Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 25th, 2017, 03:18 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
(It's good, yo!!)

Shaking his head, Bearblaze let a little smile cross his mouth. "Nah," he responded, knowing dhe offered just to be kind. "Thank you, though. I appreciate the offer." He cleared his throat, thinking hard for a way to keep the conversation going. Fallenfeather did seem to be trying hard to keep it, so he figured he should too. "So...." His gaze drifted to the mouse, then to the she-cat again, "Do you like hunting?"
"Okay, I'll eat the rest myself!" She licked her lips and pretended to be really hungry for the small piece of prey, which she did a really good job at. Fallenfeather shrugged, wondering what his response would be to hers. There's only one way to find out.
"Yeah, I love hunting!" The molly mewed. In her mind, she thought, what in StarClan is up with me today? I wake up happy and un-shy then talk to this handsome tom like there's no problems in the world! Wow, this is out of character...
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old July 25th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

(No she does XD)

Clovermist flicked her tail. "I like Frogs, but I don't love them. I prefer birds over frogs. Frogs are too squishy." She meowed. "I'm sorry, Suntail, but that's my opinion.

Character Site

Old July 25th, 2017, 04:31 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
(No she does XD)

Clovermist flicked her tail. "I like Frogs, but I don't love them. I prefer birds over frogs. Frogs are too squishy." She meowed. "I'm sorry, Suntail, but that's my opinion.
(XD)

Suntail sighed, remembering everyone had their own opinion, and he had to respect that, just like they had to respect his opinion. Either way a frog wasn't worth bickering over whether it's good or great,"No, you have no need to apologize," he smiled slightly,"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have tried to push you into thinking frogs were great instead of good. Not that it would have worked no matter how hard I tried. Everyone has their own opinion," he mewed smiling slightly still.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 25th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Might disappear again

Clovermist smiled and dipped her head. "Heh, thanks for accepting that." She purred, lifting her head. Clovermist sat down and twitched her whiskers. "What do you wanna do now?" She purred.

(When you realize she's been standing this whole time)

(Darn! Soccer! Gtg! Its raining tho, I hope they cancel it! And my phone's about to die, no charger! Darn!)

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; July 25th, 2017 at 05:59 PM.
Old July 25th, 2017, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Clovermist smiled and dipped her head. "Heh, thanks for accepting that." She purred, lifting her head. Clovermist sat down and twitched her whiskers. "What do you wanna do now?" She purred.

(When you realize she's been standing this whole time)

(Darn! Soccer! Gtg! Its raining tho, I hope they cancel it! And my phone's about to die, no charger! Darn!)
Suntail dipped his head in respect for his fellow warrior,"well, I didn't really have any plans, so I'm free to do anything!" He lifted his head and toothily smiled with his eyes closed.

(XD yeah, when I saw it say sit I'm like, wae she wa stanin dat whol time?)
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; July 25th, 2017 at 08:15 PM.
Old July 25th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Might disappear again

Clovermist shrugged. "Same here. I'm just bored is all... You decide what to do."

Character Site

Old July 25th, 2017, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Clovermist shrugged. "Same here. I'm just bored is all... You decide what to do."
Suntail thought for a moment,"I know it's late, but maybe we could go hunting or ask Goldeneye if we could go on border patrol?" He suggested.

(Btw if you didn't know(although I'm sure you did) Goldeneye is the ShadowClan deputy, and also im going to bed soon but not rn)
Old July 25th, 2017, 09:49 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather {Foxxi} View Post
"Okay, I'll eat the rest myself!" She licked her lips and pretended to be really hungry for the small piece of prey, which she did a really good job at. Fallenfeather shrugged, wondering what his response would be to hers. There's only one way to find out.
"Yeah, I love hunting!" The molly mewed. In her mind, she thought, what in StarClan is up with me today? I wake up happy and un-shy then talk to this handsome tom like there's no problems in the world! Wow, this is out of character...
Shy smile growing wider, Bearblaze was happy that Fallenfeather seemed hungry for the rest of the small mouse. He knew it was a little pathetic for a tom of his age, you'd think he'd be a much better hunter than he was. Nevertheless, he was grateful for her seeming hunger for the morsel. "Oh, I see," he replied, "I'm not very good at it, so I don't like it much. My fur always gets caught on things and makes noise, and my size doesn't make it any better. I prefer patrols, really, but I do try my best at hunting, since it's something I've got to do every day." He hadn't spoken this much to one cat in a long time. He didn't know why it was so easy to talk to this pretty she-cat. Maybe it was the fact that she seemed so insistent on talking. With his usually short responses, most cats would've made an excuse to get away by now. She also didn't seem at all quick to judge, which helped a lot.
Old July 25th, 2017, 10:04 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Shy smile growing wider, Bearblaze was happy that Fallenfeather seemed hungry for the rest of the small mouse. He knew it was a little pathetic for a tom of his age, you'd think he'd be a much better hunter than he was. Nevertheless, he was grateful for her seeming hunger for the morsel. "Oh, I see," he replied, "I'm not very good at it, so I don't like it much. My fur always gets caught on things and makes noise, and my size doesn't make it any better. I prefer patrols, really, but I do try my best at hunting, since it's something I've got to do every day." He hadn't spoken this much to one cat in a long time. He didn't know why it was so easy to talk to this pretty she-cat. Maybe it was the fact that she seemed so insistent on talking. With his usually short responses, most cats would've made an excuse to get away by now. She also didn't seem at all quick to judge, which helped a lot.
"I can help with that," the molly mewed, gaze fixed on the tom. I'm glad he's opening up! Word around camp is that he's awkward and unable to talk to... but that's not at all like what he's really like! You just got to push a little! "Just let me finish this mouse!" She dug in, hungrier this time because of her pretending, and finished it in a few famished gulps. "I'm certainly not hungry anymore," she purred when it was finished. Fallenfeather's plan was to take him out into the forest and help Bearblaze hunt. Hopefully she could help! "Want me to help you hunt?"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old July 25th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@woly

Lucky remained lying down in the medicine den, her tail brushing the den floor as it swept back and forth. "Daypaw, could I at least go for a short walk today? I promise I'll come right back and you can put as many weird-smelling plants on me as you like!" It had been a few days since Daypaw had brought Lucky to Shadowclan after the dog attack. Daypaw had told her that it would be at least a moon before she was well enough to travel home and that she needed to rest and let her wounds heal. So far she had down that, but staying in the medicine den day and night was beginning to claw away at her nerves. Lucky's wounds were still quite sore, and if she were being honest even changing positions in her nest made the pain worse, but at this point the boredom of remaining in the den seemed more painful!! It gnawed at her paws like a voracious rat. "And I won't exert myself either. I'll be as docile as a newborn kit," the shecat promised.
Closed Thread