Today 11:26 AM
Ollie's art shop!
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:26 AM

Old September 26th, 2017, 04:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

A black and white tom approached the border, his short fur ruffled by the wind. For a moment he stood there before the smallest of smiles crossed his maw. There was something powerful about being on the other side of a border and a ThunderClan cat being able to do nothing to you. Not that Gannetpaw was planning on talking to any. When he arrived he wasn't, anyways. It could be fun - forbidden relationships had been partly glorified, it appeared, from what he had heard. Oh sure, no one was ever supposed to know that they happened, but whispers went around camp and one thing led to another and eventually you were found out. Not like it was that big of a deal, though. Everyone knew that... well... you were bound to be involved in at least one conversation with a cat outside your Clan. And those conversations grew, and... well... they added up, that was all!

But Gannetpaw would be loyal to RiverClan forever. The Clan that he had been born in, the Clan that he would die in, the Clan that held his only friend (currently). Or at least the only cat he had even talked to lately. She might not be considered a friend but hey, who was Gannetpaw to say who was and wasn't a friend? What are you doing here, Gannetstar? He could almost hear the words in her playful mew. But no mew came, and Gannetpaw felt almost disappointed. Might as well see who he could meet here. It looked like the type of place that was... what was it? Perfect for meeting someone who could change your life. Or at least, that was what they would call it in the future. In stories.
@cherry

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; September 26th, 2017 at 04:46 PM.
Old September 26th, 2017, 08:22 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A black and white tom approached the border, his short fur ruffled by the wind. For a moment he stood there before the smallest of smiles crossed his maw. There was something powerful about being on the other side of a border and a ThunderClan cat being able to do nothing to you. Not that Gannetpaw was planning on talking to any. When he arrived he wasn't, anyways. It could be fun - forbidden relationships had been partly glorified, it appeared, from what he had heard. Oh sure, no one was ever supposed to know that they happened, but whispers went around camp and one thing led to another and eventually you were found out. Not like it was that big of a deal, though. Everyone knew that... well... you were bound to be involved in at least one conversation with a cat outside your Clan. And those conversations grew, and... well... they added up, that was all!

But Gannetpaw would be loyal to RiverClan forever. The Clan that he had been born in, the Clan that he would die in, the Clan that held his only friend (currently). Or at least the only cat he had even talked to lately. She might not be considered a friend but hey, who was Gannetpaw to say who was and wasn't a friend? What are you doing here, Gannetstar? He could almost hear the words in her playful mew. But no mew came, and Gannetpaw felt almost disappointed. Might as well see who he could meet here. It looked like the type of place that was... what was it? Perfect for meeting someone who could change your life. Or at least, that was what they would call it in the future. In stories.
@cherry
Trotting with quiet grace through the lengthy undergrowth of ThunderClan territory, Leopardpaw managed to slip away from camp in hopes of grabbing some fresh air of the forest. It would give her an opportunity to clear her head, self-reflect. All the important things that apprenticed needed to do daily. ..Well, except train, it seemed, considering she wasn’t quite out there with her mentor, learning the ins and outs of hunting and battling. Her paws appeared to be taking her to a border, she realized as the brush and trees grew less thick, opening to something more spacious that eventually led into RiverClan territory, and the scent of the river’s swirling water grew thicker on her tongue. She knew most ThunderClan cats despised the river and the Clan it stood for, but she didn’t think they were worth the extreme opposition. Although she hadn’t met a RiverClan cat personally, they did stick to their own and she’d never had any trouble with them. Mouse-brain, she told herself, you’re not supposed to think of reasons why they’re okay. My Clan would be disappointed in me. Despite the slightly depressing turn of her thoughts, Leopardpaw reminded that she didn’t have to hate the other Clans; she merely needed to remain loyal to ThunderClan, especially since tensions among them were rising once again with the recent shortage of prey and impending leaf-bare.

Approaching the border, a new and unexpected scent hit her: another cat, and it didn’t carry the ThunderClan smell she was accustomed to. This was something more fishy, something watery. RiverClan, undoubtedly, and her ears perked forward in interest, trying to find out if there was more than one. If it was a patrol, she didn’t think she had any business approaching when she’d heard horror stories of cats being brutally mauled over border skirmishes, and she didn’t stand a chance against an enemy patrol if they decided to attack. In an attempt to be subtle, she kept her body low to the ground and peered through some bushes, spotting the figure. It was a tom, and he didn’t give off a particularly threatening air - so with that in mind, she shuffled forward, a sheepish half-smile on her muzzle. “Hi,” she greeted, then determined she wasn’t really sure where to go from here. What if he turned out to be unfriendly? “I’m Leopardpaw. Of ThunderClan. Well, you probably know that.. Seeing as it’s the border, and I’m not in RiverClan.”
Old September 27th, 2017, 03:35 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry View Post

Trotting with quiet grace through the lengthy undergrowth of ThunderClan territory, Leopardpaw managed to slip away from camp in hopes of grabbing some fresh air of the forest. It would give her an opportunity to clear her head, self-reflect. All the important things that apprenticed needed to do daily. ..Well, except train, it seemed, considering she wasn’t quite out there with her mentor, learning the ins and outs of hunting and battling. Her paws appeared to be taking her to a border, she realized as the brush and trees grew less thick, opening to something more spacious that eventually led into RiverClan territory, and the scent of the river’s swirling water grew thicker on her tongue. She knew most ThunderClan cats despised the river and the Clan it stood for, but she didn’t think they were worth the extreme opposition. Although she hadn’t met a RiverClan cat personally, they did stick to their own and she’d never had any trouble with them. Mouse-brain, she told herself, you’re not supposed to think of reasons why they’re okay. My Clan would be disappointed in me. Despite the slightly depressing turn of her thoughts, Leopardpaw reminded that she didn’t have to hate the other Clans; she merely needed to remain loyal to ThunderClan, especially since tensions among them were rising once again with the recent shortage of prey and impending leaf-bare.

Approaching the border, a new and unexpected scent hit her: another cat, and it didn’t carry the ThunderClan smell she was accustomed to. This was something more fishy, something watery. RiverClan, undoubtedly, and her ears perked forward in interest, trying to find out if there was more than one. If it was a patrol, she didn’t think she had any business approaching when she’d heard horror stories of cats being brutally mauled over border skirmishes, and she didn’t stand a chance against an enemy patrol if they decided to attack. In an attempt to be subtle, she kept her body low to the ground and peered through some bushes, spotting the figure. It was a tom, and he didn’t give off a particularly threatening air - so with that in mind, she shuffled forward, a sheepish half-smile on her muzzle. “Hi,” she greeted, then determined she wasn’t really sure where to go from here. What if he turned out to be unfriendly? “I’m Leopardpaw. Of ThunderClan. Well, you probably know that.. Seeing as it’s the border, and I’m not in RiverClan.”
He hadn't been expecting anyone to come here. Gannetpaw's eyes widened in surprise as he realized there was another cat - and that she was approaching him. Oh geez. Being an introvert didn't mean he was totally incapable of carrying on a conversation, but it did make it harder. "Uh - hi," The tom greeted her with a half-friendly smile. At the moment he was just the smallest bit anxious about trying to engage in conversation with this she cat, but he figured there was no harm! She wasn't going to hurt him. And if she did cross the border, well, Gannetpaw had been training for the past two or three moons now and he was pretty good at fighting. Better at hunting - but fighting wasn't bad either. Although his mentor probably wouldn't agree. "ThunderClan? Oh no, no, no... I could have SWORN you were from that - that Dusk Syndicate," The tom mewed sarcastically.

It was more or less a reflex for him. A kind of reflex that would turn him from feeling quite so anxious, to feeling as though he had a barrier around him. That type of sarcasm was pretty good as a reflex but he knew it couldn't hold for long. By nature he was kind - maybe a little prideful - and he liked to be left alone, without anyone. That wasn't the Gannetpaw that cats generally got to know. It was this sarcastic and funny, and seemingly extroverted tom that they got to know. Everyone was putting up some sort of a front - they were keeping a secret, they didn't want someone to know something about them, they were trying to fit in. Whatever it was, Gannetpaw was pretty sure that everyone was trying to keep some sort of front up. His faltered, but it was mainly good. At least that was what he tried to make it be... good.

Still, he kept a wary eye on Leopardpaw despite the semi-friendly stance that he was taking. The fur on the back of his neck bristled as he examined her, perhaps wondering if she were friend or foe or maybe he was wondering something else entirely. Either way, Gannetpaw was paying close attention to this she cat and hoping that he wasn't going to attack. "I'm Gannetpaw. Or Gannetstar, furball, mouse-brain... you know, I've been called it all." The tom mewed in a nonchalant manner. Gannetstar. What Redpaw called him, it was a joke, and it would always be a joke. That was funny - the young, sort of scrawny, pretty much always sarcastic apprentice from RiverClan actually becoming Gannetstar! Yeah - hilarious.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; September 27th, 2017 at 03:36 PM.
Old September 27th, 2017, 09:23 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
He hadn't been expecting anyone to come here. Gannetpaw's eyes widened in surprise as he realized there was another cat - and that she was approaching him. Oh geez. Being an introvert didn't mean he was totally incapable of carrying on a conversation, but it did make it harder. "Uh - hi," The tom greeted her with a half-friendly smile. At the moment he was just the smallest bit anxious about trying to engage in conversation with this she cat, but he figured there was no harm! She wasn't going to hurt him. And if she did cross the border, well, Gannetpaw had been training for the past two or three moons now and he was pretty good at fighting. Better at hunting - but fighting wasn't bad either. Although his mentor probably wouldn't agree. "ThunderClan? Oh no, no, no... I could have SWORN you were from that - that Dusk Syndicate," The tom mewed sarcastically.

It was more or less a reflex for him. A kind of reflex that would turn him from feeling quite so anxious, to feeling as though he had a barrier around him. That type of sarcasm was pretty good as a reflex but he knew it couldn't hold for long. By nature he was kind - maybe a little prideful - and he liked to be left alone, without anyone. That wasn't the Gannetpaw that cats generally got to know. It was this sarcastic and funny, and seemingly extroverted tom that they got to know. Everyone was putting up some sort of a front - they were keeping a secret, they didn't want someone to know something about them, they were trying to fit in. Whatever it was, Gannetpaw was pretty sure that everyone was trying to keep some sort of front up. His faltered, but it was mainly good. At least that was what he tried to make it be... good.

Still, he kept a wary eye on Leopardpaw despite the semi-friendly stance that he was taking. The fur on the back of his neck bristled as he examined her, perhaps wondering if she were friend or foe or maybe he was wondering something else entirely. Either way, Gannetpaw was paying close attention to this she cat and hoping that he wasn't going to attack. "I'm Gannetpaw. Or Gannetstar, furball, mouse-brain... you know, I've been called it all." The tom mewed in a nonchalant manner. Gannetstar. What Redpaw called him, it was a joke, and it would always be a joke. That was funny - the young, sort of scrawny, pretty much always sarcastic apprentice from RiverClan actually becoming Gannetstar! Yeah - hilarious.
Ears tilting forward further in interest when the tom spoke, Leopardpaw didn’t move from where she stood, still unsure of his intentions. She didn’t want to provoke him or be seen as a threat, since she was almost warrior-size, and he was smaller. Must be an apprentice, she thought to herself, or maybe he’s just ...short. It wasn’t unheard of when there were plenty of cats with thinner frames in ThunderClan, even though it was more of a WindClan trait. ”I don’t think they’re smart enough to find their way to ThunderClan.” Leopardpaw’s meow held a pinch of amusement, not put off by his sarcasm but rather enjoying it. He was livelier than most of the apprentices she’d interacted with. ”I’ve never met a Dusk Syndicate cat,” she admitted, shrugging her shoulders, ”so I guess I wouldn’t know. But the elders around here say they’re pretty mean furballs.” She wasn’t interested in engaging with someone from that faction… or really any other faction, hard as it was to believe when she was standing here, talking to a RiverClanner.

Leopardpaw didn’t mind casual conversation like this and didn’t see the harm in it - what was the worst that could happen? Nobody was going to catch them, and even if they did, they weren’t doing anything wrong. Chatting was allowed. Probably potentially educational when she could learn a thing or two about RiverClan from a primary source. That made her wonder, and she tilted her head to sarcastically conclude, ”I bet all the RiverClan cats are as sarcastic and charming as you.” It was a joke, and she could hardly keep the amusement from seeping into her tone as she spoke to him; it was a playful jab at his own sarcastic demeanor. While she wouldn’t talk to a cat of authority like that, this apprentice seemed to be okay since he wasn’t about to attack. Hopefully. It was hard to believe he would do anything when he even had a half-smile on his muzzle with a somewhat friendly stance.

”Gannetpaw,” she responded carefully, trying out the name for herself and enjoying how it rolled off her tongue with fluidity. So he is an apprentice! “That’s a unique one. I can’t say I’ve heard of it before.” That was fine by her, she preferred unique and as a kit, she’d wished her father had given her something less common. By now, she was content and proud of her name. The rest of his names -- most rather funny -- elicited a snort of laughter from Leopardpaw, ”Gannetstar. I could believe it.” There was a pause. ”But it would also be disappointing, since I doubt you’d have time for chatting at the border if you were leader.” That’s why they didn’t see Russetstar or Snowstar out here, probably. They had leaderly things to attend to. ”So tell me, Gannetstar - would you do anything differently in RiverClan if you were leader?”
Old September 28th, 2017, 05:31 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Wildfire couldn’t help but give the male on the branch above her a small smirk and slight tilt of her head as he looked at her, the female’s tail swishing back and forth behind her as the two of them seemed to already have something brewing between them - yet she couldn’t place her paw on it. “Without a doubt, love.” Wildfire purred, answering his questioning remark about her being unique. In her mind, everyone was special and unique in their own way, letting them stand out and not come off as just a copy of someone else. The young she-cat gave a small huff of breath, leaning back against the branch slightly. “Mouse-brained tom..” She muttered with jokingly tone to it. So far, his company was alright and she was quite enjoying talking with this Thunderclan male. Wildfire didn’t talk to many cats, but that was her own choice, of course - she didn’t like how most cats never really liked her energetic nature and upbeat personality. The warrior gave a nod of agreement to his words about being quieter over here, smiling and relaxing there with her eyes closed - showing the laidback nature that she usually sported. “If you’d truly want me gone, I would be gone by now, wouldn’t I?” She retorted to his words, not moving when she said so. Wildfire noticed the weight shift on the branch that she was laying on, opening her eyes and noticing him beside her now, looking the she-cat over with shining eyes. She chuckled at this and rolled her eyes, sitting up and smirking at him. “No, I suppose not.” Wildfire remarked, lifting a paw and inspecting her claws, “Though, the smartest choice isn’t always the right one.” She looked at the male for a quiet moment, smiling before looking back out at the forest below. There was a calmed silence that went between the two warriors as they sat there, but Wildfire noticed him scoot closer to her on the branch, her fur touching him practically now. She would’ve given a smartened remark about this, but his question quickly steered the conversation in another direction. “You could say that.” Wildfire murmured, “Many were injured, broken legs, bloody gashes, shock, half-drowned cats - it wasn’t pretty when Shadowclan first was brought into camp. Though the medicine cats are doing the best they can.” Wildfire thought back to the scene that she laid witness to in the clearing before she had fled to the woods. It was a surprise within herself that those apprentices got away with so much when it came to getting into fights with one another. His words drew her away from her thoughts and Wildfire laughed slightly. “Amazing is one word to describe it.” She said, blinking at the tom beside her. “Ah, afraid not. I am not much of a social butterfly - even in my own clan.” The warrior said and tilted her head towards him, “Is there anyone out there that you are worried about or something?” Wildfire didn’t wish to push him, but was curious and took the chance to ask.
What was with the use of affectionate nicknames…? The tiger printed feline felt odd when she he used them. Alienated in a way because deep within him something rumbled. It was soft, a bit inaudible to hear, but he felt the emotion within him. Tigerbreeze mimicked her purr, his more softer because it didn’t comprehend to him that he should be doing it at all. He had stated the truth. There was something odd about this Riverclan feline. The fact that she thought she could welcome herself into the neighboring clan made Tigerbreeze realize that she was bold. Very bold. ‘’Hey!’’ His ears flicked irritably at her words. Who was she calling Mousebrain? Tigerbreeze didn’t want to disrupt where he sat. It was a comfortable ledge. He wondered if he leaned even further, would he be able to catch the many cats that settled into the opposing clan. But, he didn't dare move from this spot. His eyes slithered to catch the fiery molly, casually displaying a cool motive. She didn't seem like the type to want to cause an ambush. She had been on Thunderclan’s territory. By right, he could chase her off, or bring her back to Snowstar to handle. “Who you calling mousebrain?” He was offended, yet his whiskers twitched with amusement, wiggling on his face in a dancing manner. A hole seemed to have grown in his heart, the pit empty and sad. He was a loyal warrior to Thunderclan, but at the moment he wasn't proving his loyalty to his leader. He practically allowed this she cat to vacation on their territory. The agitation pricked in his paws, and he retracted them deeper into the bark of the tree. Casting the thought aside, he turned to the molly to give her a smile. She was toying with him - that was it, wasn’t it? She voiced the very words that he thought. If he wanted her gone, he would had chased her out. There was still time to do that, however. It was the right thing to do. Yet, Tigerbreeze felt he never grasped the initial thought of integrity. Just like her, he was reckless, and wanted to have a little fun. She was keeping him from boredom. He hadn’t expected to crash into the feline while strolling the borders. ’’Don’t push your limits.’’ He grunted, stretching his body for a moment along the branch. His claws were clinging onto the wood, and he ignored the numb pain that started to reside there. ‘’I may be a thunderclan cat, but I’m warning you now - I run like a windclan one.’’ The tom had shifted his body to where he was near her, his brilliant colored hues trailing her form for a moment. By this time, he caught her smirk, one of his own etched onto his maw. He curled his tail around the branch to furthermore support his weight. ‘’I don’t think you’re making a smart choice - or a right one.’’ If he were any other cat, he was sure he wouldn’t have the patience with this riverclan kitty on their turf. Though Tigerbreeze always had been a friendly cat. Quite frankly, when you see a pretty feline, you just don’t push them away so easily. The tom felt himself a little drawn towards her. Something so exotic, that he had to catch it. The sensitivity of her fur against his own brought a pleasuring spark to his insides. Whenever Tigerbreeze was around such pretty felines, he wasn’t afraid to display affection. The mere image of Desertpelt entered his mind, and the tom reeled back quickly, setting a meager distance between them. The flash of silence between them had made the tom itch. He wasn’t the one for silence. It was already awkward since he first met the feline earlier, and here they were. Talking like old friends. His ears twisted towards her, and slowly he turned his head to listen to the molly speak. ‘’Sounds devastating.’’ Good thing Thunderclan wasn’t in ruins. Tigerbreeze couldn’t imagine how cramped their camp must’ve been. ‘’Two medicine cats are better than one, though. May Starclan be with River and Shadow.’’ He dipped his head, his words soft and sincere. The clans were already going through so much, why add on to the chaos? He didn’t find it in any harm in telling her this - especially since his own love resided there at the moment. Upon her next responses, he simply nodded, giving a little snort of amusement. When suddenly she asked her question, Tigerbreeze felt himself withdrawing. His mind flashed back to when he saw her getting away from the flooded camp. She was safe. Heavily soaked, but safe. They said...they would try. Only, he didn’t know what they were. In love - yes. Mates? The tom flicked his ears, gazing at the other feline with a softened, unreadable expression. Giving his jaws a lick, he nodded. ‘’Yeah, actually I am. A friend. I just need to know if she made it safely in riverclan.’’ This friend meant a lot to him. Meant the world to him. Giving the she cat a sideways glance, he asked, ‘’Desertpelt. Heard of her? Possibly seen her? If you do…’’ He paused. A quaint emotion inside his stomach. Like a ton of rocks positioned there. ‘’Could you - possibly - tell her that. Uh...I can’t wait to see her?’’ The two had promised to meet up. They promised to try to make things work between them.
Old September 28th, 2017, 09:54 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

What was with the use of affectionate nicknames…? The tiger printed feline felt odd when she he used them. Alienated in a way because deep within him something rumbled. It was soft, a bit inaudible to hear, but he felt the emotion within him. Tigerbreeze mimicked her purr, his more softer because it didn’t comprehend to him that he should be doing it at all. He had stated the truth. There was something odd about this Riverclan feline. The fact that she thought she could welcome herself into the neighboring clan made Tigerbreeze realize that she was bold. Very bold. ‘’Hey!’’ His ears flicked irritably at her words. Who was she calling Mousebrain? Tigerbreeze didn’t want to disrupt where he sat. It was a comfortable ledge. He wondered if he leaned even further, would he be able to catch the many cats that settled into the opposing clan. But, he didn't dare move from this spot. His eyes slithered to catch the fiery molly, casually displaying a cool motive. She didn't seem like the type to want to cause an ambush. She had been on Thunderclan’s territory. By right, he could chase her off, or bring her back to Snowstar to handle. “Who you calling mousebrain?” He was offended, yet his whiskers twitched with amusement, wiggling on his face in a dancing manner. A hole seemed to have grown in his heart, the pit empty and sad. He was a loyal warrior to Thunderclan, but at the moment he wasn't proving his loyalty to his leader. He practically allowed this she cat to vacation on their territory. The agitation pricked in his paws, and he retracted them deeper into the bark of the tree. Casting the thought aside, he turned to the molly to give her a smile. She was toying with him - that was it, wasn’t it? She voiced the very words that he thought. If he wanted her gone, he would had chased her out. There was still time to do that, however. It was the right thing to do. Yet, Tigerbreeze felt he never grasped the initial thought of integrity. Just like her, he was reckless, and wanted to have a little fun. She was keeping him from boredom. He hadn’t expected to crash into the feline while strolling the borders. ’’Don’t push your limits.’’ He grunted, stretching his body for a moment along the branch. His claws were clinging onto the wood, and he ignored the numb pain that started to reside there. ‘’I may be a thunderclan cat, but I’m warning you now - I run like a windclan one.’’ The tom had shifted his body to where he was near her, his brilliant colored hues trailing her form for a moment. By this time, he caught her smirk, one of his own etched onto his maw. He curled his tail around the branch to furthermore support his weight. ‘’I don’t think you’re making a smart choice - or a right one.’’ If he were any other cat, he was sure he wouldn’t have the patience with this riverclan kitty on their turf. Though Tigerbreeze always had been a friendly cat. Quite frankly, when you see a pretty feline, you just don’t push them away so easily. The tom felt himself a little drawn towards her. Something so exotic, that he had to catch it. The sensitivity of her fur against his own brought a pleasuring spark to his insides. Whenever Tigerbreeze was around such pretty felines, he wasn’t afraid to display affection. The mere image of Desertpelt entered his mind, and the tom reeled back quickly, setting a meager distance between them. The flash of silence between them had made the tom itch. He wasn’t the one for silence. It was already awkward since he first met the feline earlier, and here they were. Talking like old friends. His ears twisted towards her, and slowly he turned his head to listen to the molly speak. ‘’Sounds devastating.’’ Good thing Thunderclan wasn’t in ruins. Tigerbreeze couldn’t imagine how cramped their camp must’ve been. ‘’Two medicine cats are better than one, though. May Starclan be with River and Shadow.’’ He dipped his head, his words soft and sincere. The clans were already going through so much, why add on to the chaos? He didn’t find it in any harm in telling her this - especially since his own love resided there at the moment. Upon her next responses, he simply nodded, giving a little snort of amusement. When suddenly she asked her question, Tigerbreeze felt himself withdrawing. His mind flashed back to when he saw her getting away from the flooded camp. She was safe. Heavily soaked, but safe. They said...they would try. Only, he didn’t know what they were. In love - yes. Mates? The tom flicked his ears, gazing at the other feline with a softened, unreadable expression. Giving his jaws a lick, he nodded. ‘’Yeah, actually I am. A friend. I just need to know if she made it safely in riverclan.’’ This friend meant a lot to him. Meant the world to him. Giving the she cat a sideways glance, he asked, ‘’Desertpelt. Heard of her? Possibly seen her? If you do…’’ He paused. A quaint emotion inside his stomach. Like a ton of rocks positioned there. ‘’Could you - possibly - tell her that. Uh...I can’t wait to see her?’’ The two had promised to meet up. They promised to try to make things work between them.
The fiery she-cat smirked, looking at the Thunderclan tom with a twitch of amusement showing in her whiskers as he noted right away that she had, indeed, called him a mouse-brain without much hesitation in the warrior’s actions. “Well, perhaps I wouldn't call you that if I knew your name, stranger.” Wildfire mentioned, chuckling lightly as she could see the amusement in his stance, despite the offended tone from before. “If it makes you feel better, you have permission to call me a fish-breath.” She offered, her tail swaying behind her as it hung loosely off the branch that she was perched on. She looked at the tom for a moment, finding him rather entertaining and silly to be around. Most of the males in Riverclan were either settled down with a mate and kittens or a total fox-hearted jerk. Of course, all the females besides her jumped to the chance and took all the nice males. To be honest, she was surprised that her brother didn't have a mate yet, always being so charming in she-cat’s eyes. A simple thought about this made her want to throw-up, despising her older brother. However, the grunting tone of the male next to her brought her back to their further conversation. “Oh? But I thought I already had pushed them since the moment you caught me up here.” Wildfire teased him with a sparkle in her amber-hued eyes, a small laugh coming from her when she heard his next remark. “Oh, I'm so scared.” She said, rolling her eyes before taking a moment to be serious, “But yeah, I believe you on that, don't worry. No funny business from this dame. You have my word on that.” Wildfire claimed, placing a paw on her chest to assure herself to him, though what he said after this made her simply smile after giving a slight huff. “If you personally knew me or were in Riverclan, you would know that I'm not known for making the very best decisions for my own gain.” She said, her smile faltering as she looked off into the forest, “It seems to be the only thing that lets me stand out among the crowd.” There was a moment of silence from the she-cat before she shook her head, turning back to the tom that accompanied her. “It is quite the tragedy.” She said, looking up to the sky that peeked through the tree leaves above them, “May Starclan have mercy on Shadowclan for what they've endured lately.” Wildfire mentioned, thoughtful towards their rival clan for a few seconds. They were all in this together, but sadly, not many cats were willing to accept that. As the young warrior listened to the tom tell her of his worries for a friend that stayed in her camp, she nodded, thinking for a moment. “The name does sound familiar.. I don't know them personally though, unfortunately.” Wildfire expressed, her ears flicking as this tom seemed to show clear affection towards this Desertpelt character. “I'll see what I can do.” She said, a soft smile resting on her muzzle. She was a lot of things - annoying, adventurous, bold and even reckless - but she was not heartless. “This she-cat must mean quite a lot to you,” Wildfire mentioned, serious and sincere, rather than playful like before, “She is lucky to have found a tom as caring as you towards her.”

Old September 29th, 2017, 02:24 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry View Post
Ears tilting forward further in interest when the tom spoke, Leopardpaw didn’t move from where she stood, still unsure of his intentions. She didn’t want to provoke him or be seen as a threat, since she was almost warrior-size, and he was smaller. Must be an apprentice, she thought to herself, or maybe he’s just ...short. It wasn’t unheard of when there were plenty of cats with thinner frames in ThunderClan, even though it was more of a WindClan trait. ”I don’t think they’re smart enough to find their way to ThunderClan.” Leopardpaw’s meow held a pinch of amusement, not put off by his sarcasm but rather enjoying it. He was livelier than most of the apprentices she’d interacted with. ”I’ve never met a Dusk Syndicate cat,” she admitted, shrugging her shoulders, ”so I guess I wouldn’t know. But the elders around here say they’re pretty mean furballs.” She wasn’t interested in engaging with someone from that faction… or really any other faction, hard as it was to believe when she was standing here, talking to a RiverClanner.

Leopardpaw didn’t mind casual conversation like this and didn’t see the harm in it - what was the worst that could happen? Nobody was going to catch them, and even if they did, they weren’t doing anything wrong. Chatting was allowed. Probably potentially educational when she could learn a thing or two about RiverClan from a primary source. That made her wonder, and she tilted her head to sarcastically conclude, ”I bet all the RiverClan cats are as sarcastic and charming as you.” It was a joke, and she could hardly keep the amusement from seeping into her tone as she spoke to him; it was a playful jab at his own sarcastic demeanor. While she wouldn’t talk to a cat of authority like that, this apprentice seemed to be okay since he wasn’t about to attack. Hopefully. It was hard to believe he would do anything when he even had a half-smile on his muzzle with a somewhat friendly stance.

”Gannetpaw,” she responded carefully, trying out the name for herself and enjoying how it rolled off her tongue with fluidity. So he is an apprentice! “That’s a unique one. I can’t say I’ve heard of it before.” That was fine by her, she preferred unique and as a kit, she’d wished her father had given her something less common. By now, she was content and proud of her name. The rest of his names -- most rather funny -- elicited a snort of laughter from Leopardpaw, ”Gannetstar. I could believe it.” There was a pause. ”But it would also be disappointing, since I doubt you’d have time for chatting at the border if you were leader.” That’s why they didn’t see Russetstar or Snowstar out here, probably. They had leaderly things to attend to. ”So tell me, Gannetstar - would you do anything differently in RiverClan if you were leader?”
"Eh, I've learned not to judge by first impressions." The tom gave a shrug. His responses seemed to be leaving a certain something to be desired - despite the fact that he could be kind, that was actually something he was known for, but at the moment he was just being... quick. With his responses, that was. Answering as though he were almost about to lost interest in the conversation one moment, then regaining it the next. "But hey - maybe they are mean furballs." Sounded like something that Redpaw would call him, and part of him wished she would make this conversation go a little better. Maybe she could make him seem less arrogant - sarcastic - rude - whatever else it was that he was sure others saw him as, maybe she could fix that. Gannetpaw had discovered, by himself, that his responses in this scenario tended to become less kind and friendly and more sarcastic and arrogant.

It was like nothing could be serious for him. Because this was the safest way to go. And, they tended to be short. It was up to her to keep the conversation going because Gannetpaw was not at all good at that. Introverts never were. Not that he had met, anyways, and he was pretty sure this would go downhill eventually. A short laugh left the tom's maw at her comment and his eyes twinkled mischieviously. "I'm going to pretend that you complimented me even though you pretty much just called me unoriginal - and I'm also going to pretend that you were being serious," The black and white tom mewed in his usual sarcastically teasing tone. Maybe there was a chance that they could up being friendly - not friends, Gannetpaw was pretty confident he wanted to stay loyal to RiverClan and refrain from making close friends outside his Clan (so maybe they could be good friends, just not close?) and someday become a warrior.

Maybe have a family. That would be nice, having a family... and maybe in the future he would have more friends. "Heh. My family was... interesting, to say the very most of them." That was about all Gannetpaw could say about them. He didn't know them very well. Even as a kit he hadn't really gotten to know them and still wasn't close. Why? Who could say. Her next words had the tom's ears pricked up and he gave her a look as though she were half-crazy, but at the same time, it really made him think about the ins and outs of his own Clan. "I don't know that I would have let ShadowClan stay with us. Although it's a pretty good chance to make an ally. And then... you know, I really don't know. What about you?"

There was a more secret wish of his that he wasn't planning on telling anybody, least of all a stranger, but he was interested in knowing what she had to say about this. No doubt she would have some sort of a plan. Leopardpaw struck him as the sort of cat who would have something to say about her Clan.

Old October 11th, 2017, 12:30 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The fiery she-cat smirked, looking at the Thunderclan tom with a twitch of amusement showing in her whiskers as he noted right away that she had, indeed, called him a mouse-brain without much hesitation in the warrior’s actions. “Well, perhaps I wouldn't call you that if I knew your name, stranger.” Wildfire mentioned, chuckling lightly as she could see the amusement in his stance, despite the offended tone from before. “If it makes you feel better, you have permission to call me a fish-breath.” She offered, her tail swaying behind her as it hung loosely off the branch that she was perched on. She looked at the tom for a moment, finding him rather entertaining and silly to be around. Most of the males in Riverclan were either settled down with a mate and kittens or a total fox-hearted jerk. Of course, all the females besides her jumped to the chance and took all the nice males. To be honest, she was surprised that her brother didn't have a mate yet, always being so charming in she-cat’s eyes. A simple thought about this made her want to throw-up, despising her older brother. However, the grunting tone of the male next to her brought her back to their further conversation. “Oh? But I thought I already had pushed them since the moment you caught me up here.” Wildfire teased him with a sparkle in her amber-hued eyes, a small laugh coming from her when she heard his next remark. “Oh, I'm so scared.” She said, rolling her eyes before taking a moment to be serious, “But yeah, I believe you on that, don't worry. No funny business from this dame. You have my word on that.” Wildfire claimed, placing a paw on her chest to assure herself to him, though what he said after this made her simply smile after giving a slight huff. “If you personally knew me or were in Riverclan, you would know that I'm not known for making the very best decisions for my own gain.” She said, her smile faltering as she looked off into the forest, “It seems to be the only thing that lets me stand out among the crowd.” There was a moment of silence from the she-cat before she shook her head, turning back to the tom that accompanied her. “It is quite the tragedy.” She said, looking up to the sky that peeked through the tree leaves above them, “May Starclan have mercy on Shadowclan for what they've endured lately.” Wildfire mentioned, thoughtful towards their rival clan for a few seconds. They were all in this together, but sadly, not many cats were willing to accept that. As the young warrior listened to the tom tell her of his worries for a friend that stayed in her camp, she nodded, thinking for a moment. “The name does sound familiar.. I don't know them personally though, unfortunately.” Wildfire expressed, her ears flicking as this tom seemed to show clear affection towards this Desertpelt character. “I'll see what I can do.” She said, a soft smile resting on her muzzle. She was a lot of things - annoying, adventurous, bold and even reckless - but she was not heartless. “This she-cat must mean quite a lot to you,” Wildfire mentioned, serious and sincere, rather than playful like before, “She is lucky to have found a tom as caring as you towards her.”

Tigerbreeze felt that he was being played with. Like a game. Yet, he was far from being a broken toy. ''So, this is how you plan on getting my name, eh?'' Tigerbreeze regretted those words. They came off too flirty. A bit too strong. Clearing his throat, the tom glance at her quickly, keeping his tail wrapped tightly along the branch to support himself whenever he leaned too far into her. The tom knew how to keep himself balanced. As an apprentice, he was rather smooth more than anything. Well, until he met Desertpelt. He had to remain faithful to her - had to. No exceptions. Though, he couldn't stop the purr that was dancing in his throat. ''How about you just call me - Handsome? Charming?'' Anything better than Mousebrained, he believe. She made it sound like he were slow. Or, insane. Tigerbreeze was pretty sure that he was sane. And, smart. Well, not super smart. Average intelligence smart. In other words - he was smart enough. ''Pee-eww!'' He cringed. Fish...breath, really? ''Eh, it sounds too outdated, if you ask me.'' His claws dug further into the branch, itching to start moving soon. ''Along with otterfish, Otter-breaths, anything relating to fish. I would love to know your name though.'' His whiskers twitched with delight. ''Then, maybe you can get mine. If you be good.'' For a second his tail unwrapped from the branch, lashing in the air with attached happiness clearly displayed in his expression. The molly wasn't so bad, he came to this agreement after a while of over-welcoming her stay. She should be leaving now before anyone seen them around here. ''I'll chase you out this tree right now. You want that?'' He glared at her, a daring challenge. Boy, would he run after her effortlessly without a knack of exhaustion in his bones. Upon her next words, he growled playfully. ''Alright, that's - '' then, she continued, making the tom huffed his response. Wasn't she filled with joys? Tigerbreeze found himself rolling his eyes to the sky. ''If you get caught, you blame them on your bad decisions,'' He rolled about, snickering. The tom climbed back onto a branch higher. It was much sturdier and able to support his weight. He sprawled on it, rolling onto his back, and flicked his gaze to get a good look at the molly. ''After all, thunderclan is very understanding that Riverclan isn't...that smart of a clan, eh?'' The edges of his maw etched into a brilliant smirk. It was nothing wrong with being different. Ordinary was so...boring. Bland. Simple. Tigerbreeze personally liked being different from others. More outspoken and boisterous. The Tom lounged on the higher branch, being able to see the auburn pelted feline below him. His paw dangled about, one of his claws carelessly out and he laid his head on the crook of his arm. When things became quiet between them for a moment, Tigerbreeze took a moment to analyze this Molly. What exactly was her deal? Obviously, she didn't look like she would cause a ruckus. Her moves were silent, and all she wanted to do was relax. The funny part about that was - when did a Riverclan cat know how to climb trees? It was like a Thunderclanner knowing how to swim. By all means, Tigerbreeze knew nothing. Absolutely nothing about swimming. He stayed away from the water. Even the shallow end scared him out his wits. Hm, maybe she was different? Not like the rest, and chose to follow the path less taken. Tigerbreeze blinked his eyes, her words appearing more clearer to his distracted mind. “Oh, uh, yeah!” He only prayed to Starclan that she hadn't noticed he was staring at her. Let alone, thinking how alien she behaved. Moving onto Shadowclan, the Tom was pretty sure their leader had everything covered. Shadowclan was a great clan! He only thought this because his beloved resided her. The Tom’s ears perked when the she cat said that Desertpelt’s name sounded familiar. This made his head pop up and he wiggled his nose. Hopefully...though she said she didn't recall her. He flattened his ears for a moment and frowned. “Ah, it's alright. I shouldn't be too worried about her anyway. That's clinginess - I am not clingy.” The Tom lifted his muzzle in a snobby manner, snorting. That was not how Tigerbreeze rolled. It was evident that he cared a lot, but he felt that if he cared too much...then, he might as well be known as someone who is weak. One with his kind of ego? It was not up for debate. Tigerbreeze was a Tom. He was supposed to act tough and unnerved by most - “Just keep an eye out for her please...she has a...bad scar on her face. You shouldn't miss her.” His voice was low, silent. As if someone else would be able to hear him. He didn't need other Thunderclanner to be nosy in his business. Yeah, he was in love with a Shadowclan Molly! Who cared!? He should be able to love who he wanted to love! Stupid warrior code setting boundaries on loyalty and love...it made the Tom angry, but this anger he buried down and simply relaxed with this Molly he dubbed as a friend. He turned over to lie on his back, to allow the sun to filter through the trees and glow onto his belly fur. “Yeah…” he heard her words. One of his claws had latched onto a a bent twig, and he tugged at it to pull it off. Now, Tigerbreeze was a flirt. But, he wasn't mushy. He was not going to tell this she cat that Desertpelt was his entire world, that he was living and breathing because he had faith they would be together. That she was constantly on his mind, day and night. That whenever he was around her, they were the only two that existed. That they were trying to be together...even if it doesn't work out. That it will shatter his heart into microscopic pieces. Why would he tell her all this? To be honest, he felt lucky to have Desertpelt in his life than the other way around. “Aw, why you say that, now? Don't you have a special seal back in River?” Slightly, he turned his head, mainly his eyes to stare at the fiery Molly. She was a very pretty Molly. It was hard to tell if she had someone who had a glad eye on her.
Old October 11th, 2017, 01:26 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Tigerbreeze felt that he was being played with. Like a game. Yet, he was far from being a broken toy. ''So, this is how you plan on getting my name, eh?'' Tigerbreeze regretted those words. They came off too flirty. A bit too strong. Clearing his throat, the tom glance at her quickly, keeping his tail wrapped tightly along the branch to support himself whenever he leaned too far into her. The tom knew how to keep himself balanced. As an apprentice, he was rather smooth more than anything. Well, until he met Desertpelt. He had to remain faithful to her - had to. No exceptions. Though, he couldn't stop the purr that was dancing in his throat. ''How about you just call me - Handsome? Charming?'' Anything better than Mousebrained, he believe. She made it sound like he were slow. Or, insane. Tigerbreeze was pretty sure that he was sane. And, smart. Well, not super smart. Average intelligence smart. In other words - he was smart enough. ''Pee-eww!'' He cringed. Fish...breath, really? ''Eh, it sounds too outdated, if you ask me.'' His claws dug further into the branch, itching to start moving soon. ''Along with otterfish, Otter-breaths, anything relating to fish. I would love to know your name though.'' His whiskers twitched with delight. ''Then, maybe you can get mine. If you be good.'' For a second his tail unwrapped from the branch, lashing in the air with attached happiness clearly displayed in his expression. The molly wasn't so bad, he came to this agreement after a while of over-welcoming her stay. She should be leaving now before anyone seen them around here. ''I'll chase you out this tree right now. You want that?'' He glared at her, a daring challenge. Boy, would he run after her effortlessly without a knack of exhaustion in his bones. Upon her next words, he growled playfully. ''Alright, that's - '' then, she continued, making the tom huffed his response. Wasn't she filled with joys? Tigerbreeze found himself rolling his eyes to the sky. ''If you get caught, you blame them on your bad decisions,'' He rolled about, snickering. The tom climbed back onto a branch higher. It was much sturdier and able to support his weight. He sprawled on it, rolling onto his back, and flicked his gaze to get a good look at the molly. ''After all, thunderclan is very understanding that Riverclan isn't...that smart of a clan, eh?'' The edges of his maw etched into a brilliant smirk. It was nothing wrong with being different. Ordinary was so...boring. Bland. Simple. Tigerbreeze personally liked being different from others. More outspoken and boisterous. The Tom lounged on the higher branch, being able to see the auburn pelted feline below him. His paw dangled about, one of his claws carelessly out and he laid his head on the crook of his arm. When things became quiet between them for a moment, Tigerbreeze took a moment to analyze this Molly. What exactly was her deal? Obviously, she didn't look like she would cause a ruckus. Her moves were silent, and all she wanted to do was relax. The funny part about that was - when did a Riverclan cat know how to climb trees? It was like a Thunderclanner knowing how to swim. By all means, Tigerbreeze knew nothing. Absolutely nothing about swimming. He stayed away from the water. Even the shallow end scared him out his wits. Hm, maybe she was different? Not like the rest, and chose to follow the path less taken. Tigerbreeze blinked his eyes, her words appearing more clearer to his distracted mind. “Oh, uh, yeah!” He only prayed to Starclan that she hadn't noticed he was staring at her. Let alone, thinking how alien she behaved. Moving onto Shadowclan, the Tom was pretty sure their leader had everything covered. Shadowclan was a great clan! He only thought this because his beloved resided her. The Tom’s ears perked when the she cat said that Desertpelt’s name sounded familiar. This made his head pop up and he wiggled his nose. Hopefully...though she said she didn't recall her. He flattened his ears for a moment and frowned. “Ah, it's alright. I shouldn't be too worried about her anyway. That's clinginess - I am not clingy.” The Tom lifted his muzzle in a snobby manner, snorting. That was not how Tigerbreeze rolled. It was evident that he cared a lot, but he felt that if he cared too much...then, he might as well be known as someone who is weak. One with his kind of ego? It was not up for debate. Tigerbreeze was a Tom. He was supposed to act tough and unnerved by most - “Just keep an eye out for her please...she has an a...bad scar on her face. You shouldn't miss her.” His voice was low, silent. As if someone else would be able to hear him. He didn't need other Thunderclanner to be nosy in his business. Yeah, he was in love with a Shadowclan Molly! Who cared!? He should be able to love who he wanted to love! Stupid warrior code setting boundaries on loyalty and love...it made the Tom angry, but this anger he buried down and simply relaxed with this Molly he dubbed as a friend. He turned over to lie on his back, to allow the sun to filter through the trees and glow onto his belly fur. “Yeah…” he heard her words. One of his claws had latched onto a a bent twig, and he tugged at it to pull it off. Now, Tigerbreeze was a flirt. But, he wasn't mushy. He was not going to tell this shecat that Desertpelt was his entire world, that he was living and breathing because he had faith they would be together. That she was constantly on his mind, day and night. That whenever he was around her, they were the only two that existed. That they were trying to be together...even if it doesn't work out. That it will shatter his heart into microscopic pieces. Why would he tell her all this? To be honest, he felt lucky to have Desertpelt in his life than the other way around. “Aw, why you say that, now? Don't you have a special seal back in River?” Slightly, he turned his head, mainly his eyes to stare at the fiery Molly. She was a very pretty Molly. It was hard to tell if she had someone who had a glad eye on her.
Wildfire tilted her head to the side ever so slightly, a sly smirk creeping onto her maw when she heard the teasing tone laced in his words. “Yes, I believe that would be the most honorable way to learn someone’s name.” She joked and rested the tip of her tail on the warrior’s chin for a moment, “Or would you rather I use more, how you say, interesting methods to get what I want from a male such as yourself?” The red-furred female knew that two could play this little game that they had going on, with her own use of teasing and purring laced within her softened words that slipped from her parted lips. The shecat gave a light chuckle of amusement, however, and rested her tail against her side once more, loving to catch this male off guard with her strange behavior. Wildfire had to admit, it was fun playing around with this Thunderclan warrior, he was much more amusing and intriguing compared to those foolish Riverclan tomcats, who already had settled down with mates and had kittens by now. She broke away from her distant thoughts due to what he said next, her suggestive smirk returning to her face now as she gave a slight shrug of her shoulders. “If that’s what you wish, handsome, then by all means - your wish is my command.” Wildfire remarked, staring at him with her darkening haunting amber-hued eyes for a moment in silence afterward. “Outdated, huh?” The Riverclan female mewed, raising her eyebrow a little, “Alright then, I can deal with that. The name’s Wildfire, I got the name from my blazing pelt and fiery personality.” She said that last part with another purr brewing within her throat, loving every second of this. Usually, her daily tasks were, oh, so boring and tedious with no fun or anyone to play with whatsoever. It made her sigh ever so, but the warrior tended not to dwell on such silly nonsense at this time. She found it amusing how this tomcat reacted to her challenging, daring words, shooting back his own challenging words as a rebuttal. “Ah, well, it just depends on whether you’d catch me or not, mister charming and handsome.” Wildfire murmured, striking back a flirtatious side once more. It was rather fun, as she had said many times before. The long-furred shecat watched as the male shifted onto his back on the branch, assuming a more suitable, comfortable position as he looked at her still. “To be honest, I would have to agree about Riverclan not being the brightest bunch of cats.” She mentioned, thinking back to her various encounters with the simple-minded folk, “Though every clan has it’s flaws, does it not?” Wildfire said with a warm smile as she looked at him once again. At this time, the shecat looked off into the forest, growing rather pensive and thoughtful for a few short moments before she noticed that the warrior was staring at her from out of the corner of her vision. She didn’t say anything about this, however, finding it to be a rare sight to see a male look at her such as he did, despite her not knowing the thoughts that went through that tomcat brain of his. Wildfire proceeded to pick bits of fur and mud out of her claws as she listened to him speak, her ears twitching to let him know that she was, in fact, listening to what he had to say. “Even if you were, what’s wrong with being a little clingy?” The female commented, eyeing the tom for a moment, “It just shows how much you care about someone. In my opinion, I think it would be a wonderful gift to have someone so devoted and worried about you like that.” She continued to listen to this male speak, not saying anything more for a while. Wildfire gave a slight nod, however, when he mentioned how this Desertpelt looked. The molly watched him once more as he laid on his back and enjoyed the warm sunlight on his underbelly. “Ah, young love..” She murmured under her breath, “Such a rare, yet interesting development to watch from afar.” This was basically her talking to herself at this point, her thoughts becoming out loud at one point in time. Wildfire was no foolish cat, seeing how this male spoke of this female. Sure, he didn’t say it out loud, but with some observations in the way he acted and such, few with a close eye could see the passion that he felt within his heart. His next words drew her away from this pensive thought process once more and she shook her head, not looking at the Thunderclan warrior any longer with a smile on her maw, which was more saddened than happy. “Unfortunately not.” Wildfire mentioned, “The males of my clan think I take too many risks and don’t take many things seriously. Other than that, there aren’t many males in Riverclan that are around my age and mateless at the moment anyway, so it wouldn’t matter.” The young female gave a slight sigh, looking out at the river that divided their clans. “I suppose I should be heading back before it gets too dark.”
Old October 29th, 2017, 09:22 AM

My Mood: Angelic

@russet
@SpiralWhirl

A soft breeze tickled Addersoul's body as he padded along, as close to the border as he could possibly get. His long, jagged claws scraped against hard rock and sunk into mud and sand. His claws were never touched, he wanted them to be sharp. He did not want anyone to think of him as a kittypet whose owner kept them all looking pretty and perfect. His pelt was bedraggled, so dirty and snarly that he could pass for a rouge. Finally, Addersoul reached the border. It was obvious. It was pure Thunderclan scent over here. He told himself that he was doing this for the good of his clan, to protect their territory, making sure that there were no trespassers. But he knew that what he was convincing himself of was not true. He was over here to attempt to spy.

For a second, Addersoul panicked. Claw marks of his long claws scattered, leading up to the border. Any Riverclan cat would be smart enough to know this wasn't just a border patrol. He was by himself, and so close to the border. This was always a worry, since he knew maybe even some cats in his clan knew that those claw marks were his, because really nobody wanted their claws like that. He quickly trotted to a spot under a shady tree on the border, and lay down, looking directly into the territory of Thunderclan.[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[character site]

Last edited by Mistyfoot⚜; October 29th, 2017 at 10:47 AM.