Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM

Old January 22nd, 2020, 12:07 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Thunderglade

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
@mochi @hxneysuckle
Deerblossom padded behind the others. He sighed looking at their old territory, but marked the borders like always.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @mochi @MagicCat99 ]

Bramblebear said nothing as they traveled, her tail lashing back and forth with every step. Her ears were angled forward, looking for prey as they walked toward the border. Nothing. She sighed and shook her head to herself, a frown on her lips. The silver tabby then looked over to their former territory. Shame they couldn't move it back, though Bramblebear knew that they couldn't afford any skirmishes over such nonsense. So she simply stalked up to the border and began marking it how it was, following Brightstar's orders.
Creekrunner
At the sight of his clanmates moving ahead to mark the border a light smile passed over his features. He began walking over to a different part of the border and just started marking before the scent of ThunderClan reached his nose. A patrol? "Hey Bramblebear, you smell that?" He called over to the large she-cat, his ears perked as he searched the land for any sign of the rival clan. It wouldn't do them any good to get into a fight. But it was always good to be prepared.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old January 22nd, 2020, 12:18 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post
Creekrunner
At the sight of his clanmates moving ahead to mark the border a light smile passed over his features. He began walking over to a different part of the border and just started marking before the scent of ThunderClan reached his nose. A patrol? "Hey Bramblebear, you smell that?" He called over to the large she-cat, his ears perked as he searched the land for any sign of the rival clan. It wouldn't do them any good to get into a fight. But it was always good to be prepared.
Quote:
[ @mochi @MagicCat99 ]

Bramblebear said nothing as they traveled, her tail lashing back and forth with every step. Her ears were angled forward, looking for prey as they walked toward the border. Nothing. She sighed and shook her head to herself, a frown on her lips. The silver tabby then looked over to their former territory. Shame they couldn't move it back, though Bramblebear knew that they couldn't afford any skirmishes over such nonsense. So she simply stalked up to the border and began marking it how it was, following Brightstar's orders.
Deerblossom sniffed the air. "I do." He meowed, looking over at the border while he narrowed his eyes. He looked around the territory, searching for where the scent came from. Something must be there, He thought. I'm sure it's fresh.

Click my dragons!
Old January 22nd, 2020, 12:48 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

@Tundra @Fuzzy

Cranerose nodded, "Yeah, let's go." She quickened her pace until she was next to Minktail.

They soon arrrived at the border, and Cranerose hurried to do her business.

Please click my eggs!

Old January 23rd, 2020, 08:06 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @mochi @MagicCat99 ]

The silver she-cat sniffed along with them, scenting the air. She shrugged. "Smell scent. Report to leader. Cannot afford fight." Bramblebear flicked her tail and stepped back from the border, having finished marking it. "Do job. Head back." She nodded to her group and sat back, leaving room for the others to continue marking the border where they were ordered to do so.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 23rd, 2020, 01:48 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@Fuzzy @ponyapan

Tigerdawn glanced around as she padded after her clan mates. She rolled her eyes as Cranerose hurried over to walk beside Minktail. Tigerdawn shook her head as she slowed her pace, waiting until she fell behind a bit before walking again.

The molly slowed to a stop once they reached the border, a frown forming on her face. She glanced over at Minktail before taking a few steps back.

Character Site

Old January 23rd, 2020, 01:58 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
Deerblossom sniffed the air. "I do." He meowed, looking over at the border while he narrowed his eyes. He looked around the territory, searching for where the scent came from. Something must be there, He thought. I'm sure it's fresh.
Quote:
[ @mochi @MagicCat99 ]

The silver she-cat sniffed along with them, scenting the air. She shrugged. "Smell scent. Report to leader. Cannot afford fight." Bramblebear flicked her tail and stepped back from the border, having finished marking it. "Do job. Head back." She nodded to her group and sat back, leaving room for the others to continue marking the border where they were ordered to do so.
Creekrunner
The older tom's ear twitched at her words, still looking through the trees for any sign of the other clan, thought he nodded in agreement. "Yes ma'am." He let out a sort of relieved sigh and a grin, finding it amusing that he was half expecting the large-she cat to say something about tearing any ThunderClan cats to pieces. He continued marking his portion of the border, finishing relatively quickly before padding calmly over to Bramblebear. He shook out his pelt as he waited for Deerblossom to finish up, keeping a sharp eye out despite his laid back figure in case any unwelcome guests decided to show their faces.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old January 23rd, 2020, 02:45 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Tundra @ponyapan

Minktail was relieved that the two older warriors followed her. Good... she really didn't want to do a patrol herself. It'd be awkward. Reporting to Flintstar about a patrol she wasn't even assigned to was nerve racking enough. "WindClan has marked the new border...?" She commented before casting a questioning glance at Tigerdawn who was backing away. Why? "I-is something wrong Tigerdwn?" She asked the older warrior before looking over at Cranerose. What did she miss? Was she really this bad at leadering a patrol?

@Tundra @ponyapan [bump! this has to finish today! if nether of you reply by 8pm EST I'm just gonna have Mink wrap it up]

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; January 24th, 2020 at 12:19 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 11:49 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post
Creekrunner
The older tom's ear twitched at her words, still looking through the trees for any sign of the other clan, thought he nodded in agreement. "Yes ma'am." He let out a sort of relieved sigh and a grin, finding it amusing that he was half expecting the large-she cat to say something about tearing any ThunderClan cats to pieces. He continued marking his portion of the border, finishing relatively quickly before padding calmly over to Bramblebear. He shook out his pelt as he waited for Deerblossom to finish up, keeping a sharp eye out despite his laid back figure in case any unwelcome guests decided to show their faces.
Quote:
[ @mochi @MagicCat99 ]

Deerblossom sighed and padded over to them, ready to follow the rest. Well, no Thunderclan cats after all. He thought as he looked at Creekrunner and Bramblebear.

Click my dragons!
Old January 24th, 2020, 07:23 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @mochi @MagicCat99 ]

Once they all finished, she nodded and turned around, beginning to walk back to camp so they could report the patrol. Bramblebear's tail lashed as she walked, a clear agitation on her face. The faster she got back to camp, the faster she could get out to hunt! Her ears were flat as she walked and she didn't look back to make sure her patrol members were following.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 24th, 2020, 10:34 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Tundra @ponyapan
So that was how it was going to be? Well at least they checked the border. Finishing with the border Minktail looked for the other two warriors. They followed her but left before they did anything? That was sad... She wasn't the petrol leader but Goldenshade left! He just up and disappeared. She hated when that happened. At least WindClan didn't start anything. The brown warrior thought heading back to camp. "Patrols done." Minktail meowed aloud incase any of the other warriors where around. What had happened to Cranenrose and Tigerdawn? Her whole patrol left here...

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all