Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by ophelia
Today 01:43 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:25 AM
Seastones
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 01:14 AM
[ Seab Sib Finder! ] “The...
Last post by Blazing
Today 12:40 AM

Old October 29th, 2023, 05:22 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default [f] Don't cry my darling

CW: Mentions of violence, unheathy relationships and death.

Days pull you down just like a sinking ship
Floating is getting harder
But tread the water, child, and know that meanwhile
Rises the moon

Born of halfclan (shadow/river) origins. Daffodilwing never truely felt like she belonged in her home. It was like she was always being outcasted by her clanmates, she had felt a constant need to prove her loyalty to Shadowclan, despite never once considering herself as a Riverclanner. She often voiced her concerns to her friend, Hemlockcrest, who eventually suggested the idea that bearing kits into Shadowclan would help her create ties to her clan and truely demonstrate her dedication to Shadowclan. Daffodilwing was hesitant at first, but Hemlockcrest managed to convince her this was the right thing to do, and with him being her only friend, they became mates.

Throughout Daffodilwing's pregnancy Hemlockcrests attitude towards her and her unborn children turned sour. He went from a kind and doting father to an overly critical and manipulative one, using Daffodilwings situation to his advantage to get leeway over her. The twos relationship became unheathly almost overnight, Hemlockcrest would insult her, lash out at her, and sometimes even threaten her kits lives.

The day that Daffodilwing was due to kit the two went on a walk together, it had started off pleasant, Hemlockcrest was coming up with kit names and making it quite obvious he wanted purely sons. Daffodilwing had agreed that a son would be nice, but that she would prefer a daughter. Hemlockcrests next remark had crossed the line, he had scoffed, "Why in starclan would anycat want a she-kit? Certainly not us. You mustn't worry, my dear. If you bare a she-kit I'll make a stillborn of it." She wasn't sure what exactly had overcome her, perhaps finally she had snapped from the moons of belittling, or maybe she had been blinded by a motherly rage at the idea he would harm her children based only on their gender. Whatever it was, it resulted in her spouses corpse strewn bloody and beaten at her paws and a rather nasty gash across her neck.

As a final act, Daffodilwing went into labour, her wound on her throat bleeding heavily as she did so. She was only alive long enough to give birth to one of her kits, begging Nightshiver, a warrior who had found her on starclans doorstep, to look after her child, to raise it as her own.

Days pull you up just like a daffodil
Uprooted from its garden
They'll tell you what you owe, but know even so
Rises the moon

Info

Yikes that was a big chunk of text, got a bit carried away lol. For the sake of not wasting your time heres a bullet point list of actually relevant stuff:
- Daffodilwing is giving birth to one kit and then being shot straight to the DF
- The resulting kit will be cared for by none other than @Estelle 's Nightshiver
- Daffodilwing will dream visit both the kit and Nightshiver
- Please try to keep these little ones active, as they will be very important to Nightshiver!
- Nightshiver will not hide who the kits biological parents are, that being said, she will be the one raising the kit!
- Daffodilwings kit will be raised alongside four other kits from another deceased queen, the finder for which can be found here.
- Daffodilwing is a hazel tuxedo cat with amber eyes
- Leaning towards having a tom-kit with a bug or flower themed name, but any gender/name is cool!!

You'll be visited by sleep
I promise you that soon the autumn comes
To steal away each dream you keep
Breathe, breathe, breathe

Optional form;
Name options:
Personality:
Plots?:
Other:
Mentions: @Estelle @Apolloween.

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1
Old October 29th, 2023, 05:31 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: [f] Don't cry my darling

"Ever since the day that you went away,,"
Lilackit
tom | he/him | shadowclan kit

"You've been sending flowers to me,,"

"Send me no flowers today,,"
| + Bold , Efficient , Socially Aware + |
| = Competitive , Outspoken , Talkative = |
| - Cocky , Haughty , Perfectionist - |
Lilackit is a strong-willed character who is always pushing for the best, and he isn't afraid to speak his mind. He's highly efficient and always gets the job done, and is known for being a perfectionist who always seeks to improve any situation. He has a natural charisma and is a natural leader, always willing to step up and take charge when necessary. Lilackit is highly competitive and always striving to be better than others, which can sometimes come across as being cocky or even haughty. He's also a born communicator who always has something to say and can easily get people talking.

"Instead of sending flowers,,"
The roots of a flower
Seeing how Daffodilwing will be visiting Lilackit in his dreams, I see him getting a little older and starting to ask her proper questions. Lilackit will eventually ask about his mother's orgins learning that he has riverclan blood. Lilackit might try to learn more about that part of him. Trying to talk to Riverclan cats at the gathering and such. There might be a period of time during his apprenticeship where he thinks he'd belong in Riverclan better than Shadowclan. In the end he stays in Shadowclan since who he was raised by/with are his family.

How is that fair?
Again with the questions, only this time Lilac questions why his mother is in the dark forest. This is where he'll learn of his father and what he did. This will also cause Lilac to turn his back on Starclan. Why send a cat who was just protecting her children to the dark forest? This will lead to Lilac making backhanded comments about Starclan to anyone who mentions it to him.

"Come back to me,,"
• Has cerebellar hypoplasia
• Stutters

"And hold me in your arms again,,"
@Estelle , @Apolloween.

Last edited by xavier.; October 30th, 2023 at 08:38 AM.
Old October 29th, 2023, 05:43 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Name options: Beetlekit, Asterkit, Mantiskit
Appearance: black with white patches and dull green eyes
Personality: they are difficult to befriend, not very confident. they are, however, a team player who is empathetic with others. but they also can be quick to judge others, cold and aggressive
Plots?: n/a
Other: i got nuthin

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old October 29th, 2023, 06:50 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Optional form;
Name options: Stagkit, Rosekit, Mosskit, Butterflykit, and Poisonkit
Appearance: A hazel tuxedo cat with brown eyes, almost an exact replica of his mother.
Personality: Always worrying, his eyes always widened with fear. He never likes to sleep because of his nightmares. They haunt him terribly.
Plots?: A lil ball of anxiety slowly working through his fears with his siblings.
Other:

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old October 29th, 2023, 07:46 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Name options: DeerKit, DuckKit, RoarKit
Appearance: White with hazel patches with brown/green heterochromia
Personality: Spontaneous and Emotional (Thanks random personality generator)
Plots?: aaAAAAAA
Other: weewooweewoo

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old November 3rd, 2023, 05:02 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

@Apollo.

Did you choose someone yet? (Saying this bc no one has replied in like 5 days lol)

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old November 3rd, 2023, 05:34 PM
somehow still here

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:!MerryVix!:. View Post
@Apollo.

Did you choose someone yet? (Saying this bc no one has replied in like 5 days lol)
Not yet, you can still apply if you wish, but I'm gonna talk with Estelle tomorrow ^^

sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1
Old November 21st, 2023, 02:08 PM
somehow still here

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier. View Post

"Ever since the day that you went away,,"
Lilackit
tom | he/him | shadowclan kit

"You've been sending flowers to me,,"

"Send me no flowers today,,"
| + Bold , Efficient , Socially Aware + |
| = Competitive , Outspoken , Talkative = |
| - Cocky , Haughty , Perfectionist - |
Lilackit is a strong-willed character who is always pushing for the best, and he isn't afraid to speak his mind. He's highly efficient and always gets the job done, and is known for being a perfectionist who always seeks to improve any situation. He has a natural charisma and is a natural leader, always willing to step up and take charge when necessary. Lilackit is highly competitive and always striving to be better than others, which can sometimes come across as being cocky or even haughty. He's also a born communicator who always has something to say and can easily get people talking.

"Instead of sending flowers,,"
The roots of a flower
Seeing how Daffodilwing will be visiting Lilackit in his dreams, I see him getting a little older and starting to ask her proper questions. Lilackit will eventually ask about his mother's orgins learning that he has riverclan blood. Lilackit might try to learn more about that part of him. Trying to talk to Riverclan cats at the gathering and such. There might be a period of time during his apprenticeship where he thinks he'd belong in Riverclan better than Shadowclan. In the end he stays in Shadowclan since who he was raised by/with are his family.

How is that fair?
Again with the questions, only this time Lilac questions why his mother is in the dark forest. This is where he'll learn of his father and what he did. This will also cause Lilac to turn his back on Starclan. Why send a cat who was just protecting her children to the dark forest? This will lead to Lilac making backhanded comments about Starclan to anyone who mentions it to him.

"Come back to me,,"
• Has cerebellar hypoplasia
• Stutters

"And hold me in your arms again,,"
@Estelle , @Apolloween.

Hey! If you're still interested, both Estelle and I have agreed that Lilackit would be a good fit for the family! ^^

Old November 21st, 2023, 02:23 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo. View Post

Hey! If you're still interested, both Estelle and I have agreed that Lilackit would be a good fit for the family! ^^
Im Very Much still Intrested!!
Old November 21st, 2023, 02:28 PM
somehow still here

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier. View Post
Im Very Much still Intrested!!
Sweet! I'll let Estelle know and I'll mention you when Daffodil starts kitting!!