Today 08:23 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 08:23 PM

Old September 20th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

My Mood: Cheerful

Default My stories (will add more as time goes on)

A Happy Ending for Jayfeather @Constellation

“Jayfeather,​ ​please,​ ​eat​ ​the​ ​herbs!”​ ​Alderheart​ ​pleaded.
“No.​ ​I’m​ ​going​ ​eat​ ​them,​ ​I’m​ ​still​ ​going​ ​to​ ​die,​ ​some​ ​young​ ​cat
will​ ​need​ ​them,​ ​and​ ​you’ll​ ​be​ ​sorry.”​ ​Jayfeather​ ​grunted,​ ​bursting
into​ ​a​ ​fit​ ​of​ ​coughing.​ ​The​ ​coughing​ ​went​ ​on​ ​until​ ​his​ ​paws​ ​felt
wet,​ ​and​ ​the​ ​metallic​ ​taste​ ​of​ ​blood​ ​was​ ​in​ ​his​ ​mouth.​​He collapsed into​ ​his​ ​nest.
“You’re​ ​not​ ​going​ ​to​ ​die!”​ ​Alderheart​ ​protested.​ ​“Lionblaze
would​ ​kill​ ​me!”
“He​ ​wouldn’t,”​ ​Jayfeather​ ​snorted.​ ​“He’s​ ​not​ ​mouse-brained
enough​ ​to​ ​leave​ ​the​ ​clan​ ​without​ ​a​ ​medicine​ ​cat.”​ ​His​ ​throat​ ​raw,
more​ ​coughs​ ​erupted​ ​from​ ​his​ ​mouth.​ ​His​ ​chest​ ​was​ ​tight,​ ​and​ ​he was​ ​shivering​ ​from​ ​the​ ​cold.
“I’ll​ ​get​ ​the​ ​others.”​ ​Whispered​ ​Alderheart.​ ​“Don’t​ ​die​ ​just
yet.”​ ​And​ ​he​ ​rushed​ ​out​ ​of​ ​the​ ​den.​ I won't ​ ​Promised​ ​Jayfeather silently.​ ​Soon,​ ​he​ ​could​ ​feel​ ​the​ ​presence​ ​of​ ​Alderheart,​ ​Sparkpelt, Lionblaze,​ ​and​ ​Cinderstar.
“Born​ ​in​ ​leaf-bare,​ ​die​ ​in​ ​leaf-bare,”​ ​Jayfeather​ ​rasped​ ​weakly.
“Ironic,​ ​isn’t​ ​it?”​ ​Lionblaze​ ​purred​ ​despite​ ​the​ ​situation.
“You’re​ ​dying,​ ​and​ ​this​ ​is​ ​the​ ​time​ ​you​ ​finally​ ​get​ ​a​ ​sense​ ​of
humor?”​ ​He​ ​chuckled​ ​sadly.​ ​“Why​ ​do​ ​you​ ​have​ ​to​ ​leave​ ​me​ ​now,
Jay?”
“Not​ ​my​ ​fault,”​ ​murmured​ ​Jayfeather.​ ​“I’ll​ ​say​ ​hi​ ​to​ ​Hollyleaf
for​ ​you,​ ​okay?”
“And​ ​everyone​ ​else,”​ ​Cinderstar​ ​added.​ ​“My​ ​family​ ​too​ ​okay?”
Jayfeather​ ​nodded​ ​feebly.
“Sparkpelt,​ ​you’re​ ​a​ ​good​ ​cat,​ ​stay​ ​that​ ​way,”​ ​Jayfeather​ ​went
on​ ​weakly.​ ​“And​ ​Alderheart?​ ​I’m​ ​proud​ ​of​ ​you,​ ​I​ ​want​ ​you​ ​to
know​ ​that.​ ​I​ ​haven’t​ ​really​ ​shown​ ​that.”
“O-okay,”​ ​Alderheart​ ​choked​ ​out.​ ​“I’ll​ ​miss​ ​you.”
“We’ll​ ​all​ ​miss​ ​your​ ​grumpiness.”​ ​Whispered​ ​Cinderstar,
tears​ ​in​ ​her​ ​eyes.
“Goodbye,​ ​brother.”​ ​Lionblaze​ ​said.​ ​ ​Jayfeather​ ​wanted​ ​to​ ​say
the​ ​same,​ ​but​ ​his​ ​power​ ​of​ ​speech​ ​had​ ​been​ ​stolen.​ ​Suddenly,​ ​he
could​ ​see.​ ​He​ ​could​ ​see​ ​his​ ​now​ ​limp​ ​and​ ​useless​ ​body,​ ​Lionblaze and​ ​the​ ​rest​ ​of​ ​the​ ​sad​ ​faces​ ​weeping,​ ​and​ ​Hollyleaf​ ​standing before​ ​him.
“Hollyleaf!”​ ​he​ ​cried.
“Jayfeather!”​ ​she​ ​said​ ​brightly.​ ​“Come​ ​on,​ ​let’s​ ​go!”​ ​she
bounded​ ​lightly​ ​out​ ​of​ ​the​ ​den​ ​and​ ​into​ ​the​ ​sky,​ ​Jayfeather
following.​ ​Suddenly,​ ​they​ ​were​ ​in​ ​a​ ​beautiful​ ​starry​ ​forest,
surrounded​ ​by​ ​warm,​ ​familiar​ ​faces.​ ​Pushing​ ​through​ ​the​ ​crowd
was​ ​Leafpool​ ​and​ ​Squirrelflight.
“Jayfeather!”​ ​they​ ​cried​ ​happily.​ ​The​ ​four​ ​cats​ ​purred​ ​and​ ​and
touched​ ​noses.
“Jayfeather,​ ​my​ ​son!”​ ​another​ ​voice​ ​said,​ ​and​ ​Bramblestar
bounded​ ​toward​ ​them.​ ​The​ ​family​ ​embraced.
“I​ ​only​ ​wish​ ​you​ ​could​ ​stay,”​ ​Hollyleaf​ ​whispered.​ ​Jayfeather
pulled​ ​away.
“Aren’t​ ​I?”​ ​he​ ​asked,​ ​confused.
“No,”​ ​Squirellflight​ ​purred.​ ​“We​ ​have​ ​a​ ​surprise​ ​for​ ​you!
Leafpool,​ ​would​ ​you​ ​like​ ​to​ ​do​ ​the​ ​honours?”​ ​Leafpool​ ​smiled.
“Of​ ​course!”​ ​she​ ​said​ ​happily,​ ​and​ ​touched​ ​noses​ ​with Jayfeather.​ ​Before​ ​he​ ​had​ ​the​ ​chance​ ​to​ ​ask​ ​what​ ​was​ ​going​ ​on, there​ ​was​ ​a​ ​bright​ ​light​ ​and​ ​he​ ​was​ ​suddenly​ ​on​ ​a​ ​mountain​ ​by​ ​a waterfall.​ ​The​ ​tribe’s​ ​waterfall.
Not​ ​daring​ ​to​ ​believe​ ​it,​ ​he​ ​padded​ ​behind​ ​it​ ​and​ ​w​as suddenly​ ​greeted​ ​with​ ​gasps​ ​of​ ​“Jay’s​ ​Wing​ ​is​ ​back!”​ ​Rising​ ​M​oon sped​ ​to​ ​his​ ​side​ ​and​ ​touched​ ​noses​ ​with​ ​him.
“Oh​ ​Jay’s​ ​Wing,”​ ​she​ ​whispered.​ ​“I​ ​never​ ​thought​ ​I’d​ ​see​ ​the
day​ ​when​ ​I’d​ ​be​ ​a​ ​grandmother.”​ ​his​ ​heart​ ​bursting​ ​inside​ ​of​ ​him
he​ ​leaned​ ​away​ ​from​ ​the​ ​grey​ ​and​ ​white​ ​she​ ​cat​ ​to​ ​see​ ​the​ ​most
beautiful​ ​sight​ ​he’d​ ​ever​ ​seen.​ ​Half​ ​Moon​ ​staring​ ​at​ ​him​ ​disbelief
and​ ​joy​ ​in​ ​her​ ​gaze.
The​ ​End

Last edited by Captain Toad; September 20th, 2017 at 06:21 PM.
Old September 20th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

Default Re: My stories (will add more as time goes on)

Ashlooke: A Dragon's Tail
@Constellation
Edewile curled up around her daughter, Ashlooke. The little dragonet was sleeping peacefully between her mother’s paws. A smile tugged at Edewile’s lips. Suddenly, her sensitive ears picked up footsteps heading toward her cave. Hurryingly, she curled her tail around her daughter and stood up, facing the
entrance. A man, bearded, and covered with scars emerged.
“Hello, Edewile.” he said. “I haven’t seen you for a long time!” Edwile knew this man. His name was Darco Inke’scale’, and he was a man of dragon killing.
“What do you want, Darco?” she asked steadily.
“Oh, nothing, just your daughter.” he replied casually. And as if to answer the question brewing in Edewile’s mind, he said, “I was told by my soothsayer that she would kill me in the future, and well, I can’t have that happen. So I have come to fix my future.” Edewile signaled with her tail to her care-taker, Alfie, the Scavenger dragon, a lowly species of dragon covered with feathers, but surprisingly obedient, to take Ashlooke and escape through the secret exit at the back of the cave. The tiny dragon carefully placed the sleeping dragonet on his back and sped toward the exit, despite his old age. Darco, meanwhile was staring at Edewile, waiting for her answer.
“Never,” she said bravely. “Will I let you lay one of your filthy fingers on Ashlooke.” Darco smirked as if he was expecting that answer.
“Your choice.” he said simply. At those words, there was a noise like a hurricane, and the face of a dragon appeared. Not a normal dragon face, no, this one was colossal. So enormous, so frightening, that I cannot describe it in words. It was as black as ink, and had glowing red eyes, with small black pupils at the center. The creature slowly opened its mouth, which was glowing orange, as if it had been charging up its flames. With ease, a wall of fire erupted from the dragon’s mouth, crackling and roaring. It split into two when it got to Darco, like a river hitting a rock in its way. The heat hit Edewile like a giant boulder. Just in time, she put up her wing to block the fire. The pain was great, but she kept going. Edewile knew that the news would reach The Dragon Haven, a kingdom of dragons fighting against Darco. They would do and analysis of her body, and see that their enemy had a very
powerful dragon on his side. The news could save them.
The flames kept on going for fifteen minutes, not stopping once. Finally, Edewile’s wing ripped, as it was very fragile from being burnt for so long. The flames ate greedily at her scales, slithering to her soft stomach. Edewile gritted her teeth and bit her tongue to stop herself from screaming in pain. No, she would not
let Darco have that satisfaction. It was what seemed like hours when she finally gave up. Edewile collapsed onto the ground. The flames still roared around causing her much pain. “Stop,” she
whimpered. “I give up.” the dragon must’ve heard her, as the flames stopped. Darco stepped forward, smiling evilly.
“Search the cave!” He ordered. “Find the dragonet!” his soldiers leaped into the cave and searched every crack, corner and stone, but Ashlooke was nowhere to be found.
“We can’t find her sir!” one of the men shouted. Fury and rage came onto Darco’s face.
“What?!” he roared. Darco pushed his face close to Edewile’s. “Where…Is… That… Dragon?” Edewile looked up at him solemnly.
“I will never tell you.” she hissed, and breathed a puff of flames into his face. Darco coughed and brushed away the smoke, is face stinging.
“Fine. Have it your way.” he snarled. Darco lifted the large, metal axe his was carrying and swung it down at Edewile’s neck.

“How much longer, Alfie?” asked Ashlooke. “Where’s mummy?” Alfie sighed. He couldn’t keep the secret of what happened to Edewile much longer.
“I’ll tell you when we get there.” he said. It was sunset. They had been flying all day. He couldn’t take it anymore. I must save energy for tomorrow. He thought. Alfie glided down to some bushes, and set Ashlooke down.
“Can you tell me a story?” she said sleepily, clambering into the bush and settling down to sleep.
“Okay.” Alfie replied. “I will tell you how baby dragons are born, and how our species came to be. We are strange creatures. We don’t reproduce like other species do. A mother dragon, when she wants a child, she finds a rock and takes
off one of her scales. The largest one, on her nose.” Ashlooke’s eyes widened.
“Her scale?” she asked, bewildered. She looked at her on snout. Indeed there was a slightly larger scale there.
“Yes, her scale. She melts the rock, ever so carefully, so it is soft enough to press something in it. She takes the scale, presses it into the rock and waits for it to cool.” Alfie replied.
“And then what?” asked Ashlooke.
“The magic of the scale, and the love of the mother makes the rock transform. Slowly, a dragonet sculpts itself out of the rock, and when the time comes, the dragonet is fully alive and breaks out into the world.” Alfie continued.
“Wow,” Ashlooke said. “So I was rock once?” Alfie nodded.
“Yes, indeed you were.” he replied. “Now, it’s time for bed.”
“Awww!” She whined. “You said you’d tell me how our species came to be!”
“I’ll tell you tomorrow.” Alfie said firmly. The sun left the sky, and the shadows of the trees cast down faintly in the moonlight. Soon, the soft snoring of Ashlooke filled the air. Alfie sighed. Why did the spirits pick him to break to news to this kind, innocent dragonet, who didn’t do a thing to deserve this? It was only a matter of time, then the comforting, relaxed snores would turn into wailing and uncontrollable sobbing.

“Are we there yet?” asked Ashlooke, for the hundredth time.
“No,” Alfie said, annoyed. “As you should be able tell.”
The sun slowly dragged its way up the sky, which was blue and cloudless. The emerald forests turned into dandelion covered fields, with the occasional bush or two. All was silent, except for the busy twittering of birds, and the wind softly humming in their ears. Ashlooke slumped her head on Alfie’s neck. He could tell
she was getting bored. “Don’t worry,” he said. “We’re almost there.” and it was true. The mountain ranges where the Dragon Haven lay, were rising into view. There were many
tunnels in the steep, rocky faces, but only one of them lead to the legendary Dragon Haven. Relieved to see he had gone the right way, Alfie swooped down to find the right tunnel. The grey walls of stone stared at him expectantly, waiting. He clutched the scale of Edewile that she had given him when he became her care-taker. Come on, he thought. Edewile, help me remember! It was as if the wind whispered the answer into his ear that Alfie suddenly remembered the riddle to find the entrance. It went like this,
The egg of a dragon first cracks in one place
Unlikely, though,
The mountain is and egg
So watch your pace
Of course! Thought Alfie. A dragon egg always cracks from the down up! He flew up to the lowest tunnel and shot down it. The stony tunnels rushed by him. In a moment, he felt like a young dragonet. He used to always wish to go there, and he imagined about it. He imagined it as a great cave with lush green plants
everywhere, a couple waterfalls, maybe some hot springs, and dragons of every shape, colour and size zooming around. He imagined that, to keep light, a large Illumiscale drgaon would be curled up, hanging bat-like, asleep on the roof. The excitement built up inside him. A large grin crossed his face and he almost forgot that Edewile was dead.
“Stop right there!”a voice said.

Last edited by Captain Toad; September 20th, 2017 at 06:52 PM.
Old September 20th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

Default Re: My stories (will add more as time goes on)

The Cloaked Figure
@Constellation
The wind whispered dangerously across the barren desert. It was devoid of life, except for one thing. A cloaked figure, gliding smoothly across the sand. Who are they? Why are they here? It's none of your concern, What? And frankly, it's none of your buisness either, Who's talking? Am I being fired and replaced by another narrator? I don't know, ask your boss. And to answer your first question...Third sentence, first to third word. Uhh... Let's see here... A cloaked figure. Wait. You're the main character?! Obviously. How can you... Hear me? You don't think I would notice if a voice was narrarating thoughts in my head? Yes, but... You're just a character, in a story! And you're just a disembodied voice narrating it. And not doing a very good job. Excuse me?! I didn't hear you burp. . . . The cloaked figure was not at all like you'd expect. They were fat and ugly, and really really stupid, which was the reason they were in the middle of a desert. Because they were a pathetic crybaby who couldn't take the truth. Now that wasn't very nice. I could say the same to you. And I could say it again, considering how you called me "just a character". . . . Sorry. You're forgiven. Now this story is going to drag on forever if we keep going like this, so continue. Got it. The cloaked figure walked on, guided by a glaring sun and a ruffled map. A humming noise suddenly filled the air. Thinking nothing of it, the cloaked figure shrugged it off and coninued. But the humming noise grew louder, and more high pitched. A patch of the scene before them shimmered and rippled, like a pond that somebody had dropped a rock in. Moments passed, until something came out if the rippling air. It tumbled out, and sprawled onto the earth. He stood up, pricked his ears, and looked at the sand beneath his feet.
"Yes!" he cackled. "I got out!" the cloaked figure waited patiently, observing the little creature dancing at their feet. His fur was a sandy tan colour, with sime darker hairs along his back. His ears were quite large, almost bigger than his head. At that moment, they realized the species. They had often seen them wandering the edges of the desert. It was a fennec fox, but there was something unsettling about this one. Like it had just talked, it was a victory dance at the moment, and had just come ot of what seemed like a portal.
"Hello there," the cloaked figure said. The fennec fox whipped around, startled. He froze with horror as his eyes fell upon the cloaked figure.
"Oh no," he groaned.
"Indeed," they agreed, and picked him off the ground.
(End of chapter 1)