by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 03:23 AM

Old May 4th, 2024, 01:49 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

Default “I’m sure you’ll love me once I’m Dead.”

See where affection gets you? Now look what you’ve done.

I try to be a polite person to as many people as I can in the real life, but how about my characters? Yeah, no- I am a monster. So of course I’m going to ruin Rosekit’s future romantic and platonic lives simultaneously and of course I’m doing to drag other people’s characters down with him! The purpose of this plot finder is to create a dramatic and dynamical love triangle. I was originally going to out this in character resources for some reason, but after realizing how much actual plot was going to be involved, I changed my mind. And to @Blazing who expressed interest in this beforehand, here you are. And to everybody, chances are, I will be haunting this finder for a while, just to see how far we can get with the character applications. Enjoy!

*.*.*

- Overall Plot Description -
Ignoring all of the pain and sorrow involved in this plot, it’s easy to laugh at the general idea. When I say love triangle, I’m not just talking about the usual ‘guy 1 loves guy 2 who’s already in love with guy 3’, because I’ve already seen that sort of drama. Instead, nobody in this triangle will get what they want. Guy 1 loves guy 2, guy 2 loves guy 3, and guy 3 loves guy 1. Everybody gets their heartbroken, and us character-creators on the outside get in a good laugh. That or cry, depending on who’s writing. But it goes into more depth than this- there’s more personality, more drama, and of course, more dynamic. That will be described in the next section.

The characters in the plot will be kits in the beginning, so please do not throw your apprentice’s and warriors at me. That won’t work. Rosekit will become bisexual, so he will love anybody. There are no gender requirements, only age.

-General-
Rosekit, Lover 1, and Lover 2, will all wind up meeting each other- first separately getting to know Rosekit, before they all come together as trio of close friends. They will do everything together and be inseparable- but that isn’t saying that they will have a healthy relationship. I’m to mean of a person to let Rosekit have too many of those. So instead, Lover 1 will be a monster to everybody else here. Rosekit isn’t always the best, but he will still be a loyal and supportive friend, even with his reckless idea of entertainment. Lover 1 will be a terrible friend, a walking red flag, but the other two will trust them too much thanks to their manipulative nature to do anything about it. Lover 2 just wants to lead a happy life and have a successful friendship, but nothing is working for them. So here’s the real drama: Rosekit loves Lover 1, the Red Flag, romantically, but Lover 1 doesn’t feel the same way in return. Instead, Lover 1 loves Lover 2. And of course, Lover 1 won’t love them back either, because they already feel that way towards Rosekit. Nothing works out, and chaos happens, with Lover 1 being a manipulative monster to everybody.

~ Rosekit and Lover 1 ~
As said before, the romantic feelings that Rosekit will develop towards this cat once he becomes Rosepaw will not be mutual, because Lover 1 is too busy loving Lover 2. But Lover 1 will be well-aware that Rosepaw likes them in this way, and they will use it against him. They will constantly try their hardest to keep Rosepaw’s feelings for them the way they are, using and abusing them. They will not care that Rosepaw is putting a lot of emotion and worry into this, too happy with all of the respect and love Rosepaw is giving them to regret anything. They will be very selfish. But when they find out that their own crush, Lover 2, loves Rosepaw, they will begin to cause Rosepaw all kinds of problems thanks to their jealousy. They will make Rosepaw struggle as much as possible and purposely make Rosepaw get angry with Lover 2 often. Lover 1, for the sake of convenience, should be able to like any gender, because nobody knows what Lover 2 will end up being!

~ Lover 1 and Lover 2 ~
Lover 1 is going to be a bit aggressive when it comes to trying to get their feelings to be two sided. Whenever they find Lover 2 spending extra time with Rosepaw, they will get irritated and nod the interaction, trying to take Lover 2 for themself. This will begin to upset/anger Lover 2, and the exact emotions felt by everybody will depend heavily on their specific personalities. But if Lover 2 makes their liking for Rosepaw public, Lover 1 will just try and make them feel as bad about themself and their feelings as possible. Lover 1 will be the Ruler of Gaslighting, and make a strong effort to hurt both Lover 2 and Rosepaw as they can. Lover 2 will get tired of Lover 1’s anger and shouting, but keep quiet for the sake of keeping the friendship “happy and healthy.” Lover 2 will have to like males in order to love Rosepaw. So do not offer any cats that are only attracted to females!

~ Lover 2 and Rosekit ~
You’d expect this to be the most pleasant relationship of the trio, but thanks to Lover 1’s constant attempts to ruin these two’s friendship and destroy Lover 2’s romantic feelings for Rosepaw, there will be a lot of conflict between them. Rosekit will feel terrible for crushing on the one who’s trying to ruin their three-way relationship/friendship, but that doesn’t just end it, because unfortunately, that isn’t how romantic works. He and Lover 2 will try to stay close friends through the conflict, but eventually, Lover 2 will give up on being the simple toy/kid of the group and start a fight. This will be a very important event to all of them, and will lead to Rosekit’s near death, maybe the actual death of Lover 2, depending on your preferences. Wounds would be blamed on rouges by whoever makes it home alive. Fun!

~ Brief Timeline ~

As kits, they’re all close and love each other platonically. They stick together during everything- games, clan meetings, problems, everything, and that lasts during their apprenticeships. But once they’re apprentices, they all begin to loose the platonic feelings for somebody else, and the problems start.

Reminders:
-Although Lover 1 is very close with them, they are always a terrible and manipulative red-flag, unless a separate plot changed them mid-way through
-Lover 2 does not have to die in the fight that occurs, but if they don’t, they should at least suffer some serious injuries.
-Lover 1, again, should be attracted to any gender, in case Lover 2 isn’t the gender that they would normally love romantically.
-You are loved.

And finally, the fight description.

Lover 2 was never known for causing any sort of fight, especially not physical, so this is sudden. They just got too angry with all of the conflict- Rosekit’s inability to truly understand Lover 1’s manipulation, Lover 1’s lack of empathy and support/effort put into their friendship, and all of their other problems. They’ll tackle Rosekit and call him an idiot for his lack of understanding, throw a blow, and Rosekit will get upset enough to fight back. They mostly start with just light blows and annoyance, until Lover 1 comes and acts defensive in front of Lover 2, against Rosekit. Lover 1 does a good amount of harm to Rosekit- mostly physically, but if you could add some emotion into the mix, that would be wonderful- while Lover 2 just screams about how they ‘don’t care for or require any defense’ in the background. Lover 2 tries to get Lover 1 to quit hurting Rosekit, Rosekit manages to get back onto his feet, and flies back at Lover 1. Now Lover 2 is caught up in the wrestling match, fighting to stop it, but Lover 1 gets annoyed with the fact that they’re in the way and forms a temporary alliance with Rosekit to get them out of the way. Chaos, chaos, chaos- Lover 1 tries a bit too hard to get them out of the way, he dies/almost dies, and Rosekit and Lover 1 finish things off. More simply, Lover 1 finishes things off by nearly killing Rosekit, and drags them both back to camp, demanding they blame rouges. Lover 2 and Rosekit are too worried about the fact that they fought with their own clanmates to contradict them.

That was a lot. In other words, Lover 2 threw a tantrum and started a fight, Lover 1 went to far, and killed/almost killed Lover 2, leaving Rosekit half-dead. The information in the fight’s description may or may not change depending on how I and the other role-players are feeling when writing. This was a very, very messy description, so please ask me if something isn’t clear!

~ Lover 1 Specific Requirements ~
- Manipulative, selfish, control-freak= Mostly Required Traits
- Must feel attracted to any gender (for Lover 2’s sake)
- Must be ThunderClan and a kit (likely a younger kit because Rosekit ages slowly)
- Please be active. Gotta be there by mid-apprenticeship.

Lover 1 does not have to be a new character, they can be pre-existing, but they’ll have to have the certain manipulative traits no matter what.

~ Lover 2 Specific Requirements ~
- Decently if not very loyal when it comes to friends= Mostly Required Trait
- Must feel attracted to males
- Must be ThudnerClan and a kit (likely a younger kit because Rosekit ages slowly)
- Please be active. Gotta be there by mid-apprenticeship.

Any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to send me a VM about it. There is no form, only creativity! Though, please include the basics, like personality, appearance, dynamic, plot ideas, etc., as well as things more specific to their character, like whether or whether not Lover 2 will live through the fight. This is not for come first serve: again, I’ll be looking over applications for a while.

Anyway, no matter what happens, Rosekit/paw will leave traumatized! Thank you for reading, and have a nice day!

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; May 4th, 2024 at 02:25 PM.
Old May 4th, 2024, 02:01 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: “I’m sure you’ll love me once I’m Dead.”

I'll Yoink Lover 1
Mothkit Is A Serious Control Freak, And Manipulative So- How He Manipulates Most Of The Time.(Based Off Valentino In Hasbin Hotel) He Weres Many Flowers In His Sliver Fur, With Few Red Tones. He Is A Bisexual(For Twos Sake) And Has A Tendency Of Making Other Nauseous With A Tail Brush To The Nose. Now, I'm Still Making Lore And His Name May Change, But I'm Very Active On The Site. More Info Soon.
. @Weekend-Wondering
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; May 4th, 2024 at 02:02 PM.
Old May 4th, 2024, 11:37 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

@Weekend-Wondering (HELP I LOVE ALL YOUR PLOTS)

I want to offer for Lover 2!! For the plot I have Bramblekit/paw/frost, a molly that I have *yet* to submit yet but I can whenever! She is definitely the definition of loyal, even to the most toxic of the cats. As long as they're friends she'd be loyal. She is fairly soft-hearted to her closest friends (in this example, Lover 1 and Rosekit).

As she developed liking for Rosekit, I can imagine her feeling sick of the friendship as it went on and keep herself silent just so she could still believe that their friendship is not a red flag and toxic. If I say that when she attacks Rosekit at the end she could certainly be out of her mind from all the heaviness she had been getting from her "friends". Though maybe not dying, she can live, and so suddenly disappear from ThunderClan...

Never would she mean to harm another, yet the friendship would certainly still make her "twisted" in some ways. Maybe it can cause her to be delusional in the future, or mayhaps even make her believe that was how friendship works. If she ever gotten new friends, it could be easy for her to become a mixed personality of the trio together, a red flag sometimes, yet also one that cares. At least this is in my opinion this could happen!!

(On another hand, maybe after the fight Bramble would leave ThunderClan for a while before they came back again with a whole new different identity and personality, with revenge for Rose and Lover 1? Just some plot that can happen, if you accept ofc!)
Old May 8th, 2024, 08:26 PM
I’m in the Walls

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Old May 11th, 2024, 06:11 AM
I’m in the Walls

Every-once-and-a-while bump

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Old May 16th, 2024, 04:55 AM
I’m in the Walls

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; May 16th, 2024 at 04:55 AM.