Last post by shaae_26
Today 10:39 AM

Old May 5th, 2017, 11:50 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Post Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"I'm Owlkit!" She squeaked, twitching her tail.

(Sorry it's short but I gtg to bed)
(that's okay, we all need to sleep at some point!)
"Owlkit, that's a cute name, cute name for a cute kit!" Silentshade purred when Brackenheart jumped in. "And a wise name too, owls are known to be smart, you will grow to be a respected and valued warrior, I can feel it in my ear!" He showed her a fresh cut on his ear, along with many other scrapes and nicks. "I got most of these when I was a apprentice, cleaning out all the thorns from the kit's bedding!" But Silentshade guessed that he was lying. "Well, thank you for telling us that your ear can tell the future, now it can tell us when we might go into battle!" She joked in a light way, but deep down she felt, drawn to Owlkit, like a moth to a flame. It was a feeling that was unplacable.
Old May 6th, 2017, 07:13 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
(that's okay, we all need to sleep at some point!)
"Owlkit, that's a cute name, cute name for a cute kit!" Silentshade purred when Brackenheart jumped in. "And a wise name too, owls are known to be smart, you will grow to be a respected and valued warrior, I can feel it in my ear!" He showed her a fresh cut on his ear, along with many other scrapes and nicks. "I got most of these when I was a apprentice, cleaning out all the thorns from the kit's bedding!" But Silentshade guessed that he was lying. "Well, thank you for telling us that your ear can tell the future, now it can tell us when we might go into battle!" She joked in a light way, but deep down she felt, drawn to Owlkit, like a moth to a flame. It was a feeling that was unplacable.

Owlkit bowed her head, smiling. "Thank you!" She responded, pouncing on the feather. "I'm gonna be a great warrior when I get old enough!" She mewed, her tail twitching. Owlkit heard her sibling call her, pricking her ears. "Well, I better go! It was nice to meet you!" She chirped, padding off.
Old May 6th, 2017, 11:25 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Spicepaw wasn't surprised by her request. Pretty much every kit wanted to go out of camp before they were old enough to. He himself had even wanted to. Spicepaw sat up slowly, taking his sweet little time. "You know, pretty much every kit I've met has asked that question." Spicepaw hadn't met many kits, but he didn't need to emphasize that. "I'd think that a kit like you could be a little more... Unique." Spicepaw let a small smirk cross his face at his own words. The tom wasn't usually one to mess around with other cat's heads, but there can be exceptions. "Besides... I don't think my father would appreciate it much if I took a kit outside of camp."
Greykit laughed and rolled her eyes at the response. "Hypocrite."
She whispered to him, a small fire in her amber eyes. "You're just like every apprentice." She said in a snotty tone back at him, throwing words in retort. Her fluffy fur was a little on end in frustration, she had hoped he would be different but at the same time she wasn't disappointed. The young tabby molly was beginning to understand that everyone was a simple rule-follower. Perhaps someday she might befriend someone else adventurous as her, but it seemed today was not that day. The though let her coat lay down a little better and she sighed. Dreams of wide open fields, or rushing water and tall trees flitted before her eyes. Only a couple more moons and I'll be out there, she told herself silently, eyes still challenging the tom to break the rules.
Old May 6th, 2017, 03:30 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Post Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Owlkit bowed her head, smiling. "Thank you!" She responded, pouncing on the feather. "I'm gonna be a great warrior when I get old enough!" She mewed, her tail twitching. Owlkit heard her sibling call her, pricking her ears. "Well, I better go! It was nice to meet you!" She chirped, padding off.
"Okay, well, nice talking to you Owlkit! It was nice talking to you too!" Silentshade called out after the kit, before turning to Brackenheart and Clovershine. It was madness, Brackenheart had fallen asleep and Clovershine was trailing her fluffy tail over his nose, making him sneeze in his sleep. "Do you know why he's so tired recently? he fell asleep eating yesterday!" Clovershine giggled, then she yelped when Brackenheart tried clawing her muzzle. "Hey! You could have hurt me!" Clovershine hissed accusingly. "Not my trouble, your fault you was annoying me!" the brown cat hissed back, a hard gleam of anger in his emerald eyes. "You two stop fighting! NOW!" Silentshade yelled as the two other cats began to fire insults at each other.

Clovershine is finally roleplayed! here is what she looks like:
Old May 6th, 2017, 03:39 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
"Okay, well, nice talking to you Owlkit! It was nice talking to you too!" Silentshade called out after the kit, before turning to Brackenheart and Clovershine. It was madness, Brackenheart had fallen asleep and Clovershine was trailing her fluffy tail over his nose, making him sneeze in his sleep. "Do you know why he's so tired recently? he fell asleep eating yesterday!" Clovershine giggled, then she yelped when Brackenheart tried clawing her muzzle. "Hey! You could have hurt me!" Clovershine hissed accusingly. "Not my trouble, your fault you was annoying me!" the brown cat hissed back, a hard gleam of anger in his emerald eyes. "You two stop fighting! NOW!" Silentshade yelled as the two other cats began to fire insults at each other.

Clovershine is finally roleplayed! here is what she looks like:
(She's so cute!)

Owlkit chuckled at their argument, heading towards her siblings. Their talk and game were short, as they were forced to go to sleep.
Old May 6th, 2017, 11:23 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

She breathed. It is was deep and her lungs fill with frosty air, waking her up. The clearing is empty; no one wants to be out in this weather, no matter how desperate they are for air. Of course, she is not anyone. She is the insane reincarnation of the warrior Cloverpetal. Of course, she hasn't told anyone; who would believe her? Maybe she could convince Russetstar, or one of the elders. Maybe she could've convinced Cinderwalk. Ahh. That still hurts her. She missed the old man too much. She still wishes she knew where he went.

He was like a father.

Cloversplash winced, letting out her breath sharply, her sides contracting and her eyes squeezing shut. Cinderwalk. He had been with her twice; once as Cloverpetal, then as Cloverkit, paw, and splash. And now he was nowhere in site; his loss had been quiet. No one in the clan had noticed his departure except it, and it gnawed deep in her stomach. The memory of him brought back the sharp slice of death, black and impermanent for her. She cried softly, and then layed down on the dirt, sobbing and sobbing, missing him desperately.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending

Last edited by Clover; May 6th, 2017 at 11:24 PM.
Old May 7th, 2017, 09:23 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Greykit laughed and rolled her eyes at the response. "Hypocrite."
She whispered to him, a small fire in her amber eyes. "You're just like every apprentice." She said in a snotty tone back at him, throwing words in retort. Her fluffy fur was a little on end in frustration, she had hoped he would be different but at the same time she wasn't disappointed. The young tabby molly was beginning to understand that everyone was a simple rule-follower. Perhaps someday she might befriend someone else adventurous as her, but it seemed today was not that day. The though let her coat lay down a little better and she sighed. Dreams of wide open fields, or rushing water and tall trees flitted before her eyes. Only a couple more moons and I'll be out there, she told herself silently, eyes still challenging the tom to break the rules.
"Hypocrite." The little kit's one simple word rang in Spicepaw's ears. He absolutely hated being mocked, or argued against, especially if it was by a kit. Spicepaw narrowed his yellow-green eyes, staring down into Greykit's amber ones. He stood up, bringing himself to his full height. "Okay, so first off, I am just trying to keep you safe. It's dangerous out there for kits, belive me, I know. I almost died out there as an apprentice! And then, I was away from Riverclan for six months, trying to survive in the harsh and hostile world out there full of rogues, twolegs, and monsters." Spicepaw told the kit, his voice containing a strained growl that he had been trying to hold back. "Even though Riverclan territory might be better than what I've experienced, you could still fall in a river, or get picked up by some bird!" The russet-colored tom lashed his tail. "Now think about it. What would your mother think? And your father?" Spicepaw had to get these thoughts through Greykit's thick little head. Maybe if Spicepaw had never been swept down the river, he would jump at the opportunity to break the rules. But now? Not so much. It wasn't the thought of breaking the rules that bothered him, but more his own fear. He knew, that if he took Greykit out there, she would most likely want to go to the river. And Spicepaw, even with being a Riverclan cat, had an extreme fear of water. And he'd never learnt how to swim. The river is dangerous.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 7th, 2017, 12:45 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanagrooCat View Post
(I could roleplay with you!)

Aluminumpaw looked and saw an off white cat in a dark corner. Some one to speak too! The mottled black and white she-cat bounded over. "Hi!" She said. She sat down in front of the tom. "How are you?" She asked. She didn't seem to notice the toms antisocial mood. Aluminumpaw fixed her bright amber gaze on the tom, waiting for a reply.
Waspwhisker immediately stopped moving; his body was immediately rigid and frozen. No. he thought, with a sense of frustration. Not now, for StarClan's sake.

With great effort, the mainly-white-pelted tom swallowed the rest of his bite, and opened his mouth to speak. "He- Hello." His dull gray eyes wavered over Aluminumpaw warily, as if she were from another clan. "I'm doing quite fine, yes." He mumbled through gritted teeth. It took quite a lot of effort for him to stay calm and collected.

The warrior hoped that his tone- full of impatience and grinding annoyance- would give the hint that he just wanted to be alone. But who knows; those half-grown apprentices couldn't often read the atmosphere. The tomcat hoped that this one was bright enough to realize it.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old May 7th, 2017, 07:42 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
"Hypocrite." The little kit's one simple word rang in Spicepaw's ears. He absolutely hated being mocked, or argued against, especially if it was by a kit. Spicepaw narrowed his yellow-green eyes, staring down into Greykit's amber ones. He stood up, bringing himself to his full height. "Okay, so first off, I am just trying to keep you safe. It's dangerous out there for kits, belive me, I know. I almost died out there as an apprentice! And then, I was away from Riverclan for six months, trying to survive in the harsh and hostile world out there full of rogues, twolegs, and monsters." Spicepaw told the kit, his voice containing a strained growl that he had been trying to hold back. "Even though Riverclan territory might be better than what I've experienced, you could still fall in a river, or get picked up by some bird!" The russet-colored tom lashed his tail. "Now think about it. What would your mother think? And your father?" Spicepaw had to get these thoughts through Greykit's thick little head. Maybe if Spicepaw had never been swept down the river, he would jump at the opportunity to break the rules. But now? Not so much. It wasn't the thought of breaking the rules that bothered him, but more his own fear. He knew, that if he took Greykit out there, she would most likely want to go to the river. And Spicepaw, even with being a Riverclan cat, had an extreme fear of water. And he'd never learnt how to swim. The river is dangerous.
Greykit groaned in annoyance at his response. "You sound just like my mother." She sneered, her fur ruffled angrily. She believed that she was ready for the outside world, she just needed some cat to take her. Though she didn't care if it were Spicepaw or not. Though something about his preaching of the rules did intrigue her. Not in a positive way, rather in a pretty negative way. She'd heard the whispers of the clan, taking in loners and such. She thought that was pitiful, they already had enough mouths to feed! "So you're not born in the clan?" She asked at the end, trying to piece everything together in her head. She was sure that he wouldn't enjoy her reaction if he answered yes, though she didn't care. He wasn't clanborn so he was below her. The steel-headed kit eagerly awaited his response, fluffy fur still ruffled defensively and eyes filled with challenge. She was surely a kit that would get herself into plenty of trouble when she got older.
Old May 7th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Fogleaps eyes still flickered with worry, "I should've been paying attention." He said. He felt terrible but was glad she wasn't anymore hurt then she already was. He laughed nervously, "So. I don't know if you know my name but I am Fogleap." He said. The two cats had never spoken before so he doubted she really knew who he was, she might of known his name but he wanted to go ahead an introduce himself. He did trip her after all so he thought she deserve an introduction from him.
Lotusheart was doing just fine until suddenly the name made her flinch a little bit. It was so familiar, achingly familiar. Fogstep... she thought with a small pain in her chest. A sadness was found deep in her emerald gaze, but she averted them from Fogleap so he wouldn't notice them. Quickly, she cleared her throat. "I'm Lotusheart, but obviously you already know that considering you already spoke my name," she replied with a fake chuckle. Once the pain in her chest was gone, her gaze shifted back to the tom-cat as she waited for him to continue. "It's nice to meet you," she replied, leaving out his name on purpose. This new warrior didn't need to know that his name caused her pain. In fact, he didn't need to know that was always hurting from the loss of her mate.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL