Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM

Old February 6th, 2017, 09:38 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post

Hamlet had been busy with a strange influx of patients ever since Renn had disappeared- there were no restrictions on going to the clans, and the leaders then had seemed to be much more ruthless than they were now. Thankfully, cats had been getting injured less and less thanks to Halite restoring balance to the Dusk Syndicate, but he still felt slightly overwhelmed- though having his sister back made him feel quite better than he normally did. If only Bella' knew how to make all these patients disappear! He thought to himself, smiling quietly as the tom continued to sort herbs. However, his quiet didn't last for too long, and an injured trainee arrived in the den, his face dropping as the healer saw somebody so young injured already. "Oh my gosh- are you alright? We should patch that up right away!" The younger healer exclaimed as he saw Forest's bloody cheek. "We'll need some cobwebs, I guess- oh, would you keep still, also? We don't want that wound to get infected, now would we?"
Forest kept her Ebony colored head lowered, her nose pointing to the ground. She wasn't proud of her injuries, the way her father was about some of his scars. He had gotten them in noble fights, making the Clan respect him, fighting for justice, or whatever. No she had gotten this because she hadn't done exactly as she was told. There was no boasting rights to this. Only shame. She sighed, her mouth clamped firmly shut. She could feel the tears burning, struggling to be free once again, but she was able to over come the urge for the time being. She didn't want to appear weaker than she already was. She heard the young sounding cat approach her. She listened to him, but never uttered a sound. She kept her body firmly pressed in place, unmoving, perfectly still like a statue. Was every cat in this place so horrid? Did she have to be perfect all the time? Apparently so, or else injuries were inflicted upon her. She wasn't too thrilled with the thought. As she sat there though, Forest allowed her thoughts to drift away through the forest and back into the Clan territories. She thought of the Windclan moor that had been a temporary home for her. She remembered playing with her siblings in the clearing, enjoying their life without much care. Then she remembered Brindlekit. With a shuddering sigh she couldn't help but wondering how she was getting along. Hopefully she was faring better than she was. Even though Brindle had betrayed their beliefs and refused to travel with them, Forest couldn't help but still love her to some extent, she was her sister after all.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 11th, 2017, 12:56 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Forest kept her Ebony colored head lowered, her nose pointing to the ground. She wasn't proud of her injuries, the way her father was about some of his scars. He had gotten them in noble fights, making the Clan respect him, fighting for justice, or whatever. No she had gotten this because she hadn't done exactly as she was told. There was no boasting rights to this. Only shame. She sighed, her mouth clamped firmly shut. She could feel the tears burning, struggling to be free once again, but she was able to over come the urge for the time being. She didn't want to appear weaker than she already was. She heard the young sounding cat approach her. She listened to him, but never uttered a sound. She kept her body firmly pressed in place, unmoving, perfectly still like a statue. Was every cat in this place so horrid? Did she have to be perfect all the time? Apparently so, or else injuries were inflicted upon her. She wasn't too thrilled with the thought. As she sat there though, Forest allowed her thoughts to drift away through the forest and back into the Clan territories. She thought of the Windclan moor that had been a temporary home for her. She remembered playing with her siblings in the clearing, enjoying their life without much care. Then she remembered Brindlekit. With a shuddering sigh she couldn't help but wondering how she was getting along. Hopefully she was faring better than she was. Even though Brindle had betrayed their beliefs and refused to travel with them, Forest couldn't help but still love her to some extent, she was her sister after all.
"...You know, you look like you're about to cry." Hamlet sighed as he went to fetch some cobwebs to cover the trainee's wounds, combing through his stock of herbs quickly. There weren't as many healers as there used to, and everything ad been rather fast-paced lately. "What happened? You seem a bit shaken up for such a simple injury." He didn't understand how such a small failure could make fighters spin out of control- as a healer, he always had to deal with backlash for what he did wrong. It made him into a more careful cat, managing wounds with absolute care as he'd tried his best to impress everyone around him. His father, Fracture, had told him to look into his heart- not to force himself into a job that he felt he couldn't do, and that seemed to be worth all the insults he received for it.
Old February 11th, 2017, 01:15 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"...You know, you look like you're about to cry." Hamlet sighed as he went to fetch some cobwebs to cover the trainee's wounds, combing through his stock of herbs quickly. There weren't as many healers as there used to, and everything ad been rather fast-paced lately. "What happened? You seem a bit shaken up for such a simple injury." He didn't understand how such a small failure could make fighters spin out of control- as a healer, he always had to deal with backlash for what he did wrong. It made him into a more careful cat, managing wounds with absolute care as he'd tried his best to impress everyone around him. His father, Fracture, had told him to look into his heart- not to force himself into a job that he felt he couldn't do, and that seemed to be worth all the insults he received for it.
Forest didn't exactly feel like looking Hamlet in the eye, but she found her gaze slowly wandering to him. He had a gentle tone, one like her mother had used when she was little, but it was different.... "I-I guess I'm just not ready for this. Being a Trainee and all." She said quietly, her voice not much more than a whisper. It was an idea she had been tossing around, that she was weak, she wasn't ready to be a strong fighter like her mother and father. She couldn't tell them that. The infamous Singenight, leader of Windclan and his fearless partner Sorrelskip. Those were her parents, and they had such a background, such an amazing story to tell, that she couldn't help but feel unimportant. "Y'see, I wasn't born here, I was born in the Clans, my father, he was the leader, but he was chased out. That's when a friend of my fathers brought us here. I've been trying to live up to his name, but I feel like I'm failing at everything." She said, her voice a bit stronger now, but still it creaked with recent tears. "It's my first day training and I was told and taught how to kill. I've only heard about killing, never done it. Until today that is..." She said her voice sad. The tom cat was around her age. He had looked like a Windclan apprentice, but she couldn't have been sure. What if Broken had abducted Brindlekit? What would she have done then? "He told me to kill, three apprentices. So I listened and did as I was told. I let two of them escape, but I...I killed the third." She said, her green eyes clouding over. "But that wasn't what truly scared me." She added reluctantly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 17th, 2017, 07:04 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@Duskflight
Shadow sorted through her dusty herb stores. the tortoiseshell sighed. Ash had left her, now the space where her former trainee's nest had been was now used as extra sleeping space. She sighed, flicking her glossy tail. "Might as well look for a another trainee soon." She mumbled. Shadow wasn't old, at the least. She just liked rambling about herbs and not get yelled at. "Juniper berries are low, and Marigold. Cobwebs are fine, although I might get more while I can. Catmint, hmm." She mumbled to herself. Shadow pushed a set of herbs to the side carefully, also putting up a pile of death berries on a high rock.
Old February 18th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Falling In

Aria sped back into the healer's den just a day after she had gotten the scratch. "Hi Shadow!" She squeaked. For once aria didn't look like a menacing rogue and actually looked like a bouncy, loveable kittypet.
Old February 18th, 2017, 05:05 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Aria sped back into the healer's den just a day after she had gotten the scratch. "Hi Shadow!" She squeaked. For once aria didn't look like a menacing rogue and actually looked like a bouncy, loveable kittypet.
Shadow turned around at the voice. She half hoped it was Ash, but it was just Aria. The cat had been around a lot recently, Shadow was starting to think she was a spy. If she wasn't already done with Training, I might have chosen her. Shadow thought, but a few kits had taken the time to come in. Shadow dipped her head at the cat. "Hello Aria, whats the problem?" She mewed, turning from her herbs stores. It better be bad, I need to get more herbs.
Old February 19th, 2017, 03:06 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Shadow turned around at the voice. She half hoped it was Ash, but it was just Aria. The cat had been around a lot recently, Shadow was starting to think she was a spy. If she wasn't already done with Training, I might have chosen her. Shadow thought, but a few kits had taken the time to come in. Shadow dipped her head at the cat. "Hello Aria, whats the problem?" She mewed, turning from her herbs stores. It better be bad, I need to get more herbs.
The she-cat didn't say anything. The black cat lay on the floor and rolled on her back, exposing her slightly pudgier tummy. "Can you take a look at it for me? I've been eating a lot more recently, but for a good reason...I want them healthy..." 'Them' was a big clue. I really hope I am... "I wanted to run it by you first to make sure...that I actually am..." Aria decided to stop and just smiled on.
Old February 19th, 2017, 11:34 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
The she-cat didn't say anything. The black cat lay on the floor and rolled on her back, exposing her slightly pudgier tummy. "Can you take a look at it for me? I've been eating a lot more recently, but for a good reason...I want them healthy..." 'Them' was a big clue. I really hope I am... "I wanted to run it by you first to make sure...that I actually am..." Aria decided to stop and just smiled on.
Shadow looked at the she cat oddly. Her belly was large, and when she said, 'Them' Shadow knew what was happening. Shadow approached the cat slowly, sitting in front of her. Shadow wrapped her tail around her, placing a paw on her belly. "Who's that Father?" She asked, feeling her belly. The kits seemed playful, she could feel them wiggle in her belly. Maybe two or three, Aria is to small to hold four. It could happen though...
The She-cat thought about her own life. She had never really wanted kits, but she liked helping. Moving her paws over she pressed on it slightly. "Does this hurt?" She asked.
Old February 19th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Shadow looked at the she cat oddly. Her belly was large, and when she said, 'Them' Shadow knew what was happening. Shadow approached the cat slowly, sitting in front of her. Shadow wrapped her tail around her, placing a paw on her belly. "Who's that Father?" She asked, feeling her belly. The kits seemed playful, she could feel them wiggle in her belly. Maybe two or three, Aria is to small to hold four. It could happen though...
The She-cat thought about her own life. She had never really wanted kits, but she liked helping. Moving her paws over she pressed on it slightly. "Does this hurt?" She asked.
The small she-cat sighed. "Fleck. But it had to happen eventually. But seeing as I'm quite tubby, I reckon I have two in there...and, it feels kind of like a bruise but it doesn't hurt dramatically. Probably where they're tumbling around." She blinked with her large sapphire eyes.
Old February 19th, 2017, 12:30 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
The small she-cat sighed. "Fleck. But it had to happen eventually. But seeing as I'm quite tubby, I reckon I have two in there...and, it feels kind of like a bruise but it doesn't hurt dramatically. Probably where they're tumbling around." She blinked with her large sapphire eyes.
Shadow looked at the cat once again. Hadn't Fleck hurt her when Shadow had first met her? Shadow pushed in another place. "Two seems right, make sure your not battling or hunting. And eat until your full, nothing less." She mewed, looking at her herbs. "They'll be due soon, but you'll still have time to do normal things. I want you to go ahead and Make a nest in the nursery, okay? And come to me every few days, I need to check up on them." Shadow pulled herself from the cat. "You'll feel when they are due, come here a few days before that, I'll have everything ready." Shadow mewed flicking her tail.