Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM

Old December 19th, 2017, 02:39 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Windclan cats approached. Their foul scents seeping its way into his nostrils. Passionblaze had no quarrel with any of the clans. He always remained respectful, filled with much amiable courtesy. Only cats who liked to...well, "act out" to put lightly, had his respect diminished to a minimum. The Tom, as he looked over the crowd of the other patrol; four other females, so that made him the only male in this group. He needn't to worry, as his warriors were headstrong, and wouldn't stoop low to their level. Thunderclan scums, eh? Well, I think you could come up with a more better insult than that, the Tom inwardly rolled his eyes. Passionblaze cleared his throat, giving a nod to the opposing patrol. Turning to his own patrol, he said, "Ignorance is blissful. Do not stoop down to their level. You're much better than that." Each and every one of you. They were Thunderclan cats. They carried powerful thunderous hearts. And, no one should ever make a Thunderclan cat feel that they need to prove themselves; Thunderclanners were already more than worthy enough. His words were pronounced slowly, deeply, hoping that they clung to every word, paid any attention to him. Passionblaze didn't dare turn his full gaze on the leader of the other patrol. He simply gave her a look out the corner of his eyes, an unreadable expression. "I suppose we're all here to do work, am I right?" He said, questioningly. Then, turning his gaze back to what was at hand; patrolling the borders as he ordered his comrades to do. "Then, I suppose we do that. Stay on your turf, Windclan." From a low, sweet, deep tone, to one that almost sounded like a threat as he directed it to the enemies. Passionblaze had much patience when it came to others. It was quite the hard virtue to accomplish. Ignoring them was considered kitten's play in his eyes. As for the ladies? And, not just his own, but as well as the opponents; Mollies sure did have tempers. Judging by what his clan mates said in response to the others, Passionblaze knew he had to calm them down. But, truthfully his paws began to twitch at the mere thought of something regretfully about to happen.

@Beau | @Role | @Duskflight | @SpiralWhirl | @Panic! (at the Disco) | @Rubinaito | @NightWarrior4Life

Piperwing was known to be a happy and upbeat cat, but she was also known to be headstrong and fiery. Her mood switched from bouncy to wary as the fresh scent of Windclan hit her. As soon as the other patrol reached them, The Windclan cats started talking. Her wary mood spun quickly to anger as the word scum reached her ears. Fury flashed in her green eyes and Piperwing stepped forward without thinking to spit, “Thunderclan would never beg anything from Windclan’s scrawny rabbit chasers!” Her response followed the insult directly, before Passionblaze told the patrol not to stoop to the level of Windclan. She hissed and pinned back her ears, glaring at the other cats as Passionblaze started speaking. By the end of his warning, Piperwing had moved backwards. Her eyes never left the other patrol but she followed the patrol leader’s instructions nonetheless. Aside from her remark before he had spoken. Silently watching the Windclan cats, Piperwing went over their words in her mind. The insult wasn’t even clever, which might have angered her just as much as the insult itself.
@Role | @Duskflight | @SpiralWhirl | @Panic! (at the Disco) | @Rubinaito | @NightWarrior4Life | @Constellation
Old December 19th, 2017, 03:32 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Rabbitpounce could feel the glares directed to her, burning invisible holes in her pelt that caused no pain. Her expression turned blank, unreadable yet her eyes gave away everything. She spoke in a somewhat decent volume voice but it still had the edge of a hiss and hatred mixed into it. She knew her insult was weak, Rabbitpounce didn't mind that though. "Correct. That is what we are doing." She replied, they were almost done anyway. She turned her glare away to look at Shineflower, she didn't really mind she was acting like the leader. Rabbitpounce lowered her voice for the molly, "I won't be reckless. That would be dishonorable. See anyone.. er.. sensitive?" She asked. Her voice was a bit harsh but not at her. Rabbitpounce, you will be reckless. Her ears lowered a little at the thought, she was just telling lies to comfort her. Rabbitpounce turned her head to the sound of voice, a insult. "Isn't that your leader's choice? I mean, it would be for the best. Windclan will win anyway!" She said, prideful of her clan. She wouldn't admit the deputy could most likely choose also but it wasn't like she was going to point that out. Rabbitpounce knew one thing; she wasn't leaving unless they left first. The reason was because of course, they could be spying or attacking! They could be lying and Rabbitpounce knew all Thunderclan lied. Snowstar's words rang in her mind, "However I don't exactly trust you for being just a patrol. Could be sneaking on our territory. When you leave, so will we. Unless you actually want to attack us!" Rabbitpounce said, a plan planned out in her head. Deep inside she just knew.. knew that she would go too far or someone will. Who knew what these things would do, could they even be consider a cat? I mean sure they look like one but they don't deserve it! Out of all clans Rabbitpounce hated the most it would have to be Thunderclan. Just something tip her off about them. They were the runners of the moors, the thundering paws on the ground, Windclan! Rabbitpounce remembered a song she made when she was a kit. `Do you feel the wind brush against your fur? Do you hear the storming paws on the ground? Do you smell the fresh grass? Do you see the beautiful moors that are there? Windclan! The clan that runs across the moors, that yowl with delight, the quickest of them all! Windclan!` She would admit it was horrible, really horrible.

@Beau @Constellation @Role @Duskflight @NightWarrior4Life @Rubinaito
@Crybaby (At the Disco)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; December 23rd, 2017 at 12:04 PM.
Old December 21st, 2017, 02:15 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Rosethorn watched, her heart sinking as insults began to be exchanged between each cat. She swallowed the bile rising up in her throat and took her spot beside Rabbitpounce, albeit unenthusiastically. She let her gaze roam over the felines before her, her eyes stopping as she spotted Passionblaze. She was hoping that the deputy would be able to keep his patrol under control; she didn't want to fight anyone. She was only a mere hunter when she was in the Dusk Syndicate, and did poorly when it came to fighting despite the practice she'd been putting in recently. She inhaled sharply as Rabbitpounce continued, biting down on her tongue in hopes that she wouldn't say anything offensive as well. Despite loathing ThunderClan with all of her being, she didn't want there to be conflict on the borders. Rosethorn looked nervously back and forth between each cat, kneading the ground beneath her soft paws with anxiety. "Um... Maybe we shouldn't fight?" She whispered, too soft for anyone to really hear unless they were paying attention to the shy and quiet molly. She dug her claws into the hard packed dirt, tense and waiting.

@Beau @Constellation @Role @Duskflight @NightWarrior4Life @Spiraling Snow @Panic! (at the Disco)

Last edited by rubinaito; December 21st, 2017 at 02:15 PM.
Old December 21st, 2017, 02:48 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Rosethorn watched, her heart sinking as insults began to be exchanged between each cat. She swallowed the bile rising up in her throat and took her spot beside Rabbitpounce, albeit unenthusiastically. She let her gaze roam over the felines before her, her eyes stopping as she spotted Passionblaze. She was hoping that the deputy would be able to keep his patrol under control; she didn't want to fight anyone. She was only a mere hunter when she was in the Dusk Syndicate, and did poorly when it came to fighting despite the practice she'd been putting in recently. She inhaled sharply as Rabbitpounce continued, biting down on her tongue in hopes that she wouldn't say anything offensive as well. Despite loathing ThunderClan with all of her being, she didn't want there to be conflict on the borders. Rosethorn looked nervously back and forth between each cat, kneading the ground beneath her soft paws with anxiety. "Um... Maybe we shouldn't fight?" She whispered, too soft for anyone to really hear unless they were paying attention to the shy and quiet molly. She dug her claws into the hard packed dirt, tense and waiting.

@Beau @Constellation @Role @Duskflight @NightWarrior4Life @Spiraling Snow @Panic! (at the Disco)
ShineFlower padded over to the she-cat and leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't want to fight." The grey Molly joked. "Honestly, I'd fight either side for similar reasons even though I'm in WindClan. I have family in both clans and I'd hate to see either get hurt but if these patrols threaten their safety...I will fight."
Old December 21st, 2017, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
ShineFlower padded over to the she-cat and leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't want to fight." The grey Molly joked. "Honestly, I'd fight either side for similar reasons even though I'm in WindClan. I have family in both clans and I'd hate to see either get hurt but if these patrols threaten their safety...I will fight."
Rosethorn flinched slightly as Shineflower suddenly spoke right in her ear, startling her quite a bit. She managed to stay upright, avoiding a comical fall to the ground thankfully. She forced herself to smile, the introverted female a little wary around the feline; after all, she did startle Rosethorn quite a bit. "Yeah..." She muttered in an attempt to sound empathetic, although she didn't really understand Shineflower's internal conflict about the situation. After all, she only had ties to WindClan now that the Dusk Syndicate has been dissolved; and the only thing really keeping her there was Blazingstar. She hardly knew anyone. "I just don't want there to be conflict because we provoked them." She looked over the border, concern shining in her gaze. "Best case scenario is that we all go home alive." She shivered at the thought of watching her clanmates die while standing helplessly, unable to fight just like when Hades attacked Blazingstar. Never again. She thought firmly, squaring up her shoulders. All hell was about to break loose, and she wouldn't stand idly by this time around. "At least none of your family are in this patrol." She added, flexing her claws into the ground. Newfound determination surged through her at the very thought of watching a clanmate die. None of them has multiple lives like Blazingstar, after all. Still, the feeling of dread that had settled in her stomach awhile ago still remained. Someone was likely to die in this battle.
Old December 21st, 2017, 03:15 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Rosethorn flinched slightly as Shineflower suddenly spoke right in her ear, startling her quite a bit. She managed to stay upright, avoiding a comical fall to the ground thankfully. She forced herself to smile, the introverted female a little wary around the feline; after all, she did startle Rosethorn quite a bit. "Yeah..." She muttered in an attempt to sound empathetic, although she didn't really understand Shineflower's internal conflict about the situation. After all, she only had ties to WindClan now that the Dusk Syndicate has been dissolved; and the only thing really keeping her there was Blazingstar. She hardly knew anyone. "I just don't want there to be conflict because we provoked them." She looked over the border, concern shining in her gaze. "Best case scenario is that we all go home alive." She shivered at the thought of watching her clanmates die while standing helplessly, unable to fight just like when Hades attacked Blazingstar. Never again. She thought firmly, squaring up her shoulders. All hell was about to break loose, and she wouldn't stand idly by this time around. "At least none of your family are in this patrol." She added, flexing her claws into the ground. Newfound determination surged through her at the very thought of watching a clanmate die. None of them has multiple lives like Blazingstar, after all. Still, the feeling of dread that had settled in her stomach awhile ago still remained. Someone was likely to die in this battle.
The grey Molly sighed. "I suppose. But These things can be completely unpredictable. They could call in backup if they wanted to. What if the backup is my siblings or my parents?" ShineFlower stared at the ground and rolled a small pebble around with her paws.
Old December 21st, 2017, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
The grey Molly sighed. "I suppose. But These things can be completely unpredictable. They could call in backup if they wanted to. What if the backup is my siblings or my parents?" ShineFlower stared at the ground and rolled a small pebble around with her paws.
"Then I suppose your only option would be to fight someone who isn't them." Rosethorn mused out loud, daring to look over the border again. Her mouth twisted into a cold frown, deep in thought. ThunderClan would only make themselves appear weak if they called in backup so the likelihood of hat occurring is very small. She shifted her weight to one side, her eyes focusing on each cat in the patrol, one at a time. She was uncertain about the outcome of the battle, but she knew that a fight was going to break out if Rabbitpounce continued her barrage of imsults. The white Abyssinian focused her blue gaze once more on Passionblaze in a silent plea for him to stop the upcoming skirmish that was about to occur. He was a deputy after all; shouldn't he be able to get his patrol under control? If Passionblaze was able to do so, then there might be a chance for Shineflower and Rosethorn to calm Rabbitpounce down and hopefully keep a fight from breaking out. But you know that isn't going to happen. Rosethorn mentally berated herself. The tensions between WindClan and ThunderClan are just too great. Someone's going to get hurt. Rosethorn sighed, looking back at the grey feline standing beside her. "Let's hope that things won't get too intense." She murmured, shifting her weight again and looking over at Rabbitpounce for a moment.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 04:29 AM
Falling In

Quote:
"Then I suppose your only option would be to fight someone who isn't them." Rosethorn mused out loud, daring to look over the border again. Her mouth twisted into a cold frown, deep in thought. ThunderClan would only make themselves appear weak if they called in backup so the likelihood of hat occurring is very small. She shifted her weight to one side, her eyes focusing on each cat in the patrol, one at a time. She was uncertain about the outcome of the battle, but she knew that a fight was going to break out if Rabbitpounce continued her barrage of imsults. The white Abyssinian focused her blue gaze once more on Passionblaze in a silent plea for him to stop the upcoming skirmish that was about to occur. He was a deputy after all; shouldn't he be able to get his patrol under control? If Passionblaze was able to do so, then there might be a chance for Shineflower and Rosethorn to calm Rabbitpounce down and hopefully keep a fight from breaking out. But you know that isn't going to happen. Rosethorn mentally berated herself. The tensions between WindClan and ThunderClan are just too great. Someone's going to get hurt. Rosethorn sighed, looking back at the grey feline standing beside her. "Let's hope that things won't get too intense." She murmured, shifting her weight again and looking over at Rabbitpounce for a moment.
ShineFlower nodded but inside, she felt disappointed in herself for not being able to defend her clan. Helpless and anxious, she walked away from the she-cat and stood near the back of the patrol again, watching the two clans taunt and mock eachother, clearly Asking for a fight despite what the leaders of the patrols claimed.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 11:45 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Rosebelly stuck to back, listening in to the words that were exchanged per patrol leader. Her amber eyes looked at each and every one of the cats. Her patrol looked angry and tense while the other seemed to look mocking and triumphant. Rosebelly scoffed, and looked away. What did they have to be proud of anyway? Then, the thought struck her. What did ThunderClan have to be proud of? Rosebelly knew about the patrols in WindClan, and much prey that had been stolen. Though not much, Rosebelly knew the cats who had done it were ashamed. She too was ashamed of the patrol she led in ShadowClan territory when the famine struck. The only good thing that came out of that was the friends she made. Although there wasn't much communication between most of the patrol members and her, she did talk much with Morningblue. There was something about him that made her smile, yet she couldn't place it. Blinking back to reality, Rosebelly once more kept her eye on the WindClan patrol. She noticed one she-cat emerged from the back of her patrol to the front to speak with Rosethorn. Rosebelly's ears flattened and she almost let a warning snarl loose, but their words were short and the WindClan warrior backed off quickly. Rosebelly, too, backed off. Rosebelly's ears pricked as the WindClan patrol leader spoke up. Us? Sneak onto their territory? As if that'd ever happen! Rosebelly snorted with cold amusement. "Why would we walk onto your territory? Your WindClan stench would stick in my nose for moons! WindClan scent is so strong, I bet that's why the rabbits run," Rosebelly scoffed, forgetting Passionblaze's instructions. She wouldn't let ThunderClan be shamed by a mangy WindClanner.

( @NightWarrior4Life @Beau @Constellation @Duskflight @SpiralWhirl @Crybaby (At the Disco) @Rubinaito )

Last edited by Role; December 22nd, 2017 at 11:46 AM.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 01:00 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Kestrelpaw honestly wasn't sure what she was doing here. She was a loyal cat of ThunderClan, she was about to be made a warrior - and yet here she was at the border between them and ThunderClan. Her eyes gleamed sorrowfully as she shuffled her paws closer to the border. Perhaps this had been a mistake. As long as she wasn't seen by another ThunderClan cat, she would be fine. She was fairly sure this was one of the biggest mistakes she had made in a long time. Or it could be NOT a mistake. She glanced around the border, her expression soft and worried at the same time. That confidence, that usual intelligence that showed in her eyes, was gone. If Aime'Storm was there, he would have helped her.

The fact that he was like an older brother/father to her didn't hurt, either. I hope this is worth it... she thought, squeezing her eyes shut and waiting to hear the sounds of yelling when she thought she heard pawsteps. But there was nothing; it had just been the wind blowing through the grasses of the open moors. She didn't know how WindClan cats lived like that, so out in the open without anything guarding them. It must be difficult to hide there.. guess that's why they're so fast, Kestrelpaw thought with a chuckle. However, she managed to keep from doing so again as she stood there, her tail twitching back and forth a little anxiously and with part-anticipation.

She was looking forward to seeing what WindClanner would dare to show up there and mess with her. Even though it was a bad idea for her to be here, if any other WindClan cat showed up, she would have them quickly down on the ground and begging her for mercy. No one should mess with her. She had just gotten over her injuries from the fight at the Gathering, too... or was working on them. She should probably rest, or at least make sure that she was well enough to go out, but she didn't want Caliapaw looking over her. The medicine cat was younger then she was, and had had very little training! So what did she know? Probably nothing.

@Mauve

Paw skimmed the ground effortlessly as Jaypaw shot across the moorland. His whiskers streaming back and wind rolling through his fur, a sense of freedom overcame the young tom. A smile plastered itself onto his face as he pushed himself further, faster, until he was just a blur against the green fields. His stride was long and muscles lean from his time spent in WindClan. Training had concluded for the day, and the WindClan apprentice was enjoying some solo running before he was due back at camp for the dusk patrol.

It had been a rather odd day for him. He'd started it rather late, and his first training session with Shiningfeather went, well, not as expected. He wasn't surprised to hear his heritage taking a stake in his new mentor's thoughts of him. Of course she would want to make sure that when the battle came, he would remain loyal to his new Clan. Besides, ThunderClan didn't hold any value to him anymore. I've made WindClan my home. I have WindClan blood flowing though my veins just as much as I do ThunderClan's he thought, a growl escaping his ever composed lips as he thought about it. It wasn't his fault that his parents had broken the warrior code. When his mother had passed, he was given no choice but to join his father in WindClan.

Jaypaw sensed he was nearing the outskirts of WindClan's territory as a strong wave of a familiar scent hit his nose. ThunderClan. He skidded to a halt, shoulders moving up and down with each raspy breath he drew in. Each nerve was on high alert as he slowly approached the border. Out here, he was visible to any cat that might be hidden in the trees before him. Not that it scared the young tom - he knew full well that he could outrun any mangy ThunderClanner who dared try to challenge him. Still, he kept his yellow eyes narrowed, mouth parted slightly to draw in any scent of the enemy.

Suddenly, he stopped. His whole body went rigid and Jaypaw pulled himself upright, eyes going wide. There, just a few fox lengths away, stood a familiar figure. He'd know the scent anywhere; she had been one of his best friends during his time in ThunderClan - one of his only friends, to be more accurate. A long suppressed ache exploded in his chest, and it took every strip of will power he had to not buckle underneath the crushing weight of it. Without saying a word, he began to pad slowly up towards the she-cat, her ThunderClan scent blowing towards him in waves. "Kestrelpaw, is that you?" he called, trying to level out his voice. Jaypaw forced his hackles to remain flat and relaxed his muscles - he knew that his familiar face would not be of any threat to him.