again? He wondered, with an inward chuckle towards himself. Why did you think this was a good idea, you're pretty bad at remembering important things. The black and white tom thought as he stopped, looking around at the den. He noticed the two other cats there, and at least they weren't giant and rippling with menace and power as he had mostly expected after hearing about the clans. Uneasily, he stood there, wondering if he should interrupt the other molly's and tom's conversation, which he didn't really prefer to. Besides, they would probably notice him eventually, and he was perfectly fine with waiting.

@✨Blue Wishes✨;

Last edited by aleka!; October 7th, 2017 at 12:56 PM.
Old October 7th, 2017, 01:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
"Ah." Emberspirit mewed sympathetically. She hated when young cats were seperated from her family, and it truly hurt her to learn that. Knowing there was nothing she could do, the molly decided to push it to the back of her mind. "That's a shame. I hope she's okay," she murmured to Sunstrike, also pitying him for having to drag his apprentice away from the wretched RiverClan camp, She suddenly remembered he had asked her a question and her ears perked erect. "Yes, he is. He's also technically my son," she added.
Sunstrike nodded,” Yeah, I did basically. Wait- how did you end up mentoring your technical son? And how is he technically your son?” Confusion filled his mind as he tried to think of how it was possible Adoption or maybe she thinks of him as her son? he shook his mane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
((Just gonna randomly jump in here))
Ivorykit made her way into camp, nose twitching excitedly. She was so happy to be back, but the place looked so much different! As she was gazing around, she gave a startled squeak, bumping into a brown tom cat with black spots in front of her. Soft blue eyes stretched wide, the she-cat jumped back and looked at him guiltily hopefully he wouldn't be mad!

-Ivorykit to Elmpaw-
( Elmpaw is has short light brown fur *shrug*
Elmpaw felt a small body, most-likely a kit’s body bump into him, he turned around to see Ivorykit, I thought she was a Riverclanner, I didn’t know that I’d forget my own clanmates. he sighed and realized how terrified Ivorykit was,” Don’t worry I don’t bite. It’s pretty shocking- especially for a young kit like you to see camp like this, luckily the warriors are repairing And most the apprentices, Hopefully no one will be mad I’m socializing with a kit instead of repairing camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
"Oh well we couldn't possibly have that, no more whining or complaning about you all being cold!" Shadowpelt mewed cheerfully purring so she knew that he was only kidding no harm was ment.
Blackheart recognized the sarcasm,” Well... I ain’t sleeping in a warrior’s den with a hole in the roof, and not the colapsed apprentice den, the medicine cats den is smell and small, and kits never are silent, I’d never get a wink of sleep there.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by BEAR.; October 7th, 2017 at 03:14 PM. Reason: 3 post merge
Closed Thread