Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 10:30 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 10:28 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:20 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 10:01 AM
Newt finder!
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 10:00 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 26th, 2021, 08:08 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

ShadowClan Training Against Dogs (Open to Shadowclan Apps and Warriors)

Event [#event]

@Undertaker @BILL. Can you put this in the sidebar?

IF YOUR CHARACTER DOES SOMETHING SCORCH NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT, MENTION OR QUOTE ME. I ALMOST NEVER SEE POSTS WITHOUT A MENTION.

This event is for Shadowclan apprentices and warriors. If Scorchstrike sees there are kits she will send them home.

This event is to teach how to fight against dogs! Scorchstrike feels that her clan mates are woefully underprepared on how to defend themselves against these terrifying creatures, and she wants to remedy that. Scorchstrike wants to keep this event under control, and she's quite nice, but she'll yell at your cat if need be, and if things get too out of hand she will send them home. If your cat really causes trouble she will attack them and report them to Dawnstar. Don't take advantage of her kindness, she only wants to help. Also, if enough cats ask, Scorch will be like "YoU wAnNa KnOw HoW i GoT tHeSe ScArS!!1!!11one!" (it was dogs. What a surprise.)

This RP takes place outside the camp, in a clearing Scorchstrike has determined to be safe.

Well. It was surprising that Dawnstar had approved of her idea, and she was pleased about it, but that didn't mean Scorchstrike wasn't nervous. She woke up while it was still dark, got her approval, and dragged her sleepy butt out to an empty clearing she had scouted out a few days before. So here she was. The dew on the frosty grass and leaves glittered in the cold morning light, and it was just early enough that the birds weren't awake to sing their songs. The quiet helped her anxiety a little bit.

Looking out at the no one who was there, she lowered her tail and ears in disappointment. Does no one want to come? Do they think my idea is bad, or that it's not important? But then she remembered it was the crack of dawn. Of course no one would be there yet.
Simultaneously relaxing and getting mad about being nervous over nothing, Scorchstrike rehearsed what she was going to teach her future 'students' in her head. Many cats in Shadowclan had never even seen a dog, so they wouldn't know how dangerous and terrifying they are. She also knew her clanmates were very proud and a bit stuck up, so she would have to come up with something to get across to them how dangerous these creatures really were.

A buzz of inspiration came to her. Unsheathing her claws, Scorchstrike made 6 lines in the ground, all in a row. Then she scratched 6 more lines about the length of different dogs she had seen. From the size of the very small yappy thing that looked more like a rat than a dog to the monster that attacked her. Then she found 6 sturdy sticks and broke them at the approximate height of the dogs and drove them into the lines. Then she sat down on a flat dry rock to wait for her first cat to show. Her mind was already buzzing with ideas. I can't wait! Wait. I'm hungry. She had actually gone hunting near here the day before, and she had buried and forgotten about a small mouse that would be enough to curb her appetite, and it did.

Last edited by ChillCat; March 26th, 2021 at 09:06 AM. Reason: formatting for easier reading
Old March 26th, 2021, 08:59 AM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Default Re: Training Against Dogs (Open to Shadowclan Apps and Warriors)

Frostpaw opened his eyes and, for a moment, was confused when he didn't recognize the roof over his head. Then, he remembered his apprentice ceremony the day before. I'm an apprentice!" he thought excitedly. Scrambling to his feet, he pushed his way out of the apprentice's den. Spotting a lone warrior in the clearing, he hurried over to her. "What are you doing?" he asked, studying the scratches and sticks in the ground. Whatever it was, he wanted to be a part of it. @ChillCat

Old March 26th, 2021, 09:21 AM
oyasumi

Event [#event]

( @MooingPanda )
Scorchstrike was absentmindedly thinking about lesson plans when a small voice broke the semi-silence. Turning to see who it was, Scorchstrike was pleasantly surprised at the apprentice taking initiative. "I'm Scorchstrike. You're Frostpaw, right? I saw you get your new name at the meeting. Congratulations." And she did mean it. New ranks were always a good thing, it made Shadowclan stronger and brought in new blood.
"As for what I'm doing, I'm running an event to teach our clanmates how to defend themselves against dogs. These sticks are to show the length and height of dogs I've been unfortunate enough to meet. You're the first one here."

Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old March 26th, 2021, 09:45 AM
Champion All-Nighter

"Ooh, that sounds fun." Frostpaw sat down. "I just got apprenticed, so I don't know anything yet. Well, I don't know any real moves, but I bet I could fight a dog." Even though Frostpaw had no idea what a dog looked like, he had heard stories of cats fighting them and pictured doing so himself. By now, he was pretty confident that he could beat one. @ChillCat

Old March 26th, 2021, 09:47 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Berrypaw padded up to where her mentor had made an announcement. "Can I join?" she asked excitedly. @ChillCat

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old March 26th, 2021, 09:53 AM

My Mood: Bored

frogpaw walked to the forming group of course the weaklings are joining he thought to himself. he didnt think this would be to fun but meh he wanted to join anyway

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old March 27th, 2021, 03:57 PM
oyasumi

Event [#event]

3 apprentices seemed like enough to start.
"Hello everyone, I bet you're wondering what this is about. I've noticed pretty much no one in Shadowclan knows how to fight against dogs, and given how dangerous they are, I'm here to remedy that. You are all going to at least learn some defensive moves if it kills me."

They were all apprentices, so they probably didn't know much. Scorchstrike noticed Frogpaw had shown up and inwardly groaned.
"I won't tolerate any funny business from any of you. Any trouble and I'll feed you to the next predator I see."

"What do any of you actually know about dogs? Have you seen any before?" If Frostpaw thought he could take a dog he was wrong. Scorchstrike knew her experiences weren't normal, most cats who fought one rarely lived to tell the tale.
@MooingPanda @Stormpoppy @feather lily

Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old March 27th, 2021, 04:09 PM
Champion All-Nighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post

Event [#event]

3 apprentices seemed like enough to start.
"Hello everyone, I bet you're wondering what this is about. I've noticed pretty much no one in Shadowclan knows how to fight against dogs, and given how dangerous they are, I'm here to remedy that. You are all going to at least learn some defensive moves if it kills me."

They were all apprentices, so they probably didn't know much. Scorchstrike noticed Frogpaw had shown up and inwardly groaned.
"I won't tolerate any funny business from any of you. Any trouble and I'll feed you to the next predator I see."

"What do any of you actually know about dogs? Have you seen any before?" If Frostpaw thought he could take a dog he was wrong. Scorchstrike knew her experiences weren't normal, most cats who fought one rarely lived to tell the tale.
@MooingPanda @Stormpoppy @feather lily

Frostpaw jumped a bit at Scorchstrike's threat, then realized that she probably wouldn't do that. "They live with Twolegs," he offered. "And they're big."

Old March 29th, 2021, 12:13 PM

My Mood: Bored

Frogpaw looked around bored they live with two legs most of the time, they attack cats and don’t care about territory he said

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Closed Thread