Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by chickadee
Today 12:39 PM
healing request for...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 12:34 PM
"I'm Not Sure About You"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:16 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM

Old February 19th, 2018, 05:57 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
I was literally gone for like a few hours and I come back to 11 notifications!)
"Despite what some may think, I love taking care of other cats. I find it fascinating that cats can heal and mend others with the knowledge of so many herbs." Wishpaw's eyes brightened as she talked and you could tell she was really into it. Her tail swished happily and she talked in a fervor, clearly excited.
Patchcry gave an amused smile followed by a giggle her tail flicked a few times
" then being a med cat apprentice would be easy for you wouldn't it? The smell of herbs is pleasing but I'm more for action then healing . But there is a down side medicine cats aren't allowed have mates " she meowed twitching her whiskers her tone was a bit serious .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 19th, 2018, 07:02 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Patchcry gave an amused smile followed by a giggle her tail flicked a few times
" then being a med cat apprentice would be easy for you wouldn't it? The smell of herbs is pleasing but I'm more for action then healing . But there is a down side medicine cats aren't allowed have mates " she meowed twitching her whiskers her tone was a bit serious .
Wishpaw slipped back into her usual manner, "Eh, mates aren't all that exciting, they just fall all over you and then you have to take care of kits and UGH! Being mated with a cat sounds like too many cats relying on you, I'd rather be a medicine cat." Wishpaw seemed completely oblivious to the irony of her words.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 19th, 2018, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Wishpaw slipped back into her usual manner, "Eh, mates aren't all that exciting, they just fall all over you and then you have to take care of kits and UGH! Being mated with a cat sounds like too many cats relying on you, I'd rather be a medicine cat." Wishpaw seemed completely oblivious to the irony of her words.
The she cat burst out laughing which would sound like a really odd meow to anything else she didn't intend for this to be rude she picked up on the irony in wishpaws sentence the apprentice would have to deal with too many cats relying on her either way . A tear escaped as she tried to catch her breath in which she was breathing quickly " oh my dear wishpaw you will have too many cats relying on you either way. So what it really comes down to is which is worse " she cleared her throat " in my opinion both sound terrible " she added

Old February 20th, 2018, 02:05 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

@Liekki @Broken Madness

Brackenheart nodded,"I'll help," he replied, just as Deathheart appeared.

Fawncreek jumped as a voice sounded behind her. She whipped around to spot Deathheart.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 20th, 2018, 04:32 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
@Liekki @Broken Madness

Brackenheart nodded,"I'll help," he replied, just as Deathheart appeared.

Fawncreek jumped as a voice sounded behind her. She whipped around to spot Deathheart.
Tearfall nodded and replied, "Yes, that is much appreciated. Deathheart, will you join us in our outing?" She looked at Deathheart curiously, wanting to know if he was always in a bad mood, or if it was just something recent. She hadn't met many cats in the clan as she mostly kept to herself. Tearfall was happy to meet new cats. Brackenheart and Fawncreek seemed kind enough, but she wondered what Deathheart would think of her.
@Broken Madness
Old February 21st, 2018, 04:33 PM
Miraculous Lover

Quote:
The she cat burst out laughing which would sound like a really odd meow to anything else she didn't intend for this to be rude she picked up on the irony in wishpaws sentence the apprentice would have to deal with too many cats relying on her either way . A tear escaped as she tried to catch her breath in which she was breathing quickly " oh my dear wishpaw you will have too many cats relying on you either way. So what it really comes down to is which is worse " she cleared her throat " in my opinion both sound terrible " she added
Wishpaw went red. "I didn't mean it like that!" she exclaimed, trying to justify her sentence, "I mean that if I'm a medicine cat I'll be able to do something to help them but mates are harder to take care of! Anyways, if I was a medicine cat I would know how to take care of these cats." Wishpaw said her words frantically, trying to regain some of her pride from earlier.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 21st, 2018, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Wishpaw went red. "I didn't mean it like that!" she exclaimed, trying to justify her sentence, "I mean that if I'm a medicine cat I'll be able to do something to help them but mates are harder to take care of! Anyways, if I was a medicine cat I would know how to take care of these cats." Wishpaw said her words frantically, trying to regain some of her pride from earlier.
Patchcry tried to hold in her laughter but failing she cleared her throat again with a flick of her tail trying to regain her serious nature from before but obviously it wasn't working because a wide smile was left on her muzzle .
" calm down calm down I understand now. It's just how you said it before it was just the verbal irony I picked up on. Sometimes like I said you need to think twice before you speak " she meowed calmly

Old February 21st, 2018, 05:08 PM
Miraculous Lover

Quote:
Patchcry tried to hold in her laughter but failing she cleared her throat again with a flick of her tail trying to regain her serious nature from before but obviously it wasn't working because a wide smile was left on her muzzle .
" calm down calm down I understand now. It's just how you said it before it was just the verbal irony I picked up on. Sometimes like I said you need to think twice before you speak " she meowed calmly
"Hmph!" Wishpaw exclaimed indignantly, she could still see the smile plastered on Patchcry's face. Annoyed, Wishpaw said, "I don't even know what irony means, so it doesn't apply to me." With that Wishpaw stalked away, chin held high and tail up in the air. She kept walking and tried to ignore the snickers that came from behind her.

Last edited by Twilight01; February 21st, 2018 at 05:08 PM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 06:17 PM

Quote:
"Hmph!" Wishpaw exclaimed indignantly, she could still see the smile plastered on Patchcry's face. Annoyed, Wishpaw said, "I don't even know what irony means, so it doesn't apply to me." With that Wishpaw stalked away, chin held high and tail up in the air. She kept walking and tried to ignore the snickers that came from behind her.
Patchcry blinked she opened her mouth to reply but wishpaw already turned away and walked off she flicked her right ear I was gonna explain but Suit yourself she flicked her tail and stood up now turning around and walked off as well she huffed with her eyes narrowed now looking over her shoulder at wishpaw " irony applies to everyone " she meowed loud enough so the apprentice could hear she sighed frustratingly with a shake of her head her ears flattened and continued walking . She looked around for some one else to possibly talk to her whiskers twitched as she noticed that the camp looked kinda empty since it was still new she noticed that silvertear , brackenheart and fawncreek were gone and maybe Deathheart probably off hunting maybe the deputy needs help with anything? she swished her tail a few times . She nodded as she made up her mind and started her search for starbelly her eyes scanning the camps grounds " starbelly? " she called

Old February 21st, 2018, 07:34 PM
Miraculous Lover

Quote:
Patchcry blinked she opened her mouth to reply but wishpaw already turned away and walked off she flicked her right ear I was gonna explain but Suit yourself she flicked her tail and stood up now turning around and walked off as well she huffed with her eyes narrowed now looking over her shoulder at wishpaw " irony applies to everyone " she meowed loud enough so the apprentice could hear she sighed frustratingly with a shake of her head her ears flattened and continued walking . She looked around for some one else to possibly talk to her whiskers twitched as she noticed that the camp looked kinda empty since it was still new she noticed that silvertear , brackenheart and fawncreek were gone and maybe Deathheart probably off hunting maybe the deputy needs help with anything? she swished her tail a few times . She nodded as she made up her mind and started her search for starbelly her eyes scanning the camps grounds " starbelly? " she called
You really want to roleplay with me don't you XD??)

Starbelly turned at Patchcry's voice. He noticed Wishpaw stalking away and figured she was up to her usual antics. "What is it Patchcry?" He mewed, loud enough for her to hear.