Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by gs29513
Today 05:30 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 05:27 PM
Frost and Dust Training
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:19 PM
Art competition!
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 05:16 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 05:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 13th, 2019, 10:43 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
his head perked up at that only to shake his head frantically "nono! I just wanted to train by myself . You know, to please him. As in... Me being able to do things myself without having to be asked ." he tried to explain . That could've went better...speaking of which . his tail went up as if another light bulb went off above his head . "maybe redpaw and I could train with each other? I just wanna forget about iceheart for a while ."

Leaftail narrowed her eyes at the young apprentice. She should discuss this with that mousebrained mentor. Her thoughts turned blank as Maplepaw mentioned Iceheart. Admiration flooded in the molly's mind. "What do you think Redpaw?" she questioned the Selkirk rex. Redpaw nodded. "Then it is agreed." she turned her head over to Maplepaw.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old October 13th, 2019, 10:48 PM

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft nodded slightly.
"True. But Leafbare's coming, and cats are still weak." He remarked , darkening the conversation, "And this is the leader's first Leaf-bare, so it could be difficult." He added. He imagined all of the treacherous things that could happen, but kept a straight face. He glanced a Boulderheart. "Though things could be worse..." He mewed, ready to ruin the world with his dark opinions.
Boulderheart nodded “those are all valid concerns she murmured” looking off across the camp, and at the clan she loved so dearly. “And many cats are weak from the fighting” she looked up at the sky watching clouds drift across, she had not thought about how every one was weakend from the battle “but I’m sure our leader will know what to do, they are guided by starclan after all” she tried her best to sound reassuring

Old October 13th, 2019, 10:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Leaftail narrowed her eyes at the young apprentice. She should discuss this with that mousebrained mentor. Her thoughts turned blank as Maplepaw mentioned Iceheart. Admiration flooded in the molly's mind. "What do you think Redpaw?" she questioned the Selkirk rex. Redpaw nodded. "Then it is agreed." she turned her head over to Maplepaw.
his eyebrows furrowed at that look foxdung! She took it wrong .... "I just wanna make it clear . everything is fine between us. I just wanna surprise him is all." he meowed and put emphasise on everything . After a few painful moments in silence he smiled once hearing the ' ok' "great! " he purred. With that he looked over at redpaw and passed up to him " so....what have you learned recently ???" he asked.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 13th, 2019, 11:11 PM

Quote:
his eyebrows furrowed at that look foxdung! She took it wrong .... "I just wanna make it clear . everything is fine between us. I just wanna surprise him is all." he meowed and put emphasise on everything . After a few painful moments in silence he smiled once hearing the ' ok' "great! " he purred. With that he looked over at redpaw and passed up to him " so....what have you learned recently ???" he asked.
Redpaw meowed, charged with excitement. "I learned how to back kick and how to swipe my forepaw! About you?" the red apprentice asked.

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old October 14th, 2019, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Redpaw meowed, charged with excitement. "I learned how to back kick and how to swipe my forepaw! About you?" the red apprentice asked.
how to swipe? We've been doing that since kithood! ...no matter.. . Twitching his whiskers the tom did his best to dodge ..which may have been sloppy . "not much honestly . Perhaps you could teach me a bit??" he asked . don't trip ...don't trip.

Old October 14th, 2019, 12:08 PM

Quote:
how to swipe? We've been doing that since kithood! ...no matter.. . Twitching his whiskers the tom did his best to dodge ..which may have been sloppy . "not much honestly . Perhaps you could teach me a bit??" he asked . don't trip ...don't trip.
Redpaw looked at his mentor. Leaftail was narrowed her old gold eyes more. "Alright. I guess I'll teach you a bit." she finally responded. "First, we will see how well you can do when a enemy charges at you." the serious molly announced glancing at Maplepaw then Redpaw and back to the younger apprentice again.

No no word
Old October 14th, 2019, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Redpaw looked at his mentor. Leaftail was narrowed her old gold eyes more. "Alright. I guess I'll teach you a bit." she finally responded. "First, we will see how well you can do when a enemy charges at you." the serious molly announced glancing at Maplepaw then Redpaw and back to the younger apprentice again.
his ears folded back "not my fault that it was literally the first few times I saw him " he mumbled to his paws. Then the tom smiled to himself easy enough! with that he got into a crouch with his tail up and rump in the air "ready! Come at me redpaw."

Last edited by Leucos; October 14th, 2019 at 12:22 PM.
Old October 14th, 2019, 12:30 PM

Quote:
his ears folded back "not my fault that it was literally the first few times I saw him " he mumbled to his paws. Then the tom smiled to himself easy enough! with that he got into a crouch with his tail up and rump in the air "ready! Come at me redpaw."
"Train safely; claws sheathed, no bite that is too deep." Leaftail reminded them. Redpaw sprints towards his clanmate, claws sheathed like his mentor told him to. The she-cat mentor, a tail length away from the training, eyed her clanmates.

No no word
Old October 14th, 2019, 12:38 PM

Quote:
"Train safely; claws sheathed, no bite that is too deep." Leaftail reminded them. Redpaw sprints towards his clanmate, claws sheathed like his mentor told him to. The she-cat mentor, a tail length away from the training, eyed her clanmates.
keeping it in mind the tom inhaled then exhailed . Trying to calm himself . it's ok if you get it wrong . Remember that . Flicking his tail he darted toward red. First going one way which was left then quickly went to the right only to try and do a tail swipe to get redpaw off his paws. c'mon ...work! It worked well enough in my head.....

Old October 14th, 2019, 03:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Elfinpaw, although naturally empathic, was having trouble relating to the depressed apprentice. Elfinpaw lacked the memories of an actual family and had no siblings. She's certainly never had to deal with having kin kill their own kin either nor did she have an abusive father. So it was hard for her figure out what to say that wouldn't utterly insensitive. Normally the petite apprentice just spoke without worrying about her words, but this topic was clearly very delicate.

"Well, I can't say that just because you're older that you should just forget about it." She spoke after a prolonged paused. "I've heard cats say that time heals everything, but I don't think that this is one of those things that can be fixed with time. Yet it's not like you can change what's happened either." She meowed half to herself half to Soaringpaw. "I'm not saying you should ignore all the bad things that have happened, yet, you shouldn't let them define you either."

It wasn't hard to tell the apprentice was struggling to find the right words here. One of the older cats probably would have been better at this then her considering her age, yet she was going to try. "Hm...you probably don't understand what I'm getting at because I don't understand what I'm getting at." She sighed, most likely going to give herself a headache trying to console the apprentice.
She sighed,” That’s what everyone says...” she knew that advice was probably accurate but she didn’t want to wait,” I’ve waited to moons, but it still hasn’t improved yet.” She meowed
Closed Thread