Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM

Old November 25th, 2020, 09:52 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Ebonypaw laid down in his nest in the apprentices' den. His long tail curled over his nose, and his thick black pelt kept him warm in the chilly breeze. His bright blue eyes scanned the area. @Sklee
Amberpaw noticed him, and bounded over. “Hey, Ebonypaw! Sorry I wasn’t there for your promotion. It’s been a while, so who did you get as your mentor”?
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old November 26th, 2020, 06:54 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
Amberpaw noticed him, and bounded over. “Hey, Ebonypaw! Sorry I wasn’t there for your promotion. It’s been a while, so who did you get as your mentor”?
Ebonypaw's ears perked up at the sound of Amberpaw. "Hi Amberpaw!" He smiled. "It's fine. I have Berrymentor- er, Berryscorch." He licked his chest fur, embarrassed of having used his nickname for his mentor.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old November 26th, 2020, 08:25 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Communication was difficult for her. Until now this was the longest conversation she'd ever had with anyone, and Primrosepaw could only be happy that Baypaw seemed to understand her so well--! For now, at least. The young molly smiled brightly at their reaction of her decorated nest, and her tail flicked with excitement. She couldn't really answer how she found all of these things-- both because it was to complicated and because she didn't quite know. Usually, she just sort of.. Found it, by stumbling over it pretty much.

When Baypaw got the cue and started explaining their exciting sounding dream, Primrosepaw perked her ears, giving it her full attention as to try understanding it. And how fun it sounded! Primrosepaw didn't quite like water, and was only confused about fish, but it sounded fun still and like the clan enjoyed themselves! Yet another giggle of happy amusement escaped and clouded icy-blue eyes sparked with joy.
She tilted her head in thought after they'd returned her own question, unsure of how she'd make Baypaw understand. Her dream had been.. Very colourful. Even if she had never seen any. There was laughing and giggling and a lot of fun! With many creature that like how Primrosepaw imagined the world looked, though would be strange to any seeing cat. She thought a little bit more, and after a few heartbeats, it hit her. She reached down, sniffing her nest to find and pick up a dandelion she'd found earlier, and got up from her nest with a big smile. She held the dandelion in her maw, and started skipping around in circles and all different sort of forms as she hummed a happy tune-- an equivalent of dancing, as Primrosepaw saw it. The real world they lived in though wasn't as well adapted to her lack of sight as the one she created in her mind, and soon enough the tiny apprentice found herself tripping and falling between some nests, knocking one over even. Moss found itself on the ground here and there and a bit in the apprentices fur, but she was only laughing in enjoyment, giving Baypaw a look that told them to join in.

[ @Puddle~ ]
Old November 26th, 2020, 09:25 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.

Quote:

Ebonypaw's ears perked up at the sound of Amberpaw. "Hi Amberpaw!" He smiled. "It's fine. I have Berrymentor- er, Berryscorch." He licked his chest fur, embarrassed of having used his nickname for his mentor.
"Oh, neat! I have Apensky, and I'm kinda sharing, or whatever you call it, an apprenticeship with Glowpaw. So, what have you learned"?
Old November 26th, 2020, 09:28 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:
"Oh, neat! I have Apensky, and I'm kinda sharing, or whatever you call it, an apprenticeship with Glowpaw. So, what have you learned"?
"Oh, that's cool! Berryscorch tried to teach me to hunt land prey... Tried..." He winced at the memory. "It didn't go very well..."

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old November 27th, 2020, 08:51 PM
Candace Flynn

Quote:

"Oh, that's cool! Berryscorch tried to teach me to hunt land prey... Tried..." He winced at the memory. "It didn't go very well..."
"Ooh, yeah. Me too. I almost, but didn't, catch a mouse. I am getting better on my crouch though, so maybe we could train together"?
Old November 27th, 2020, 08:59 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:
"Ooh, yeah. Me too. I almost, but didn't, catch a mouse. I am getting better on my crouch though, so maybe we could train together"?
"That sounds great," he mewed. Whenever he was around Amberpaw, he felt a little less desperate to prove he was a Clan cat. He knew she accepted hi, and he trusted her.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old November 28th, 2020, 08:54 PM
Candace Flynn

Quote:

"That sounds great," he mewed. Whenever he was around Amberpaw, he felt a little less desperate to prove he was a Clan cat. He knew she accepted hi, and he trusted her.
"Well, I have to see if Apensky will let me. You should probably check in with Berryscorch too".
Old November 28th, 2020, 09:07 PM

My Mood: Worried

Lotsupaw made herself to a nest she sat down and curled in a ball licking her pelt.
Sighing she looked around.
Was there anyone to talk to?
Old November 29th, 2020, 08:52 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Estelle

Baypaw waited for a few heartbeats, confused why Primrosepaw wasn't doing anything. Perhaps it was a hard one to explain through gestures? They were about to ask when they noticed the other apprentice reaching down to pick up a dandelion and begin prancing around the den. Shutting their mouth, they watched, amused, as Primrosepaw hummed and skipped and laughed. They couldn't really tell exactly what the dream had been about from this, but it was definitely happy. Oh, and fun! Super duper fun! Picking up on the molly's cue, Baypaw joined right in, giggling and skipping around the den. They stooped down and picked up a clump of moss to hold--not wanting to take anything away from Primrosepaw's little collection. And then it was back to twirling and hopping and giggling away. The nests were being wrecked, and surely, if there had been any other apprentices present in the den, they wouldn't have been able to sleep from all the noise, but did Baypaw care about any of that right now? No! Not at all! This was too much fun! Happy bouncing! Happy bouncing! Wheeeeeee!

Coming to a halt, they glanced at the floor, their stomach dropping a bit as they took in the mess they'd created. Oh. Oh no. Oops. Moss was scattered all over the place, some nests were completely wrecked, others squished and imprinted with the marks of happy dancing paws. Yikes. How could so much innocent fun have caused such a catastrophe? They'd have to clean this all up before someone came in and saw the mess they'd made. "Hey, uh. This was fun and all, but I think we have some cleaning up to do." Hmph. Cleaning was no fun. But why not make it fun? Surely there was a way... aha! "Ooh! I have an idea! What if we rebuilt the nests and made them all nice and cozy and pretty? We could add little decorations to everyone's nest! Like, we could go out and find some nice stones and feathers and plants and add some here and there. What do you think?" They were quite proud of their idea. Hopefully, Primrosepaw liked it too. It would make the entire apprentices' den look so neat! Like an unofficial revamping!

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩