Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:02 AM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:34 AM
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 25th, 2017, 01:08 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by monfang View Post

{ roxie is laying on me help }

Whitepaw scowled as he was pinned yet again. As Ashpaw stepped off him, he looked up and smiled. "Whoa, it's pretty." He said in awe. And he laughed, standing tall. "I am Whitestar, Ruler of all clans, together, OneClan will be the greatest clan to have ever been created!" He said triumphantly. "And I, Whitestar, make you, Ashstar, my deputy. Do you swear to protect OneClan with your life? And be loyal to us." He meowed, hopping onto a stone to be slightly taller than Ashpaw.
(Heh. What breed is she?)

"I do!" Ash'star' meowed solemnly, struggling to keep a straight face as he looked up at White'star'. He let out a stifled giggle at how serious they were acting, covering his mouth with a paw and clearing his throat.
Old July 25th, 2017, 01:23 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Amberstripe smiled at Ivorypaw and her brother. Turning to Sproutwhisker, the she cat nodded politely. "I see. I'm a Thunderclan cat myself, that should explain why I haven't seen you before." Amberstripe mewed. She looked at Ivorypaw, slightly surprised by the young cat's words. However, she was admittedly right.
Ivorypaw looked away from her mentors and back up at the leaders, imagining herself sitting among them. Her white pelt fluffed out with excitement as Ebonypaw nudged her. "You're spacing out again.." he hissed softly, Ivorypaw giggled and shrugged. Ebonypaw rolled his eyes with mock annoyance and turned his attention to the same place as her.
Old July 25th, 2017, 01:43 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(Heh. What breed is she?)

"I do!" Ash'star' meowed solemnly, struggling to keep a straight face as he looked up at White'star'. He let out a stifled giggle at how serious they were acting, covering his mouth with a paw and clearing his throat.
{ pit }
Whitepaw, too, struggled to keep a straight face, snickers slipping his maw. "Then be the best deputy ever." He said. And then, he broke. He bursted into incontrollable laughter, falling from the stone and rolling on the sand. "Wait, look! The leaders are announcing!" He said, pointing with his paw. "Come on!" he purred, and he ran along the sand, hopping over Ashpaw. "Race ya!" he called.
Old July 25th, 2017, 01:49 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by monfang View Post

{ pit }
Whitepaw, too, struggled to keep a straight face, snickers slipping his maw. "Then be the best deputy ever." He said. And then, he broke. He bursted into incontrollable laughter, falling from the stone and rolling on the sand. "Wait, look! The leaders are announcing!" He said, pointing with his paw. "Come on!" he purred, and he ran along the sand, hopping over Ashpaw. "Race ya!" he called.
(Cute!)

"Hey!" Ashpaw laughed, following after Whitepaw. His heart hammered in his chest with excitement, wondering what was going to happen when the leaders made their announcements. It was exciting, to say the least! His long legs helped him catch up to Whitepaw just in time, skidding to a stop beside him. "Dang, I think that's the first time I've ever lost a race. Sand is not good to run on," He giggled.
Old July 25th, 2017, 02:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
The tomcat couldn't pay attention to the leaders anymore; whatever this other cat was doing was bothering him. "Hmm, are you awake now?" Waspwhisker inquired, lifting up his head a little bit to peer down into the bush. He wasn't sure if the (probably ThunderClan) tom was awake or just talking in his sleep again.

The RiverClan warrior made no move to help Cuckootree get out of the bush; he just stared at him blankly.
Cuckootree grunted," Yeah...I'm awake now, I don't appreciate being forced to go to the gathering when the night before you were on patrol the whole night..."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 25th, 2017, 05:11 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Cuckootree grunted," Yeah...I'm awake now, I don't appreciate being forced to go to the gathering when the night before you were on patrol the whole night..."
"Hmm, really?" Waspwhisker asked. If he had night patrol duty and a gathering on the same night, he'd still probably be awake- although unbearably tired- just to hear about the other clan's business. After all, these gatherings were only once a month: it would be a shame to sleep through it all.

"Well, I guess that's unfortunate for you." The sleek-pelted tomcat sighed. He didn't want to say too much because he didn't quite trust Cuckootree, and he didn't even like making small talk with others to begin with. It was boring. And worthless. In a sunrise's time, he'd forget all about this strange encounter. (Not that he had a bad memory, but that Waspwhisker would be so preoccupied with other daytime things that were more useful, like hunting.)

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old July 25th, 2017, 05:42 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[OPEN TO MULTIPLE]

It was Daypaws first time at a gathering as a medicine cat. Amber eyes gazed around for the other medicine cats; if any were going to show up that is. They werent to keen on crowds and loud places but it was only so often there was a gathering anymore,and Daypaw wanted to represent Shadowclan. Even if they still would be having their apprentice name and all,Daypaw would try to be the best Med cat they could be. They were tired to say the least, eyes heavy from a rough dream the previous night. Daypaw slumped in a shaded part of the large clearing, deciding to lay down and curling their paws under themselves, eyes in slits simply watching.

[this could also be a starter for @Clover]
(will do use as a starter. hope you don't mind duplicating daypaw!)

Geckoleaf had always loved gatherings; it was always a chance to see friends from other clans, meet with the medicine cats, and hear news from the leaders. But this seasons' gathering was lacking someone; Cricketpaw. She should have been here, should have been bouncing around excitedly and chattering about how many friends she should make. But the little bengal wasn't; instead, she was dead, murdered as she followed an assignment from Geckoleaf.

Sometimes the medicine cat felt like she had been the one to kill Cricketpaw.

Her feet dragged across the ground, and her ears lay back smoothly against her skull. To her, the world was silent; not many cats could get through to her anymore. Her close friend, Mistfall, and the leader, Russetstar, could, from virtue of previous respect. Surgestorm would maybe be able to, and Zerosight or Northpath if they were still medicine cats. But for now, not much else could. Her ears pricked slightly; the sound of tired breathing, gentle and long, like she had heard from Cricketpaw many a late night. But she knew this sound; it was Daypaw, the ShadowClan medicine cat. A slight smile crossed her maw; she loved the company of the apprentice, as their personality was surprisingly refreshing. She beelined towards the golden figure, feet no longer dragging, a surprising vitality in her step. Finally, a friend!

(maybe her comparing daypaw to cricketpaw also helps to make them snap at geckoleaf, after being made into someone they're not?)

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old July 25th, 2017, 07:18 PM

My Mood: Dead

Swiftecho plodded through the clearing with Duskpaw, looking around. The apprentice had a cautioned look on his face, but Swiftecho knew that pestering him about it would only lead to a fight. He sighed and sat down, his green gaze flicking around the clearing curiously. He saw Moonsong head into the clearing without Dewpaw. He sympathetically looked over to her and caught her eye, swishing his tail onto the open spot next to him to signal it was open.
Dewpaw jumped up and gave a little bounce on his paws as the she-cat walked over. "Dewpaw...?" He asked, his voice trailing off sadly as he realized his sister wasn't following in her mentor's pawsteps.
"Oh, I'm sorry," murmured Moonsong, giving Swiftecho a grateful nod as she sat down next to him.
The three cats sat in an awkward silence, Duskpaw's hard gaze on the ground. Moonsong prayed to StarClan that someone would come along - she was itching to talk to someone from another Clan, anyways.
(Feel Free to Join In!!)
Old July 25th, 2017, 09:13 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
"I'm excited to see who will become your apprentice. With your teachings, I'm sure whoever it is will become great." She knew that being a medicine cat was a hard job, that they had to remember all sorts of things and understand messages from starclan. She couldn't imagine being one, she was fit for being a warrior and that's it, she couldn't even bear the smell of all the herbs in the medicine cat's den. "How can you remember all the different scents?" She had spoken before she realized, just speaking her thoughts accidentally.
"I'm excited too," Surgestorm meowed, his ears turning red at the compliment. He didn't deny it, taking a liking to the idea that it was true. The first moon make be a bit rough as he learned to really teach, but after that he'd probably be fairly good at it. He still remembered Turtleback's teachings, so all he had to do was to pass down that knowledge. Well, that and teach them how to listen to their ancestors - even though that is something they'd really have to figure out on their own with StarClan always being so vague and confusing. He starled a bit at the question, but perked up instantly once the intial shock was gone. Surge always liked to talk about his herbs. With a huge smile, he spoke: "I have a really good memory, and when you're around them all the time they really just stick in your brain. That, and they all look fairly different so if I'm ever confused on the scent then I just turn to sight." He caught sight of Daypaw and Geckoleaf and dipped his head to the two before turning back to look at the warrior.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; July 25th, 2017 at 09:16 PM.
Old July 25th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

The dilute she-cate glared at her mother with a playful look when she was bopped. "Yes I know but it's so stuffy in there what with all the rain lately. I had to get out," was all she had to defend herself. She knew her mother didn't mind the company, so she didn't particularly need the defense. "Oh sure don't ask me or Quietdance here if we've seen Dad 'cause you know we live in a fox den and never come out for any reason," she sassed at her brother. She wasn't really upset that he hadn't included her in the conversation but simply wanted to jut in with some sort of smart remark, which she did. "Anyway, I haven't seen him since yesterday. I figured he was staying behind with the border patrol?" She was guessing now. However, she glanced up at Snowstar. "Wait, is she expecting?" The queen glanced at her mother, then guessed the answer as she heard how embarrassingly shaky her voice got all of a sudden. Heat raised in her pelt as she realized this, and the queen simply scooched a bit closer to her mother. Maybe she wouldn't swipe her ear again if she acted cute, though that wasn't likely to happen.

The she-cat then looked to her mate and smiled. "Quietdance if you want to, you don't have to watch over me here. There's a truce between the clans, remember? And besides, Honeythistle's here as well as Mom," she said, though the more she spoke the more she sounded like she wanted him to go away, which was the last thing she wanted. "Never mind..." The dilute queen smiled at him, trying to get him to realize she didn't mean to sound, well mean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Honeythistle happily took the seat next to his mother, facing the crowd, but always kept his eyes upon his eldest kits that attended. Though he couldn't find Royalflash, which was okay for the time being, he supposed. He had purred at his mother's voice, picking up one of his paws to give it a delicate lick. The tom let out a laugh. A mix between a snort and a chuckle. ''Dad is one of the most judgmental cats we know.'' And, this was true. Honeythistle had looked up to his father as a kit, had tried his hardest to impress his father as he grew older. The one he didn't need to impress was his mother. After all, they were all loved by their mother. As his sister spoke, the tom gave a mischievous smirk towards her. ''Oh wow! I didn't even see you there!'' His tone was a bit over-exeraggerated, but he also knew how much his sister loved to toy with him. And, if he were being honest, the tom enjoyed the company of his family more than others. ''I don't think anybody wouldn't notice you, Feathermist. You have the most annoying voice. Ever.'' Honeythistle shot at her, giving her a charming smile. Even though they were older, who said they were too old for games? Thinking of his sons now, the tom shook his head. Now, he understood why they were so terrible. The tom turned his attention back to the leaders. ''I expect that no good leader of Thunderclan to be pregnant. Unless she's just picking up weight.'' He rolled his eyes, laughing.

Quietdance flicked his eyes towards the leaders, almost about to settle down next to his mate, until he heard her words. Which had quite surprised him in a manner. Perhaps, if she wanted him to leave, he would do that. The tom actually had gotten up, about to give her a curt nod. It was known that Quietdance hardly talked. Honeythistle found the other tom quite odd since he hardly said anything. ''How did you and that creep even end up together?'' The maine coon muttered, but only so his mother and sister could hear. Of course, Quietdance heard this, but he refused to acknowledge the presence of the male. Instead, he turned away flicking his tail, hearing her words that she did want him to stay, but the tom was fine with leaving. He didn't say anything much in the first place, and all he did was listen. So, he stepped away from the family of three, and turned his attention to the leaders on the rock.

!! Offensive content !!

(Sorry this took so long you guys >>; )

It did sadden the queen to be without her mate although her children were correct that he was very judgmental, but so was she. With a click of her tongue, the Maine-coon pressed herself between her two kits, the warmth from all their long pelts comforting her aching muscles. "I'm starting to get too old to trek to these gatherings." She huffed as she shook her head slightly. It was true that she was getting old, but by no means was she so tired because she was old. Though, she would never admit that it was from taking care of all her kits that was running her to her death, the amount of abuse her body had taken for almost seventy moons was taking it's toll as well. "Thunderclan will learn soon enough that they picked the wrong cat to lead them. I don't know if their deputy would be fit to lead either though. Starclan help them." It was a blunt statement, but she truly felt bad for the cats of Thunderclan. They would be lost with two irresponsible, fake leaders. At least Snowstar was following her true path and becoming a queen.

Giving both of her kits a dangerous look, she couldn't help but chuckle and nip at both their ears in response to the two of them bickering. "I swear Honeythistle, you're still such a kit. You too, Feathermist!" Of course, her tone was bubbling with humour and her eyes glazed over with affection as she gazed at each one for a brief moment. Although Cedar hated playing favorites, she did admire the two a bit more than most of their siblings. The two of them gave time and affection to her and it gave her nothing but joy to see the two of them getting along now. She knew that Feathermist and Honeythistle loved to antagonize each other, so seeing them at least progress from kitten fights to sibling jabs was a step in the right direction.

The queen shuffled her paws, tucking them neatly underneath her body as she twisted and offered her attention to Quietdance. While she did like him, he was quite strange as Honeythistle had very rudely mentioned. Flicking him with the tip of her tail, Cedartuft gave him "the look." You know, the look that a mother would give her kit when they misbehaved in public - that look. "Quietdance is a very sophisticated and nice cat. Be nice to him, Honeythistle." Cedartuft scolded gently before continuing on, "At least Snowstar is learning her place is in the nursery, unlike some other leaders..." Her voice was no louder than a whisper, making sure that only her kits could hear her, as she eyed up Russetstar making their way up onto Seastones. Had anyone else heard the queen, they would be at her neck with teeth bared defending the leader.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; July 25th, 2017 at 10:43 PM.
Closed Thread