Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Everybody Knows This Place...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 12:17 PM
kiss me, son of god...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:11 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 12:10 PM

Old June 15th, 2019, 06:09 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Skyclan's Move to Riverclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post

"No." He growled fiercely, backtracking and nudging his friends haunches. "You are not leaving me. Do..do you know how much pain.." He gulped. "..how much pain I was in when I thought you died?? I.. I can't lose you Wolfspark.. I love you!" The words rushed out of his muzzle and he sobbed.

My secret is out.. he thought.

All his life as a warrior, cats had wondered why he hadn't taken a mate. Now one of his clanmates - the one he loved no less - knew why.
He was gay.
Wolfspark gaped. "Regalstorm…" he mewed. "I-I love you too." Wolfspark's pelt felt frozen to his skin. He gasped for air, as though he were drowning in a river. His chest squeezed as anxiety washed over him. How could anyone love me? he thought. I'm hideous...I need to save Regalstorm from himself. "Regalstorm," Wolfspark mewed softly. "You don't want me. I'm nothing but a monster."
Old June 15th, 2019, 07:09 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinachsprite View Post
(open!! :3))

Cowslip walked along the forest path beside her fellow skyclanners, shoulders all hunched. Her eyes glowed angrily. She didn't really care about clans in particular, as a street cat previously, loyalty didn't mean much to her. But the idea of combining repulsed her. It screamed caution. That many cats in one place? There was bound to be a gender imbalance. Over population. Tom's going wild, cats fighting, disease spreading. She appreciated the clans regality and precious emotional zest. This would reduce them back to violent animals. But she didn't dare go back to the streets, and aside from the forest, that was all she knew.
The black and white feline bristled with each step, emanating fury and distaste. She despised their leaders fragile disposition. A leader should be strong and able to lead. She could only pray something killed off the weaker cats quickly. A parasite or disease perhaps. She stole a glance at the kits walking about her, and scowled.

(Hope you don't mind me replying /w\
If someone else already responded m sorry u,u" )

The ebony tom flicked his tail as he watched the Skyclanners begin their move, his skin itching beneath his fur. What was he supposed to do? If he offered to help, wouldn't it seem rude? Make it seem like he thinks they're weak? Because he know's they're not...after all they managed to chase them out of his territory. Speaking of which why was he letting them take shelter in their camp again? A drawn out sigh came from him as he slumped over. What's done is done, they're coming over now and he can't just very well change his mind all of a sudden, that would be rude.

He hopped down from where he was perched, attempting to do anything that would stop the itch. That's when a rather annoyed looking molly caught his eyes. He doesn't blame them, for being angry that is, he would have been too if he were the one giving up his territory and moving someplace too. Haha, oh wait. "Are you having any trouble?" the leader asked, keeping his pace with the molly.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 15th, 2019, 07:18 PM
lil gamer pup :>

Bump Policy: 3/4 hours
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Wolfspark gaped. "Regalstorm…" he mewed. "I-I love you too." Wolfspark's pelt felt frozen to his skin. He gasped for air, as though he were drowning in a river. His chest squeezed as anxiety washed over him. How could anyone love me? he thought. I'm hideous...I need to save Regalstorm from himself. "Regalstorm," Wolfspark mewed softly. "You don't want me. I'm nothing but a monster."
@Aquilex

"You are not a monster.." He murmured, purring loudly and nuzzling him. "You are amazing. Any tom would be lucky to be your mate. I love you and always will.."

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old June 15th, 2019, 07:21 PM
Might disappear again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Some were excited, some were infuriated, and quite frankly Umbraice didn’t know what to feel. Maybe he was empty...he’s been in skyclan for so long that it didn’t make sense to move to a new territory...and, a fishy one at that? Not everyone knew, but Umbraice actually liked fish. Unlike his clan mates, whenever he was out on his adventures, fish was the easiest thing to hunt, so he had to teach himself. Umbraice would miss easily leaving the territory of skyclan and going off to explore the deeper lands of the world, sometimes beyond twoleg territory, but now they were relocating and he wasn’t entirely sure what riverclan would bring.

( Open !)

Goldenheart glanced around as she walked beside her clanmates. She didn't like the idea of leaving their territory to merge with Riverclan, she knew Skyclan was capable of looking after themselves. She wasn't going to question or argue with the leader though, she didn't want to get herself into trouble. Do they have other prey besides fish..? The golden shecat looked down to focus on her paws for a few moments, then she lifted her head. Will we have to learn how to fish? Goldenheart never actually liked water, she didn't mind it, but she preferred to stay on land where it was dry. Won't the dens be too small for all of us? Won't the camp be too small? How many cats are in Riverclan? She had too many questions about this whole thing. Flattening her ears, she turned to the closet warrior. "What do you think about the move to Riverclan?"

Character Site

Old June 15th, 2019, 07:22 PM
Engine engine number nine

Status: Coming back to roleplaying in the next couple of days.
Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

{Open}Leafstripe padded alongside his clanmates, but kept his distance. He felt unloved in the clan and he was getting ready to tell his close friends goodbye. He would not be joining them at all and didn't feel like he belonged. After a while of wandering he began to pad through all of the cats going the wrong direction. The blind tom was going to be a loner now and he didn't need anybody.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 15th, 2019, 08:09 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
@Aquilex

"You are not a monster.." He murmured, purring loudly and nuzzling him. "You are amazing. Any tom would be lucky to be your mate. I love you and always will.."
"Y-You'll have to forgive me..." the tom stuttered nervously as he backed away a bit, his ears flat. "I have to think about this. It's not that I don't want you as a mate, I just...I have to adjust to the fact that I'm becoming a RiverClan warrior. I can't adjust to having a mate at the same time. I hope you understand..."
Old June 15th, 2019, 08:20 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

"While I am around they won't call you any of the sort!" He huffed, smiling.

Dreampaw - formerly Bellpaw - walked downcast beside Snowpaw, Eaglepaw, and Skypaw. Why had Grousestar decided to merge clans?! She wanted to be a SkyClan warrior, not some RiverClan-merged halfbreed!
Eaglepaw glanced over at Bell-no, Dreampaw. He furrowed his brow in thought. It would be a tough move. His paws trudged on. Why did they have to move?! There was no point whatsoever. They were Skyclan...not Riverclan! He hoped both of the leaders knew that. He glanced over at Snowpaw, Dreampaw and Skypaw. "Is everyone okay?" He asked. He sidled over to Dreampaw , making their pelts touch. He purred reassuringly, and twined his tail with hers.
he
@EternalBlaze
@Nebby
@Crystalwhisker

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old June 15th, 2019, 11:44 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

If looks could kill, SkyClan would be down a kit.

"Then you can drown and starve," Lionstorm informed Fazekit coldly. "Your Clan is a guest in my territory, and I am not going to waste resources on a kitten who refuses to be respectful." He didn't care about the other Clan, they were merely an opportunity to swell RiverClan's ranks if the merge was permanent. Otherwise, they were a drain on the territory, and if he had the opportunity he'd kick them to the curb.

"Perhaps you should teach your kit the origin of her new deputy." Lionstorm spat to the queen, the venom in his voice unconstrained as he referenced Frostflight. And speaking of the devil...

When Frostflight turned to look at him, Lionstorm huffed, turning back toward the treeline. "Get your Clan together. They're wandering around like baby birds who fell out of the nest prematurely."

@Okapi, @Dust

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 15th, 2019, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

(Hope you don't mind me replying /w\
If someone else already responded m sorry u,u" )

The ebony tom flicked his tail as he watched the Skyclanners begin their move, his skin itching beneath his fur. What was he supposed to do? If he offered to help, wouldn't it seem rude? Make it seem like he thinks they're weak? Because he know's they're not...after all they managed to chase them out of his territory. Speaking of which why was he letting them take shelter in their camp again? A drawn out sigh came from him as he slumped over. What's done is done, they're coming over now and he can't just very well change his mind all of a sudden, that would be rude.

He hopped down from where he was perched, attempting to do anything that would stop the itch. That's when a rather annoyed looking molly caught his eyes. He doesn't blame them, for being angry that is, he would have been too if he were the one giving up his territory and moving someplace too. Haha, oh wait. "Are you having any trouble?" the leader asked, keeping his pace with the molly.
(Of course not! ^.^))

Cowslip heard the tom speak and spent a long moment deciding whether or not to answer. She flicked her ear in annoyance as he kept stride with her aimlessly.
"Of course not," She growled, tail twitching. "Its hardly as though I have much to carry. I forgot my mole at camp, would you fetch it?" Her voice leaked sarcasm, a scowl locked on her black and white maw. She didn't look at the tomcat, but knew it was Riverclan's leader just from the poise of his voice. Leaders have a certain way about them of shining big lights when they pass you by, whether they wanted to or not- that is, if you're fortunate enough to ever actually see them playing peasant with the warriors. Big grey clouds stirred and swarmed overhead, and a large black crow cried as it passed over the wrinkling canopies.

"I suppose you're rather chuffed with yourself," She added, unable to stop her prickling. She was deeply afraid that this move would cause a chain of hazards, impending dooms, to add on to the list of these which cats already faced. Naturally, this made her furious.
Old June 16th, 2019, 05:26 AM
lil gamer pup :>

Bump Policy: 3/4 hours
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Eaglepaw glanced over at Bell-no, Dreampaw. He furrowed his brow in thought. It would be a tough move. His paws trudged on. Why did they have to move?! There was no point whatsoever. They were Skyclan...not Riverclan! He hoped both of the leaders knew that. He glanced over at Snowpaw, Dreampaw and Skypaw. "Is everyone okay?" He asked. He sidled over to Dreampaw , making their pelts touch. He purred reassuringly, and twined his tail with hers.
he
@EternalBlaze
@Nebby
@Crystalwhisker
@Lilyfur2 @EternalBlaze @Crystalwhisker

"Im fine.." She sighed, leaning into his sturdy frame and soft brown fur. "Just tired. I want to be a SkyClan warrior, Eaglepaw, not a RiverClan one..." She looked into his eyes, her blue ones wide and troubled, her brown tabby fur bristling a little. "What if Im no good as a RiverClan cat?"

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site