Today 03:39 AM

Old Yesterday, 02:19 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 5 days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ @Myling ]
Rasberrryswirl
A yawn escaped Rasberry's jaws as she emerged from the warrior's den, during which she oriented her face away from the clearing. No one needed to see that. The grey molly padded across the sandy clearing towards the stream, stretching out her hind legs as she walked. Why the dirt had to be so sandy she had no clue, but it aggravated her to no end how much the sediment clung to her long fur. With a sigh she settled down by the water, crouching neatly with her tail wrapped around her flank. After a few laps of water she began mindlessly grooming herself, trying to decide what she would do for the day. Hunting, perhaps? Yes, hunting could be fun. The pile was looking rather meager...

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), skykit (thc), autumn
character bios
Old Yesterday, 02:42 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Paranoid

Rottenheart

Rottenheart exists.

[Activity post - closed]

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old Yesterday, 03:28 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
[ @Myling ]
Rasberrryswirl
A yawn escaped Rasberry's jaws as she emerged from the warrior's den, during which she oriented her face away from the clearing. No one needed to see that. The grey molly padded across the sandy clearing towards the stream, stretching out her hind legs as she walked. Why the dirt had to be so sandy she had no clue, but it aggravated her to no end how much the sediment clung to her long fur. With a sigh she settled down by the water, crouching neatly with her tail wrapped around her flank. After a few laps of water she began mindlessly grooming herself, trying to decide what she would do for the day. Hunting, perhaps? Yes, hunting could be fun. The pile was looking rather meager...

~Willow'Paw~
| 9 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

She rolled over again. She'd been in her nest for almost the whole day, and her sore muscles were screaming at her: "WE'RE SORE! SORENESS THREATENS US! WE'LL MAKE IT WORSE IF YOU DON'T MAKE IT STOP! wait-", while her stomach was groveling: "EAT SOMETHING! NOW NOW EAT! YOU HAVEN'T EATEN FOR AN UNACEPPTABLE AMOUNT OF NO-EATING!" while her mind complained: "sooo tired... why won't the other just not be so quiet like the heart... heart never demands anything and just does its job.... uuugh" and soon she couldn't take her body screaming at her. With a small fire of fuzzyness along her forearm, she got up. A small sigh under her breath, and she padded out of the Apprentices' Den for what felt the first time in ages. She was about to bee-line for the Fresh-kill pile, when a cat caught her eye by the stream. She felt like she needed to interact more. She quickly went to collect herself a small mouse, and she had a moment of wondering whether she should bring her older sibling a piece of fresh-kill too. She went back and forth on it, before taking a thrush to give to Raspberryswirl. Hopefully she liked thrush. She breifly garnered as much confidence as she could, before trotting over."Uhm, H-Hello, Raspberrys-swirl," She mewed as she slowly came closer. Now was that time where she didn't know what to do; should she keep on saying greetings and stuff? Should she wait for they're response? Should she give them the thrush? It kind of made her head go all spinny and stuff.

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |
Old Yesterday, 04:05 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaybug. View Post
Batstorm
Beefed Up 1-3, Kitty Soft Paws

Batstorm was walking in the clearing when he accidentally stepped on another warrior... Dizzycloud. Whoops... "Uhm... Sorry..." he mumbled out awkwardly. The black furred warrior hadn't seen Dizzycloud at all.

To be honest, he's been out of it all day so far. Batstorm is extremely exhausted, his steps were clumsy and he almost fell over when he apologized. Though, he regained his balance after a few moments. He rubbed a paw against his forehead then looked back down at the other warrior.

- @Aolani
Dizzycloud was enjoying her peace in her head. Fragments of what could be called thoughts flickered through her mind occasionally, and the commotion of camp kept her awake, but for the most part, it was silent in her head. Say, if she could ignore the noise of cats conversing all around her, she could take a nap! A great idea.

Just as she got up to yawn and head to the warriors den, she felt her tail get stepped on. Her happiness shifted into anger in the blink of an eye. Who was this person? Bat... Batstorm. She determined after sniffing the cool air. She glared at them. "Watch where you're stepping." She grumbled crankily. Maybe she should be a bit nicer. They did apologize. Hmm, what to say, though? "Where are you off to?" She asked, masking her annoyance.

--
(at the time of the body thing)

Yellowtwist arrived. Whitetwist. It was him. But white. Definitely. He stared at the body. There was a bite with dark red blood that surrounded it. He gets wanting to kill someone, he was always plotting the death and end of Thunderclan, but number one, this cat did literally nothing wrong as far as he knew, and eating cats? His stomach twisted. He could handle the blood, but just the thought of eating a cat was horrendous. Leave it to vultures.

He would figure out who did it himself. The first to cats to pop up in his mind were Goopywhisker and Mumblemoth. He looked at Goopywhisker, then at the lifeless, bloody body. No, that guy couldn't have. There would've been a lot more unidentified substances splattered and mixed with the blood that was seeping into the fur of the victim. That didn't rule Mumblemoth out, though.

WAIT. Even if it hadn't been anywhere close to the Thunderclan border, it could have been a Thunderclan cat! Who else would be so cruel and... not sane (He still couldn't get over the bite)? He bared his teeth at nothing for a few seconds then returned to his very disgusted face.

Wow, okay, so Fireflyflicker was now on his list of "very possibly a murderer and cannibal" list. He didn't know how good his detective skills were, but going "this is the evidence huh" and then stealing the evidence? Nope.

Well, he had gathered everything he needed to at the moment. He walked away.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Mica @furrensic @silver. @Omari @sillycreatur @IDIOTICBEAN101 @alec @SuspiciousMindz @Wingnettle @paris [So its clear, Enforcers and Mica you do not have to interrogate anyone as I'll be giving you an IC excuse to get out of the extra work.]

Loud! Dawnstar had been planning to leave her den when Fireflyflicker dashed inside apparently with a tuft of mouse fur, yapping about speculations and dung that Dawnstar was already aware of. Of course, it was a ShadowClan warrior! There was a reason Dawnstar had told her Enforcers to get to the bottom of this discreetly! Ugh! She got this for ignoring the problem and hoping it'd go away. Ignoring the urge to shatter Fireflyflicker's jaw, without a word to the molly, Dawnstar stomped her way outside to the clearing.

Hawkbite, Lynxshade, and Mistlewhisker were already on the scene she assumed doing crowd control or something similar, among a bunch of other mousebrains. Dawnstar walked towards the body, giving a deep thunderous growl to get cats out of her way. Blocking her path could result in some jaw-breaking. The hulking feline slowly rove her amber glare over the body. As disappointing as it was to lose another clanmate, at least it wasn't someone she deemed overly useful.

Still, hadn't she told her Enforcers to figure out who was eating her cats?! The natural urge to blame them was there, but as she had only informed Hawkbite not long ago, snapping at them would do no good. Fireflyflicker had already given her a general run-down of the incident.

She'd rather hear it from the one who found the body. Goopywhisker's statement gave her more to go off of but nothing helpful. Wonderful. This was going to cause such a headache. On top of worrying about a stupid prophecy, now she had to worry about idiots and speculations trying to find out who was killing cats, not to mention the clan's fear. What a mess! Why was ShadowClan always the clan turning into a murder mystery?!

"No one is allowed out of camp without a patrol of three cats, and permission from me, Mistlewhisker, or the Enforcers." Dawnstar roared. This was getting out of paw.

"Fireflyflicker," Dawnstar turned her irked gaze to the warrior. "I don't care what you were trying to do, help or not, there is an order around here. An authority I created so I don't have to deal with cats barging into my den and wasting my time." She spat at the warrior. Dawnstar hated wasting time.

"You don't think I don't know it's a damn ShadowClan cat?!" Dawnstar hissed. "You don't know whether it was planted there or if Whitetwist just had a mouse for breakfast, you don't know if it was a set-up or not, and the reason the body wasn't eaten could be simply because they couldn't finish it or they're taunting us, the latter seems more likely at this point. But between entering my den without permission, stealing evidence, disrespecting authority, and your lack of self-control. You've earned yourself a demotion, Fireflypaw." She was lucky this was all she had earned. Dawnstar should be breaking something for walking into her den like that!

"You need to learn to slow down, respect authority, and listen to your clanmates. They might have saved you from earning my ire. You'll remain an apprentice for the next two moons." Dawnstar glanced in Hawkbite's direction and Mistlewhisker's direction.

"You two can add any punishments you think she deserves. I want the Warriors questioned, see if you can figure out who went out with Whitetwist. No one was allowed out of camp without a second cat. Also, see if you can find out who was out of camp in the last few hours, I want another cat to account for their whereabouts if the warrior remained in camp. Let them know that if they are found lying about the warrior's whereabouts, they face exile or execution." Dawnstar was not happy about interrogating the whole clan, but this was getting too serious not to.

"I want guards at the entrance and the medicine den. If you need extra paws, have the Guards help or enlist those you trust. I'm going to sniff around the Icy Heartlands, no one leaves camp until I return." She ordered the commander and the deputy. "Have Lostspark or Mossfreckle look at the body, maybe they'll find something we're missing. Once done, get Whitetwist buried."

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; Yesterday at 06:10 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Sootpaw taps the ground.

[closed]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker