Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM

Old December 4th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: KingdomClan

[QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484][QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433473]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

(Servants wont work, everyone will pitch in and get food ready)

King Apollo nodded as he sat down, looked around at his people. "I think we should better get started." He meowed.

Aphrodite purred with a giggle. "I can tell you never been, why not?" she asked with a tilt of her head. "would you like to company me with the festival?"

Prince Ares's sat down and turned his green eyes on her, he moved close to her his pelt brushing against hers. "You shine brighter than the sun." he meowed.
”we should. Shall you announce this to the kingdom?” he asked.

Dawn was listening from a bit far away. ‘The festival..?’ she thought as she gulped. She had never been to the festival before. And she didn’t want to ruin anyone’s time there. So she knew what she would do. She would help set it off-then sneak off. Maybe into the servants den.

Last edited by Shadow; December 4th, 2017 at 07:06 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:06 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

[FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433493][QUOTE=Raven hollow;433487]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post

Prince Ares's purred as he gently nuzzled her neck. "But you are." he meowed softly. He looked up at her with soft green eyes.
she looked back at him her facial expression becoming softer almost as if he had reached something she had hidden a while ago. "prince ares, if you dont mind me asking but isnt the festival tonight? and dont take this the wrong way but i thought i would just ask" she asked him now remembering what was going on, she shuffled her paws a bit looking away for only a moment before looking back at him. i hope he just takes it as a question she thought.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:12 PM

My Mood: Kingly

(Thank you!)

@BTS.official.__

Melody slid through the camp, gracefully maneuvering around cats and various other things with a rabbit in her mouth she had brought for the king, fresh from the Prey Pile. It was a fairly large hare, but Melody had no trouble with walking along without it dragging on the ground; after all, she was a large she-cat, towering over most of those in the kingdom, including the king. Having been raised by two former kittypet parents, and then stumbling across the kingdom by accident, Melody was one of the only Maine Coons in the area. While the royalty had jewelry of sorts to display their rank, Melody wore two tattered purple collars with a half-heart pendant on both, the only thing she had to remember her parents by. She hesitated by the cave where the royal family resided, before making up her mind and sliding in between a gap in the water. "King Apollo!" She called out gently, glancing around. "I've brought your rabbit." Her eyes landed on Ares, who was flirting with Leaf. A slight frown tugged at the edge of her mouth, faint jealousy flaring up in her before she quashed it down roughly. She was a mere servant, and didn't need to fantasize about becoming Ares' mate; she had no say in the matter. Leaf had a more likely chance to capture his affections, and the two of them seemed happy. She needn't bother with the romantic affairs of the prince. She looked away, wondering where Apollo was.
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Sparrow was walking through the hallways. He found Prince Ares and Leaf. He felt a small pity as he thought about Amber. Maybe she had forgotten about the prince and moved on? Sparrow will never know what Amber is truly thinking. He walked up to them, ``Ahem, Prince Ares.`` He mewed with a face expressionless, ``You should prepare for the festival`` He mewed. Sparrow glanced at Melody and felt pity for her.

Last edited by Mystic; December 4th, 2017 at 07:58 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Hello? Anybody alive?))
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:59 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

[QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433495][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post

Snow looked up at the princess her hazel eyes had a slight shine her whiskers twitched " well mostly it's because I find more beauty in the wild....don't get me wrong I like the others here it's just....like a loop every day same thing . The forest i can be free " she meowed with a purr. She almost choked and she hadn't even eaten anything yet when she asked
" i...yes! Your highness " she meowed and bowed again
maybe I can give this festival thing a try? And remember ! She's a princess not a random cat say majesty and Highness don't be a mouse brain
[QUOTE=Shadow;433503][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post

”we should. Shall you announce this to the kingdom?” he asked.

Dawn was listening from a bit far away. ‘The festival..?’ she thought as she gulped. She had never been to the festival before. And she didn’t want to ruin anyone’s time there. So she knew what she would do. She would help set it off-then sneak off. Maybe into the servants den.
[QUOTE=Raven hollow;433505][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433493]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post

she looked back at him her facial expression becoming softer almost as if he had reached something she had hidden a while ago. "prince ares, if you dont mind me asking but isnt the festival tonight? and dont take this the wrong way but i thought i would just ask" she asked him now remembering what was going on, she shuffled her paws a bit looking away for only a moment before looking back at him. i hope he just takes it as a question she thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(Thank you!)

@BTS.official.__

Melody slid through the camp, gracefully maneuvering around cats and various other things with a rabbit in her mouth she had brought for the king, fresh from the Prey Pile. It was a fairly large hare, but Melody had no trouble with walking along without it dragging on the ground; after all, she was a large she-cat, towering over most of those in the kingdom, including the king. Having been raised by two former kittypet parents, and then stumbling across the kingdom by accident, Melody was one of the only Maine Coons in the area. While the royalty had jewelry of sorts to display their rank, Melody wore two tattered purple collars with a half-heart pendant on both, the only thing she had to remember her parents by. She hesitated by the cave where the royal family resided, before making up her mind and sliding in between a gap in the water. "King Apollo!" She called out gently, glancing around. "I've brought your rabbit." Her eyes landed on Ares, who was flirting with Leaf. A slight frown tugged at the edge of her mouth, faint jealousy flaring up in her before she quashed it down roughly. She was a mere servant, and didn't need to fantasize about becoming Ares' mate; she had no say in the matter. Leaf had a more likely chance to capture his affections, and the two of them seemed happy. She needn't bother with the romantic affairs of the prince. She looked away, wondering where Apollo was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Sparrow was walking through the hallways. He found Prince Ares and Leaf. He felt a small pity as he thought about Amber. Maybe she had forgotten about the prince and moved on? Sparrow will never know what Amber is truly thinking. He walked up to them, ``Ahem, Prince Ares.`` He mewed with a face expressionless, ``You should prepare for the festival`` He mewed.

King Apollo nodded to Silent. "I shall announce it in a minute." He meowed, then he turned his gaze on his other servant. As King, he had two. "Hello, Melody." he smiled then nodded. "You must have read my mind, I am starving." he purred as he sat down.

Princess Aphrodite purred at Snow, she was cute she had to admit. Even when she rambled on, it was cute. Then her thoughts drifted to Sparrow, she did kind of like him but then she shook her head she must focuse on who she was talking too. She giggled softly. "That would be wonderful. Maybe as a best friend?" she asked with a tilt of her head. "I need some friends in my life." she felt eyes on her and turned and looked at Dawn. "Hi Dawn." she purred at her with a wave of her tail.

Princess Ares's nodded. "Yes there is a festival. Will you go with me not as a servant but maybe....as a mate?" he asked with a tilt of his head. Then he narrowed his eyes when Sparrow came up to him. "I'll be there in a minute." he meowed then turned back to Leaf.

(I plan on having Ares having three mates. @Rubinaito @Shadow. But he loves them all very much.)

Last edited by BTS.official.__; December 4th, 2017 at 08:00 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:09 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

[QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433568][QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433495][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484]
[QUOTE=Raven hollow;433505][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]
Quote:

King Apollo nodded to Silent. "I shall announce it in a minute." He meowed, then he turned his gaze on his other servant. As King, he had two. "Hello, Melody." he smiled then nodded. "You must have read my mind, I am starving." he purred as he sat down.

Princess Aphrodite purred at Snow, she was cute she had to admit. Even when she rambled on, it was cute. Then her thoughts drifted to Sparrow, she did kind of like him but then she shook her head she must focuse on who she was talking too. She giggled softly. "That would be wonderful. Maybe as a best friend?" she asked with a tilt of her head. "I need some friends in my life." she felt eyes on her and turned and looked at Dawn. "Hi Dawn." she purred at her with a wave of her tail.

Princess Ares's nodded. "Yes there is a festival. Will you go with me not as a servant but maybe....as a mate?" he asked with a tilt of his head. Then he narrowed his eyes when Sparrow came up to him. "I'll be there in a minute." he meowed then turned back to Leaf.

(I plan on having Ares having three mates. @Rubinaito @Shadow. But he loves them all very much.)
Snow smiled she felt a bit hurt she did like the princess like...liked her. She nodded any ways she knew it would be treason to the crown ( just go with crown) her ears wanted to flatten but they stayed up
" of course your majesty . Nothing more nothing less " she meowed she noticed she was talking to dawn she didn't wanna ruin their conversation
" should I leave majesty ? " she asked and tilted her head

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 4th, 2017, 08:11 PM

[QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433575][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433568][QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433495][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]

Snow smiled she felt a bit hurt she did like the princess like...liked her. She nodded any ways she knew it would be treason to the crown ( just go with crown) her ears wanted to flatten but they stayed up
" of course your majesty . Nothing more nothing less " she meowed she noticed she was talking to dawn she didn't wanna ruin their conversation
" should I leave majesty ? " she asked and tilted her head
Aphrodite turned back in time to see hurt flash across Snow's face. "No." she shook her head then tilted her head. "What's wrong, Snow?" she asked her voice soft and caring.
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Hello? Anybody alive?))
Quote:
Sparrow was walking through the hallways. He found Prince Ares and Leaf. He felt a small pity as he thought about Amber. Maybe she had forgotten about the prince and moved on? Sparrow will never know what Amber is truly thinking. He walked up to them, ``Ahem, Prince Ares.`` He mewed with a face expressionless, ``You should prepare for the festival`` He mewed. Sparrow glanced at Melody and felt pity for her.
[QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433568][QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433495][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484]
[QUOTE=Raven hollow;433505][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]
Quote:

I’m alive!!)
Whoa really? @BTS.official.__ you don’t have to. Leaf was the first one to win his heart. Its totally ok you don’t have to make him mates with Dawn.)

Sielnt looked to the entrance of the den. “Good day Melody.” he dipped his head acknowledging her.

Dawn jumped as she was pulled from her thoughts once again. Once she realized it was the princesses her eyes went wide. She must have been lost in thought and must of been staring at the princess by accident! Dawn trotted over to her head down respectfully. “I-I’m sorry if I was staring princess. I did not notice due to..Er..deep thinking.” She smiled sheepishly. She looked to meet another cats gaze. One that she didn’t know. She honestly did not know any other cat than the royal family. She was always with them. And yet the only cat she ever talked to really was the princess..
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:18 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

[QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433576][QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433575][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433568][QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433495][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484]
[QUOTE=Shadow;433503]
Quote:

Aphrodite turned back in time to see hurt flash across Snow's face. "No." she shook her head then tilted her head. "What's wrong, Snow?" she asked her voice soft and caring.
Her eyes widened a bit she did her best to hide it if she said it then....She would be a traitor . She smiled even though she was not such a great lier
" n..nothing princess . Why would you think somethings wrong? Im..fine " she meowed a bit quickly . You could tell it was fake she just hoped Aphrodite would buy it . Her tail wrapped around her feet when she sat down

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )