Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old June 4th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"It's okay, training with claws sheathed and all, but battles are sort of stressful. I like defending my Clan though." Almondpaw shrugged, he disliked bloodshed, but he'd defend his Clan if needed and training was fun if it was with a cat he liked.
The dark gray tabby nodded, and then stated "Thats kind of what I thought." She was glad they had something in common. Most of the time it showed they were different, she was glad they were alike in at least one way. It was hard to have a best friend completely different then you. But then again, it must be hard to have a best friend that is almost exactly like you. As the thoughts wired through the gray tabby head, she had one conclusion: Relationships are weird, and that was that.
Old June 4th, 2017, 03:42 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
The dark gray tabby nodded, and then stated "Thats kind of what I thought." She was glad they had something in common. Most of the time it showed they were different, she was glad they were alike in at least one way. It was hard to have a best friend completely different then you. But then again, it must be hard to have a best friend that is almost exactly like you. As the thoughts wired through the gray tabby head, she had one conclusion: Relationships are weird, and that was that.
"So wanna go talk about random stuff and whatever comes up?" He asked with a shrug, relationships could always make you feel weird, but nice at the same time.
Old June 4th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"So wanna go talk about random stuff and whatever comes up?" He asked with a shrug, relationships could always make you feel weird, but nice at the same time.
"That works." Stormpaw said rolling her eyes. Random things were fun to talk about. Also, everything that came up, well weird things could come up, and that was fun.
Old June 4th, 2017, 05:47 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
"That works." Stormpaw said rolling her eyes. Random things were fun to talk about. Also, everything that came up, well weird things could come up, and that was fun.
Almondpaw walked to the side of the river, a place he enjoyed. "It's nice and private over here." He always told Stormpaw.
Old June 4th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Almondpaw walked to the side of the river, a place he enjoyed. "It's nice and private over here." He always told Stormpaw.
(Are they still in the apprentices den? What does Almodpaw look like?))

He always told her that, and Stormpaw always nodded and smiled. After doing what she always did, the dark gray tabby molly, padded over to friend. She sat down next to him, as she always did. Her gaze appeared focused on the water as it always did. A calm look came into her eyes as it always did. She thought, It is nice and private. as she always did. The gray tabby just sat there, doing what she always did with her friend, her best friend.

The small river moved gently, lapping at the stones and sticks in it's path. It was somewhat calming. The way the water seemed to struggle, and then succeeded in doing what it wanted. The way it changed colors. The way it strongly pushed stones away from it. The small path of water seemed to be be living in it's on way. The way it moved seemed almost like it was breathing. She cocked her head to one side, simply taking it all in.
Old June 4th, 2017, 06:19 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
(Are they still in the apprentices den? What does Almodpaw look like?))

He always told her that, and Stormpaw always nodded and smiled. After doing what she always did, the dark gray tabby molly, padded over to friend. She sat down next to him, as she always did. Her gaze appeared focused on the water as it always did. A calm look came into her eyes as it always did. She thought, It is nice and private. as she always did. The gray tabby just sat there, doing what she always did with her friend, her best friend.

The small river moved gently, lapping at the stones and sticks in it's path. It was somewhat calming. The way the water seemed to struggle, and then succeeded in doing what it wanted. The way it changed colors. The way it strongly pushed stones away from it. The small path of water seemed to be be living in it's on way. The way it moved seemed almost like it was breathing. She cocked her head to one side, simply taking it all in.
(I think they'd be just outside of it, and he looks like this: Almondchild)

Almond watched the small waves lap over the rocks, the colors reflective of its surroundings. He smiled softly, his tail swaying as he dipped a paw into the river and let the cool waves swirl over his fur. The small sounds of the river calmed him, and he glanced at an equally calm Stormpaw. "This is the spot where I like to relax." He admitted, smiling softly.
Old June 4th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
(I think they'd be just outside of it, and he looks like this: Almondchild)

Almond watched the small waves lap over the rocks, the colors reflective of its surroundings. He smiled softly, his tail swaying as he dipped a paw into the river and let the cool waves swirl over his fur. The small sounds of the river calmed him, and he glanced at an equally calm Stormpaw. "This is the spot where I like to relax." He admitted, smiling softly.
(Shouldn't we be in the thread Riverclan clearing? )

"It's a nice place." Stormpaw replied, her gaze still fixed intently on the river. It was a fragile, silver blue color, almost like a jewel. Seeping and snaking smoothly past all obstacles. The river flowed over the pebbled riverbed. It sounded like the airy, velvety whirl of a flock or birds. It was sparkling like tinsel at the moment, capturing her with its beauty and grace. The watery grace of the river seemed magical to her at that moment.

Old June 4th, 2017, 06:56 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
(Shouldn't we be in the thread Riverclan clearing? )

"It's a nice place." Stormpaw replied, her gaze still fixed intently on the river. It was a fragile, silver blue color, almost like a jewel. Seeping and snaking smoothly past all obstacles. The river flowed over the pebbled riverbed. It sounded like the airy, velvety whirl of a flock or birds. It was sparkling like tinsel at the moment, capturing her with its beauty and grace. The watery grace of the river seemed magical to her at that moment.

(I think so XD, meet you there)

Almondpaw nodded, returning his gaze to the lapping waves. The gleam reflected off the sun in the Clearing. He curled his tail, the soft sounds of waves crashing onto his paw familiar. The rocks were a dark silver under the pure water.
Old June 11th, 2017, 08:22 PM
baby, baby, baby

Gender: unisex-neutral. they, them, it, she, her, him, etc.
My Mood: Kingly

Snowpaw blinked awake. Once again, he had no recognition of last night's dreams, and no memory of the events that went on within them. He could have perished fifteen times over within his thoughts, however, nothing but a blank screen would be withheld as he attempted to think about them. Snowpaw have a few owlish winks, trying to wake himself up past the blurry overlay. Currently, everything stood as buzzing, colorful shapes. After a few moments, the lines hardened, and intensified. Glancing around, he couldn't quite make out many of the chatting figures. While he could acknowledge a few, there was nobody he'd really feel comfortable going up to. He felt vaguely lonely, as he churned the harsh ground with his duller-alabaster claws. Even if he had just talked to another the day before, and he'd just waken up from his slumber.
Old June 16th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Cloverpool

Bump Policy: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadedShadow View Post
Fadedpaw padded in, still staring at her paws, she padded quietly to her nest.
Tinypaw entered the room. "Hey Fadedpaw!" he mewed, smiling. However, his smile soon faded. "You doing ok?" the apprentice asked, concerned.