Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM

Old July 31st, 2018, 02:25 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup View Post
"Thanks, I know." Aspenfire prowled around the molly, unaware of the hidden meaning behind the compliment. Her pelt looked like it was on fire as it moved, the darker orange and lighter orange blending in to create one big blaze. The hazel in her eyes stood out from the storm of ginger as she stopped beside Stormlily. "Have you caught any good prey yet?" She asked, tilting her head as her ears stayed perked atop her head, alert for any signs of prey.

The calico's eyes followed the she cat as Aspenfire walked around her, her face burning as she watched the sun glint off of her blazing pelt. She hoped the other she cat didn't notice her blush in the low light in the pine forest, and she nodded. "Caught a good sized frog, a bird, and a squirrel." She thought back to the hollow in the tree that held the prey she caught, wondering if claiming the rest of the prey would impress the she-cat, she decided against it, realizing if she was found out it would have the exact opposite affect than she wanted. She nodded, and turned her thoughts back to the she cat in front of her.
Old July 31st, 2018, 02:28 PM
souperman

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
The calico's eyes followed the she cat as Aspenfire walked around her, her face burning as she watched the sun glint off of her blazing pelt. She hoped the other she cat didn't notice her blush in the low light in the pine forest, and she nodded. "Caught a good sized frog, a bird, and a squirrel." She thought back to the hollow in the tree that held the prey she caught, wondering if claiming the rest of the prey would impress the she-cat, she decided against it, realizing if she was found out it would have the exact opposite affect than she wanted. She nodded, and turned her thoughts back to the she cat in front of her.
"Great." She said quietly, a small smirk beginning to appear on her face as she looked over to Stormlily once more. Her hazel oculars glinted with mischievousness and amusement, and suddenly she raced off, not before whispering rebelliously, "Let's catch some more."

who, me?
day and night, on my mind,
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥
♥dragon cave♥ ♥magistream♥

Old July 31st, 2018, 02:41 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
"Great." She said quietly, a small smirk beginning to appear on her face as she looked over to Stormlily once more. Her hazel oculars glinted with mischievousness and amusement, and suddenly she raced off, not before whispering rebelliously, "Let's catch some more."

Her eyes widened, and she stood shock still, before shaking her head with a smile, and sprinting quietly off after the ginger she-cat. Stormlily leaped after Aspenfire, ears flicking and nose twitching. The sparse undergrowth made it so that she could see the she cat. She smiled, and sped up, so that she was sprinting along side her.
Old July 31st, 2018, 07:36 PM
souperman

Quote:
Her eyes widened, and she stood shock still, before shaking her head with a smile, and sprinting quietly off after the ginger she-cat. Stormlily leaped after Aspenfire, ears flicking and nose twitching. The sparse undergrowth made it so that she could see the she cat. She smiled, and sped up, so that she was sprinting along side her.
The molly grinned at Stormlily, her tongue lolling out of her mouth as she panted. Her ears stood alert suddenly as the cry of a thrush entered them. Her eyes widened in a moment of surprise as the bird exploded out of the bush in front of her, and with a low yowl she leaped, her front claws extended. Aspenfire felt the satisfying tug as her claws caught the wing, and with a cry of joy she brought it down to the floor where she delivered the killing nip to the neck.

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥

Old July 31st, 2018, 09:39 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
The molly grinned at Stormlily, her tongue lolling out of her mouth as she panted. Her ears stood alert suddenly as the cry of a thrush entered them. Her eyes widened in a moment of surprise as the bird exploded out of the bush in front of her, and with a low yowl she leaped, her front claws extended. Aspenfire felt the satisfying tug as her claws caught the wing, and with a cry of joy she brought it down to the floor where she delivered the killing nip to the neck.

"Good catch!" Stormlily smiled, and padded around the other she cat. "Clean kill." She nodded. Then she froze and turned around slowly, her ears swiveling and her nose twitching. A thorn bush rustled and a squirrel popped out, chewing on a walnut. Stormlily crept forwards, and when she was close, the squirrel bolted. "Oh Starclan!" She growled and sprinted after the animal, chasing it half way up a tree before she caught it. She grabbed it by the tail, and then pulled it back before delivering the killing bite. She took the squirrel back down the tree and brought it by Aspenfire with a smile.
Old August 1st, 2018, 07:30 AM
souperman

Quote:
"Good catch!" Stormlily smiled, and padded around the other she cat. "Clean kill." She nodded. Then she froze and turned around slowly, her ears swiveling and her nose twitching. A thorn bush rustled and a squirrel popped out, chewing on a walnut. Stormlily crept forwards, and when she was close, the squirrel bolted. "Oh Starclan!" She growled and sprinted after the animal, chasing it half way up a tree before she caught it. She grabbed it by the tail, and then pulled it back before delivering the killing bite. She took the squirrel back down the tree and brought it by Aspenfire with a smile.
The molly was already scraping dirt over the thrush near a dead pine tree. She looked up, her hazel oculars twinkling with excitement. "You too." She purred, ambling over to Stormlily. "Shall we look for more?"

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥

Old August 1st, 2018, 01:04 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
The molly was already scraping dirt over the thrush near a dead pine tree. She looked up, her hazel oculars twinkling with excitement. "You too." She purred, ambling over to Stormlily. "Shall we look for more?"

She shrugged, "it doesn't matter to me" she meowed
Old August 2nd, 2018, 04:25 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

An orange tabby she-cat with a brilliant emerald gaze hid crouched in the shadow bush, her breathing shallow and her stance still. She didn’t dare to move a single muscle as she kept her eyes focused on the prey in front of her. Her breath made the tiny leaves in front of her sway a little and it made her nervous as she stared cross-eyed at its movement. Her gaze then flickered back to the squirrel which foraged for food at the base of the tree. She would have to pounce now before she missed her chance and the squirrel ran away. Squirrels were quick little things and she wasn’t really in the mood to run quickly through the trees. All she wanted was a quick, clean kill.
With this in mind, Dazzlinggaze suddenly shot out the bush, knowing that she would have to make her move soon. She might as well make it now. Her teeth were bared and her claws were outstretched, reaching to grasp the squirrel and give it a killing bite, but the creature was ready for her. It darted away and she felt her paws brush fur but she couldn’t get a grip. The squirrel shot up the tree and she found her paws carrying her up the tree. Her claws sank into the tree to keep her steady as she followed the squirrel up the tree. It was a tall one but it never seemed to cross Dazzlinggaze’s mind how far up she was going. She eventually caught up to the squirrel and she used her front paws to pull it back down and she killed it. She ran up towards the closest and sturdiest branch. It was considerably thick for how far up she was. She placed the squirrel on the branch and pressed her back up against the trunk, catching her breath.
Once she had caught her breath, she glanced down and her eyes bulged and she nearly fell out of the tree in surprise. She was at least 6 metres about the ground and sadly enough, she had a fear of heights. Her back paws scrabbled back to press her back closer against the trunk and in her panic, she kicked the squirrel off of the branch. She watched as the squirrel hit multiple branches along the way to ground before it landed with a faded thud. She gulped and her jaws gaped open in a silent plea of help. She wasn’t sure how she was going to get down when her whole body was trembling in fear.

@RedHead

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; August 2nd, 2018 at 04:26 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 07:11 AM
souperman

Quote:
She shrugged, "it doesn't matter to me" she meowed
Aspenfire started to pad through the undergrowth once more, moving so close to Stormlily their pelts brushed. "This part of the forest scares me." She mewed, glancing up at the tall, almost dead pine trees.

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥

Old August 2nd, 2018, 09:51 AM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Aspenfire started to pad through the undergrowth once more, moving so close to Stormlily their pelts brushed. "This part of the forest scares me." She mewed, glancing up at the tall, almost dead pine trees.
"Its aright," she started, a blush creeping up her face. " Ill protect you if anything happens. " she said softly, yellow eyes gleaming in the low light.