Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old April 21st, 2018, 03:09 PM

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

[QUOTE=ShadowFire 1967;496367]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarfalls View Post
*He grabs the family of mice and kills them* let's bathe *he said handing some to you*
She nodded The grin on her face growing as she bit the mouse then started shaking it back a forth blood going everywhere her locked in contact with shadowfires eyes for one second before she kept shaking the mouse back and forth blood covering her fur and shadowfires fur and getting all over the area around them making it stained in red
Old April 21st, 2018, 03:10 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

[QUOTE=Lunarfalls;496370]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
She nodded The grin on her face growing as she bit the mouse then started shaking it back a forth blood going everywhere her locked in contact with shadowfires eyes for one second before she kept shaking the mouse back and forth blood covering her fur and shadowfires fur and getting all over the area around them making it stained in red
*He rips open 3 mice and shakes them and blood splashes the both of them as he smiles*
Old April 21st, 2018, 03:12 PM

[QUOTE=ShadowFire 1967;496372]
Quote:
*He rips open 3 mice and shakes them and blood splashes the both of them as he smiles*
She smiles grabbing the rest of her mice and shaking them as hard as she could getting even more blood then before all over them as she enjoyed the blood bath her smile slowly turned to a grin as she shut her eye to make sure none got in her only working eye as she shook like she did not care what others think about what they do as they did this blood bath she forgot about this was the real world and only thought about the blood bath and shadowfire
Old April 21st, 2018, 03:14 PM

[QUOTE=Lunarfalls;496375]
Quote:
She smiles grabbing the rest of her mice and shaking them as hard as she could getting even more blood then before all over them as she enjoyed the blood bath her smile slowly turned to a grin as she shut her eye to make sure none got in her only working eye as she shook like she did not care what others think about what they do as they did this blood bath she forgot about this was the real world and only thought about the blood bath and shadowfire
*He smiles and walks next to you* that was fun *he said*
Old April 21st, 2018, 03:15 PM

[QUOTE=ShadowFire 1967;496376]
Quote:
*He smiles and walks next to you* that was fun *he said*
She smiles i agree it was really" fun she said her smile turning to a grin we should do that more often"
Old April 21st, 2018, 03:17 PM

[QUOTE=Lunarfalls;496377]
Quote:
She smiles i agree it was really" fun she said her smile turning to a grin we should do that more often"
Yeah we should *he said*
Old April 21st, 2018, 03:18 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sliverscar begins to lick his cheek “ ....” he growls softly as he stands up “ Wildstrike... don’t feel sorry about it. It’s not your fault.. it’s.. mine!” He suddenly yells, “ my blood has corrupted yours! Not only did you have my kits.. but you’re.. you’re...” he closes his eyes “ ... I dare not to say.. but it’s my fault. You can punish me, hurt me or even beat me bloody but.. but I won’t let you die.. please.. please.. tell me this is some sick joke.. I’ve suffered enough and I’m not a good tom.. I’m a beast! I’m unworthy yet you saw worth in me.. you saw something in me and now you have my kits... despite knowing the dangers.. the pains to come because of it.. I ignored it.. because of you... because I love you.. but..” tears slowly fall as he looks to the side “ but... I can’t do anything... it’s my fault... I’m so sorry... I’m so sorry! May the stars curse me but please stay with me.. please..” he begins to nuzzle his head against his “ don’t leave us alone..”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Duskthorn had his eyes widened, "don't jump to conclusions like that, I know you were just joking about that, Wildstrike!" He glanced at the other cats frantically, worried he had caused another emotional breakdown. "You're important, Wildstrike. Why are you so intent on dying, I'm sure death won't be all that great," he commented dryly. He was sure his beliefs affected his statement, but he tried to push that fact out of his mind. Trying to lighten up the mood he chirped, "the kits are precious aren't they?" He hoped he didn't bring up a sensitive topic, but with his inexperience in feelings, he most likely did. His nose twitched and he looked at Treestep and Silverscar, hoping they would say something that would hopefully make Wildstrike feel better.
@Boba Fett @Broken Madness
Wildstrike let out a strangled cry not knowing what brought on this sudden onslaught of guilt, "But you hate it when gender comes in the p-p-p-p-p-picture Duskthorn you hate it! YOU HATE IT!" He wailed cuddling closer to his kittens and Silverscar as he quivered, "I'm such an idiot! I'm not fit to be a parent! I'm not even fit to talk to my own brother!" Wildstrike squalled his whiskers drooping as tears dripped from them, "No I'm not you're important Duskthorn! And so is Treestep and Silverscar b-b-but me... I'm nothing." He whimpered nuzzling his kittens and continuing to sniffle, "Yeah. There the best thing that ever happened to me~" Wildstrike cooed caught briefly in a moment of bliss before bursting into tears, "T-t-t-t-t-to bad I w--w-w-was such a failure that two of them died!" He wept looking over at the limp bodies of Sunkit and Fawnkit. @Boba Fett

Last edited by Tavvi; April 21st, 2018 at 03:19 PM.
Old April 21st, 2018, 03:19 PM

[QUOTE=ShadowFire 1967;496379]
Quote:
Yeah we should *he said*
Well i guess its time for the Least fun part of it cleaning" off she said her grin slowly fadding as her eyes connected to his once more
Old April 21st, 2018, 03:20 PM

[QUOTE=Lunarfalls;496381]
Quote:
Well i guess its time for the Least fun part of it cleaning" off she said her grin slowly fadding as her eyes connected to his once more
*He playfully ponces on you* aww come on let's wear it for a while *he said*
Old April 21st, 2018, 03:22 PM

[QUOTE=ShadowFire 1967;496382]
Quote:
*He playfully ponces on you* aww come on let's wear it for a while *he said*
She grinned how did you know i wanted to" she said rolling and pinning him down when she did that she let some of the blood on her fur drop onto him as she grinned and whipped her blood covered tail on his nose