Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:47 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM

Old April 29th, 2018, 07:38 PM

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Thornheart looked at the tree with uncertainty in his gaze. “I’d like to share tongues...” he murmured as he settled down next to her.
"That's fine by me. How are things in windclan? Thunderclan is okay." Mourningdove was happy to spend as much time with thornheart as possible.
Old April 29th, 2018, 07:54 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunaheart View Post
"That's fine by me. How are things in windclan? Thunderclan is okay." Mourningdove was happy to spend as much time with thornheart as possible.
“Things are fine Windclan, the same stuff really.”
He purred happily. “Enough with clan talk...what’s your favorite prey?” He asked
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 30th, 2018, 10:28 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He smiles “ he’s a odd fellow but very kind he says.. well the life in the clan became too painful for him especially.. after his move died. And others began to blame him!! Can you believe that..”
Birdrose shrugged, "Everyone is odd in their own way." she replied. She looked up at the sky as if she was waiting for something from starclan.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 1st, 2018, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Thornheart raced to her side “Are you ok Mourningdove?” He asked urgently. He nudged her side gently with his nose.
"yes I think I'm ok. that is stonefang." she got up slowly and pointed with her nose to the other cat "he is from thunderclan. he is a good friend of mine. he must have followed me." mourningdove limped over to stonefang. her leg dangled limp under her body at an awkward angle. it was broken.
Old May 1st, 2018, 06:15 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
"yes I think I'm ok. that is stonefang." she got up slowly and pointed with her nose to the other cat "he is from thunderclan. he is a good friend of mine. he must have followed me." mourningdove limped over to stonefang. her leg dangled limp under her body at an awkward angle. it was broken.
Thornheart kept his distance, watching worriedly as she limped. He crossed back to his side of the border, in case the other cat was hostile.
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 1st, 2018, 06:33 PM

@Tazzy

Quote:
Thornheart kept his distance, watching
worriedly as she limped. He crossed back to his side of the border, in case the other cat was hostile.
"No. Its ok. Come help me walk thornheart. He is a great friend of mine. Stonefang. He os the love pf my life."Mourningdove looked ready to collapse as she rasped out the words.
"I noticed. I watched you. I could tell something was going on By the way you acted. So I followed you and heard you tell thornheart about the dream." Although his words were firm, they were gentle, showing the great friendship between the two cats.

Last edited by lunaheart; May 1st, 2018 at 11:37 PM.
Old May 20th, 2018, 04:13 PM

@Tazzy we need to rp a fox attacking the cats. Apparently turkeys and wolves are not allowed.)

Mourningdove looked over when a noise crackled in the forest. And huge grey fox pushed his way out of the bushes, snarling. "Thornheart." She whispered, "thornheart there is a fox."
Old May 20th, 2018, 08:06 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
@Tazzy we need to rp a fox attacking the cats. Apparently turkeys and wolves are not allowed.)

Mourningdove looked over when a noise crackled in the forest. And huge grey fox pushed his way out of the bushes, snarling. "Thornheart." She whispered, "thornheart there is a fox."
Thornheart looked back and bristled he crouched low, his tail lashed back and forth “Run Mourningdove.” Her growled softly

Old May 20th, 2018, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Thornheart looked back and bristled he crouched low, his tail lashed back and forth “Run Mourningdove.” Her growled softly
No I wont leave you! " she hissed faintly. Mourningdove took one small step and the fox leapt.
(We can both controlled the fox but Mourningdove needs to literally break her leg. K?)
Old June 18th, 2018, 05:53 PM

My Mood: In Love

Though the heat and humidity of Greenleaf had reached a new high, stifling and ripe with the recipe for a thunderstorm, the sky remained a brilliant blue only sparsely dotted with heady white clouds. This sort of weather made any animal quite sluggish in an attempt to expend as little energy as possible, and Flickerfur was hoping that included prey as well. He had caught something small not long after heading out; a finch that had been hopping around the base of a tree, but it didn't seem like enough when their clan seemed ever growing and larger than Flickerfur had ever seen before. He'd press on and hope for the best.

Giving his nose a lick every now and again to keep it moist in the near-unbearable heat, the spotted tom bounded neatly onto a log. The forest was beginning to thin the closer he got to the small edge of WindClan territory, nestled neatly between RiverClan and ShadowClan. Hardy trees around him gave way to leafy deciduous shrubs, and the scent of leaflitter and forest soil was traded for the fresh scent of the breeze through grass, and the trademark scent of the skinny estuary that came from the East. Lackadaisically, the warrior strutted across the length of the log before slinking off. The scent of the creek was too much to ignore, and he padded his way through tall sedge grasses and horsetail before poking his head out where the soil turned pebbly.

When Flickerfur left the cover of the grass, he flushed a whole swarm of blue and copper damselflies from their resting places on the blades. As he stepped up to the water, he watched as the insects whirred and spun gracefully in the air, colourful streaks buzzing to and fro.
@Tavvi

Last edited by Midgefur; June 18th, 2018 at 05:53 PM.