Last post by squidz
Today 09:50 AM

Old November 16th, 2019, 09:44 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Russet Red [Open]

[ Open ]

Plodding across the land, Tawnystep carried a scrawny mouse in her mouth, her tail low and dragging across the ground. She had been hunting all day, and was only able to catch the measly little rodent she held. The russet she-cat cursed herself again and again, her paws heavy with frustration as they thumped on the ground after every step she took. Tawnystep's bi-colored gaze flickered back and forth, watching for anything out of the ordinary in the territory around her. Spotting nothing, she gave a sigh and allowed the mouse to plop on the ground, sitting down.
Boredom pulled at her. With nothing to do, and a rather unsuccessful hunting trip, she didn't know what to do. She supposed she could nap- she had been out since sunrise, after all, and the sun had begun to set long ago. Her lips pulled into a frown, her paws shuffling on the ground. They itched it move, to run through the territory as she chased prey, or to fight off a trespasser. The WindClan she-cat simply stayed still, however, milling over her thoughts with the occasional sigh slipping from her lips. There was absolutely nothing to do, was there?

Last edited by lio; November 16th, 2019 at 09:44 PM.
Old November 16th, 2019, 10:41 PM

Gender: bigender, any pronouns are fine! i primarily use she/her.
My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: Russet Red [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post

[ Open ]

Plodding across the land, Tawnystep carried a scrawny mouse in her mouth, her tail low and dragging across the ground. She had been hunting all day, and was only able to catch the measly little rodent she held. The russet she-cat cursed herself again and again, her paws heavy with frustration as they thumped on the ground after every step she took. Tawnystep's bi-colored gaze flickered back and forth, watching for anything out of the ordinary in the territory around her. Spotting nothing, she gave a sigh and allowed the mouse to plop on the ground, sitting down.
Boredom pulled at her. With nothing to do, and a rather unsuccessful hunting trip, she didn't know what to do. She supposed she could nap- she had been out since sunrise, after all, and the sun had begun to set long ago. Her lips pulled into a frown, her paws shuffling on the ground. They itched it move, to run through the territory as she chased prey, or to fight off a trespasser. The WindClan she-cat simply stayed still, however, milling over her thoughts with the occasional sigh slipping from her lips. There was absolutely nothing to do, was there?
My, my. How kind of StarClan to bless me with the chance to meet such a beautiful she-cat here. ❞ His voice is velvet, smooth-- but teasing. Bramblepelt wasn't dumb, far from it, he knew how he must look to her; his presence here was suspicious. Not only that, he was from ShadowClan, she was from... WindClan? He takes a moment to taste the air, attempting to get a better feel for her scent. His tail sways lazily from side to side as he keeps his distance, partly for his sake, partly for her sake.

Now, I must ask, what brings a cat all the way out here? ❞ He knows they weren't from the Clans' territory, but he has never seen another soul in all his moons of using this place as his hideaway. A part of him worries that she might tell others of him-- it would cause problems, no doubt. He wasn't breaking any rules, but he was walking a fine line. Besides, what would he do without his weekly explorations to the places where the Clans held no power? Just the thought of being confined to one territory leaves him nauseous.

[hello! i hope me replying is okay! let me know if there's any problems.]
Old November 16th, 2019, 11:34 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ It's perfectly fine!! ]
[ @cherrymer ]

She turned at the sound of a voice, her ear twitching in acknowledgement. Her tail flicked up, nose wrinkling at the tom's scent. "And who might you be?" Tawnystep questioned, caution pulling at her. The russet molly's eyes examined the unfamiliar tom, observing his appearance. Tawnystep's pupils narrowed briefly, but she forced herself to remain calm and almost unfazed at the sudden appearance of the foreign feline.
"I was hunting." Her whiskers pulled back against her cheeks as she sat still as a statue, the only movement being the occasional flick of her tail matched with the rise and fall of her chest. Tawnystep dug her claws into the ground. She knew she was over the Clan border- it wasn't surprising that she had come across someone she had never met. Her ears perked, showing that she was listening intently. WindClan would kill her if they found she was hunting outside the territory- but the measly mouse had crossed it, and it was the only prey she had managed to catch all day. So she squinted and stared at the unknown cat, braced for anything that may happen.
Old November 30th, 2019, 12:39 PM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark

@hxneysuckle
(Heyo, I hope I'm not interrupting anything by replying here :v
Hawkdusk paces along the border, long plumy tail flicking impatiently. His sharp grayish-blue eyes scan the area in front of him, and he opens his jaws to scent the air. Nose twitching, he growls quietly when he scents Tawnystep across the Shadowclan border. With a few wary glances about him, the dark furred tom stalks toward his clanmate's scent, keeping his tufted ears alert for sounds.

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS